It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Yes, he had every LEGAL right to confront Zimmerman if he felt disrespected or threatened. Should he have is the question? He sure couldn't back up that LEGAL right you soooo defend could he?

Don't be a fool thinking you can just confront everyone that gets in your face. Tray unfortunately taught YOU that lesson one more time..
You go right ahead and do that though so we can learn from you too! Then again, maybe you are just young. I thought I was invincible once too. Yet another lesson Tray taught you young people all over America.

1)Tray has taught me one thing: That there are plenty of hateful racists still thriving in this country. You have helped teach me that as well.

2)I am quite certain I am older than you. So once again, more lies and disinfo from you.

3)You admit he could legally do it. So therefore, you admit ZImmerman was unlawful in shooting him. Oops, seems I just taught YOU something.

4)You seem scared. Of everything. Black people. The street you are on. Your shadow. You should step into the daylight sometime-life isnt that scary.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by spacedog1973

Your right... You can never argue with closed minds...

I was not referring at all to this...

I was referring to the news medias coverage... They are the ones who played the tape without full analysis and now have to worry about defamation... then, was it nbc who got caught editing the tape...

The foremost job of the media in the US, is to make money, not inform or tell the truth, be the F.B.I or whatever people think they should be. The fact they they have people who support them or hate them, watching their shows, cutting and linking video of theirs on this issue, to them is a massive success.

link   

reply to post by pizzanazi75

I don't live by or work in an African American community so I don't run anywhere. I don't visit those places either. I am much smarter than that. I really don't see your point. We both know how the real world works.

Are you saying I could go to any gang banger neighborhood in Detroit and take a stroll? Get real with your "bad self"...

Yes i am saying you can go to those neighborhoods its a shame your too cowardly to do so. I lived in Harlem for a year and walked the streets at all hours of the day....im white and never felt afraid. It's your fear that keeps you out of those neighborhoods not the people. Detroit has alot of problems right now, maybe you could help out in some way, volunteer somewhere, instead of looking down on an entire race of people. Just a thought.

link   

1)You are a bigot, so no, im not backpeddling. I guess those comprehension skills havent caught up yet.
2)Not mad at all. "bro".

Prove that I am a bigot please

Yes you backpedaled you said you did not call me a bigot now you admit it lol

confused much?

3)Its a pretty obvious sound, really.

ORLY? Can you post an audio clip of this obvious sound? Should be readily available.

4)Lies, lies lies....
Denies Denies Denies

5)I never said zimmerman murdered the kid. More and more lies. Can you type a sentence without lying?

Never said he murdered the kid huh? Well then what is your stance on it? Did Zimmerman murder him or did he act in self defense? Maybe you should not stop counting to 4 and try counting to 10 and take a long deep breath and collect your thoughts. You are grasping at straws here.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I am right in the end. Tray should have learned the custom of social norms instead of being a hot head with no tools to back it up. Again, I am alive an and is dead.He never learned the art of communication, I did. Again, I am alive and he is dead.

I don't go into a neighborhood and act like I own the place. Tray did and now he is dead. He should have communicated why he was there as opposed to leaping before looking.

Tough lesson for all you young people to learn but you better learn it quick because more people are armed. Now more than ever and for the better I might add!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Annee
Enough with the spot on top of his head.

Are you actually being realistic where it is located?

If his head was being banged against the sidewalk - - it would be lower.

In the grass next to concrete.
How do you know it? First this abc video
was the smoking gun showing zimmerman
was not injured when that came out a lie
dropped it quick... This shows zimmerman
was physically assaulted.TREYVON is not
innocent not because of some pictures but
because he assaulted someone.
Sworn eye witnesses testimony saw treyvon
assaulting zimmerman. treyvon is not innocent
in this case.

We know where the concrete and grass is because we looked at maps on google earth. Its all out there, but if you look at maps and have any critical thinking than you know Zimmermans story is a lie...thats why you haven't looked at any maps.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

You can head back to stormfront now.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

1)You are a bigot, so no, im not backpeddling. I guess those comprehension skills havent caught up yet.
2)Not mad at all. "bro".

Prove that I am a bigot please

Yes you backpedaled you said you did not now you admit it lol

3)Its a pretty obvious sound, really.

ORLY? Can you post an audio clip of this obvious sound? Should be readily available.

4)Lies, lies lies..../quote] Denies Denies Denies

5)I never said zimmerman murdered the kid. More and more lies. Can you type a sentence without lying?

Never said he murdered the kid huh? Well then what is your stance on it? Did Zimmerman murder him or did he act in self defense? Maybe you should not stop counting to 4 and try counting to 10 and take a long deep breath and collect your thoughts. You are grasping at straws here.

1)False. I said I was calling you a bigot, but not based on the kids skin color. Its not my fault that you cant comprehend what you read.

2)You have proven it yourself.

3)Correct. I have not said that. Does it make you mad to realize that this is yet another baseless ASSumption on your part?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I am right in the end. Tray should have learned the custom of social norms instead of being a hot head with no tools to back it up. Again, I am alive an and is dead.He never learned the art of communication, I did. Again, I am alive and he is dead.

I don't go into a neighborhood and act like I own the place. Tray did and now he is dead. He should have communicated why he was there as opposed to leaping before looking.

Tough lesson for all you young people to learn but you better learn it quick because more people are armed. Now more than ever and for the better I might add!

1)I am alive, and I dont run and hide anytime I see someone of a different skin color.
2)Prove that tray acted like he owned the place, or for that matter, prove that having that attitude is grounds to get shot.

3)The thing you are missing is that some of us refuse to live a cowardly life. Yet we are still alive. Hiding from your shadow is not the only "smart" way to live.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Now you are just trying to provoke me into becoming a victim!
I guarantee my narrow butt wouldn't last 5 minutes at 7 & Vandyke in Detroit. The difference between Tray and I is I know when to get the hell out of dodge. Poor kid should have been taught by better people. In this case he should have just kept walking. There is no shame in running or at least ignoring an idiot. Tray couldn't do either because he was taught by poor parents.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Now you are just trying to provoke me into becoming a victim!
I guarantee my narrow butt wouldn't last 5 minutes at 7 & Vandyke in Detroit. The difference between Tray and I is I know when to get the hell out of dodge. Poor kid should have been taught by better people. In this case he should have just kept walking. There is no shame in running or at least ignoring an idiot. Tray couldn't do either because he was taught by poor parents.

You wouldnt last because you are afraid. Thats the difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

it has truly devolved in these thread...

Enough... listen your being rude and crass for no reason...

he is not my homie, goldenboy, boyscout, or any other adjective... he is not one of my close hispanic friends, just an american who is in a legal case...

I am more interested in the media's handling and a slight shift...

And AGAIN, no has given a good reason for the chiefs bowing out....

as for voice analysis,
They where not listed as trayvon

its a media question

why did NBC cheat

why are the photo's geared with a much younger trayvon and an off photo of gz

why is no one investigating the chief of police

I believe it was mentioned on ATS live why did the NW carry a gun?

Why is the white house investigating this one but none of the innocent projects cases?

Why is his school records being considered irrelevant? Goes to show past history... it is admissible in court

Where is the rest of the information about GZ? it seems mostly recent

Also what else is being hidden here by this case... the closest thing I have found is the earlier arrival of the radiation from japan or a food shortage in the us ( water shortage of gmo fallout combo)

What about the hundreds of at risk kids in the US who are not being covered or supported...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

Actually he did but Zimmerman kept pursuing. Your ignorance in this thread is baffling.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Interesting logic, I could almost imagine you saying;

Could have been posted by TruckDriver69

Because I am alive and have led the life I have, then everything I do and think is correct. I have nothing to back this up, just my hatred of others and my sense of personal wisdom which I will impart to others.

Now, back to my hovel.

Yes, I could imagine you saying that..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

The police report says Zimmerman was bloodied. They arrived just after the shooting. Did Zimmerman bloody himself? The more I read you, the more I think you are just like Zimmerman.

I jump to conclusions and I speculate but I know I may not be right. You on the other hand jump to so many conclusions and you are so adamant you are correct. You are just like Zimmerman I suspect!:

I don't know maybe zimmerman did bloody himself.

Enough said... I don't think I can follow that logic so I will let you win.

Its not just that logic you can't follow.

the point was you don't know how he became 'bloodied' if he even was....eye witness dont report injuries on zimmerman. ...maybe you should listen to the 911 calls...one woman in particular see him right after the gun shot and is still on with 911 and she reports nothing of him being injured.

And as has been pointed out hundreds of times now zimmeman being bloody proves absolutely nothing, and I have not seen one shred of evidence that would indicate he was bloody. I don't see a 'mark' on his head in those videios...that mark is only visible in one frame....it appears to be a shadow to me from the overhead lights and his head twisted....but im sure you cant' follow that either so I wont try to explain further.

Ill take my win....you know what that makes you ... a loser.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I could not have said it better myself.....

do you remember when fox had a court case over not telling the truth during the news and won because they are not required to?

anyway for all my brilliance you reasoning makes the OR sense...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I starred your second response

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

3)The thing you are missing is that some of us refuse to live a cowardly life. Yet we are still alive. Hiding from your shadow is not the only "smart" way to live.

Hiding from your shadow and knowing where not to go are two different things. I challenge you to go into any gang infested neighborhood in any inner city if you are white. If you are black I challenge you to go into some of the more rural "corn fed" cities in the south.

We will then see how scared your shadow gets tough guy..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

thank goodness those law mowing 'thugs' came to your house ... some of the people on here for sure would have shot them .

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Congratulations on your win! I hope it gives you pleasure as you lay your head on your pillow tonight. Far be it form me to point on the holes in your argument. If you are happy so am I!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Imagine if Zimmerman simply rolled down his window and said to Trayvon, "Hi, you look lost. Can I help you find something?"

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join