It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
reply to post by pizzanazi75

You gotta figure saint trayvons parents will be mouthing off about their lawsuit/payoff..where were they when he was living the thug life ?

Sabrieeenah Martin was off seeing if she could trademark "NO_LIMIT_NIGGA"
sadhillnews.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

for those that think Zimmermans father had no bearing on this case....many people seem to believe he did...and questions are being asked......

EXCLUSIVE: Trayvon Martin Family Attorney Raises Questions About The Role Of George Zimmerman’s Father

tl;dr version

His dad really did not have a role at all, it is an entire story of liberal BS that does nothing besides sensationalize a stupid headline.

How do you know that ...

I read the story past the headline.

just you opinion or do you have any other information to back up that claim?

You can read the story for yourself.

Just because you don't like that these people are being called out doesn't make it 'liberal BS'....this is not a political agenda...this is about justice for a teenager who was gunned down.

Justice was served, the attacker was shot on sight. End of story- everything else is a bunch of liberal BS.

You didn't answer how you know that. Saying you read the article means nothing, if you did in fact read the article.
I read the story thats why I have a feeling, as do many others. that his father had some connections that helped him walk that night......
So now justice is served on the streets with no trial? I expect you would agree if someone takes out zimmerman and claims self defense right? I mean if he is cleared...he will have to walk the streets and FL has shown us all just how easy it is to claim self defense and walk away.
Zimmerman would have been better off demanding to be charged...being remorseful and trying to plead his case down....now he had dug a very deep hole and he will probably get way more time then he would have in the first place.
edit on 4-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You gotta figure saint trayvons parents will be mouthing off about their lawsuit/payoff..where were they when he was living the thug life ?

sadhillnews.com...

Whats you point....Why didn't you post Zimmermans past criminal record as well......cuz that paints a much better picture about who Zimmerman really is.

I read the tweets....nothing alarming and certainly nothing that required zimmermans attention.....

It was all typical teenage stuff.....can't wait til all of Zimmerman dirty laundry comes out....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I read the story thats why I have a feeling, as do many others. that his father had some connections that helped him walk that night......

And if you read the story you will see that it was a bunch of liberal filler. They gave absolutley ZERO proof that the father helped him walk. Post the part of the story that says otherwise, DO IT.

So now justice is served on the streets with not trial?

Yeah, that is the way the law works down in florida. If you savagely assault a man for following you, you will get shot.

I expect you would agree if someone takes out zimmerman and claims self defense right? I mean if he is cleared...he will have to walk the streets and FL has shown us all just how easy it is to claim self defense and walk away.

I doubt it, considering the Black Pansies put a bounty on his head there is clear motivation there. And that has not even happened yet another Trayvoyghouyn martin defender that has to make crap up about killing people to get a point across. Bravo!

Zimmerman would have been better off demanding to be charged...being remorseful and trying to plead his case down....

What planet do you live on? Trying to plead his case down? Down from what? You think he was going to go in front of the judge and say "Gee judge i would really like it if you took the charge of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING down to murder because im a complete idiot that can't even think"
Not going to happen read up
www.lawforkids.org...
If you are not charged with a crime you can't "plead it down"

now he had dug a very deep hole and he will probably get way more time then he would have in the first place.

He dug a deep hole? By not getting charge with a crime? I don't know how the law works in wonderland but in the real world people don't get in trouble for not being charged with crimes the cops have cleared them of.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

sadhillnews.com...

Whats you point....Why didn't you post Zimmermans past criminal record as well......cuz that paints a much better picture about who Zimmerman really is.

I read the tweets....nothing alarming and certainly nothing that required zimmermans attention.....

It was all typical teenage stuff.....can't wait til all of Zimmerman dirty laundry comes out....

Zimmerman's dirty laundry is already out, he had some run ins with the law. It is not his fault Treevoughghuon martin assaulted him for walking on the sidewalk. If treyvaaoughoun stayed in school and did not use drugs he would not have been there assaulting zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Plus the fact that Zim the Elder is an attorney,advising his son as to what not to do...pretty smart
3 hrs after his Not Guilty verdict he will be
on a plane for the Bahamas
End of story
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Too many dimocraps in the woodpile

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Trayvon's father: it wasn't my son's voice screaming for help

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

And if you read the story you will see that it was a bunch of liberal filler. They gave absolutley ZERO proof that the father helped him walk. Post the part of the story that says otherwise, DO IT.

So now justice is served on the streets with not trial?

Yeah, that is the way the law works down in florida. If you savagely assault a man for following you, you will get shot.

I expect you would agree if someone takes out zimmerman and claims self defense right? I mean if he is cleared...he will have to walk the streets and FL has shown us all just how easy it is to claim self defense and walk away.

I doubt it, considering the Black Pansies put a bounty on his head there is clear motivation there. And that has not even happened yet another Trayvoyghouyn martin defender that has to make crap up about killing people to get a point across. Bravo!

Zimmerman would have been better off demanding to be charged...being remorseful and trying to plead his case down....

What planet do you live on? Trying to plead his case down? Down from what? You think he was going to go in front of the judge and say "Gee judge i would really like it if you took the charge of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING down to murder because im a complete idiot that can't even think"
Not going to happen read up
www.lawforkids.org...
If you are not charged with a crime you can't "plead it down"

now he had dug a very deep hole and he will probably get way more time then he would have in the first place.

He dug a deep hole? By not getting charge with a crime? I don't know how the law works in wonderland but in the real world people don't get in trouble for not being charged with crimes the cops have cleared them of.

1. They never said they had proof....neither did I. Like the headline itselfs says...'it raises questions'. I guess you really didn't understand the article.
2. Well just like some on here have said of Treyvon and his fate....If Zimmerman ever walks the street a free man, he will be the next victim of SYG.....that willl be justice to you correct? All someone has to say is that George Attacked them and they felt threatened.....Agreed? Even if it's a black man that shoots him.
3. Im not making up anything. Its called posing a scenario. Keep trying to derail the conversation. There is clear motivation there even if some insignificant group hadn't put a 'bounty' on his head. what has happened after the fact has no bearing on what happened on Feb. 26.
4. Its like talking to a brick wall with you. I said he 'would have been better' ... thats how I see it. Now he is the most hated man in america, most likely headed to prison for a long time having just killed an unarmed teenager ... had he just been charged and this not been national news...yes he would have been much better off....because now it doesn't matter if he walks or not....his life is essentially over.....he will always live in fear...he's gonna get sued...he will never live a normal life again.
5. No he dug a deep hole by not taking his punishment like a man and calling daddy crying again saying he has gotten in trouble again. Im sure daddy is none to pleased that good ole george has brought this upon the family. Daddies role in this will be exposed and who know what that will unravel.....Im betting daddy Zimmerman is just as nervous as his offspring.....just my GUESS....so you dont accuse me of anything...cuz im sure you are planning to.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Plus the fact that Zim the Elder is an attorney,advising his son as to what not to do...pretty smart
3 hrs after his Not Guilty verdict he will be
on a plane for the Bahamas
End of story
edit on 4-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Too many dimocraps in the woodpile
That's one thing people forget...Dad,being a judge is also an attorney and Zim is getting first rate advice and will have all the counsel he needs....he'll walk and move away...prob get a legal name change

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

sadhillnews.com...

Zimmerman's dirty laundry is already out, he had some run ins with the law. It is not his fault Treevoughghuon martin assaulted him for walking on the sidewalk. If treyvaaoughoun stayed in school and did not use drugs he would not have been there assaulting zimmerman.

Im betting he has way more dirty laundry that hasn't come out. But it won't matter to you because you already know he like to assault cops and women and that doesn't enter you mind when looking at this case.

If Zimmerman had stayed in his car instead of feeling like a super hero with a little metal super power hidden in his waistband and never gone out hunting Treyvon this wouldn't have happened. Zimmerman, the coward, never would have gotten out of his car if he hadn't had that gun. A real man doesn't need a gun to defend themselves against an unarmed 17 year old....I know the Zimmerman supports will disagree...but the sane people know that he only confronted because he knew he had a gun........what a wimpy wimpy man.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If Zimmerman ever walks the street a free man, he will be the next victim of SYG.....that willl be justice to you correct?

If zimmerman savagely beats someone for walking down the street and they shoot him, yes that would be fine by me.

3. Im not making up anything. Its called posing a scenario.

A scenario you made up-making things up.

4. Its like talking to a brick wall with you. I said he 'would have been better' ... thats how I see it. Now he is the most hated man in america, most likely headed to prison for a long time having just killed an unarmed teenager ... had he just been charged and this not been national news...yes he would have been much better off....because now it doesn't matter if he walks or not....his life is essentially over.....he will always live in fear...he's gonna get sued...he will never live a normal life again.

His life will be completley normal, i do expect him to have to stand his ground a couple more times from crazed traouoghouawn fanboys. But other than that it will be normal, soon jessie jackson and sharpton will move on, And as soon as the MSM stops telling people what to think they will all forget about it too.

5. No he dug a deep hole by not taking his punishment like a man.

Taking his punishment for what? Please tell me when he was charged and when he got away with a crime. He told his story which is backed up by all the evidence and the cops determined that he was a victim of a violent crime and he was defending himself. How does the law work in wonderland?
edit on 4-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

SM2

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Zim may be inconvenienced but not ruined....a civil judgement is only enforceable in the state it's issued in...worst case,he wins the criminal,walks free,gets sued and loses and moves to the Bahamas. .... No big deal...prob wants to get away from all the idols to saint trayvon littering the street corners....it's still a good shoot or he'd be locked up by now

Actually, if he is found not guilty, they will not be able to sue. The Florida stand your ground law, as with most similar laws, make the defendant immune from civil and criminal prosecution if it was a justifiable use of force.

"776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection "

source : www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/0776.html

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

If Zimmerman ever walks the street a free man, he will be the next victim of SYG.....that willl be justice to you correct?

If zimmerman savagely beats someone for walking down the street and they shoot him, yes that would be fine by me.

3. Im not making up anything. Its called posing a scenario.

A scenario you made up-making things up.

His life will be completley normal, i do expect him to have to stand his ground a couple more times from crazed travon fanboys. But other than that it will be normal, soon jessie jackson and sharpton will move on, And as soon as the MSM stops telling people what to think they will all forget about it too.

5. No he dug a deep hole by not taking his punishment like a man.

Taking his punishment for what? Please tell me when he was charged and when he got away with a crime. He told his story which is backed up by all the evidence and the cops determined that he was a victim of a violent crime and he was defending himself. How does the law work in wonderland?

1. That isn't how stand your ground works. They don't have to savagely beat him, its clear Treyvon didn't savagley beat anyone and Zimmerman walked....so we all know 'beating someone savagely' is not needed to use SYG as a defense....George Zimmermans lack of injuries and not going to a hospital that night prove he wasn't 'savagely beaten' as you would like to think.
2. You do live in a fantasy world if you think his life will be normal. Ask Casey Anthony if her life is normal, like it was before all of her troubles. Maybe they could get married and hide out together.
3. How do you know it was backed up by 'all the evidence'? As far as I know they are still investigating, correct? so you can not say He hasn't been charged...we are waiting for that, quit playing dumb....the fact is it's still an ongoing investigation. In your mind you have cleared him of any wrong doing but that means nothing...if it wasn't an ongoing investigation then what is it?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

911 Calls Are Absolutely Trayvon Martin, His Mother Says

What is your point?

What is my point? You interested in what his father has to say? Or just his mother?

See how quickly you disregard anything that contradicts your agenda? You cant seem to wrap your head around this thing or accept the fact that Zimmerman is innocent of these false allegations of murder. Maybe you just yearn for a race war and the powder keg of violence and flash mobs being enticed by the MSM propaganda machine and racist's like Al Sharpton and Spike lee.. me thinks so. Your as aimless as it possibly gets. Or just intellectually inept ? The argument that self defense is murder is preposterous. When Zimmerman walks you might want to get your head checked. also how would you like your crow cooked?

edit on 4-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SM2

Zim may be inconvenienced but not ruined....a civil judgement is only enforceable in the state it's issued in...worst case,he wins the criminal,walks free,gets sued and loses and moves to the Bahamas. .... No big deal...prob wants to get away from all the idols to saint trayvon littering the street corners....it's still a good shoot or he'd be locked up by now

Actually, if he is found not guilty, they will not be able to sue. The Florida stand your ground law, as with most similar laws, make the defendant immune from civil and criminal prosecution if it was a justifiable use of force.

"776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection "

source : www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/0776.html

That is a good point, but we live in america, Lawyers will find a way to sue, we all know that. And it probably won't matter too much anyway. If he goes to trial and was found not guilty, his finances would probably be wipe out. Not to mention he would probably transfer assets to someone to hide them, heck he's probably already done that just in case.
Florida does have the craziest laws. That is one thing that also played in OJ simpsons favor in his civil suit. FL has a homestead law or something that prevents a primary residence from being seized in a judgement or something...not sure of all the details, but I know that it safeguarded him to a degree. I don't know what in the water or Orange Juice (OJ...lol) but it seems like a whacky place to live these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

1. That isn't how stand your ground works.

Wrong

They don't have to savagely beat him, its clear Treyvon didn't savagley beat anyone and Zimmerman walked....

The law says you can shoot to prevent serious injury, Treyvaoughawn was stopped mid attack by the justice cannon before he could further wound Mr.Zimmerman

so we all know 'beating someone savagely' is not needed to use SYG as a defense....George Zimmermans lack of injuries and not going to a hospital that night prove he wasn't 'savagely beaten' as you would like to think.

So in other words, "bloop blah blah blah beep beep". Look buddy, its clear you have not read the stand your ground law.

2. You do live in a fantasy world if you think his life will be normal. Ask Casey Anthony if her life is normal, like it was before all of her troubles. Maybe they could get married and hide out together.

That is different, because she was accused of a crime she didn't commit. Zimmerman administered justice and was not put on trial for it. If anything he should sue the black pansies.

3. How do you know it was backed up by 'all the evidence'? As far as I know they are still investigating, correct?

INCORRECT! All the evidence is there the only "investigating" that is going on is the media is trying to find new ways to make traylabalvawn look like a saint and George look like a gun waiving white supremacist.

so you can not say He hasn't been charged..

I can quite easily say that. He has not been charged, because he hasn't FACT

In your mind you have cleared him of any wrong doing but that means nothing...

If anyone can show me something real that shows that george was not defending himself i will gladly say he was guilty.

if it wasn't an ongoing investigation then what is it?

Its a bunch of political crap and everyone sitting around saying "im not going to touch this case". Because it is a loser case, any DA knows that it falls under the stand your ground law and even if it did go to trial and he was found guilty it would get overturned on appeal.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Not to mention he would probably transfer assets to someone to hide them, heck he's probably already done that just in case.

You watch WAY too much TV.

SM2

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

well, i think alot of those whacky laws make sense. My state's laws are very similar. Florida's gun and self defense laws are more strict then the ones here. We also have the same homestead law.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

reply to post by Unknown Soldier

911 Calls Are Absolutely Trayvon Martin, His Mother Says

What is your point?

What is my point? You interested in what his father has to say? Or just his mother?

See how quickly you disregard anything that contradicts your agenda? You cant seem to wrap your head around this thing or accept the fact that Zimmerman is innocent of these false allegations of murder. Maybe you just yearn for a race war and the powder keg of violence and chas being enticed by the MSM propaganda machine and racist's like Al Sharpton and Spike lee.. me thinks so. Your as aimless as it possibly gets. Or just intellectually inept ? The argument that self defense is murder is preposterous. When Zimmerman walks you might want to get your head checked. also how would you like your crow cooked?

Actually, im not interested in either. Neither one of them was there that night and both have a vested interest in protecting their child. I posted my to prove to you that what you are posting means nothing. It's he said/she said basically.
And just because I post a response in opposition to you doesn't mean that I have disregarded anything. Ive taken into account what Zimmermans dad said. Have you taken into account all the evidence or have you disregarded it because it doesn't fit your agenda....what about Zimmermanns aggression towards police and woman...you take no interest in that.
They are not false allegations, its a fact he killed Treyvon. Sorry if you don't like it, but Treyvon is dead and Zimmerman did it.
I think you yearn for a race war. I haven't brought up race except when it was needed in the context of a statement I was making. And you obviously haven't even read my post. I don't think Zimmerman was gang busting racist......I think he made horrible decisions that were his and he took the life of an innocent teenager and I think he should have to face a court for that. Ill say it again.....as of now, I do not think Zimmerman is a hardcore racist....I think he made terrible choices. Do I think he may have profiled treyvon in some way...yes i do....could have been the hoodie, could have been the shoes, could have just been being fed up with break ins, or could have been black.....it really doesn't matter. What matters is HIS actions lead to the death of an innocent teen. You don't just get away with that. So do not try and bait me into this race war, it wont work. If I have ever called Zimmerman a racist in past thread it was in response to remarks made about Treyvon being a thug....
zimmerman didn't defend himself from anyone.....he knew he had the upper hand from the very get go, that gun gave him a sense of empowerment and authority...when you take a gun to fist fight you aren't defending yourself, you are being a coward and a vigilante.

It's a crying shame you can't admit Treyvon wasn't a thug.

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join