It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
That's funny considering the only real reason Zimmerman is walking free right now is because he has a judge as a relative.
Which is why he walked free from his domestic violence arrest
Which is why he walked free from his battery of an officer arrest

Even the police department wanted to charge him,
But good ol DA who is pals of judge Zimmerman says "Na, not enough evidence"

Yeah. Good for our legal system.

A retired magistrate judge from virgia.
Like take your traffic ticket to type juge....
Why he did not get charged is because there
is no evidence has nothing to do with
anything else, with everyone on this case
if they had anything on him we would find out..
Nothing yet.
Exclusive: George Zimmerman's father defends son in Trayvon Martin shooting
Interview from hannity last night a really
good read for anyone following this case click to
read more.
Read more: www.foxnews.com...

ROBERT ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN'S FATHER: Well, we received numerous death threats.

HANNITY: OK. One of the things that's come out of this case is there has been a bounty that has been put on your son's head. You know that famous Hollywood star Spike Lee, Roseanne Barr have tweeted out, at least in the case of Spike Lee what he thought was your son's address.

What has this meant, in that sense, how difficult has that been for your family and do you think this has been a rush to judgment by the media?

ZIMMERMAN: It's absolutely been a rush to judgment.

HANNITY: Yes. Why don't you walk us through because you obviously have spoken to your son. Tell us his side of this story on this night. Tell us what happened.

ZIMMERMAN: Well, it's customary on Sunday night for George to go and do grocery shopping. He had been texting his sister and told her that he was going to go and do grocery shopping. He got in his vehicle to leave the community. He saw somebody that did not live in the community walking behind some townhomes. That small gated community has had a lot of problems with burglaries and people coming into that community to commit crimes. So he thought that it was suspicious.

HANNITY: OK. So and I understand it was raining that night, and when you say that he saw Trayvon Martin walking behind townhomes. Are you saying that he was up-close to where the homes were? Is that why he was suspicious?

edit on 5-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Mr. Z actions are quite acceptable and he had no part in error then it seems the police tazing and shooting people for being suspicious should also be acceptable. Guess the new rules are don't be in a strange place or a stranger.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

Originally posted by DavidWillts
Im just glad the media was not allowed to hijack our legal system this time and that Zimmerman walks free. If treyvaughawne just picked anyone else to assault that day maybe he would still be alive.

That's funny considering the only real reason Zimmerman is walking free right now is because he has a judge as a relative.

Really? Is that the ONLY reason? Are you sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it was determined by the police that Zimmerman use of the justice cannon was just?

Which is why he walked free from his domestic violence arrest
Which is why he walked free from his battery of an officer arrest

Prove it...

Even the police department wanted to charge him,
But good ol DA who is pals of judge Zimmerman says "Na, not enough evidence"

No there was one cop that wanted to charge him, show me otherwise.
There is plenty of evidence it is ALL in favor of Zimmerman, he is innocent of all crimes. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here is also a great write up, not news per say as
much as this womens opinion but she says it
very well..

Shelby Steele: The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin

The absurdity of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton is that they want to make a movement out of an anomaly. Black teenagers today are afraid of other black teenagers, not whites.

The civil rights community and the liberal media live by the poetic truth that America is still a reflexively racist society, and that this remains the great barrier to black equality. But this "truth" has a lot of lie in it. America has greatly evolved since the 1960s. There are no longer any respectable advocates of racial segregation. And blacks today are nine times more likely to be killed by other blacks than by whites.So the idea that Trayvon Martin is today's Emmett Till, as the Rev. Jackson has said, suggests nothing less than a stubborn nostalgia for America's racist past. In that bygone era civil rights leaders and white liberals stood on the highest moral ground. They literally knew themselves—given their genuine longing to see racism overcome—as historically transformative people. If the world resisted them, as it surely did, it only made them larger than life.

online.wsj.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
While looking for something regarding this case I came across this. First, take it with a grain of salt because I am not aware of this website, like I said I just came upon. I only post it because if these are true and can be proven by police records and such then it would definitely not help Zimmerman. It would show a past history of following people who he sees or perceives to be committing a crime. If 911 calls were made in this incidents that would also be interesting to see if he was instructed to not follow and still did. Im not saying any of this is true, im just that if it is true that its just another telling sign of who Zimmerman may be.

Again, for the few who are gonna say this isn't proof of anything.....you are right its not. Its a clue that leads to path that should be looked into in light of recent events. Don't accuse me of trying to paint Zimmerman in any picture I am just passing along information I found.

Zimmerman also has a history of stalking suspects and of police envy. Zimmerman contacted the Sanford Police Department 46 times in the past 15 months, the agency reported today. The most frequent reason for his call – eight times – was to report a suspicious person, the agency said. “I hold law enforcement officers in the highest regard and I hope to one day become one,” Zimmerman wrote in an application to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office citizen’s law enforcement academy. That’s a class in which citizens learn about policing and how the sheriff’s office works. He went through that program in 2009. … In 2003 he saw a 24-year-old Lake Mary man shoplift a 24-inch TV from an Albertson’s Supermarket, called the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office and followed the suspect’s car for several blocks, allowing a deputy to make an arrest. The next year, he followed a man in his vehicle for several blocks after accusing him of spitting at him, according to an incident report. The other driver accused Zimmerman of tailgating him, and was not arrested. Yes, the good people of Sanford should rest easy with Zimmerman roaming the streets. I presume the police took his gun for testing, but what’s to stop him from buying another?

Self-Defense?
edit on 5-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

What a retarded story. Out of the 46 calls 8 of them were for a suspicious person? So the remaining 38 were for legitimate purposes?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

What a retarded story. Out of the 46 calls 8 of them were for a suspicious person? So the remaining 38 were for legitimate purposes?

this is what i heard from the info released so far. an expert was on msnbc on the martin bashir show, he had examined 7 911 calls so far. of the 7 calls 1 of them was for an open garage door
one was for a dog fight, that leaves 5 calls that were for suspicious people, guess what all 5 people happened to be african american.
like i said i cant wait to hear what the other 39 calls were about? i did hear that one of those other calls was about an 8 year old african american boy. i dont have a source for that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Zimmerman didnt know he was a Cop .......

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by kimish

What about zimmermens past, connect the dots. ANYONE who would assault a cop would assault a civilian
edit on 4-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

Oh well that makes it all ok then.

The woman he beat, did he know she was a woman?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

this is what i heard from the info released so far. an expert was on msnbc on the martin bashir show, he had examined 7 911 calls so far. of the 7 calls 1 of them was for an open garage door
one was for a dog fight, that leaves 5 calls that were for suspicious people, guess what all 5 people happened to be african american.
like i said i cant wait to hear what the other 39 calls were about? i did hear that one of those other calls was about an 8 year old african american boy. i dont have a source for that.

I also heard the report about him calling on a 7-9 year old boy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

this is what i heard from the info released so far. an expert was on msnbc on the martin bashir show, he had examined 7 911 calls so far.

What sort of "expert" is needed to vaguely summarize 7 out of 8 calls to 911? Do you need to go to college for that or do you just have to be willing to look like an idiot.
edit on 5-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And all 8 of those 'suspicious' people turned out to be black. Coincidence?

And just because 38 other calls were made does not make them legitimate. He called about trash in the road, a pothole, an open garage door, someone with tail lights out in his neighborhood, etc. If those type of calls are legitimate to you then I guess we disagree about why you call the police.

What is 'retarded' as you put is that you couldn't see that your self and I had to point it out to you. It shows that you don't have much use for reasoning skills or looking at all available outcomes to a situation. You just assumed all the other call were legitimate with out even knowing what they were.

I guess the trash in the road was 'casing' houses and it was working with the pot hole who is cousins with garage door that was left up......

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

this is what i heard from the info released so far. an expert was on msnbc on the martin bashir show, he had examined 7 911 calls so far.

What sort of "expert" is needed to vaguely summarize 7 out of 8 calls to 911?

well if its any consolation the "expert" was on zimmermans side. he thought the analysis would help gz's case because he never said "i see a suspicious african american", he only disclosed the suspicious persons race after asked.

now after knowing that you will probably say he is a good "expert"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

And just because 38 other calls were made does not make them legitimate. He called about trash in the road, a pothole, an open garage door, someone with tail lights out in his neighborhood, etc. If those type of calls are legitimate to you then I guess we disagree about why you call the police.

911 does not equal police...

What is 'retarded' as you put is that you couldn't see that your self and I had to point it out to you. It shows that you don't have much use for reasoning skills or looking at all available outcomes to a situation. You just assumed all the other call were legitimate with out even knowing what they were.

I know what they were and as fare as "reasoning skills" go you completely missed that when they said 46 calls over the last 15 months it was actually over the last 96 months.What is 'retarded' as you put is that you couldn't see that your self and I had to point it out to you.It shows that you don't have much use for reasoning skills or looking at all available outcomes to a situation.-see what i did there?
www.sanfordfl.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

911 does not equal police...

I know what they were and as fare as "reasoning skills" go you completely missed that when they said 46 calls over the last 15 months it was actually over the last 96 months.What is 'retarded' as you put is that you couldn't see that your self and I had to point it out to you.It shows that you don't have much use for reasoning skills or looking at all available outcomes to a situation.-see what i did there?
www.sanfordfl.gov...

I know, it also equals fire and medical. I don't recall any to those calls asking for any fire or medical. Is that all you have to say about his 'legitimate' calls?
I do see what you did there. You used word games to, again, not address the issue. It shows a history that you want to ignore, yet you are all for attacking Treyvons history. Try sticking to the issue instead of trying to be 'smart' with your little word games. It makes you and your argument look weak.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So if a person makes a few pointless 911 calls in their life they automatically lose the right to defend themselves from crazed drug dealers?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So if a person makes a few pointless 911 calls in their life they automatically lose the right to defend themselves from crazed drug dealers?

That depends of what your definition of a 'few' is. Few means a 'small number of'.....so if those numbers are few I guess most of us have been using the word 'few' wrong.

And you again defend zimmerman by discounting his verified history of aggression and violence, including a police officer, and slam Treyvon by slurring his name with no verifiable evidence (twitter feeds dont count) of him being a 'crazed drug dealer'...that is typical when you have no real arguments or defense. You slander and smear the victim.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So tired of all this. I understand what happened, but because it was an african american kid and a mexican man, it blows up into something that is just justifying Trevon's parent's attempt at a payday.

So sick of seeing all these threads about something that happens EVERY DAY in the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, if a 17 year old boy getting into a bit of trouble in school is enough evidence to deem him a gangster thug drug dealer who deserved to get shot, then sure. Since we're generalizing and jumping to conclusions, let's at least be fair about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And you again defend zimmerman by discounting his verified history of aggression and violence,

Again? When did I do it in the first place? I have never discounted anything, a history of violence and 911 calls do not forfeit a person's right to defend themselves. I posted all the 911 calls and a few of them were pointless, get over it.

and slam Treyvon by slurring his name with no verifiable evidence (twitter feeds dont count) of him being a 'crazed drug dealer'...that is typical when you have no real arguments or defense. You slander and smear the victim.

Twitter feeds by traybvaughauown "NO_LIMMIT_NIGGA" Martin do count. A "victim" requires a crime, the only crime was the assault which zimmerman defended himself against.
edit on 5-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
So tired of all this. I understand what happened, but because it was an african american kid and a mexican man, it blows up into something that is just justifying Trevon's parent's attempt at a payday.

So sick of seeing all these threads about something that happens EVERY DAY in the world.

zimmerman is half peruvian half jewish for you to say that zimmerman is mexican is like saying that obama is ugandan.

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join