It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Are you claiming there should be no trial? Because you seem mad that people demand a trial

They decided not to charge him
because they did not have
enough evidence that he did not
act in self defence.
If there was going to be a trial
it should of been done already
without the injustice that the mob rule
is impossing by the MSM lying, spinning,
and putting him on trial now, I will say it again
is not JUSTICE.. What happen here happens everyday
you just do not hear about them. Didn't hear about this
until a month later, and the martin family lawer
were trying to make a wrongful death suit
you know a $$$$ maker. Not any justice for treyvon.

Wrong. The lead investigator wanted to charge him....so don't say 'they' didn't want to charge him.....someone with power didn't want to charge him....but don't say 'they'....that is not true. People in the SPD absolutely wanted to charge him, and had they been allowed we wouldn't be here now.

Tell me why the State Attorney got involved in this case within hours? Give me another example of when the State Attorney overrules a lead investigator the very night of the crime?

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted Manslaughter Charge

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

So treyvon was only wearing a hoodie to case apartments looking
for trouble.>>?

I hope you realize people wear hoodies not just when it rains

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I hear you there but I think where pops was getting at, and this was stated earlier in the thread, that people don't typically wear hoodies in 80 degree weather regardless of rain or not. It'd be too damn hot IMO so a hoodie could have aroused suspicion.

I bet after this is all over and done with GZ is gonna stop playing super hero.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

The Grand Jury convenes sometime soon, this month I believe. The whole reason it's going before a Grand Jury now is because it was just blown off in the first place.

The GJ will decide whether there's enough evidence to proceed with charges. Hopefully, unlike the majority of the public following this case (regardless of who's side they're on), they'll put emotions aside and vote by the evidence.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Isn't it crazy how high emotions run on travesties and news stories like this? I guess it's human nature. Some of us need to grow, myself included.

I am not being emotional. And I'm getting really tired of that accusation. I have also not used the race issue.

I have stuck with the exact same position from the beginning.

Zimmerman's Vigilante actions of taking the law into his own hands created the situation that caused the death of a teenager. THIS IS FACT.

A teenager was pursued by a strange man - - in the dark - - in the rain - - with a gun - - with a van type vehicle - - for no reason other then walking. He told his girlfriend he was being followed by a strange man and that he was scared.

FEAR = ADRENALINE

Who created that Fear? Zimmerman. Who is responsible for that Fear? Zimmerman. Who is responsible for any action taken? Zimmerman.

This needs to go to trial.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Zimmerman wanted to play cop, was obviously not suitably trained, he messed up an shot an innocent kid. There was no need for him to chase after Trayvon at all, and comon', how "suspicious" could he have been walking home from buying Skittles and a soft drink.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Wrong. The lead investigator wanted to charge him....so don't say 'they' didn't want to charge him.....someone with power didn't want to charge him....but don't say 'they'....that is not true. People in the SPD absolutely wanted to charge him, and had they been allowed we wouldn't be here now.

Tell me why the State Attorney got involved in this case within hours? Give me another example of when the State Attorney overrules a lead investigator the very night of the crime?

The PD likes to charge anything and everything
the investigators wants to charge anything and everything
How do you know the lead did not GO to the state attornet?
Oh they did, so when the lead took the evidence they had
which is what they do, try to find evidence of a crime, then take there report
up the chain, it got looked over by the state attorney they decided it was not
enough evidence. If the state attorney overruled it just means there was not
enough evidence to charge...
Zimmerman was questioned and in the police department
for hours, HE DID GET arrested, to be tech he was held,
quetioned for 5 hours while the story was checked out.

link   
So is their any NEW substantial evidence about this case that hasn't been tampered with? Still see a lot of people being emotional about this case instead of being reasonable.

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Isn't it crazy how high emotions run on travesties and news stories like this? I guess it's human nature. Some of us need to grow, myself included.

I am not being emotional. And I'm getting really tired of that accusation. I have also not used the race issue.

Zimmerman's Vigilante actions of taking the law into his own hands created the situation that caused the death of a teenager. THIS IS FACT.

A teenager was pursued by a strange man - - in the dark - - in the rain - - with a gun - - with a van type vehicle - - for no reason other then walking. He told his girlfriend he was being followed by a strange man and that he was scared.

FEAR = ADRENALINE

Who created that Fear? Zimmerman. Who is responsible for that Fear? Zimmerman. Who is responsible for any action taken? Zimmerman.

This pretty much sums it up.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So the rain just washed away all the blood on him and Treyvon is a light bleeder in the chest. Is that what you are saying?
Can I come shoot you in the chest while you sit on top of me with the same type of gun zimmerman used so we can see how much blood to expect? I have jacket almost identical to Zimmermans.......would you be up for that experiment?

So treyvon was only wearing a hoodie to case apartments looking
for trouble.>>?

Why Gunshot wounds may not bleed profusely.
Remember gunshot wounds are serious. Just because they may not bleed profusely it doesn't mean you are out of the woods yet.
- Entry and exit wounds are often small.
- Bullets rarely transect or sever major arteries and blood vessels
- Surrounding tissue acts as a barrier to blood loss
- As blood pressure falls, bleeding slows.

Not an expert but just because zimmerman did not have
blood all over him like a movie doesn not mean thing.
gun shot wounds may not bleed alot

I wear a hoodie all the time. In my passport photo I have a hoodie on....not the hood itself, but its a hoodie sweatshirt.....do you think every time I put my hoodie on I'm out casing houses?

I don't what that source is your using.....but if you honestly believe you can shoot someone who is on top of you and get no blood on you I challenge you to prove that. Treyvon would have, dead weight, fallen on top of Zimmerman .... he would have to roll him off of him, yet treyvon was found face down, hands under him....

Im sure people will scream and holler about this, im sure they will say eye witness this eye witness that, but until I see the autopsy report that shows where the entrance and exit wounds are ... if the bullet exited.....i believe based on all i have heard and seen, I believe Zimmerman was on Treyvons back trying to detain him, took his gun out and accidentally or not he shot him in the back....exiting the chest. I could be wrong, but you wouldn't get any thing but maybe splatter on you if you were on someones back......and people heard the gunshots and within seconds saw zimmerman up and walking. had he shot him from under him then people would have seen him roll out from under him....I haven't heard anyone say anything about seeing him roll from under the body.......just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

. . people don't typically wear hoodies in 80 degree weather regardless of rain or not. It'd be too damn hot IMO so a hoodie could have aroused suspicion.

I'm 65 and I live in a hoodie. I have about 10 of them.

I'm near the ocean. Anyone who lives near the ocean or water knows how the weather changes. I never go anywhere without a hoodie.

Throw a tank and shorts on - - tie a hoodie around your waist.

If I was walking down the street at 7pm in the rain - - I would be wearing a hoodie.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by rebellender

The Grand Jury convenes sometime soon, this month I believe. The whole reason it's going before a Grand Jury now is because it was just blown off in the first place.

The GJ will decide whether there's enough evidence to proceed with charges. Hopefully, unlike the majority of the public following this case (regardless of who's side they're on), they'll put emotions aside and vote by the evidence.

what ever the case we have no reason here to revert back to King Henry the 8th style Justice just to keep composure of a nation. beyond the the ended life of Treyvon Martin this is a sad day in our country. How quickly did the masses jump to Lynch Mob justice and step 60 years backward on the issue of race, this incident bring us?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

FEAR = ADRENALINE

I agree with you post but I wanted to clarify that my comments were not directed toward you but all of us as a whole on this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
we have no reason here to revert back to King Henry the 8th style Justice . .

You mean like Vigilantism?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

I don't know where the bullet exactly entered...but if it did so from the back it's pretty much over for Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The PD likes to charge anything and everything
the investigators wants to charge anything and everything
How do you know the lead did not GO to the state attornet?
Oh they did, so when the lead took the evidence they had
which is what they do, try to find evidence of a crime, then take there report
up the chain, it got looked over by the state attorney they decided it was not
enough evidence. If the state attorney overruled it just means there was not
enough evidence to charge...
Zimmerman was questioned and in the police department
for hours, HE DID GET arrested, to be tech he was held,
quetioned for 5 hours while the story was checked out.

You didn't read the article. Lead investigators don't just 'go to' the state attorney on a sunday night to see if its ok to charge someone.

If he got arrested what was the charge?

Give me another example of when the state attorney has overruled the lead investigators recommendation in a homicide case the very night of the crime.

And don't forget my first question....if he was arrested what was he charged with? And is he still charged with that or have those charges been dealt with, dropped, or what? Please provide your source for this information.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Again, I never said video couldn't be used a evidence in the Supreme Court

but in a previous post you stated this

Example. Video tape is reliable but it is not allowed to used in the Supreme Court.

edit on 2-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

Where in that statement did I say it was not allowed to be used as EVIDENCE in the SC?

Video cameras are not allowed in the SC when it is in session....why do you think all we are getting from the healthcare debate is audio?

If you had read, and comprehended all the conversation up until that point you would realize I was making the point that video is reliable but is not allowed to be used in the SC ... i never said anything about being used as evidence in a case in front of the SC....it went to show just because something is not used in courts does not mean it isn't reliable.

Would you like to try again?

right so your talking about filming proceedings in the supreme court thanks for clarifying that . Why the hell would you be talking about that when the conversation was about EVIDENCE which is allowed to be used in court
. Its a totally diffirent subject , your "point" has no relation to what we we're talking about.
edit on 2-4-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

. . people don't typically wear hoodies in 80 degree weather regardless of rain or not. It'd be too damn hot IMO so a hoodie could have aroused suspicion.

I'm 65 and I live in a hoodie. I have about 10 of them.

I'm near the ocean. Anyone who lives near the ocean or water knows how the weather changes. I never go anywhere without a hoodie.

Throw a tank and shorts on - - tie a hoodie around your waist.

If I was walking down the street at 7pm in the rain - - I would be wearing a hoodie.

why is hoodies Anne really? still on that one, come on

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I agree with you post but I wanted to clarify that my comments were not directed toward you but all of us as a whole on this thread.

Thank you.

I do think it is an accidental death. But there is no excuse for why it happened.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

I don't know where the bullet exactly entered...but if it did so from the back it's pretty much over for Zimmerman.

Exactly. I wonder what the zimmerman apologist will say if indeed he was shot in the back. We don't know yet, but it seems very very plausible to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join