It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic
(1) The report or statement from EMT as to exactly what Zimmerman's wounds were, what they did to “fix him up” and whether the video of him at the police station is consistent with that report.

Zimmerman was clearly running and out of breath when talking to the 911 dispatcher (IMO)

He could have actually tripped and fallen by himself.

This could be where he lost track of Trayvon.

I know that is speculation. But it is possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by Annee

They can detain someone for up to (I think) 24 (or is it 48?) hours without charging them with anything. After that, they need to be charged or they can go home.

So its not an arrest unless you are charged with something?

I'm aware of temporary detainment.

come on Annee!!! you are 65yrs old, thought you had this stuff down by now?

We are not having a personal conversation.

Please address the topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The whole issue of Zimmerman's injuries (or should I say non-injuries) is completely irrelevant to whether or not he was the aggressor.

I could go over to my neighbor's house right now, drag him out of his house and fight with him on the street. He throws me down on the ground and beats my head into the pavement and then I shoot him. I'm all banged up and claim self defense.

So how do Zimmerman's head wounds prove anything other than they were in a scuffle? Sure, they're consistent with what he told the police. If I told the police the same story in my above scenario, my wounds would be consistent, too.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

They can detain someone for up to (I think) 24 (or is it 48?) hours without charging them with anything. After that, they need to be charged or they can go home.

So its not an arrest unless you are charged with something?

I'm aware of temporary detainment.

come on Annee!!! you are 65yrs old, thought you had this stuff down by now?

We are not having a personal conversation.

Please address the topic.

I'm good , made my point.
you just make it what ever topic you choose and have a good day with it

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is for you who say Zimmerman didnt have any injuries, WHY the police officer is looking behind his head? that particular granny video might not show his injury but the police is clearly looking at something behind his head. The injuries were reported on the police report and on the EMT records.

DEAL WITH IT

Watch this video starting at 0:50

Here are some stills from this video and from another video from the news.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

(1) The report or statement from EMT as to exactly what Zimmerman's wounds were, what they did to “fix him up” and whether the video of him at the police station is consistent with that report.

Zimmerman was clearly running and out of breath when talking to the 911 dispatcher (IMO)

Speculation, arguing over which hypothetical scenario is better does nothing unless we can produce testable assertions to identify which possibilities are the most likely based on an impartial examination of well the explain the data.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The whole issue of Zimmerman's injuries (or should I say non-injuries) is completely irrelevant to whether or not he was the aggressor.

I could go over to my neighbor's house right now, drag him out of his house and fight with him on the street. He throws me down on the ground and beats my head into the pavement and then I shoot him. I'm all banged up and claim self defense.

So how do Zimmerman's head wounds prove anything other than they were in a scuffle? Sure, they're consistent with what he told the police. If I told the police the same story in my above scenario, my wounds would be consistent, too.

Then there would be evidence
you dragged them out of the house
to shoot them. This is not the case
if you want to use that then skittle corp and arizona
should be charged for making treyvon leave the house.
No one dragged anyone out of the house and seeing
that treyvon was on top of zimmerman and did not try
to flee but confront zimmerman shows he was not scared
or dragged into anything. He could of just as easily ran
home or call 911 if he was worried. The fact he did not run
home, was on top of zimmerman, leads me to believe
zimmerman having a gun would not start a fist fight.
If you take what the funeral director had to say treyvon
had no marks or bruises or signs of trauma, so that
would mean he never got hit and was not on top hitting
the guy on the bottom. If he was on top of zimmerman that means
treyvon was not trying to get away, at what point in a fist fight
can you not kill someone? If zimmerman did not have a gun
and killed treyvon with this bare hands would it make any difference?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm good , made my point.
you just make it what ever topic you choose and have a good day with it

You made no point at all. You made accusations.

Ever occur to you - I might have asked a question just to see how who/what answered? Like you.

I'm quite capable of looking up stuff on Google.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Speculation, arguing over which hypothetical scenario is better does nothing unless we can produce testable assertions to identify which possibilities are the most likely based on an impartial examination of well the explain the data.

I said it is speculation.

But - - Injuries. Not seeing how those injuries occurred.

No visible signs on Trayvon's hands.

There are other possibilities.

It creates doubt.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
and how hard would it be for Zimmerman to crawl on the grass and self inflict a bloody nose and cut head?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Oh so now he punched himself in the face, and bounced his own head off the concrete? Wow....

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
and how hard would it be for Zimmerman to crawl on the grass and self inflict a bloody nose and cut head?

What part of "witnesses saw Zimmerman on his back yelling for help with Martin on top of him beating him" do you not understand?

edit on 2-4-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Way to miss my point.

We can throw speculations out all day long (which is what everyone participating in these threads is doing) but Zimmerman having injuries consistent with his report only prove that somehow, during the scuffle, he got injured. That's it. It's not proof that he attacked Martin and it's not proof that Martin attacked him.

The fact that his injuries are not even close to being life threatening, I'm going with the whole complete overreaction on Zimmerman's part who, if he was supposedly acting as some type of authority (which he was not) would have been using excessive force.

Considering Zimmerman was advised to not to follow and the police were on their way, he certainly used excessive force, authority figure or not and his actions are the sole reason for Martin's death.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

are you being serious? shame you dont have any eye witnesses saying it.

i think it proves some people want to hang zimmerman regardless. First the police video is *proof* he murdered now its "he could have inflicted the wounds himself"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The police report claims Zimmerman said he was calling out for help, but nobody came to his aid. Now why would he admit that right away to the police if it wasn't true. He had no idea someone was recording audio nearby and we know on that audio you can hear someone yelling "Help" so how on Earth would it make any sense to come the conclusion the person yelling "help" on the audio is Martin? Do you really think Zimmerman knew the audio of the fight was somewhat being recorded? Do you think he had some sort of master plan to get away with murder? He's just some overly concerned guy. Clearly the person on the audio is Zimmerman yelling "help". The only witnesses to the incident point to Zimmerman's story as they say he appeared to be losing the fight. The voice on the audio does sound somewhat like a teenager, but if you listen to the 9/11 call from Zimmerman then you'll notice his voice isn't very deep at all. It's actually somewhat high. The voice yelling "help" on the audio definitely could be his and the evidence points to it being his.
edit on 2-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
This is for you who say Zimmerman didnt have any injuries, WHY the police officer is looking behind his head? that particular granny video might not show his injury but the police is clearly looking at something behind his head. The injuries were reported on the police report and on the EMT records.

DEAL WITH IT

(1) It's quite a jump of illogic to assume that because a police officer is looking behind Zimmerman's head to assuming there is an injury there. If I told you I had a gold bar in my briefcase and you looked, your looking would not be proof that there was a gold bar there. In fact to me it looks like the police officer is shaking his head "no" after looking.

This does not prove or disprove anything, what would be conclusive is a medical report or affidavit from either the EMTs who treated him or the hospital he claims to have been treated at. Which brings us to...

(2) I have yet to find any reference to an EMT report anywhere. What I do find are references to a call between EMT and dispatchers that cancel a second ambulance. It is true that we do have the police report, but there is no evidence the police did an examination or followed protocols when there is blood. What would settle it once and for all is either the medical report or a statement that one was not filed because there was no injuries. Since you say there is one, then please help settle this by providing a reference to it. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I said it is speculation.

But - - Injuries. Not seeing how those injuries occurred.

No visible signs on Trayvon's hands.

There are other possibilities.

It creates doubt.

The doubt in my mind that needs to be explored are the points at which Zimmerman's statements do not jive with the evidence. For example he said he was screaming help but the forensic analysis suggests that it was not him doing the screaming. Zimmerman's claims are the only thing we have that we can subject to that sort of scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
The only witnesses to the incident point to Zimmerman's story as they say he appeared to be losing the fight.

Wasn't it 7pm at night and raining?

You'd have to have some really good eyesight.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

The whole point of defending yourself, is to stop the other person before you sustain serious injury... You do not have to wait until you are almost dead to defend your life and limb. As soon as someone puts their hands on you in an aggressive manner, you have the right to defend yourself.
edit on Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:03:08 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The doubt in my mind that needs to be explored are the points at which Zimmerman's statements do not jive with the evidence. For example he said he was screaming help but the forensic analysis suggests that it was not him doing the screaming. Zimmerman's claims are the only thing we have that we can subject to that sort of scrutiny.

No argument here.

I just read the FBI is now investigating.

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join