It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I don't go around disrespecting people's property, or disrespecting people's bodies. So nope, not gonna happen. No one I associate does either, so nope.

Bull, I know several scumbags around here that would pick a fight with you,
shoot you and claim you started the fight. How are you gonna state your case?
edit on 5-4-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Another tl;dr response I see

It's a crying shame you can't admit Treyvon wasn't a thug.

So attacking someone and trying to take away said gun, burglary, vandalism, a NO_LIMIT_NIGGA rocking a gold grill and ink does not qualify? Then what is a thug?

What does this look like to you?

It's a crying shame you are rooted in severe denial

edit on 5-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

You have no proof but you own prejudices about any one trying take the gun, no burglary ever proven and never will be...and he was punished for his vandalism.......a thug is someone who guns down an unarmed teenager...sometimes with the last name zimmerman....usually with a daddy who is a judge....

that pic looks like a photoshopped pic of an innocent victim created by an extreme racist who has no value for life...including their own.

It looks like a photoshop mess made by a racist trying to justify killing an innocent teenager.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Hey man, you seem to be misinformed. NO_LIMIT_NIGGA is an account belonging to Trayvon... in Georgia. The one this thread is about posted no such things and possesses no such account.

There is a thread on ATS made by member Kali. Its details the lies that have been spread to misinform people about Martin.

If someone would so kind as to direct Unknown so that he does not have to remain misinformed, it would be appreciated. Link please?

Here it is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once you have read this thread your apology for defaming the deceased will be accepted.
edit on 5-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

here you go, since you seem to struggle with the definition, i will help you out.

vig·i·lan·te
   [vij-uh-lan-tee]
noun
1.a member of a vigilance committee.
2.any person who takes the law into his or her own hands, as by avenging a crime.

adjective
3.done violently and summarily, without recourse to lawful procedures: vigilante justice.

Ok, so if someone is within the law, it would not be possible to be a vigilante . Once again here is the actual statute.

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/0776.html

So, if, the grand jury finds that the facts line up with Zimmerman's story he was within the law and not a vigilante.

Learn to read....I know you posting definitions makes you feel superior and smart,,,just like your gun makes you feel like more of a man....but the debate about SYG is because it gives people the right to be vigilantes....you can post any definition you want that doesn't change the argument. SYG = Vigilantism ... im sorry you cant understand that but join the national debate and you will know that is what is being discussed.

Here is one for you....
cow·ard/ˈkouərd/
Noun:
A person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
Excessively afraid of danger or pain.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Why does it not shock me that your only thread is in the HOAX bin?

a little off topic but will had to be done
The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So much for critical thinking and in depth investigation. It's easy to fall for the Treyvon MSM propaganda and enable disinformation and spew ignorance on ATS's all from your arm chair.

Got credibility?

How is anyone with a functiong brain suppose to buy your tripe? IDGI

Just saying, I dont mean to be abrasive but this mind numbing stupidity makes my brain sad

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The whole argument is moot since:

Stand your ground does not apply to Zimmerman this has been known since like page 30

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Hey man, you seem to be misinformed. NO_LIMIT_NIGGA is an account belonging to Trayvon... in Georgia. The one this thread is about posted no such things and possesses no such account.

There is a thread on ATS made by member Kali. Its details the lies that have been spread to misinform people about Martin.

If someone would so kind as to direct Unknown so that he does not have to remain misinformed, it would be appreciated. Link please?

Here it is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once you have read this thread your apology for defaming the deceased will be accepted.

I think this might be the thread you are talking about....

The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Stand your ground does not apply to Zimmerman this has been known since like page 30

Yeah I know, his own lawyer said that way back. but some people still insist that he was standing his ground ... and how wonderful he was for doing so......and they can't wait for there day to stand down on a sidewalk with some 'thug'....

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Good thing I don't live anywhere near you then

It must suck to live in a place like that.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Self defense laws applies to everyone
either way whatever you want to call it.....
Someone ambushing you on top of you beating your face in
and you shooting them is self defense.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Yeah I know, his own lawyer said that way back. but some people still insist that he was standing his ground ... and how wonderful he was for doing so......and they can't wait for there day to stand down on a sidewalk with some 'thug'....

I know you know. And I commend you for paying attention to what you are talking about.

Inform these people well, Pizza.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Why does it not shock me that your only thread is in the HOAX bin?

a little off topic but will had to be done
The JFK Photo That Could Have Changed History
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So much for critical thinking and in depth investigation. It's easy to fall for the Treyvon MSM propaganda and enable disinformation and spew ignorance on ATS's all from your arm chair.

Got credibility?

How is anyone with a functiong brain suppose to buy your tripe? IDGI

Just saying, I dont mean to be abrasive but this mind numbing stupidity makes my brain sad

Is that all you have? I posted a thread a year and a half ago that turned out to be a hoax....did I make up the hoax? no I just posted like many other people have posted things on here that turned out to be a 'hoax'....your are really grasping at straws now....

But if you can do it so can I ... I guess you have no credibilty....seeing as how you have your own 'hoax' thread.....

Got credibility? lol
Obama Warned Is Preparing World For Return Of "The Moon God"

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Self defense laws applies to everyone
either way whatever you want to call it.....
Someone ambushing you on top of you beating your face in
and you shooting them is self defense.

Ok then. I assume you have proof that Martin attacked Zimmerman first

And stand your ground does not apply. This has been decided already even by the person who wrote the law and even Zimmerman's lawyer himself.

You, of course, know better than them.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Good thing I don't live anywhere near you then

It must suck to live in a place like that.

It sucks that you can't explain how your dead ass would defend your innocence.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Got proof treyvon DID NOT attack zimmerman first?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Got proof treyvon DID NOTattack zimmerman first?

Right, I can see you exchanged sentence structure for logical deduction skills.

So, until it is proven that Zimmerman attacked first, then by default Martin is the one who attacked?

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I guess it went over your head. I wouldn't need to, because that doesn't happen around here. Get it now?

Every house has at least one gun, we haven't had any shootings at all in years other than a few suicides of terminally ill. No violent attacks, no rapes.

Just a few good old fashioned fights, the kind where people square off and fight. Not the kind where some coward sucker punches someone then jumps on top of them and bashes their head into the ground. And no police were called, no criminal records handed out, no money wasted on hiring a liar etc.

Fight, someone wins, bystanders grab the winner if they start overdoing it.
edit on Thu, 05 Apr 2012 01:34:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: spelling

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Bullypulpit

I have been trying to explain this for almost two hundred pages.These guys can't let go of the image of this guy, gun drawn peering behind every trash can between the two rows of houses.

Projection at its finest. That not only does not represent the truth in anyway regarding my posts, it seems to really only exist in your head. All while you guys have done exactly that. You have one image of Martin in your heads given to you by the same media. A thug! you all keep saying he is a thug because you all have decided there is only one way to see this kid, as a thug. Considering he is dead, you did not get it from him. So what media you listening to?

In reality he probably

Stop right there.
Everything you say after "might have" or "could have" is made up crap. Everything you say after "probably" is biased made up crap.

made it to one point where he gave up looking for the teen he had lost sight of several minutes before (his call was made around 7 the fight and shots were around 7:25) started heading towards his vehicle down a path that led between the two rows the kid had originally run behind not knowing the kid was still hiding there waiting rather than running home (and talking to his girlfriend rather than 9-11). Thinking the guy was still looking for him he jumped out and hit him and started to beat him up.

Yeah, probably.

Then when you look at the map of the place and where the shooting happened see if reality gets anywhere close to you.

Zimmerman fearing for his life (whether or not it was actually in danger isn't really relevant, but anytime someone is punching you you should consider that it is) shot the teen (that to him was an adult beating him up - no idea the age).

That is what I really think happened.

Your story has changed and is still evolving and yet you have the balls to call it a belief.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Guess no one who knows and will tell the truth is still alive (you know his peers and G/F will lie for him)so it's moot.He looked like a thug and I'm certain it contributed to his demise.So unless someone can prove to me he wasn't a thug I'll continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.If it quacks like a duck...

Why are all you grown men so scared of a skinny kid? Because he is black? He is dead now and he cannot hurt you anymore. I am guessing a lot of the fear is that there are more skinny kids out there not dead yet and that scares all the men in this thread. Amazing. Hey, you like to have sex with animals, right? You know if it talks about quacking like a duck. Well, your posts have that look so unless you can prove to me you do not love to have sex with animals I will continue to voice my opinion like everyone else on here.

Oh see what I did. I did what you did except without the safety of my target being dead.

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join