It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What is amusing is if he had been killed by another black male the media would never have bothered to cover it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It doesent matter what really happened ... the media and the Al Sharpton type race-baiters have already convicted George Zimmerman. He will never get a fair trial. I wouldent be surprised if Al Sharpton incites a riot.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by popsmayhem

This was a terrible tragedy and I'm all for justice, righting the wrongs and what have you, but why are you so passionate about this? So much so it's your avatar? Especially considering your avatars are usually are twisted looking incorporating skulls? Basically your avatars are very disturbing.

What gives?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

because i stand for freedom
and have been seeing
an innocent man being
demonized by a powerful
dark media that is playing
people like fiddles
IT DISTGUST ME HOW THEY LIE

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Uh hey dude.
Did you forget that all these people in the neighborhood have reason to back up Zimmerman? He is their neighbor and their neighborhood watchman.

Sorry, the neighbors in this particular neighborhood could be biased and have reason to support Zimmerman beyond being completely honest.

How does that make sense?...like anyone would support the murder of a teenager because he's a ''neighbor''.
''I feel much safer in my neighborhood to let loose someone willing to shoot suspicious looking people!''....yeah pure logic

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

This was a terrible tragedy and I'm all for justice, righting the wrongs and what have you, but why are you so passionate about this? So much so it's your avatar? Especially considering your avatars are usually are twisted looking incorporating skulls? Basically your avatars are very disturbing.

What gives?

and have been seeing
an innocent man being
demonized by a powerful
people like fiddles

While true the media does lie and shouldn't be trusted, you should probably calm down because this isn't the first time they've pushed their agendas and its not gonna be the last time. ATS is the right place to share your despise of the MSM, but do not lose your emotions or mind over this or any past or future event, because in the end you will lose. Take a deep breathe.

Btw, good post, keep it up and don't go crazy

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

What gives?

and have been seeing
an innocent man being
demonized by a powerful
people like fiddles

Pops this race war has been a long time coming, remember when, was it Pelosi that tried to get a race war started at the early start of the Tea Party ....yeah remember that?

link   
Certainly looks like someone is insighting a race war of sorts.

One of two things is going to happen here:

1.The man will be found guilty and a small amount of people will riot and make trouble.
2.The man will be found “not” guilty, and all hell will break lose.

Mark my words when I say this…
If Obama manages to lose the 2012 election, you will see riots on a level never documented in the history of man.

Could this be the marshall law people are talking about...?

link   

all that you wrote is relevant...

i'm interested in seeing how this resolves itself.

Zimmerman is one lucky man that Trayvon didn't bring his weapon along with him that night...he wouldn't have survived the encounter.

i suppose that young punk finally met up with someone he didn't expect...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Well, this is the purpose of due process.

Let's see.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
you know what keeps bugging me, that phone call to the police when zimmerman said he looked suspicious and the operator told him not to follow the kid, to know that if zimmerman would of listened none of this would of happened. should of went the other way and let the police do the job.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

'someone'

i bet they think they are about to be a witness and not a participant.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
Pops this race war has been a long time coming, remember when, was it Pelosi that tried to get a race war started at the early start of the Tea Party ....yeah remember that?

These tactics are down right
evil, the things these commies
do to start conflict from within
this country is outright evil.
They want riots, they want us divided
they want to hang them a hispanic !!
LYNCH MOB IS BACK
I remember pelose she is a traitor also..

I am just glad the truth is finally coming out!!

Please again I must stress LETS NOT BE DIVIDED
BY THESE EVIL PEOPLE!!

JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN
edit on 23-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I see this becoming another Rodney King-style situation. This guy will get acquitted and all of Florida will burn. Along with assorted other inner cities. Stand by for full-on Race War.

link   
If someone pulled a gun on me for no reason I would try and beat his azzzz too.

link   

Originally posted by hapablab
you know what keeps bugging me, that phone call to the police when zimmerman said he looked suspicious and the operator told him not to follow the kid, to know that if zimmerman would of listened none of this would of happened. should of went the other way and let the police do the job.

we just dont know what would have happened if he had walked away.
Why was Martin there anyway?
This was Zimmerman's hood, he knew police response time.

all we have is what happened

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

That's what I fear, you know things are going to get real ugly when Al Sharpton gets involved. I pray to God that cooler heads prevail because if they don't bring charges against Zimmerman thing are going to explode. Obama's comments arent helping either; he should either shut up or call for peace and calm and let the FBI do their investigation.

I don't think Obama will lose though ... it will be very close but unfortunately Obama will win a 2nd term.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OP why didn't zimmerman listen when the police told him not to follow? clearly the kid was walking home and zimmerman was following him, why did he get near him in the first place, why?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
If someone pulled a gun on me for no reason I would try and beat his azzzz too.

if someone pulled a gun on me for no reason I would fast talk my way to running away.

I am a guy to look at you wouldn't think I would say that but I been there. Done that one.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by hapablab

we just dont know what would have happened if he had walked away.
Why was Martin there anyway?
This was Zimmerman's hood, he knew police response time.

all we have is what happened

what would of happened?, robbery by skittles? nothing would of happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

'someone'

i bet they think they are about to be a witness and not a participant.
Everyone will suffer. I just wish everyone would get along. Life it way too short. Some people would rather watch the world burn. Sad state we live in these days...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join