It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Ya, right. You live in the real world. You are saying that tomorrow I could go down to Detroit in any of the gang banger neighborhoods, take a stroll and not become another victim? I am not embarrassed for you because I know you don't think that. I do know you are the real troll...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by captaintyinknots

He was being followed. Harassed is nowhere in any witness statements.The bottom line is he had no communication skills. His parents and his public school failed him. Its easier to blame whitey than the real underlying cultural issues though. I get it already..

1)False. His girlfriend heard the harrassment.

2)Please back up your statements about his communication skills.

3)Why are you taking it to the race topic? I have not made a comment on race once, yet you jump to "blame whitey"....hmmmmmmm....if that doesnt tell all.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ya, right. You live in the real world. You are saying that tomorrow I could go down to Detroit in any of the gang banger neighborhoods, take a stroll and not become another victim? I am not embarrassed for you because I know you don't think that. I do know you are the real troll...

This didn't take place in downtown Detroit in a gang-banger neighborhood. This took place in a gated condo community and the kid was alone. Oooh...scary.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ill ask again, since people seem so intent on dodging it:

*IF* Tray did attack Zimmerman, why would "stand your ground" not apply?

link   
A thug is a thug and a true thug will attack for no reason,as well as refuse to turn a shoulder or yield half of a sidewalk ,,,and there is no way for a person to tell a true thug from a lookalike wanna be like[maybe] the Martin kid.So if you want trouble you stay on the path with an approaching thug type and insist on your half and see what happens....otherwise you cross the street...and until real thugs stop attacking at random that will be the smart practice especially for someone alone...Martin paid the price for his fellows random acts a nd for trying to look like them....the aggressive walk down the middle of the sidewalk,with or without a hoodie is a dead giveaway...."challenge me,I dare you"....Typical thug statement to the world
edit on 2-4-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Truth

link   

Maybe this hasn't occured to you. I know how smart you are an all, but you realise that all of us on this forum are ALIVE, right?

And we don't all piss ourselves and go running through traffic to escape the DREADED BLACK GUY IN BAGGY JEANS AND GRILL!! OOOHHH Gangsta!!! Frightening!!!!

So, I guess even though we aren't as smart as your wise self, we have worked out a way to go about our normal business without urine trickling down our legs at the sight of every black teen.

Congrats, you may well be smarter than all of us.

P.S Don't forget to check n see if your door is locked propoerly.
edit on 2-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2012 by spacedog1973 because: Laughed over keyboard

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

Im glad I don't live in your 'real' world. You must do lots of running and crossing of streets if someone looking like the kid in those pictures scares you.

I am a white male over the age of 30 with a college degree living in a southern state. I don't identify at all with the 'gansta image', but, that photo shows nothing 'gansta' to me....im asking again, please educate me so I can be safe from the 'gansta' too. I need to know what to look for, and what to be afraid of. Could you please point out in those pics what EXACTLY is scary.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This whole thing is a race issue. I didn't take anything anywhere. You and many others speculate that the poor golden child did nothing here. I say he walked into the wrong neighborhood and met the wrong dude. If we know anything in this life, its to have manners and decorum on the streets or run if you feel threatened. This "tough" kid wasn't taught those skills and he paid for it. He was not innocent here just as Zimmerman had an agenda, so did this poor golden boy of yours.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by pizzanazi75

An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason

Innocent? Oh yes what a sweet innocent little boy LOL

Who did he assault? and please provide your source. zimmerman started the conflict when he began the pursuit....if treyvon would have survived, and been able to tell his story, do you think the police would have charged him with assault? You just want so bad for Treyvon to be this violent teenager when the only violent person there that night was zimmerman.

Treyvon is not innocent because of
some goofy pictures, he is not innocent
because last time i checked assault was a crime
treyvon is not innocent in THIS case.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I don't live by or work in an African American community so I don't run anywhere. I don't visit those places either. I am much smarter than that. I really don't see your point. We both know how the real world works.

Are you saying I could go to any gang banger neighborhood in Detroit and take a stroll? Get real with your "bad self"...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Enough with the spot on top of his head.

Are you actually being realistic where it is located?

If his head was being banged against the sidewalk - - it would be lower.

In the grass next to concrete.
How do you know it? First this abc video
was the smoking gun showing zimmerman
was not injured when that came out a lie
dropped it quick... This shows zimmerman
was physically assaulted.TREYVON is not
innocent not because of some pictures but
because he assaulted someone.
Sworn eye witnesses testimony saw treyvon
assaulting zimmerman. treyvon is not innocent
in this case.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Instead of a new thread I am just going to post it as part of this one...

ABC news- GZ video shows injury

The never-before-seen evidence of an injury to Zimmerman, in this case a gash or mark to his head, would appear to back his claim that he shot Martin in self defense after he was attacked by Martin on the night of Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla

Is it possible they know that GZ did not do it and are CYA'ing themselves...

Because his Lawyer will be able to prove he was attacked....

You do know what happens when it comes out...

I wonder if Al and Jesse will be apologizing... because if it is true he has a defamation suit against them if wants to... and the news media to boot...

IT would explain why the Chief stepped aside, so that they could use this death as a political weapon

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This whole thing is a race issue. I didn't take anything anywhere. You and many others speculate that the poor golden child did nothing here. I say he walked into the wrong neighborhood and met the wrong dude. If we know anything in this life, its to have manners and decorum on the streets or run if you feel threatened. This "tough" kid wasn't taught those skills and he paid for it. He was not innocent here just as Zimmerman had an agenda, so did this poor golden boy of yours.

Stop kissing ZImmermans fat ass. He had past charges of assaulting a police officer, and domestic violence. Not to mention was past security for house party's in which he got fired for being to aggressive.

And how in the hell could he have worked as past security anyways if he couldn't defend himself without a gun against that puny little 150 lbs Martin?

I would be absolutely ashamed, I mean totally ashamed I would have to shoot that puny guy in the picture.

Id love to see what you guys defending Zim look like, I bet you must be some weak ass punks to feel intimidated by any of his pictures.

Plus no one knows who attacked who first. For the love of God stop saying Marvin attacked ZImmerman when you dont know..

All you are going by is what Zimmerman said, what do you expect him to say?? Ah Mr officer I just shot and killed this guy and guess what I touched him first!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

There you go again, claiming that I think he was a golden child. I do wish you could converse without lying-it would make this a whole lot easier.

So he walked into the wrong neighborhood(where his dad lives
), met the wrong dude, and thats HIS fault?

Im still waiting for you to answer any of the questions i have posed, or for you to back up your claims such as he was a tough kid who wasnt taught manners and paid for it. I dont think you realize how naked you are making yourself to the world.
edit on 2-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

1)Again, YOU accused ME of backpeddling. Since then you have dodged the question, so I will ask again: Where did I backpeddle? Come on now kiddo, cant be that hard. You made the claim. Back it up. Or is it the same as your claims about this thread? That is, wishful thinking?

You insinuated that i was a bigot

U MAD BRO?
You rage you lose

2)ktar.com...

In an exclusive interview, the girlfriend of slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin told ABC what she heard prior to Martin being shot. The 16-year-old girl said she heard Martin ask his killer, neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, why he was being followed and what Zimmerman was doing.
"Trayvon got nervous and he said he gonna run around from the back, so he ran from the back and said he had lost him," said Dee Dee, but Martin said that, just a few seconds later, Zimmerman was behind him again.

Dee Dee also said she heard Trayvon being pushed to the ground.
What does being pushed to the ground sound like?

3)Show me a case that the grand jury investigated that had ZERO evidence, as you claimed.

Where did i say it had zero evidence? There is evidence all right that the kid attacked zimmerman. I never said that there was ZERO evidence. There is none to my knowledge that shows zimmerman murdered the punk. Seems you need to brush up on your reading comprehention

4)Ill ask again: What have i speculated about?

That Zimmerman murdered the kid

Think you can answer these questions? Im betting not....i bet all you do is dodge them some more. /

I just did

Dee Dee also said she heard Trayvon being pushed to the ground.

Did she describe what the pushing sound sounded like? How could she tell the difference between wrestling, throwing a punch, being choked? What does being pushed sound like? I think this is an assumption because when you shove someone it does not make much of a sound. Kind of a silly statement imo.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This makes perfect sense: "Trayvon got nervous and he said he gonna run around from the back, so he ran from the back and said he had lost him," said Dee Dee, but Martin said that, just a few seconds later, Zimmerman was behind him again.

When Zimmerman first calls 911 he is in his car. The dispatcher is trying to get him to stay where he is and wait for the police. Then Zimmerman says "hold on a minute" (or something like that) - - then you can tell he is running - - and that's when the dispatcher asks if he is following and tells him he doesn't need him to do that.

The girlfriend is telling the truth.

Exclusive: Trayvon Martin's girlfriend talks

by Martha Maurer/KTAR (March 28th, 2012 @ 2:47pm) "Trayvon got nervous and he said he gonna run around from the back, so he ran from the back and said he had lost him," said Dee Dee, but Martin said that, just a few seconds later, Zimmerman was behind him again. ktar.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I don't live by or work in an African American community so I don't run anywhere. I don't visit those places either. I am much smarter than that. I really don't see your point. We both know how the real world works.

Are you saying I could go to any gang banger neighborhood in Detroit and take a stroll? Get real with your "bad self"...

And there we have it folks: Flat out admission that this poster is a racist.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The injury does not even imply who started the fight. My god you people are so daft it isnt funny.

If you come up to me and slap me and i bust your nose open and it ends their does that mean your innocent?

Injurys do not in anyway show who started the fight.

link   

The police report says Zimmerman was bloodied. They arrived just after the shooting. Did Zimmerman bloody himself? The more I read you, the more I think you are just like Zimmerman.

I jump to conclusions and I speculate but I know I may not be right. You on the other hand jump to so many conclusions and you are so adamant you are correct. You are just like Zimmerman I suspect!:

I don't know maybe zimmerman did bloody himself. Can you prove he didn't? Can you prove how badly he was bleeding? And, just because someone is bleeding doens't mean the dead kid did it. Witness say they saw the two on the ground...you telling me he couldn't have scraped his head against the ground? If treyvon is struggling to get away from this crazy madman you think its unheard of that he elbowed him to the nose? You seem to think that just because a police report says his nose and back of head were bleeding that that alone makes him not guilty.

You know nothing of all the facts of this case, you are spinning bits and pieces of soundbites you are hearing and making them fit your story.
I am correct about this stance, that is why I am adamant about it. Nothing wrong with that except it make you wrong.

link   

Tray was in a neighborhood that dictated a certain social norm. He was going to be profiled and he should have accepted it and moved on. I know I would be profiled in an African American neighborhood and in some of those, I would end up the same way as Tray.

Social norms matter in the real world. Maybe you are black and you can get around those types of neighborhoods. Us white people cannot get around in those places without running where ever we go. I know for a fact if I went to 7 & Vandyke in Detroit right now, got out of my jeep and took a stroll it would take less than 5 minutes for me to become a victim. Again, its a social norm. Its laughable that you try and convince us otherwise...

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join