It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by xuenchen

So we are to trust this test and disregard the two performed by the voice analysis experts who said it wasnt Zimmerman screaming.

Cant have it both ways zim supporters
edit on 8-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

The screaming was from "recordings" I think. "Physical" readings may not be possible.

The voice-stress test is a direct input into a machine and somehow measures some kind of physical reaction.

There might be a difference.

repeat:

A voice stress test is like a polygraph, but instead of measuring heart rate and blood pressure, it looks for changes in an individual’s voice patterns that are thought to suggest psychological stress. With the help of software, investigators record a suspect answering baseline questions and then compare them to answers about the case.

This technology is not unique to Sanford. The National Institute for Truth Verification, a manufacturer of the technology, claims that over 1,800 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies use their product. They also claim to have trained U.S. Military personnel.

VSA nothing more than a prop

One evaluation critic of the VSA said, “The VSA has no better chance of determining if someone is lying as hooking someone up to a sewing machine.”

In an interview with the inventor of the VSA, Humble, it was revealed that he had no background in this field, there are no scientific research studies that can validate if the VSA works, and he has a phony degree in psychology hanging on his wall. This is the machine that’s going to pass judgment on whether you get a badge or not.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

His bug, I would assume, was that the kid started running and he didn't want him to get away before cops got there or at least wanted to be able to point him in the right direction. So he followed. I don't think he chased the kid down or detained him. I think he followed, lost the kid, then walking between the houses back towards his car the kid came out from hiding and jumped him.

Honestly, I think that is what happened.

I would like to believe that too. Now can you use the map of the buildings and where the body was found and make that theory make any sense because I cannot?
Plus I am confused as to what the difference is between following and chasing.

If you have a gun, are an adult, it is at night, are a stranger, or any combo thereof and you are "following" my kid you are chasing them and you are a weirdo and you better hope they get home safe and sound before I spot you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Do you dispute that Zimmerman was on bottom? That is the most important aspect. If he saw Zimmerman on bottom then even people against Zimmerman have to concede that Zimmerman was justified.

In order to be justified, his life had to be in danger. I can agree Martin was on top without leaping to he was killing the man who did not go to the hospital.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

If Martin was bouncing Zimmerman's head off the ground then I believe that would be a felony.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

See you are just saying that in hopes that it some how throws a wrench into the theory.
I based that theory off of that map and the presumed path of the kid and the path of Zimmerman. The map is what seals the deal.

The kid cuts up and starts to go down between the houses (when Zimmerman loses him) but stops and hides in the middle. Zimmerman follows up further on the front side (as opposed to going between) then turns into the middle area where he gives up looking and starts to head back the direction of his truck. He doesn't go the same path, but he goes the same direction hoping he may see the kid on the way back, little does he know the kid is between the buildings he is walking between hiding in the dark.

It makes absolute perfect sense with the map.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You don't know what the difference between following and chasing is?! God help me why have I wasted so much time talking to you.

When someone is chasing the other person generally knows.. you can follow in secret and keep a distance.

Follow/following:
1. To come or go after; proceed behind: Follow the usher to your seat.
a. To go after in or as if in pursuit: "The wrong she had done followed her and haunted her dream" (Katherine Anne Porter).
b. To keep under surveillance: followed the suspect around town.

Chasing:
1. To follow rapidly in order to catch or overtake; pursue: chased the thief.
2. To follow (game) in order to capture or kill; hunt: chase foxes.
3. To seek the favor or company of persistently: chased me until I agreed to a date.
4. To put to flight; drive: chased the dog away.

You chase with an intent to catch, you follow with an intent to survey.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

He never became a hero. He just get's strong support because people like you have damned him unfairly.
You have single handedly funded both sides of the tension. You guys have created 100 percent of this problem and are the only ones that ever thought this was a race issue. You are miles away from knowing anything yet you have tried to throw everything you can at this

You have blamed everything, but the action of the kid. You say "don't blame the victim" I'll stop when I know the victim wasn't an aggressor prior to being a body. What it comes down to in reality is your are likely anti-gun and this is perfect for the agenda.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The guy posted a link right there in that post, it was on Reuter's

www.reuters.com...

there it is again for those who don't check links.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

The guy posted a link right there in that post, it was on Reuter's

www.reuters.com...

there it is again for those who don't check links.

I have to please ask you to have someone explain my posts to you before you respond. I never questioned whether or not it existed. Pops is trying to drag it out like it was some huge mind shaping media driven psyops. NBC got caught and got caught quick and barely anyone saw it until AFTER it was called out. So like me, many people heard it the first time BECAUSE it was being pointed out as a lie. So all it did was remind me why I was not getting my news on this from NBC in the first place.
I am not sure what you think you just responded to.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

This whole things is a long drawn out media driven "psyop." When you learn how involved the big wigs are with their media stations and that everyone gets memo's concerning what to cover, what not to cover, what to stress, and how to spin it, you realize that every bit of it is intentional. It sure has pulled the lime light away from the crooked elections going on. Even though there have been several different tapes of people discussing taking the election from Ron Paul, they have never covered it. Who knows what corrupt stuff has happened while no one was looking. Also Israel has been moving in on Iran via Azerbaijan. This whole thing was also very obviously manipulated to increase racial tensions between whites and blacks (despite the hispanic and black men it involved) in an election where it will essentially be an older white conservative v.s. a younger black liberal (though he is really right leaning).

Ha ha now that I think about it, this whole thing has been turned into a parallel for the campaign almost. Mainstream republicans siding with Zimmerman because race, mainstream dems siding with Martin because they enslaved to being p.c. and think they are being helpful when it is making huge problems, and Libertarians having to side with conservatives because it is the right thing to do even though it makes them look bad.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This whole things is a long drawn out media driven "psyop." When you learn how involved the big wigs are with their media stations and that everyone gets memo's concerning what to cover, what not to cover, what to stress, and how to spin it, you realize that every bit of it is intentional. It sure has pulled the lime light away from the crooked elections going on. Even though there have been several different tapes of people discussing taking the election from Ron Paul, they have never covered it. Who knows what corrupt stuff has happened while no one was looking. Also Israel has been moving in on Iran via Azerbaijan. This whole thing was also very obviously manipulated to increase racial tensions between whites and blacks (despite the hispanic and black men it involved) in an election where it will essentially be an older white conservative v.s. a younger black liberal (though he is really right leaning).

Ha ha now that I think about it, this whole thing has been turned into a parallel for the campaign almost. Mainstream republicans siding with Zimmerman because race, mainstream dems siding with Martin because they enslaved to being p.c. and think they are being helpful when it is making huge problems, and Libertarians having to side with conservatives because it is the right thing to do even though it makes them look bad.

Paranoid much?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
And Tuesday will tell us what we need to know ..ie if the evidence warrants an indictment...I predict some sort Of BS charge such as involuntary manslaughter just to placate the masses.....if its something like that,we will know the evidence is overwhelmingly in Zims favor

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Tom. is the big day, they could come out and tell
us something today, grand jury date is for tomorrow.
Indictment could or could not happen of course,
I think this is being polarized. Did not have to wait
long for the new OJ/Anthony case. The public opinion
and riots might force pressure on the grand jury to do
something they should not.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Grand Juries are a favorite tool of the government because they are so easily manipulated. They can narrow the evidence and parameters to suit them absolutely any way they wish and would find a ham sandwich guilty if that was the desired goal.

Any Grand Jury decision will likely just be a reflection of what is desired by controlling interests.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Haha no not really. I was being satirical in some aspects hence the use of quotations in certain parts like "psyops." It is true that the owners of new stations like Fox do openly push their agenda in daily memos. That is well known. The results are somewhat unintentional which is why I only quoted "psyops." It isn't being paranoid to understand that the media does do things like that though. For example when Clinton did his little campaigns. Do you think these billionaires that own these stations just sit back and not use it's gigantic influence to their benefit? That they just let it report the news never utilizing such a tool ever?

Worthless comment much?
edit on 9-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
don't know if this has been posted yet. Throws up serious questions about the so called "voice analyst experts". I knew it was fishy

www.wagist.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
don't know if this has been posted yet. Throws up serious questions about the so called "voice analyst experts". I knew it was fishy

www.wagist.com...

The legal system would disagree with you. His methods have bee tested and admitted as evidence in a court of law in a previous murder case. Unlike the Voice Stress Test given to Zimmerman, by police, which are no better than flipping a coin when they were put under scientific review.

Voice Analysis is admissible in court. Ill stick with the evidence that the courts trust enough to use to let jury's make up their own mind. That's just me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Are you trying to say that because he used his own method, that somehow discredits it? He's a court-qualified forensic voice analysis expert. What other method should he be using?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

lets see if its used and deemed reliable in this case. I doubt it very much.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by yeti101

Are you trying to say that because he used his own method, that somehow discredits it? He's a court-qualified forensic voice analysis expert. What other method should he be using?

I dunno maybe sampling
the voices of both people
involved would be a start.
Instead of the BIAS BULL #
we have been fed.
edit on 9-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join