It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 152
105
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Well, if you can't see it you are not human unless you relate to the gansta image that photo portrays. Frankly, if I saw him coming I wold cross the street. Most likely, if I was in his neighborhood I would run. Again, we live in the real world. Not some lala land where people don't have manners or street smarts.




Run away, run away...

seriously? If you saw a kid with a 'grill' you would run?




posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


So you are saying all 17 year old kids flip off the camera in a iced out grill and wife beater?


I mean Treyvon was tying very hard to fit the stereo type "Then wonders why he is being followed " yet he is some innocent kid that just so happened to do burglaries, umm yeah perfectly normal kid all right


I don't know about you but I certainly don't let my kids act that way and pursue a life of crime and drugs.

This is unacceptable


edit : would you like me to go to facebook and find random photos of teens that do not act/look this way?

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)


I say this only to make my point, but I sure hope Zimmerman never gets a chance to follow your child. I bet you would feel much different about this situation if it was you child.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


The police report says Zimmerman was bloodied. They arrived just after the shooting. Did Zimmerman bloody himself? The more I read you, the more I think you are just like Zimmerman.

I jump to conclusions and I speculate but I know I may not be right. You on the other hand jump to so many conclusions and you are so adamant you are correct. You are just like Zimmerman I suspect!:



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Well, if you can't see it you are not human unless you relate to the gansta image that photo portrays.


'Gangsta image'? Do you know what a gangsta is?


Frankly, if I saw him coming I wold cross the street.


More important than your skittishness, is that everyone who sees you cross the street simply because of the way they dress, gives them confirmation of what they already know; people still racially profile.


Most likely, if I was in his neighborhood I would run.


I feel embarrassed for you. Really.


Again, we live in the real world. Not some lala land where people don't have manners or street smarts.


I'm not sure what world you live in, but it does sound like a La La Land, where Clothes Makeeth the Gangsta. Its not street smarts, its street paranoia. What you really need is a quiet home in the mountains away from civilisation, where you won't piss yourself at the site of a young black man in baggy jeans and a gold necklace and the rest of us don't have to tolerate your obvious racial profiling.

Everyone is happy



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by captaintyinknots



Treyvon is not innocent because of
some goofy pictures, he is not innocent
because last time i checked assault was a crime
treyvon is not innocent in THIS case.


Proof?

Eye witness accounts did not read the op?
Missed the police report and the injuries on zimmerman too?


Zimmerman did not hit himself
people came running out of there homes right after the shot
eye witness accounts saw treyvon hitting zimmerman
So treyvon is not innocent in this case. People
calling him innocent are ignoring the fact he assaulted
someone
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 





An innocent, like it or not, that is a fact, an innocent teenager was gunned down for no reason


Innocent? Oh yes what a sweet innocent little boy LOL



Treyvon is not innocent because of
some goofy pictures, he is not innocent
because last time i checked assault was a crime
treyvon is not innocent in THIS case.


Proof?


Eye witness accounts did you not read the op?

Missed the police report and the injuries on zimmerman too?


Zimmerman did not hit himself
people came running out of there homes right after the shot
eye witness accounts saw treyvon hitting zimmerman
So treyvon is not innocent in this case. People
calling him innocent are ignoring the fact he assaulted
someone...


1)the fact that he is bloody does not prove who the aggressor was.
2)Why do you all conveniently ignore the witnesses who corroborate Trey?
3)Ill ask again: *IF* trey did attack first, why would the "stand your ground" law not apply? He was, afterall, being followed and harrassed.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   


Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Proof?


Eye witness accounts did not read the op?
Missed the police report and the injuries on zimmerman too?


Zimmerman did not hit himself
people came running out of there homes right after the shot
eye witness accounts saw treyvon hitting zimmerman
So treyvon is not innocent in this case. People
calling him innocent are ignoring the fact he assaulted
someone
edit on 2-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by pizzanazi75
 


Ok give me a break! Go back to nursery school already. Learn the sticks and stones rhyme and learn to run. Get over yourself... "He was attaked via a verbal assult" LOL
I have been called names and I never once felt my life was in danger! You are funny!


"fighting words" such as the "N" word, are absolutely considered an assault in american law.

Nice try though.

Mostly only black people are calling each other N_GG_R, how come they can? Are they special? Different? How come they can say it and nobody else on the planet can?
This disturbs me greatly
There is not a black man or woman born in the United States in the last 100 years that can claim they are a slave more that anyone else.
I am white and a veteran. Yet I have less opportunity. WHY?


Why do you want to use the N word? Who would you direct it at?


Ppfft!!! nice try sailor



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973
 


Your embarrassed for me? I am still alive, your poor golden child is dead. Who is smarter? He walked into the wrong neighborhood and had no communication skills. Parents fault...



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I'm not saying the kid was wrong doing that. I am saying he was wrong when he stopped walking and decided to launch an attack. He engaged and he shouldn't have. You don't engage someone when you don't have the tools to back it up. I hope its a lesson a lot of these "tough guys" learn from this.


You keep assuming Treyvon attacked. Any evidence to support those statements. Until you provide a source for that accusation, and based on your past post you are nothing but a troll........and a racist and why black people are still fearful in 2012 in America, and rightfully so.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 




1)you claimed i was backpeddling. Why wont you back that claim up and tell me what I backpeddled on, as opposed to dodging the challenge?


Now you are just being silly. You want me to post random photos of teenagers from a social network sight, Seriously? Is this even within TOS? Seems you are just trolling at this point.I am not going to post pics of minors without consent it is illegal. Buy anyone with common sense knows wht I mean.


2)There are multiple witnesses, not all corroborate zimmerman. Nice try though.

source?


3)Yes, because the grand jury always investigates things that have absolutely no case at all and are cut and dry


Sure they do, contraversy like this if people are almost rioting and calling for civil unrest ect it is perfectly logical to conduct an investigation if it will remedy the situation. It is perfectly logical


4)Not true. If that were the case, you would not be speculating with everything you say.

Pot says to kettle
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by spacedog1973
 


Your embarrassed for me? I am still alive, your poor golden child is dead. Who is smarter? He walked into the wrong neighborhood and had no communication skills. Parents fault...


You are a horrible human being.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Enough with the spot on top of his head.

Are you actually being realistic where it is located?

If his head was being banged against the sidewalk - - it would be lower.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Care to explain how one frame of a video, the police report and Zimmerman's statement prove Martin attacked him?

(Without resorting to the "he was a no-good thug punk gangsta" excuse because that's not a defense.)

Kthks.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Zimmerman did not hit himself


Proof?


people came running out of there homes right after the shot


How does this prove anything?


eye witness accounts saw treyvon hitting zimmerman


Proof?


So treyvon is not innocent in this case.


Based on?


People
calling him innocent are ignoring the fact he assaulted
someone


If its a fact, then provide this fact.

Seems you are going backwards, Pops, whilst most others are going forward.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Either way Zimmerman lied to police as to who was calling for help.

articles.orlandosentinel.com... c-certainty

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion. Zimmerman claims self-defense in the shooting and told police he was the one screaming for help. But these experts say the evidence tells a different story. 'Scientific certainty' ......... Before the shot, one of them can be heard screaming for help.

Owen, a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, is an authority on biometric voice analysis — a computerized process comparing attributes of voices to determine whether they match. After the Sentinel contacted Owen, he used software called Easy Voice Biometrics to compare Zimmerman's voice to the 911 call screams. "I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says. The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says,

stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare. Forensic voice identification is not a new or novel concept; in fact, a recent U.S. Department of Justice committee report notes that federal interest in the technology "has a history of nearly 70 years." In the post 9-11 world, Owen says, voice identification is "the main biometric tool" used to track international criminals, as well as terrorists. "These people don't leave fingerprints, but they do still need to talk to one another," he says. 'The home run' Though the term "biometric analysis" may sound futuristic, it basically just means using personal characteristics for identification. A fingerprint scanner is an example of a biometric device. Much as the ridges of a human hand produce a fingerprint, each human voice has unique, distinguishable traits, Owen says. "They're all particular to the individual." Another benefit of modern biometric analysis, Owen said, is it doesn't require an "in context" comparison. In other words, Owen didn't need a sample of Zimmerman screaming in order to compare his voice to the call. The technology Owen used to analyze the Zimmerman tape has a wide range of applications, including national security and international policing, he said. A recently as January, Owen used the same technology to identify accused murderer Sheila Davalloo in a 911 call made almost a decade ago. Owen testified that it was Davalloo, accused of stabbing another woman nine times in a condo in Shippan, Conn., who reported the killing to police from a pay phone in November 2002. Davalloo was convicted, according to news reports. Owen says the audio from Zimmerman's call is much better quality than the 911 call in the Davalloo case. Voice identification experts judge the quality based on a signal-to-noise ratio; in other words, comparing the usable audio in a clip to the environmental noises that make a match difficult. And the call on which the screams are heard is better quality than is necessary, Owen says. "In our world, that's the home run," he says. Not all experts rely on biometrics. Ed Primeau, a Michigan-based audio engineer and forensics expert, is not a believer in the technology's use in courtroom settings. He relies instead on audio enhancement and human analysis based on forensic experience.
After listening closely to the 911 tape on which the screams are heard, Primeau also has a strong opinion. "I believe that's Trayvon Martin in the background, without a doubt," Primeau says, stressing that the tone of the voice is a giveaway. "That's a young man screaming."


Please let me know what you think of this info pops.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
reply to post by spacedog1973
 


Your embarrassed for me? I am still alive, your poor golden child is dead. Who is smarter? He walked into the wrong neighborhood and had no communication skills. Parents fault...


Who is smarter? The killed child or a man who runs from innocent black teens who wear baggy jeans?

Are you serious? Or a badly skilled troll? I suppose your definition of smarts, is to hide all day long. Yup, very clever of you



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


He was being followed. Harassed is nowhere in any witness statements.The bottom line is he had no communication skills. His parents and his public school failed him. Its easier to blame whitey than the real underlying cultural issues though. I get it already..



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 




1)you claimed i was backpeddling. Why wont you back that claim up and tell me what I backpeddled on, as opposed to dodging the challenge?


Now you are just being silly. You want me to post random photos of teenagers from a social network sight, Seriously? Is this even within TOS? Seems you are just trolling at this point.I am not going to post pics of minors without consent it is illegal. Buy anyone with common sense knows wht I mean.


2)There are multiple witnesses, not all corroborate zimmerman. Nice try though.

source?


3)Yes, because the grand jury always investigates things that have absolutely no case at all and are cut and dry


Sure they do, contraversy like this if people are almost rioting and calling for civil unrest ect it is perfectly logical to conduct an investigation if it will remedy the situation. It is perfectly logical


4)Not true. If that were the case, you would not be speculating with everything you say.

Pot says to kettle
edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)


1)Again, YOU accused ME of backpeddling. Since then you have dodged the question, so I will ask again: Where did I backpeddle? Come on now kiddo, cant be that hard. You made the claim. Back it up. Or is it the same as your claims about this thread? That is, wishful thinking?

2)ktar.com...

3)Show me a case that the grand jury investigated that had ZERO evidence, as you claimed.

4)Ill ask again: What have i speculated about?

Think you can answer these questions? Im betting not....i bet all you do is dodge them some more.



posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


So you are saying all 17 year old kids flip off the camera in a iced out grill and wife beater?


I mean Treyvon was tying very hard to fit the stereo type "Then wonders why he is being followed " yet he is some innocent kid that just so happened to do burglaries, umm yeah perfectly normal kid all right


I don't know about you but I certainly don't let my kids act that way and pursue a life of crime and drugs.

This is unacceptable


edit : would you like me to go to facebook and find random photos of teens that do not act/look this way?

edit on 2-4-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)


I say this only to make my point, but I sure hope Zimmerman never gets a chance to follow your child. I bet you would feel much different about this situation if it was you child.


My child would call the cops if some man was following behind, not attack them and try and take the mans gun




top topics



 
105
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

log in

join