It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Zimmerman Innocent
But sign hack with those words not good in my books

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I mean come on now. If anyone sticks up for this I don't even know what to say....

Hacker trolls Mich. highway with racist Trayvon Martin message

A highway construction sign in Dearborn, Michigan was hacked on Sunday night to display a racist message about Trayvon Martin.

The sign read “TRAYVON A N*GGER” for approximately one hour, before state workers were called out. They ultimately disabled the sign once it was discovered that the hacker had stolen an internal keyboard used to control it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
who is taking up for anything?? This has nothing to do with any of this, stop the trolling race baiting please. What 1 stupid person does that is not related to this, means that Zimmerman is guilty?? I know its looking like this is going to go away and alot are getting frustrated, but this is getting stupid....

Guess you can't read ... I said IF .... and it absolutely has to do with this. How could it possibly not have to do with this. This thread has discussed all aspects of this case. It has been about sharing information with each other. The good and the bad, and the ugly, like this. Race issues have a been a topic of this conversation. Im sorry that makes you uncomfortable, but it is a fact of the matter.

Im not saying Zimmerman was a racist, or profiled trayvon based on race..he might have...he might not have....regardless, it has sparked a racial issue in this country. I didn't spark that racial issue, I am just sharing another story that IS directly related to this topic.

this conversation has been going on for over 200 pages....you have made a total of 2 comments .... thanks for the contribution......but you can go back to ignoring this case .... like you think everyone else in the world has .... you haven't added anything, and I don't think you plan to in the future.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by xuenchen
Has this been mentioned yet ?

Zimmerman Passed Lie Detector Test Immediately After Shooting

Or this?

How to pass a lie detector test
Polygraphs, lol! Better save that for court. Oh wait...

You mean to tell me and other good people that the Zimm was actually able to fake a voice stress test ?

You Doctor, would have us all believe that the Zimm, after just undergoing severe trauma and treatments could actually foresee and calculate all the necessary cloaking to hide the results ?

Plus that Doctor, the device was bought by the authorities and certified by highly intelligent scientists !!

Therefore it must be genuine or they would never ever use it in the first place !!

Wishful thinking and stabbing at shadows

take some advice from experts with experience:

It’s NOT about how hard you fall,
It’s all about how eloquently you stand back up.
~Joseph Kennedy
(A lot a good that did for His family !)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by pizzanazi75

i'm not gonna comment on oj's being innocent or not. he was found not innocent and i was just asking pops if he was as vocal about oj being innocent as he is about georges innocence, and after oj was found innocent i would like to hear how pops felt about it? my reason being we all know just because someone is found innocent that does not always settle all the questions in peoples minds, i.e casey anthony, michael jackson etc etc etc

edit on 9-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

I never asked you to comment on OJ"s guilt or innocence, I just simply was asking if you saw it since you brought up OJ. Thats all, I found it interesting, I thought maybe you would too. I guess I was wrong.

no i didnt read it but i did hear about the theory, just one quick question, how old was jason at the time of the killings?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

i'm not gonna comment on oj's being innocent or not. he was found not innocent and i was just asking pops if he was as vocal about oj being innocent as he is about georges innocence, and after oj was found innocent i would like to hear how pops felt about it? my reason being we all know just because someone is found innocent that does not always settle all the questions in peoples minds, i.e casey anthony, michael jackson etc etc etc

edit on 9-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

I never asked you to comment on OJ"s guilt or innocence, I just simply was asking if you saw it since you brought up OJ. Thats all, I found it interesting, I thought maybe you would too. I guess I was wrong.

no i didnt read it but i did hear about the theory, just one quick question, how old was jason at the time of the killings?

Id have to go back and watch the videos to find out the exact age. But he was a grown adult. He was a head chef or some sort of chef at the time at a restaurant called 'jacksons'...he lived on his own. So he was an adult for sure. I check on it though.
I looked it up. Jason L. Simpson (born April 21, 1970)....so he would have been 24. The murders happened June 12, 1994.

edit on 9-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
wow thats interesting i was under the impression that he was like 14 at the time of the killing. i will have to read the article. thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

It is very interesting. Its actually a 6 part documentary. Im usually skeptical of these things when someone writes a book. Most of the stuff they hold out on only if you buy the book. This man has laid it all out on the table in this documentary. I have to say it has really put serious doubts in my head. I never thought that possible about the OJ case.

So, in regards to the Trayvon case, If some good solid evidence comes out like this in the OJ case, that I was wrong, I will admit it. Until then I really think a jury should decide and if they declare him not guilty then so be it. We have all lived with the Casey Anthony verdict and most think she is guilty as sin. LOL

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

You mean to tell me and other good people that the Zimm was actually able to fake a voice stress test ?

No, I am telling you they are worthless. I jumped the gun on that post so I addressed it in a subsequent post last night which apparently you still have not read.

You Doctor, would have us all believe that the Zimm, after just undergoing severe trauma and treatments could actually foresee and calculate all the necessary cloaking to hide the results ?

No, again I am telling you that the test is bunk.

Plus that Doctor, the device was bought by the authorities and certified by highly intelligent scientists !!

Uh, oh yeah?
You are going to need to back that up for me.

Therefore it must be genuine or they would never ever use it in the first place !!

Right, there is no motive to use it other than cops are all good and only use accurate tools.

Wishful thinking and stabbing at shadows

take some advice from experts with experience:

It’s NOT about how hard you fall,
It’s all about how eloquently you stand back up.
~Joseph Kennedy
(A lot a good that did for His family !)

Yeah I notice your post is actually lacking anything from any experts whereas mine....

VSA nothing more than a prop

One evaluation critic of the VSA said, “The VSA has no better chance of determining if someone is lying as hooking someone up to a sewing machine.”

In an interview with the inventor of the VSA, Humble, it was revealed that he had no background in this field, there are no scientific research studies that can validate if the VSA works, and he has a phony degree in psychology hanging on his wall. This is the machine that’s going to pass judgment on whether you get a badge or not.

Mine has that.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

It is very interesting. Its actually a 6 part documentary. Im usually skeptical of these things when someone writes a book. Most of the stuff they hold out on only if you buy the book. This man has laid it all out on the table in this documentary. I have to say it has really put serious doubts in my head. I never thought that possible about the OJ case.

So, in regards to the Trayvon case, If some good solid evidence comes out like this in the OJ case, that I was wrong, I will admit it. Until then I really think a jury should decide and if they declare him not guilty then so be it. We have all lived with the Casey Anthony verdict and most think she is guilty as sin. LOL

if good solid evidence proves zimmermans innocence i too will eat my hat! i wonder if zimmerman supporters will do the same if he is found guilty? as far as casey is concerned, leaving your childs dead body in the trunk of your car without reporting it for a month, that right there should have been enough to put her away for a decade! being that that case was also held in florida does not give me much confidence if zimmerman ever makes it to trial.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

VSA nothing more than a prop

One evaluation critic of the VSA said, “The VSA has no better chance of determining if someone is lying as hooking someone up to a sewing machine.”

In an interview with the inventor of the VSA, Humble, it was revealed that he had no background in this field, there are no scientific research studies that can validate if the VSA works, and he has a phony degree in psychology hanging on his wall. This is the machine that’s going to pass judgment on whether you get a badge or not.

Great Link Doctor !!

It seems to be dead

Very convincing !!
from the link:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by LErickson

really commenting on your lack of progression in the thread, so you break out fictitious what if it was a girl and your daughter,,,,,you are writing a story and not staying with the OP

Move on!! in Gods name!!!

I have well over 100 posts in this thread and neither you nor the OP have addressed any of the pertinent questions I have asked or any of the facts I have pointed out to you. The only thing you comment on is one post out of all of them and try to cast that as my entire contribution?

Cool. What did you add?

When are any of you going to tell me what street sign he was looking at when he got attacked and transported behind a row of buildings?

You seem pretty lippy, how about you answer that.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by xuenchen

www.eatstress.com...

There !

that link works...thanks.

I will look it over.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

if good solid evidence proves zimmermans innocence i too will eat my hat! i wonder if zimmerman supporters will do the same if he is found guilty? as far as casey is concerned, leaving your childs dead body in the trunk of your car without reporting it for a month, that right there should have been enough to put her away for a decade! being that that case was also held in florida does not give me much confidence if zimmerman ever makes it to trial.

I totally agree. My feeling is if it ever gets to a trial it will end up hung, maybe tried once more and hung again.

Personally, if he is charged, I think he should plead guilty, and beg for mercy on the court. That I think would also help his image in the public's opinion. He would probably get a lesser sentence and then possibly be able to have a some what normal life again sometime down the road. I don't think he will do that, but I think that's what he should do......if he is ever charged.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i made a similar comment a few pages back, if he gets charged, zimmerman should plead guilty and strike a plea deal. i wonder if his lawyers are contemplating that?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am just glad this is not
going to be a first degree murder
case... IF for a first degree murder
charge to be it has to go in front
of a grand jury..

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN !!!

This is a win for zimmerman!!

This is a true win for justice!!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
edit on 9-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i made a similar comment a few pages back, if he gets charged, zimmerman should plead guilty and strike a plea deal. i wonder if his lawyers are contemplating that?

NOPE, not going to happen, why would
anyone plea to charges they are innocent
of?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

From what I have seen, since the new lawyer came on board...the older man....I don't think they are even entertaining a plea if he is charged. just my feeling. I think the new lawyer is gonna go for hung jury or acquittal .... just my opinion on the lawyers...

the saga continues......lol

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I am just glad this is not
going to be a first degree murder
case... IF for a first degree murder
charge to be it has to go in front
of a grand jury..

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN !!!

This is a win for zimmerman!!

This is a true win for justice!!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
edit on 9-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

this isn't a win for zimmerman. he is in no way out of the woods.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sorry doesnt work that way, if good solid evidence shows hes guilty, we dont have to prove hes innocent, hes already considered innocent, or should be...that is your problem right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join