It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The next time someone's 17 year old white daughter is kidnapped, raped, and murdered, you people better cheer her attacker on. You have all successfully made the case that if an adult wants to follow a 17 year old kid around at night, the last thing the kid has the right to do is run or defend themselves. Or does it only apply to black boys?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by popsmayhem
If I punch you in the face, then you punch me in
the face, we are even.

So you are 12? Good luck with that in court.

"Your honor, I declare us even stevens!"

"Even." Somewhere a sandbox is really missing a drooler.

If treyvon was punched
there would be signs of trauma, bruise, cut,
something indicating there was a struggle.
From what we know, treyvon shows no signs
of this. How could zimmerman have punched treyvon
at all and there be no signs of it? Zimmerman was armed
and had no clue if treyvon was. Why would someone as
Zimmerman with a CCW start a fist fight when the other guy
could be armed and already seems suspicious?
If we believe zimmerman is this big strong guy
and treyvon some small little kid, how could treyvon
get zimmerman on the ground, on his back, on top of him, in a fight unless he sucker punched
and ambushed zimmerman first?

Works both ways but your bias is so thick you will never admit it. If Trayvon had been beating Zimmerman, HE WOULD HAVE BRUISES.

You either get that but refuse to admit it or it confuses the # out of you because you refuse to acknowledge it and it is the #ing truth!

I just want to be fair.

He did admit that he can now understand why some of us are adiment about zimmerman being charged and having a trial....I give him major props for admitting that......I really do.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ive been talking with others about Zimmermans 911 calls with folks on youtube. I wonder what other people think the 3 knocks are in the recordings?

In this clip you can hear the knocks at 2:17 and at 2:13 it sounds like a screen door opening....

in some of the news interviews it looks like some of those houses have a screened in back porch type of thing. And Ive heard to other mentions of 'screen doors'. Selma, Mary Curthcher roommate said something in an interview about 'when she got to the screen'....and one of the other witnesses mentioned a screen as well, can't remember if it was on a 911 call or interview....

Im curious to think what other people think those noises could be, could be nothing, but lots of other people talking about them on youtube comments.

George Zimmerman Trayvon Martin 911 Call

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I just want to be fair.

He did admit that he can now understand why some of us are adiment about zimmerman being charged and having a trial....I give him major props for admitting that......I really do.

Oh so 200 pages of lying, making things up, avoiding real questions just to troll all goes away?
Not for me.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
I just want to be fair.

Oh so 200 pages of lying, making things up, avoiding real questions just to troll all goes away?
Not for me.

I didn't say it made it all go away. But it is a step in the right direction. Everything has to start somewhere....

Off topic, but to make a point.....Have you heard about the retired cop from LA who has been investigating the OJ stuff since it happened....well he has very very compelling new evidence that sheds A LOT of doubt on whether OJ is guilty of murder or not.....I mean, its very interesting...I don't know if you heard about it or followed it.....I bring it up, because never in a million years did I think I could possibly believe that OJ could be innocent...but hearing the evidence this man presents really makes me wonder....and it really makes me lean toward OJ wasnt guilty.....

It may have taken him 200 pages to get there, but I admit its taken me years to believe OJ may innocent....point is some things take a great long while, but they come. ;-)

O.J. Simpson Is Innocent According To New Book

OJ Simpson Guilty But Not Of Murder_1.avi

Edited -- correction I don't think he is a retired cop...just a PI ....still his evidence remains the same.
edit on 8-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Unfortunately you seem not to know the history of Sanger and her American Birth Control League, the connections to Rockefeller and the de-population agenda inspired by those in that time period, such as the likes of Thomas Malthus and Erlich. Malthus in fact inspired Darwin with his economic theory that the earth could simply not sustain continued population growth and that only the strongest, healthiest, and wealthiest could and should survive. Sound familiar? It should, it was the same eugenics program that Hitler was so enamored by. Many people were drawn up into Sangers thinking. In fact there was even a program called the Negro Project. It is not that people were too stupid, but that the allure of her kind of humanist philosophy pervaded society, much like Planned Parenthood does today. Just compare the two, they are the same organization, just a different era.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Unfortunately you seem not to know the history of Sanger and her American Birth Control League,

Oh I know all about how you think black people as a race are stupid and inferior to white people. This is not an abortion thread so take your racism about that to one of them.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I guess the difference is that you see progress where I see one line humoring you. But please, get excited that he is opening his mind to facts and reality. I hope you are not let down when he resumes his already scheduled program as evidenced by over 200 pages of very specific behavior.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Unfortunately you seem not to know the history of Sanger and her American Birth Control League,

Oh I know all about how you think black people as a race are stupid and inferior to white people. This is not an abortion thread so take your racism about that to one of them.

Unfortunately you are blinded by your own rage. I did not start the topic of Sanger. You and another poster discussed it and I just corrected you on it. Now you are calling me racist. I never said any such thing as you have charged me and you are following a charged emotion with zero evidence, which seems to be characteristic of this thread to begin with. I have only followed it loosely, but one thing is clear, that the current admin has been race baiting for 3 years and TPTB and the media are only too happy to sensationalize it not just for ratings but for possibly some truly fearsome tension in the streets. If you think about it, it is the same process as for pitting jews against muslims, muslims against Christians, and so on. This is divide and concquer and I refuse to let it overtake me.
This is a conspiracy forum, and Sanger and her fellow Progressives are just as much a part of that conspiracy as any other subject.
And so are the very people who are sensationalizing this case and doctoring tapes and editing news reports to get a desired result, whatever that may be.
Whoever you are, I regard you as every other person, a child of God and a spirit spark. I maintain this posture and my posting history shows that I have repeatedly said I believe all people are of the same spirit essence. That doesnt mean I agree with everyone's opinions though.
I wish you well and Happy Easter. Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Unfortunately you are blinded by your own rage. I did not start the topic of Sanger. You and another poster discussed it and I just corrected you on it.

Um no. I was talking about social programs and you specifically brought up Sanger and you have not corrected me on jack #.

Now you are calling me racist.

Yup now this is my last response to you in this thread about abortion, Eugenics, or Sanger.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Unfortunately you are blinded by your own rage. I did not start the topic of Sanger. You and another poster discussed it and I just corrected you on it.

Um no. I was talking about social programs and you specifically brought up Sanger and you have not corrected me on jack #.

Now you are calling me racist.

Yup now this is my last response to you in this thread about abortion, Eugenics, or Sanger.

It was quite a few pages back. Perhaps you just forgot your response to the other poster about Sanger. Yes you and the other poster did in fact speak about Sanger before I jumped in. No, I am not racist and no you are not going to pin that on me. Margaret Sanger was a racist though, as well as many of her contemporaries and Progressives in general.
Again, I have stated my position that we are ALL spirit sparks of the same essence. What part of that did you not get? You continue to be enraged at people who have no malice toward you. Again, I have wished you well, and you slammed me hard.
That is your problem then, and again, I wish you well and good night.

Edit: in fact here is the exact place where the sanger convo took place and it was days ago which explains why you forgot all about it'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And also for the record, Sanger preferred sterilization, but Planned Parenthood prefers abortion. I happen to think both methods are evil, but you jumped to wrong conclusions.

One last point, the following webpage states almost explicitly that which the other poster mentions about Sanger, so the other poster was correct. It was a horrific thing, but that is the legacy of Planned Parenthood, like it or not.

groups.csail.mit.edu...

edit on 8-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by GhettoRice
Any reply to these OP or what is your opinion of this information, are you only going on a "GUT" feeling here?

After you adress this new evidence.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.
Zimmerrman innocent

"..........and I told him to stop............."

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

ATS has no shortage of threads on abortion. Not one post on that page has me bringing up Sanger. You and another poster can bring her up all you want. It has nothing to do with this thread or my response about social programs which also has nothing to do with this thread.

Feel free to invite me to an appropriate thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

ATS has no shortage of threads on abortion. Not one post on that page has me bringing up Sanger. You and another poster can bring her up all you want. It has nothing to do with this thread or my response about social programs which also has nothing to do with this thread.

Feel free to invite me to an appropriate thread.

Again, I responded to your response to another poster. I am sorry if you cannot handle the truth of that. You are just angry and lashing out at anyone under the duress of this topic. ATS also has no shortage of people who fly off the handle and scream at people who don't see things exactly their way.
Actually, I observe that you have passionate opinions in this thread and fly off at everyone going all the way back to the beginning. So, I understand that this topic makes you feel angry and you want to just scream at people because you feel justice needs to be served.
Your anger at me has really nothing to do with Sanger in my opinion, but with your anger at the whole situation. You flew off at me with complete misunderstanding, just like you did with the other poster. If you think it is not relevant, well then just look at your own responses to people in general.

Also, I don't happen to be for or against either person in this case. It is primarily people's responses I have been interested in following. I am concerned that the MSM is deliberately creating aggression and division. For me, it is no different than Code Pink and Bill Ayers traveling to Egypt to stir up the pot there, as they did before the Arab Spring there. It is all manufactured crises with a spark that triggers it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Again, I responded to your response to another poster.

And again your response was nonsense and off topic.
You have not corrected me on jack. All you have done is attempt to get me to fall in line with the BS you have swallowed up whole which all says that black people are tricked into killing their babies by white people. I give black people more credit than that.
PLEASE STOP TRYING TO TALK ABOUT SANGER IN THIS THREAD.
I said I would join you in a thread on that topic.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Deputies called to Zimnerman's home (Sunday Fox Orlando News)

"I woke up Sunday to Seminole county helicopters right above my sector of the community and I immediately felt very fearful," said Frank Taaffe, who lives at the Retreat at Twin Lakes community where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

"It was a scary, scary time," he told FOX35 Friday.

"I ran out to the street and there were nine police cruisers out there - two Seminole and the other seven, Sanford."

George Zimmerman went into hiding weeks ago - since he admitted to shooting Martin in self-defense - the reason why his neighbors were so surprised Sunday morning.

"Next thing you know I hear a big bang again, I hear helicopters, I go to my back window, there were about 15-cops ready to go into George's house," said another neighbor who did not want to be identified.

The Seminole County Sheriff's office tells FOX35 more than a dozen of their deputies and officers from the Sanford police department responded to a 9-1-1 call that led them to Zimmerman's home around six o'clock Sunday morning.

But it was a prank.

"They were strapped and ready to go inside his house," said one neighbor.

Who made the call and what they said is now at the center of a new investigation, but the sheriff's office says it was enough to deploy police helicopters and detectives.

"People who are out there doing prank calls need to stop, other people live in the community, other people have kids, other people get affected," said another neighbor.

The Seminole County Sheriff's office says if the prankster is caught, they will face felony charges and jail time.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Huh.. that's strange. Makes me want to visit Florida even less.

None of it matters though since it is a non issue and it is just your bias and a complete strawman. You have no real case or evidence so you start talking about whether it was possible his gun was accidentally visible and therefore he broke the law somehow? Or Trayvon caught a glimpse of his legally concealed but accidentally exposed gun and was justified in attacking him?

You are aware that concealed doesn't mean if someone glimpses it you break the law. It means not on your hip easily accessible. This was a non issue though. It was just complete nonsense you brought up because you have nothing else to argue with.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Don't they know exactly where the 911 call came from? Unless it came from a pay phone, I'm thinking they can find out who made that call.

Something doesn't seem quite right with that story.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Wonder what the prank was that required that kind of response?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So you are going to give OJ the benefit of the doubt, but not Zimmerman? Even though OJ had bloody socks in his house, had been stalking his wife for the last few days, and was the one that took the police on a highspeed chase and was caught with physical evidence on him.

LOL.

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join