It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by pizzanazi75

One punch is capable of killing someone and it has happened so, even getting punched once could justify lethal force.

Yes it could....if the other person swung first. We don't know what exactly happened. It Zimmermans word against a dead teenager. And one punch may be enough, but thousand of fist fights happen every day and a one blow kill is rare. If Zimmerman was so fearful for his life.....why didn't he retreat.......his lawyer already said it wasn't stand your ground. Zimmerman holds all the responsibility in this tragedy whether his apologist want to accept it or not. Had zimmerman stayed in his car and not tried to be a hero Treyvon would be alive. Plain and Simple.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How do you see blood on a red sweater in a crappy video?

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Fact is, you can watch the video, and his head seems completely uninjured. The single frame you listed was probably a shadow, because you can see his head from the same angle throughout the video...and guess what, no "gash"

Here are the relevant pics from the video (copied by myself and not The DC, a right wing online "newspaper"):

Also, why lie and claim you screamed when the evidence proves you didn't? That should ring some alarm bells if you were truly objective. You would have also gone over the entire video checking if that "wound" shows up throughout...but you didn't, and it doesn't show up consistently.

Either way, if it was really self defence, it makes zero sense that Trayvon is 100% uninjured apart from the gun shot.

Like I said, I think Zimmerman overreacted due to too much adrenalin in his blood. Given that he and his lawyers/family already said some stuff that's demonstrably wrong, I'd be very surprised if this was a legit case of self defence.

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Was George Zimmerman the Aggressor?

Jacob Sullum | March 22, 2012

Yesterday I noted that George Zimmerman, the Florida neighborhood watch volunteer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, on February 26, needlessly created the situation in which he claims to have feared for his life. By following Martin for no good reason, against the advice of the police dispatcher, he set up the fight that ended with Martin dead. Now the co-authors of Florida's "stand your ground" self-defense statute, which critics blame for the failure to arrest Zimmerman, are saying (as Lucy Steigerwald noted yesterday evening) that Zimmerman's decision to pursue and confront Martin makes him ineligible for the law's protection. Durell Peaden, who sponsored the 2005 law as a Republican state senator, told The Miami Herald Zimmerman should be charged: "They got the goods on him. They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid. He has no protection under my law." reason.com...

Says one MSM columnist pandering for ratings on his rag sheet,
Tell me something Ms.Openminded on issues of your choice, Did this Columnist actually see what went down, and were you there also?
edit on 2-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

This issue it will never go to a jury, I have a clean grasp of that

I'm curious as to what solid, clear-cut, without-a-doubt evidence you have? It will go before a grand jury. If the majority votes that there is enough evidence for an indictment, he will be charged with something.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

You would be cause blood dries very quickly and turns dark...definitely darker than that jacket. They also wouldn't have recalled the ambulance if he really had a head wound

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Your post stated that Zimmerman went against advice from the police dispatcher. He called 911 so it was a 911 dispatcher, not the police. That kind of throws the article you posted in the trash bin IMO.

I consider that a stupid and desperate reach to clear a man who truly was in the wrong and created a situation that resulted in a teenager's death.

Honestly - - some dispatchers are part of the police department. Either way - - they are not just stuck on a phone.

Pretty pathetic in All that article says - - - this is what you respond with.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Your post stated that Zimmerman went against advice from the police dispatcher. He called 911 so it was a 911 dispatcher, not the police. That kind of throws the article you posted in the trash bin IMO.

Who dispatched the police? The police dispatcher.

Keep you head in the sand you look better there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

You would be cause blood dries very quickly and turns dark...definitely darker than that jacket. They also wouldn't have recalled the ambulance if he really had a head wound

So if the video is that good you should also be able to tell me what color eyes the officers have, no?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Just playing devils advocate here, i've had head wounds, as a matter of fact I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago and suffered a head wound. I've had my fair share of blows to the head and have Probably only went to the hospital once or twice. I never went for medical attention in most cases unless my entire head was swollen. Some people just don't do that, seek medical attention. Is it smart? No it's not but, my point is that not everyone that gets trauma gets treated for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Since when is going after someone "standing your ground"??? If I chase after someone, I am the attacker!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, if they provided false information I'm curious as to why you posted it?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Very easily. And you know that.

Blood saturates and dries very dark. But you know that too.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Bro, the police dispatcher did not tell Zimmerman what to do. The 911 dispatcher did.

Negative remarks speak highly of your character
You get a cookie.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Nobody has ever suggested premeditation you are grasping at straws. We don't know when Zimmerman formed his intent to kill, but at some point he did, and he carried it out. That intent could have been made 1 second before shooting the gun.

Premeditation involves planning of a crime. Now, he could have started planning his crime during the 'stalk' but if he did then he moves his charges up from manslaughter to murder 1.

Its up to a court to decide if he was justified in his intent to kill...that is all anyone is asking for, well except for you people who think that just because he says he was defending himself then we should believe him. Justice for all.....all except Treyvon with you people.

I mean the lead investigator wanted to charge him that night. Do you think he should be fired for being such a crappy investigator if he wanted to bring charges against an innocent man? Or do you think he knows what the hell he is doing that is why he has the job. He was overruled by the State Attorney on a Sunday night in bad weather, at the actual crime scene or SPD.....that very night. Not the local DA the state attorney. Who has ever heard of the State Attorney coming out to a crime scene that very night? And THEN overruling the lead homicide investigator.Only people who are covering something up.

People are asking demanding not asking
that zimmerman be put through a trial,
which now will not be a FAIR TRIAL.
That is not justice. You woul have to prove
they are covering something up,
can hunch all day long.
Stalking* Stalking can be defined as the willful and repeated following, watching and/or harassing of another person. Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a period of time. Although stalking is illegal, some of the actions that can contribute to stalking are initially legal, such as gathering information, calling someone on the phone, sending gifts, emailing or instant messaging.
He was not stalking anyone, he was legally gathering facts.
How do you think Private Detectives or PI' get away with
what they do, or even police officers who follow people
they have to follow the law also.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Just playing devils advocate here, i've had head wounds, as a matter of fact I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago and suffered a head wound. I've had my fair share of blows to the head and have Probably only went to the hospital once or twice. I never went for medical attention in most cases unless my entire head was swollen. Some people just don't do that, seek medical attention. Is it smart? No it's not but, my point is that not everyone that gets trauma gets treated for it.

You do realize that if he dies on the way home from a head injury, the cops are liable because they called of the ambulance. Do you have any idea how easy it is to sue someone for something like this

If he was only bruised on his knee, or angle...sure, no biggie. But if as he and his lawyer claims he had a head injury, no sane cop would risk calling off the ambulance. Head injuries are completely different from regular "bruises".

Whenever I get knocked out during fights (happens sadly...I'm not superman), I am barred from competing and doing rougher training for a while. And I don't even need to show an injury for that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Not every one has just shot someone and claimed self defense because he was beaten to within an inch of his life. At the very least the police should have demanded it to protect them from a future lawsuit.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Again, he wasn't chasing him. He was following him.

Try reading the thread from the beginning because just about everything that is being brought up now was disproved about 100 pages ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Of course people are DEMANDING a trial!! For crying out loud, there's so many inconsistencies involved (scream that isn't his, no visible head wound, ambulance called back, he chased after Trayvon, ...) that it's only fair and just that this man stands trial.

Given that the cops didn't even arrest him explains why people are outraged.

Are you claiming there should be no trial? Because you seem mad that people demand a trial

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I hear you but the police can't make you get medical attention. If that were the case I'd have gone to the hospital more often.

Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join