It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Well, I haven't watched any of the media's coverage of at all. Not even for a second. These threads on this site and the links provided within it are my only interest in it. Maybe you should shut your television off.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by yeti101

Are you trying to say that because he used his own method, that somehow discredits it? He's a court-qualified forensic voice analysis expert. What other method should he be using?

I dunno maybe sampling
the voices of both people
involved would be a start.
Instead of the BIAS BULL #
we have been fed

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

Well, I haven't watched any of the media's coverage of at all. Not even for a second. These threads on this site and the links provided within it are my only interest in it. Maybe you should shut your television off.

The watchmen have not left the post.
If we could just shut it all off maybe we should
bring back the ignore button!!

SILENCE THEM YOU FOOLS!

YOU silence THEM

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

really commenting on your lack of progression in the thread, so you break out fictitious what if it was a girl and your daughter,,,,,you are writing a story and not staying with the OP

Move on!! in Gods name!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well this is interesting. So I wonder where this puts us.

She can charge him or drop the case. I guess we continue to wait.

Trayvon Martin: No grand jury in case
edit on 9-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

State Attorney Angela Corey has decided not to use a Grand Jury in the Trayvon Martin shooting death investigation. The decision should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case. The Grand Jury, set to convene on April 10, 2012, was previously scheduled by the former prosecutor. Ms. Corey was appointed as the Special Prosecutor on March 22, 2012, by Governor Rick Scott. From the moment she was assigned, Ms. Corey noted she may not need a Grand Jury. At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office.

edit on 9-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
great now we must continue to wait for a decision? looks like we might reach 400 pages at this rate! what are they waiting for????

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
great now we must continue to wait for a decision? looks like we might reach 400 pages at this rate! what are they waiting for????

The life of one man is more important
then 1,000,000,000 pages SIR!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Well, that's interesting but good, I guess.
I think my involvement in this case is done until charges are brought. If they are not, then there's really no more to discuss. The law is on his side and that's all there is to it.. I stand by my thoughts though and just because they can't find enough evidence to charge him does not mean he isn't guilty. I'd rather see them wait and gather enough evidence to try him than be hasty and not be able to prove their case.

In the end, he killed another human being and if he's innocent, he'll be okay. If not, he's the one who has to live with that for the rest of his life. I hope he's strong enough to bear that weight on his shoulders. I absolutely don't believe he did it with any intent--just good intentions gone bad due to lack of judgment and common sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
UUUUUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!

www.reuters.com...

The special prosecutor in the investigation of the shooting death of unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin has ruled out using a grand jury to investigate the case, meaning her office alone will decide whether to charge shooter George Zimmerman.

The case has captured national attention, largely because of race. Martin was black and Zimmerman, who has not been charged, is white and Hispanic. The state attorney who was previously investigating the shooting, Norm Wolfinger, had said the case would go to a grand jury on April 10, but Wolfinger removed himself from the case on March 22 and was replaced by Angela Corey.

"State Attorney Angela Corey has decided not to use a grand jury in the Trayvon Martin shooting death investigation," her office said in a statement.

"At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office," the statement said.

NO GRAND JURRY NOOOOOO GRAND JURRY!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

their were two lives, both lives equally important, sadly one was taken. the other life (zimmermans) just curious did you rally this hard for oj simpson? i mean he was innocent until proven guilty and the glove didnt fit, riggggghhhhht?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

their were two lives, both lives equally important, sadly one was taken. the other life (zimmermans) just curious did you rally this hard for oj simpson? i mean he was innocent until proven guilty and the glove didnt fit, riggggghhhhht?

Since you brought up OJ.....have you seen this?

Watch all 6 parts....it is very interesting and seems to create lots of reasonable doubt and off significant evidence that OJ didn't commit the murders, but he did try and cover them up.......because OJ knew who the real killer was.........................his SON!

I never thought Id believe it, but considering the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman murders are still unsolved it seems that this is enough evidence to re open the case and investigate the son.

Interesting stuff.

OJ Simpson Guilty But Not Of Murder_1.avi

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I absolutely don't believe he did it with any intent--just good intentions gone bad due to lack of judgment and common sense.

the good intentions went out the window when wannabe deputy doofus stepped out of his truck to go on foot patrol like he was some kind of wild west vigilante. he called 911 gave a description of a person he perceived was up to no good, right there he was at the end of his civilian duty. he never saw trayvon commiting any kind of crime. he was supposedly getting out of truck to check a street sign, how did he end up in between houses looking for trayvon?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The decision of NO GRAND JURY = No charges people. The is no conspiracy here, or racist police department, etc, etc. All the evidence points out to Zimmerman been innocent. DEAL WITH IT........

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

i'm not gonna comment on oj's being innocent or not. he was found not innocent and i was just asking pops if he was as vocal about oj being innocent as he is about georges innocence, and after oj was found innocent i would like to hear how pops felt about it? my reason being we all know just because someone is found innocent that does not always settle all the questions in peoples minds, i.e casey anthony, michael jackson etc etc etc

edit on 9-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
The decision of NO GRAND JURY = No charges people. The is no conspiracy here, or racist police department, etc, etc. All the evidence points out to Zimmerman been innocent. DEAL WITH IT........

yup just deal with it just as we have had to deal with various other questionable verdicts.

geez just like we had to deal with terrible boxing decisions.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Yes, I agree with you. When I say intent, I mean I don't believe he was driving around that night looking to gun someone down. I think he got into a situation he couldn't handle and his poor judgment and lack of common sense caused him to react in a completely unnecessary way. That has no bearing on the fact that he, a grown man with a gun, took it upon himself to pursue and fatally shoot an unarmed teenager.
edit on 9-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

The decision of NO GRAND JURY = No charges people

No, the decision of no grand jury = no indictment.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

i'm not gonna comment on oj's being innocent or not. he was found not innocent and i was just asking pops if he was as vocal about oj being innocent as he is about georges innocence, and after oj was found innocent i would like to hear how pops felt about it? my reason being we all know just because someone is found innocent that does not always settle all the questions in peoples minds, i.e casey anthony, michael jackson etc etc etc

edit on 9-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

I never asked you to comment on OJ"s guilt or innocence, I just simply was asking if you saw it since you brought up OJ. Thats all, I found it interesting, I thought maybe you would too. I guess I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I mean come on now. If anyone sticks up for this I don't even know what to say....

Hacker trolls Mich. highway with racist Trayvon Martin message

A highway construction sign in Dearborn, Michigan was hacked on Sunday night to display a racist message about Trayvon Martin.

The sign read “TRAYVON A N*GGER” for approximately one hour, before state workers were called out. They ultimately disabled the sign once it was discovered that the hacker had stolen an internal keyboard used to control it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
who is taking up for anything?? This has nothing to do with any of this, stop the trolling race baiting please. What 1 stupid person does that is not related to this, means that Zimmerman is guilty?? I know its looking like this is going to go away and alot are getting frustrated, but this is getting stupid....

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join