It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

I am choosing to believe

And that's what this entire thread boils down to; What one chooses to believe.

Not when you CHOOSE to ignore all the other evidence.

And calling the victim a scumbag and blaming the parents shows a bias in said forming of opinion.

Its one thing to think Zimmerman innocent, it's another thing to smear the victim AND the parents, that makes that person a troll.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

The victim here seems to be zimmerman. Victim of an assault from trayvon, now a victim of the media onslaught. That is how I see it, call me all the names you like.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Big difference between ignoring evidence, and weighing up the evidence and forming an opinion. And keep up calling me a troll, you are showing your true colors for all to see

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick

The victim here seems to be zimmerman. Victim of an assault from trayvon, now a victim of the media onslaught. That is how I see it, call me all the names you like.

Thats you assuming Trayvon started it. Which there is absolutely no evidence of. Your first reply in this post said enough about you and how you are viewing this case. I can read between the lines.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Big difference between ignoring evidence, and weighing up the evidence and forming an opinion. And keep up calling me a troll, you are showing your true colors for all to see

Yeah the evidence you weighed was one eye witness because it was in their back yard...yet it was in 7 other eye witnesses back yard too.

And your right I have shown my true colors on this thread. Ive called out trolls like you and defend my position based on evidence and facts of the case .... not my bias that I think the victim was a scumbag raised by bad parents....that is the difference.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

In my book, someone that beats another person while they are on the ground are scumbags. That doesn't make me a troll for having an opinion. I guess you are too immature to accept someone might have a different point of view, and have to call names.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SashaHighkick

In my book 200+ lb 28 year olds who shoot 150 lb skinny teenagers who are weaponless are scumbags and lack honor.

Dont follow someone and start a fight unless you are willing to accept a possible ass kicking..

Even if Trayvon started it which is very very unclear.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
The next time someone's 17 year old white daughter is kidnapped, raped, and murdered, you people better cheer her attacker on. You have all successfully made the case that if an adult wants to follow a 17 year old kid around at night, the last thing the kid has the right to do is run or defend themselves. Or does it only apply to black boys?

Alas you bring up the age long racist statement ,Black boy, White girl.Fictitious and strait out of a book of fiction I read years ago.
On closing argument Jake Brigance says to the jury "What if she was your daughter , what if she was White."
It's your story. Make it bigger than it already is.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

Congratulations. You are welcome to your opinion as well

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

In my book, someone that beats another person while they are on the ground are scumbags. That doesn't make me a troll for having an opinion. I guess you are too immature to accept someone might have a different point of view, and have to call names.

In your book you don't look at evidence either. What witness are you referring to that said they saw Trayvon on top 'beating' zimmerman?

I guess you are too lazy to really look at the evidence and known facts in this case calling me immature wont change that.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by SashaHighkick

In my book 200+ lb 28 year olds who shoot 150 lb skinny teenagers who are weaponless are scumbags and lack honor.

Dont follow someone and start a fight unless you are willing to accept a possible ass kicking..

Even if Trayvon started it which is very very unclear.

Thats the logic im not following..
Zimmerman had no need to start
a fist fight he knew he was packing.
Also how would a 150lb unarmed small kid
get a 250lb big ol armed man like zimmerman
on the ground on his back? unless that smaller
person ambushed them I dont see it logically happening

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If you don't know who I am referring to, then perhaps you need to reread the thread and refresh your memory? It's only a few pages back, and posted more than once.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If you don't know who I am referring to, then perhaps you need to reread the thread and refresh your memory? It's only a few pages back, and posted more than once.

I'm asking because NO eye witness said anything about anyone BEATING anyone.

So until you source that witness, it is made up.

Ive been in this thread for a very very long time, I can back up any of my claims. Can you? Ill wait for the witness that says they saw Trayvon 'BEATING' Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I'm leaning more and more to the theory that Zimmerman pulled the gun on Martin or made it explicitly known he had one in an attempt to play cop and get Martin to comply. Zimmerman says martin grabbed for his gun. How would he know about it if it was concealed? You can interpret that in many ways but if you were being followed by a stranger at night and that stranger pulled a weapon on you, would you not fight for your life? Z never identified himself. For all Martin knew, he was a freak looking to abduct him.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

zimmermans injuries match that version of events. Back of head etc..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Nope, no eye witness said that. I guess I made this one up in my imagination then huh?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by popsmayhem

I'm leaning more and more to the theory that Zimmerman pulled the gun on Martin or made it explicitly known he had one in an attempt to play cop and get Martin to comply. Zimmerman says martin grabbed for his gun. How would he know about it if it was concealed? You can interpret that in many ways but if you were being followed by a stranger at night and that stranger pulled a weapon on you, would you not fight for your life? Z never identified himself. For all Martin knew, he was a freak looking to abduct him.

If treyvon was that worried about it
he lost sight of zimmerman when he went
running, why zimmerman had to see where he went,
why did treyvon not run home or call 911, how would of
big ol zimmerman ever caught up with him unless
treyvon wanted him too?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

zimmermans injuries match that version of events. Back of head etc..

I disagree. Zimmerman 'injuries' match the version that he was in a scuffle. His 'injuries', that we have seen, are in no way consistent with being 'beat' for over a minute.....as Zimmerman own father claims.

A scratch on the back of the head and a bloody nose is not consistent with being BEAT. It is consistent with a scuffle on the ground, maybe a elbow to the nose, as Trayvon was trying to get away...screaming for help being held at gunpoint.

What is consistent with the version of events is the bullet hole in Trayvon caused by Zimmerman following him for absolutely no reason.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sigh. Everybody thinks their evidence is the only correct evidence that can be considered for the case. Even when they were never there in the first place.

And of course, everybody's so sure that their conclusions are the only correct conclusions.

Ah well.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Nope, no eye witness said that. I guess I made this one up in my imagination then huh?

LOLOLOL ... please point to me in that video where he says he was being 'beat'....clean your hearing aid.

he says..... 'the guy on the bottom who I 'BELIEVE' had a red sweater on was yelling to me help help. I told him to stop, and I was calling 911.'

So where exactly did 'john' say anything again about a BEATING?

You base your whole case on 'John'.....palm to face.....

What about this witness....note, it was her back yard too...

Eyewitness to Martin shooting speaks out

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join