Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 212
105
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Has this been mentioned yet ?

Zimmerman Passed Lie Detector Test Immediately After Shooting



Excerpted from The Los Angeles Times: George Zimmerman reportedly has an experienced criminal defense attorney in his corner now.

The Neighborhood Watch volunteer who says he shot an unarmed teenager, Trayvon Martin, in self-defense Feb. 26 had been represented by a solo practitioner, Craig Sonner, who had never defended anyone accused of homicide.

But late Tuesday, veteran criminal defense attorney Craig Uhrig told Orlando television station WOFL that he was joining the case. Uhrig often works with Sonner, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Zimmerman told police he had lost track of Martin, who reappeared and confronted him. He says Martin punched him in the nose and slammed his head into the pavement.

[color=cyan]Uhrig told WOFL he is sure Zimmerman is telling the truth, in part because Zimmerman passed a voice-stress test administered by Sanford police.





(Reuters) — George Zimmerman’s defense team is growing, suggesting that he’s planning for a grand jury indictment and a subsequent criminal trial. Interestingly, his new attorney has begun releasing some previously unknown facts.

[color=cyan]Did you know that, on the night of Trayvon Martin’s death, Sanford police gave George Zimmerman a voice stress test?

They did, and the results probably contributed to his release.

A voice stress test is like a polygraph, but instead of measuring heart rate and blood pressure, it looks for changes in an individual’s voice patterns that are thought to suggest psychological stress. With the help of software, investigators record a suspect answering baseline questions and then compare them to answers about the case.

This technology is not unique to Sanford. The National Institute for Truth Verification, a manufacturer of the technology, claims that over 1,800 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies use their product. They also claim to have trained U.S. Military personnel.

George Zimmerman’s voice stress test came out clean, according to attorney Hal Uhrig. If the Sanford Police Department is willing to spend more than $10,000 on the product, then it probably trusts its results. And those results probably corroborated what officers initially saw at the scene.



GREAT FIND!!!

First time seeing this information,
now I am not for the machines
to be admissable but it does show
zimmerman was compliant in all request, and
the machines have been tested to be pretty accurate.
So if zimmerman WAS lying he had to beat the machine
also... NOT EASY unless you really are telling the truth.
Also the voice analysist that has been mentioned
only tested zimmermans sample and forgot to test treyvons
sample. The voice analysist came back a 50/50 a little less,
that it was NOT zimmermans voice. What is a guess?
It is a 50/50 right? I wonder if these bias voice analysist
test treyvons sample what it would came back as NOT
being him, MAYBE 50/50? That has been blown out the water.
GO ahead.
Show these people what the percentage
the machine gave back that it was NOT zimmermans voice
less then a 50/50 chance.. ALSO show us treyvons sample percentage
Can't show treyvons sample because they forgot to test it RIIIIIIIGHT...>>??
edit on 8-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Thank you expert doctor on you analysis of the evidence on how the nose bleeds when hit, based on nothing but your own nose being hit previously. Your testimony has been heard and dismissed.


No it hasn't been dismissed genius. He based his opinion on something you clearly know nothing about, real experience. Made perfect sense to me. What argumentative little thing you are



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What we have here folks, is the MSM turning a self defense case, into a huge distracting race war. Had this been another black on black shooting, we would have never heard about it.

And what happens if the guy is actually charged? Thanks to the race baiting MSM, he cannot get a fair trial anywhere in the country.

What is gonna happen when he is not charged? A bunch of racist morons are gonna riot of course. I hope anyone living in FL is armed and ready to defend your property and family from a bunch of lunatics. Hell, I doubt FL will be the only place to see riots. I have heard of racist black on white attacks in a few cities already. Good luck folks.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by xuenchen
Has this been mentioned yet ?

Zimmerman Passed Lie Detector Test Immediately After Shooting



Excerpted from The Los Angeles Times: George Zimmerman reportedly has an experienced criminal defense attorney in his corner now.

The Neighborhood Watch volunteer who says he shot an unarmed teenager, Trayvon Martin, in self-defense Feb. 26 had been represented by a solo practitioner, Craig Sonner, who had never defended anyone accused of homicide.

But late Tuesday, veteran criminal defense attorney Craig Uhrig told Orlando television station WOFL that he was joining the case. Uhrig often works with Sonner, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Zimmerman told police he had lost track of Martin, who reappeared and confronted him. He says Martin punched him in the nose and slammed his head into the pavement.

[color=cyan]Uhrig told WOFL he is sure Zimmerman is telling the truth, in part because Zimmerman passed a voice-stress test administered by Sanford police.





(Reuters) — George Zimmerman’s defense team is growing, suggesting that he’s planning for a grand jury indictment and a subsequent criminal trial. Interestingly, his new attorney has begun releasing some previously unknown facts.

[color=cyan]Did you know that, on the night of Trayvon Martin’s death, Sanford police gave George Zimmerman a voice stress test?

They did, and the results probably contributed to his release.

A voice stress test is like a polygraph, but instead of measuring heart rate and blood pressure, it looks for changes in an individual’s voice patterns that are thought to suggest psychological stress. With the help of software, investigators record a suspect answering baseline questions and then compare them to answers about the case.

This technology is not unique to Sanford. The National Institute for Truth Verification, a manufacturer of the technology, claims that over 1,800 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies use their product. They also claim to have trained U.S. Military personnel.

George Zimmerman’s voice stress test came out clean, according to attorney Hal Uhrig. If the Sanford Police Department is willing to spend more than $10,000 on the product, then it probably trusts its results. And those results probably corroborated what officers initially saw at the scene.



GREAT FIND!!!

First time seeing this information,
now I am not for the machines
to be admissable but it does show
zimmerman was compliant in all request, and
the machines have been tested to be pretty accurate.
So if zimmerman WAS lying he had to beat the machine
also... NOT EASY unless you really are telling the truth.


I just posted a link a few post back that has a link showing that they are not that reliable. Thats why they aren't allowed in court. The voice analysis that has been done is admissable in court. They may be use different expert, but that type of technology is allowed to used, this stress test type is not allowed to be used in court.

I wonder though. Why would you back up this technology and not the technology that was used to test Zimmermans voice against the screams? It seems that you are selectively choosing which technology to support based on nothing more than you think it supports Zimmermans story. Which this stress test doesn't prove or disprove anything.


Also to original poster...i know the article title it 'passed lie dectector'....but voice stress test are not lie detectors......so as you say ....don't buy into the media hype....you took this one hook, line, and sinker.
edit on 8-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
What we have here folks, is the MSM turning a self defense case, into a huge distracting race war. Had this been another black on black shooting, we would have never heard about it.

And what happens if the guy is actually charged? Thanks to the race baiting MSM, he cannot get a fair trial anywhere in the country.

What is gonna happen when he is not charged? A bunch of racist morons are gonna riot of course. I hope anyone living in FL is armed and ready to defend your property and family from a bunch of lunatics. Hell, I doubt FL will be the only place to see riots. I have heard of racist black on white attacks in a few cities already. Good luck folks.


I read there are armed groups of Neo-Nazis patrolling some white neighborhoods in Florida. They said they were protecting white citizens from potentially angry mobs and have every right to protect their own just like blacks do.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 



Also to original poster...i know the article title it 'passed lie dectector'....but voice stress test are not lie detectors......so as you say ....don't buy into the media hype....you took this one hook, line, and sinker.




and lov'in every minute of it !!

And the cops and the D.A. ??




posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Unreliable and not admissible in court, just like lie detectors. They aren't used for court purposes, but to get a feel if a case is worth pursuing or not.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Unreliable and not admissible in court, just like lie detectors. They aren't used for court purposes, but to get a feel if a case is worth pursuing or not.


The study I read said they are no more accurate than flipping a coin.

I think George got lucky picked Heads and it landed on Heads.

I would think an unarmed dead teenager would be enough of a 'feel' to see if the case is worth pursuing or not......as do most Americans. Just saying.
edit on 8-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Which this stress test doesn't prove or disprove anything.



Sure it does, because it shows zimmerman
was compliant to all reqests asked by police.
Passed even.
If it came out he turned down any test then
people would point fingers and say oh look
he refused this test or that wonder what he is hiding...
Any test on a machine that comes
back in his favor is still score one for his
team..
edit on 8-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Only a fool would claim to speak for anyone other than themself. Don't pretend you speak for most americans....
Lie detectors are no more reliable, and they are still used none the less. There is not much in the way of real evidence in the case. Nothing but a bunch of contradictory witnesses, which means there can not be a conviction, if the jurors are explained their duty correctly that is. You cannot convict unless it is proven without a shadow of a doubt, there are plenty of shadows in this case.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I bet we will be hearing new updates about this case by tomorrow, I wonder what some of you will say once everything points out to Zimmerman been innocent.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Which this stress test doesn't prove or disprove anything.



Sure it does, because it shows zimmerman
was compliant to all reqests asked by police.
Passed even.
If it came out he turned down any test then
people would point fingers and say oh look
he refused this test or that wonder what he is hiding...
Any test on a machine that comes
back in his favor is still score one for his
team..
edit on 8-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)


I would agree if the test were reliable. From what I have read they are not reliable. So just because some passes an unreliable test it doesn't mean as much to me as it does to you.

And even if he did pass the Voice Stress Test that night you have to wonder why the Lead Investigator still wanted to charge him? I guess he didn't rely on those results either.

Hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday we will find out if charges are coming or what is happening.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I bet we will be hearing new updates about this case by tomorrow, I wonder what some of you will say once everything points out to Zimmerman been innocent.


Updates galore I would suspect.

especially if this all happens tomorrow --->


On the organizing phone call for their Trayvon Martin April 9th National Day of action protest The New Black Panther Party engaged in violent, racist, hate filled speech.

see the video !!!!! ---> New Black Panthers: Race War For Trayvon April 9th 'Day of Action'



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Only a fool would claim to speak for anyone other than themself. Don't pretend you speak for most americans....
Lie detectors are no more reliable, and they are still used none the less. There is not much in the way of real evidence in the case. Nothing but a bunch of contradictory witnesses, which means there can not be a conviction, if the jurors are explained their duty correctly that is. You cannot convict unless it is proven without a shadow of a doubt, there are plenty of shadows in this case.


Until I see marches in defense of Zimmerman I will speak for most Americans. Only a fool would think that an armed man who guns down an unarmed teenager shouldn't be charge and have to defend his claims in a court of law. Only a fool would just take that mans word for it.

There is plenty in the way of 'real evidence' .... even if you don't want to see it or believe. Including loads that haven't been made public yet, the autopsy, forensics, etc.....so how exactly would you know that 'there is not much in the way of real evidence?'.......you dont



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Well have fun with your delusion of grandeur then.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


More like delusions of adequacy at best.




edit on 8-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused
 


His bug, I would assume, was that the kid started running and he didn't want him to get away before cops got there or at least wanted to be able to point him in the right direction. So he followed. I don't think he chased the kid down or detained him. I think he followed, lost the kid, then walking between the houses back towards his car the kid came out from hiding and jumped him.

Honestly, I think that is what happened.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Well have fun with your delusion of grandeur then.


Thanks, I will.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


More like delusions of adequacy at best.




edit on 8-4-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)


People who cant defend there points make comments like this. What it does is it proves you have nothing to add to the conversation and you don't know what the conversation is really about. Sticks and Stones.



posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


I did watch. That is why I agreed that in Fla open carry is illegal apparently, but you still have some misconceptions about what concealed carry means. If someone sees your gun you didn't break the law and it can still be considered concealed.

The point you were trying to make was a point-less one.





new topics

top topics



 
105
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

log in

join