It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Oh get out of here. That is so absurd.
That has no relevance. You just diminished any shred of credibility you had in here.

I could do the same thing. Next time a 5 foot tall female security guard is savagely beat and murdered because she was too afraid of the public hatred and lynch mob she would face if she defended herself with a gun I hope you think about that.

Seriously though, taking a moment from mimicking your idiocy, if Zimmerman had been a small woman but that was the only difference there would be no outcry whatsoever. Think about that. If he would have been black, there would have been no outcry. The only racial issue in this case, in reality, was the one created by the media and then swallowed up by you guys. "white man"

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Oh get out of here. That is so absurd.
That has no relevance. You just diminished any shred of credibility you had in here.

Please explain how so. The main theme being run through this thread is that Martin had no right to defend himself from the bigger man with the gun following him home. Why is Martin different from the imaginary white girl?

I could do the same thing. Next time a 5 foot tall female security guard is savagely beat and murdered because she was too afraid of the public hatred and lynch mob she would face if she defended herself with a gun I hope you think about that.

Who is advocating that?
I am actually referring to something people in this thread are advocating. They say Martin had no right to be suspicious, defensive, or pro-active. Well neither does that white girl then. You just kind of made up whatever you just wrote.

Seriously though, taking a moment from mimicking your idiocy, if Zimmerman had been a small woman but that was the only difference there would be no outcry whatsoever. Think about that. If he would have been black, there would have been no outcry. The only racial issue in this case, in reality, was the one created by the media and then swallowed up by you guys. "white man"

That is absurd. This has nothing to do with race for me. It has everything to do with following a kid, shooting him to death, claiming it was self defense and being allowed to just walk.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It's just an irrelevant point. Martin wasn't a white girl, what if Zimmerman was a white girl? What does it matter?

Martin had a right to defend himself if someone was threatening his life. It doesn't appear that was happening. So your point is moot.

Your closing is just your own biased imagination. That is what happened only in your head. I would rather let a guilty man walk than lock an innocent man up. That is the risk we should all be willing to take in name of real justice. Get over yourself. We get it, your progressive beyond all prejudice (except in people you condemn based on a news story.) We (those of us giving this man a chance) are free of prejudice too, we just don't care if people think otherwise if it means sacrificing our ethics.
edit on 8-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It doesn't appear that was happening

To you, maybe. To me, it appears it was. The cops were called and were on their way. If Martin wasn't actually breaking any laws or committing a crime, what was Zimmerman's bug with this kid? Why not just let the cops take care of it?

In my own comprehension of what happened, using only what information we have been given, Martin was one on the defensive, not Zimmerman. Zimmerman was the one doing the pursuing and he had the gun, which quite apparently shows him on the offense right from the start. If Martin ran away, what motive does he have to all of a sudden just attack Zimmerman out of the blue when he has his back turned? Why not just confront him as soon as he exits his vehicle? Taking the girlfriend's statement into consideration, there was verbal contact before physical contact after both Martin and Zimmerman thought they had lost each other, which means they met face-to-face at some point before anything physical started. So that would mean Zimmerman was not taken by surprise and still in pursuit, still keeping him in the offensive role.

But those are just my observations. Yours are obviously different and no one may ever know what really happened.
edit on 8-4-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by Paschar0
A lot of things could have happened.

Treyvon could have been annoyed he was being followed and decided to challenge Zimmerman. He may have thought he could get the better of Zimmerman and attacked him. At this point the gun could have been put into play. I doubt he would attack if Zimmerman had a gun drawn.

Just a possibility.

'annoyed he was being followed'.....um I would say more 'scared he was being followed by a man who was just watching in a large SUV'.....i mean .... annoyed, really? Would your reaction to that same situation be 'annoyed'?

Maybe Zimmerman was 'annoyed' at crime in his neighborhood and profiled a young teenager as a thief and decided to make sure 'this a'hole' didn't get away by all means possible.

More likely.

Maybe a lot of things happen, but just reading through your posts it's easy to see how close minded and one sided you really are. You refuse to accept the possibility that Treyvon could in any way be guilty, when that's very much a possibility just as it is for Zimmerman. I've changed my view after seeing more information and especially how it's been manipulated and invented to be more racial. THAT in itself should throw up red flags for any thinking person.

I posted this knowing how you would respond, I just wanted others to see it too.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Don't worry, it's easy enough for people to see. Given many choices, he picks the same one every time.
edit on 8-4-2012 by KTATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

especially how it's been manipulated and invented to be more racial.

I agree this story has been blown completely out of proportion and BOTH sides have manipulated it in order to push their agendas.

That doesn't automatically mean either party involved is innocent or guilty. If people have been swayed one way or the other simply because of the media and political agendas involved, then they're not looking at the important parts of the story. One person shot and killed another person. Why and how that happened is the heart of the case. I just don't see the answer as plain as day one way or the other and I don't understand how some people say they can.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Trayvon Martin call was "mistake, not deliberate": NBC
How do you accidently edit a tape and then
accidently air it for millions??

The edit in question, which aired on the network's flagship "Today" morning show last week, made it appear that Zimmerman told police that Martin was black without being prompted, when, in fact, the full tape reveals that the neighborhood watch captain only did so when responding to a question posed by a dispatcher.

www.reuters.com...

need to fire a few more maybe they will get it
this guy probably just got promoted.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

Huh.. that's strange. Makes me want to visit Florida even less.

None of it matters though since it is a non issue and it is just your bias and a complete strawman. You have no real case or evidence so you start talking about whether it was possible his gun was accidentally visible and therefore he broke the law somehow? Or Trayvon caught a glimpse of his legally concealed but accidentally exposed gun and was justified in attacking him?

You are aware that concealed doesn't mean if someone glimpses it you break the law. It means not on your hip easily accessible. This was a non issue though. It was just complete nonsense you brought up because you have nothing else to argue with.

I have listened to at least 4 lawyer/cops/police cheifs etc talk about the concealed gun law in FL ..... ive posted seveal links to then maybe you should try watching what they have to say.... it has a great deal to do with this case. You can call it nonsense all you want, but its not. But I know you know much much much more than the law expert.....

edit on 8-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So you are going to give OJ the benefit of the doubt, but not Zimmerman? Even though OJ had bloody socks in his house, had been stalking his wife for the last few days, and was the one that took the police on a highspeed chase and was caught with physical evidence on him.

LOL.

Well like it or not, criminally, OJ was found not guilty. OJ went to court and defended himself, and won. When Zimmerman goes to trial, and wins, Ill give him the benefit of the doubt to.

Go play your games somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

A lot of things could have happened.

Treyvon could have been annoyed he was being followed and decided to challenge Zimmerman. He may have thought he could get the better of Zimmerman and attacked him. At this point the gun could have been put into play. I doubt he would attack if Zimmerman had a gun drawn.

Just a possibility.

'annoyed he was being followed'.....um I would say more 'scared he was being followed by a man who was just watching in a large SUV'.....i mean .... annoyed, really? Would your reaction to that same situation be 'annoyed'?

Maybe Zimmerman was 'annoyed' at crime in his neighborhood and profiled a young teenager as a thief and decided to make sure 'this a'hole' didn't get away by all means possible.

More likely.

Maybe a lot of things happen, but just reading through your posts it's easy to see how close minded and one sided you really are. You refuse to accept the possibility that Treyvon could in any way be guilty, when that's very much a possibility just as it is for Zimmerman. I've changed my view after seeing more information and especially how it's been manipulated and invented to be more racial. THAT in itself should throw up red flags for any thinking person.

I posted this knowing how you would respond, I just wanted others to see it too.

Your right I do fail to see how Trayvon could be guilty. A 17 year old unarmed teenager was being followed by an armed man who had presumed things about him. That 17 year old ended up dead because said gun carrying adult decided to be the law that night and kill and unarmed teenager.....

Trayvon is innocent, I am not being one sided at at all....show me one single piece of evidence that shows Trayvon in any way deserved to gunned down and killed for walking down the street at 7p, then and only then will I give Zimmerman any sort of benefit of the doubt.

Evidence that Trayvon did any thing to be killed that night and I support Zimmerman.

NO ONE saw anything other than a struggle on the ground....

But we all know how 'ANNOYING' it is to be followed on our way home by an armed cop wanna be....that is what we tell our children to be 'annoyed' by gun toting strangers ....... not to yell for help. but to let them kill you.

Do you have anything to add to this thread? I didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The eye witness that said trayvon was on top beating zimmerman up clinched it for me. Someone beating on someone while they are down show they lost control, so self defense is applicable. Only a scumbag, or someone who is not in control of themself beat on someone while they are down. Maybe his parents should have taught him some honor, he would still be alive then.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You're just ridiculous and I stand by my earlier post in that you're completely one sided and can't even step outside yourself for one moment to consider other possibilities. Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, your judgement simply can't be trusted or respected.

Most of your points are formed around assumptions and you're own personal feelings, which is great, but it's laughable how you think it's the only possibility. I've looked at the same information as everyone else and while I leave room for doubt on both sides, I happen to believe Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, then the question becomes why? You feel differently and that's your right, but no matter what you want to believe, you can't change the truth.

If new evidence appears tomorrow and shows Zimmerman was absolutely guilty, I could easily accept that I was wrong about my view. If it happens to show Trayvon's guilt, why do I just know you and people like you would still make excuses and continue to shift the focus to always suit your agenda.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick
The eye witness that said trayvon was on top beating zimmerman up clinched it for me. Someone beating on someone while they are down show they lost control, so self defense is applicable. Only a scumbag, or someone who is not in control of themself beat on someone while they are down. Maybe his parents should have taught him some honor, he would still be alive then.
\\

You base the whole case on one witness?

What about the witnesses that say they believe it was Zimmerman on top? Why do you choose to believe the one you are choosing to believe?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If you have a CWP in Florida you are obligated to stay away from known trouble. Zimmerman should not have done a thing except keep his distance after making the 911 call.

I have a Florida CWP and am glad that I do considering current events -
deanlautermilch.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am choosing to believe the one that had the best view, yes. It was right in the guys backyard.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I am choosing to believe

And that's what this entire thread boils down to; What one chooses to believe.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Im a troll for posting an opinion..... Yeah you are really rational aren't you.... I have gone over all the evidence in this thread and came to form an opinion. If you don't like my opinion you call me a troll.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SashaHighkick

Im a troll for posting an opinion..... Yeah you are really rational aren't you.... I have gone over all the evidence in this thread and came to form an opinion. If you don't like my opinion you call me a troll.

When express that position in a manner in which you not only blame the victim but you blame the parents as well. That is what makes you a troll.

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join