It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by MrXYZ

Again, he wasn't chasing him. He was following him.

Have you heard the tape where Zimmerman is on the phone running after Trayvon?

I'd call that chasing him.

link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by rebellender

This issue it will never go to a jury, I have a clean grasp of that

I'm curious as to what solid, clear-cut, without-a-doubt evidence you have? It will go before a grand jury. If the majority votes that there is enough evidence for an indictment, he will be charged with something.

State DA tossed the case, political involvement hasn't brought charges, nobody is touching it. It is a career ending case for elected officers of the court...Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will bring race into the mix and not implicate any save The White Man, they will call for even more laws for all but the hate they harbor against the white man.
this case in my opinion will never see Justice from either side, but you have a dead Black juvenile and a grieving family and a man that wishes he could pull back a bullet and through away his gun

link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Again, he wasn't chasing him. He was following him.

Try reading the thread from the beginning because just about everything that is being brought up now was disproved about 100 pages ago.

If some dude at night "follows me" with a gun...or without a gun, doesn't matter...I feel chased. This confrontation was the result of Zimmerman chasing after Trayvon, because if he hadn't, none of this would have happened.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by popsmayhem

Of course people are DEMANDING a trial!! For crying out loud, there's so many inconsistencies involved (scream that isn't his, no visible . wound, ambulance called back, he chased after Trayvon, ...) that it's only fair and just that this man stands trial.

Given that the cops didn't even arrest him explains why people are outraged.

Are you claiming there should be no trial? Because you seem mad that people demand a trial

I can understand why the people are outraged. It's understandable completely but the thing that people need to understand is that police can't make an arrest or conviction without sufficient evidence, which they are probably trying to sort out now. This whole ordeal is a mess so trying to get and find legitimate evidence is probably very hard and frustrating.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Well, if they provided false information I'm curious as to why you posted it?

Again - - of the entire article - - - this is what you chose to make a point.

Pathetic.

link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I hear you but the police can't make you get medical attention. If that were the case I'd have gone to the hospital more often.

Just sayin.

Yeah, but you weren't in their custody. They aren't responsible for you if you just leave...but in this case he clearly wasn't allowed to just leave, they took him in.

Consider this:

You are Zimmerman's dad, and on the way to the police station your son dies because the cops called of the ambulance which lead to your kid's . wound not being treated. Tell me...what would you do? This would be all over the news and people would expect the dad to sue the cops.

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Nobody has ever suggested premeditation you are grasping at straws. We don't know when Zimmerman formed his intent to kill, but at some point he did, and he carried it out. That intent could have been made 1 second before shooting the gun.

Premeditation involves planning of a crime. Now, he could have started planning his crime during the 'stalk' but if he did then he moves his charges up from manslaughter to murder 1.

Its up to a court to decide if he was justified in his intent to kill...that is all anyone is asking for, well except for you people who think that just because he says he was defending himself then we should believe him. Justice for all.....all except Treyvon with you people.

I mean the lead investigator wanted to charge him that night. Do you think he should be fired for being such a crappy investigator if he wanted to bring charges against an innocent man? Or do you think he knows what the hell he is doing that is why he has the job. He was overruled by the State Attorney on a Sunday night in bad weather, at the actual crime scene or SPD.....that very night. Not the local DA the state attorney. Who has ever heard of the State Attorney coming out to a crime scene that very night? And THEN overruling the lead homicide investigator.Only people who are covering something up.

People are asking demanding not asking
that zimmerman be put through a trial,
which now will not be a FAIR TRIAL.
That is not justice. You woul have to prove
they are covering something up,
can hunch all day long.
Stalking* Stalking can be defined as the willful and repeated following, watching and/or harassing of another person. Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time. Although stalking is illegal, some of the actions that can contribute to stalking are initially legal, such as gathering information, calling someone on the phone, sending gifts, emailing or instant messaging.
He was not stalking anyone, he was legally gathering facts.
How do you think Private Detectives or PI' get away with
what they do, or even police officers who follow people
they have to follow the law also.

People are demanding it because we can all see plenty amounts of probable cause for an arrest. Im sure Treyvons lawyers will be looking at a cover up, of course they will. It's clear there is one here.

He was not legally gathering facts. He was pursuing an unarmed teenager. His duty stopped once he notified the police. He was supposedly in the community watch....the rules of those programs state you do not pursue anyone. He couldn't even follow community watch rules.

Police and PI's don't stalk people they don't know ... Zimmerman had no idea why he was following Treyvon except he wanted to. Police and PI"s are not the same thing....you know that. You are doing what you always do, you are trying twist anything you can to support Zimmerman.

Do you think Treyvon would have been arrested if he had shot Zimmerman down under the same circumstances? Would you have a pic of Treyvon up supporting him?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

How is it pathetic? Please elaborate.
I mean, at the beginning of the article there was a contradiction so what makes you think that the rest of the article isn't?

Remember that MSM is all about the ratings.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts
How do you see blood on a red sweater in a crappy video?

You would be cause blood dries very quickly and turns dark...definitely darker than that jacket. They also wouldn't have recalled the ambulance if he really had a . wound

Eye witness accounts saw no
blood on zimmerman.
it was RAINING that is why
treyvon was in a hoody remember.
the rain got most of it washed off.
It did not mean treyvon was bleeding
that much not all gun shot wounds are the same

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Of course people are DEMANDING a trial!! For crying out loud, there's so many inconsistencies involved (scream that isn't his, no visible . wound, ambulance called back, he chased after Trayvon, ...) that it's only fair and just that this man stands trial.

Are you claiming there should be no trial? Because you seem mad that people demand a trial

I can understand why the people are outraged. It's understandable completely but the thing that people need to understand is that police can't make an arrest or conviction without sufficient evidence, which they are probably trying to sort out now. This whole ordeal is a mess so trying to get and find legitimate evidence is probably very hard and frustrating.

If a death is involved you don't just let the shooter go right away. You hold him until the situation is cleared up.

If cops find 2 guys in a room, one dead, one alive...they will hold the alive guy for longer than they held Zimmerman. The police chief's history isn't helping this either, it really looks as if the cops (at least some of them) messed up big time here.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman that night...he was overruled by the State Attorney...not even the local DA the STATE ATTORNEY.....police had sufficient evidence to arrest and wanted to, but were overruled....

the big question is why was the State Attorney called in on this matter within hours of it happening. If anyone says this is normal for State Attorney's to come to a crime scene while it is still fresh please provide a source. This case screams cover up.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I hear you but the police can't make you get medical attention. If that were the case I'd have gone to the hospital more often.

Just sayin.

Yeah, but you weren't in their custody. They aren't responsible for you if you just leave...but in this case he clearly wasn't allowed to just leave, they took him in.

Consider this:

You are Zimmerman's dad, and on the way to the police station your son dies because the cops called of the ambulance which lead to your kid's . wound not being treated. Tell me...what would you do? This would be all over the news and people would expect the dad to sue the cops.

Good point

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by DavidWillts
How do you see blood on a red sweater in a crappy video?

You would be cause blood dries very quickly and turns dark...definitely darker than that jacket. They also wouldn't have recalled the ambulance if he really had a . wound

Eye witness accounts saw no
blood on zimmerman.
it was RAINING that is why
treyvon was in a hoody remember.
the rain got most of it washed off.
It did not mean treyvon was bleeding
that much not all gun shot wounds are the same

So the rain just washed away all the blood on him and Treyvon is a light bleeder in the chest. Is that what you are saying?
Can I come shoot you in the chest while you sit on top of me with the same type of gun zimmerman used so we can see how much blood to expect? I have jacket almost identical to Zimmermans.......would you be up for that experiment?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Yeah I'd have to agree on the cover up. This whole ordeal stinks like the #ter on a tuna boat.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Just for the record, I don't go see a doctor every time I break a toe or get knocked out either

Just saying that given how easy (and common) it is to sue people for crap in the US, I'm pretty sure the cops have some sort of policy ensuring the people they take in don't die on the way back. Not doing so could end up being costly. Just count how many "watch your step" signs are in your average mall, people are scared of being sued. And . wounds (no matter how small tbh) are dangerous and something the cops should (and probably do) protect themselves against.

Even a broken nose can end up badly. A friend of mine had his broken and it pierced slightly into his brain. That wasn't the issue, but his nose kept on running some "sweet liquid" (don't ask me why he tasted it). So he went to see a doctor and found out about how bad it really was...it was the liquid from his brain flowing down his nasal cavity. Wasn't hard to fix, but still...shows you how . injuries can end badly pretty quickly.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Slightly off topic, an old friend had his nose busted in a weight lifting accident (spotter wasn't paying attention) and he leaked (I forget what it's called) fluid from around the brain and it leaked out of his nose.

Back on topic, Isn't it crazy how high emotions run on travesties and news stories like this? I guess it's human nature. Some of us need to grow, myself included.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They decided not to charge him
because they did not have
enough evidence that he did not
act in self defence.
If there was going to be a trial
it should of been done already
without the injustice that the mob rule
is impossing by the MSM lying, spinning,
and putting him on trial now, I will say it again
is not JUSTICE.. What happen here happens everyday
you just do not hear about them. Didn't hear about this
until a month later, and the martin family lawer
were trying to make a wrongful death suit
you know a $$$$ maker. Not any justice for treyvon.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Slightly off topic, an old friend had his nose busted in a weight lifting accident (spotter wasn't paying attention) and he leaked (I forget what it's called) fluid from around the brain and it leaked out of his nose.

Back on topic, Isn't it crazy how high emotions run on travesties and news stories like this? I guess it's human nature. Some of us need to grow, myself included.

Ask him if that liquid tasted sweet...was probably the same thing

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So given the evidence we have now...do you believe there should be a trial?

And why do you believe it won't be fair if there is one? Just because the majority is pretty outraged right now because of the evidence we have so far?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
So the rain just washed away all the blood on him and Treyvon is a light bleeder in the chest. Is that what you are saying?
Can I come shoot you in the chest while you sit on top of me with the same type of gun zimmerman used so we can see how much blood to expect? I have jacket almost identical to Zimmermans.......would you be up for that experiment?

So treyvon was only wearing a hoodie to case apartments looking
for trouble.>>?

Why Gunshot wounds may not bleed profusely.
Remember gunshot wounds are serious. Just because they may not bleed profusely it doesn't mean you are out of the woods yet.
- Entry and exit wounds are often small.
- Bullets rarely transect or sever major arteries and blood vessels
- Surrounding tissue acts as a barrier to blood loss
- As blood pressure falls, bleeding slows.

Not an expert but just because zimmerman did not have
blood all over him like a movie doesn not mean thing.
gun shot wounds may not bleed alot

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join