It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Deranged74

So the police thought there was a case, and the prosecutor, thought otherwise. Isn't that a normal scenario? The prosecutor knows better than the police what is chargable, and what isn't, that is their job no? Police try to charge everything they can, and the prosecutor filters what is chargable or not.

Cop motto is "you are going to jail and let the judge sort it out."
In this case it never made it that far.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by popsmayhem

The evidence with the video, voice analysis etc etc is really making Zim look bad atm. It is not looking good for him, I suspect charges to be filed soon. I also suspect him to at least get manslaughter.

Ill be here when one of us is proven right and ill stand by the courts decision.

If he gets convicted will you be here as well and stand by the decision?

hmmmmm
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

sounds to me you been listening to Talk Radio. You base your decisions on emotion and what you agree with as to what you hear and read. Justice looks at that evidence. Do you want your spouse or family member tried by the MEDIA? or the DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE ....um does talk radio guys run our justice system. DOJ does justice, Talk Radio hosts entertain, some are even Union Represented,
Fair and Balanced? You Decide!!
edit on 1-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

So the police thought there was a case, and the prosecutor, thought otherwise. Isn't that a normal scenario? The prosecutor knows better than the police what is chargable, and what isn't, that is their job no? Police try to charge everything they can, and the prosecutor filters what is chargable or not.

Zimmerman messed up badly imo when he claimed Trayvon punched him in his nose. If that had really happened, Trayvon would have bruised knuckles...but he doesn't. My guess is Zimmerman panicked, took the shot, and then realized what he has done...so he bruised his own nose. Probably forgot that this would lead to bruises on Trayvon's body though

A guy calling the cops all the time for no reason whatsoever doesn't seem to be the smartest cookie

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Also the State Attorney came out the scene and/or Sanford PD station that very night. Not the local DA the f'ing STATE ATTORNEY, now if that is routine procedure for the state attorney to come the crime scene within hours of it happening then he would have no time to do anything else but than to travel to crime scenes. Its hard to explain how many high ranking officials got involved in this case very very early on and why the lead investigators recommendation was not followed. The SPD may have made mistakes that night, but if the State Attorney had not over ruled him then we would not be here.

So you have to ask why would the State Attorney do that? Anyone who wants to support it please provide an example of another case where the State Attorney came out to the scene (which was a sunday night at 715 or so and some bad weather) the very night of the crime and then over rules what an experienced Homicide Detectives recommendation?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
So many Zimmerman fan-boys living in denial, here is more evidence that Zimmerman lied and is punking the entire US population;

Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

Orlando Sentinel: Forensic voice identification expert says screaming is not George Zimmerman's

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion. [...]

Owen, a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, is an authority on biometric voice analysis — a computerized process comparing attributes of voices to determine whether they match. [...]

"I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Not only do TWO experts declare the voice screaming to NOT be Zimmerman's, but later when he is heard making that phone call to his friend/neighbor, his voice was as clear as could be. I had my nose broken once and I couldn't talk right at all, the nasal passages are going to be swollen, interfering with your ability to speak normally.

As far as all the comments about how a cop is clearly (if very briefly) looking at the back of Zimmerman's head in that video - SO WHAT? They are looking, no doubt, because Zimmerman was already lying about his "wounds". But the video clearly shows NO WOUNDS. Certainly nothing that would be considered "life-threatening". All the cop did was look, because Zimmerman was spinning his lies, but the cop saw what we saw in the video - nothing.

The lead investigator wanted to press charges because she saw through Zimmerman's BS right away. It took a state's AG with political connection to overrule her.

a librarian cant match voice and you think Zimmerman fan club is in Denial. now tell me who looks like they have a problem?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Zimmerman messed up badly imo when he claimed Trayvon punched him in his nose. If that had really happened, Trayvon would have bruised knuckles...but he doesn't. My guess is Zimmerman panicked, took the shot, and then realized what he has done...so he bruised his own nose. Probably forgot that this would lead to bruises on Trayvon's body though

A guy calling the cops all the time for no reason whatsoever doesn't seem to be the smartest cookie

He messed up by letting his attorney and anyone else say anything but 'no comment' about him. The police report only says his nose was bleeding, nothing about it being broken. If he wouldn't have let people come on tv and say it was broken then he could very easy explain no blood. You can get punched and have a nose bleed and not break your nose, but now his father, brother, lawyer, weird 'friend', have all said his nose was broke. Yet the second ambulance was canceled and no signs of any broken nose. He was not treated for a broken nose that night, at least. So just one of many many many lies in his story.

I agree I dont think Zimmerman set out kill Treyvon, but his lack of training, adrenalin, need to be the neighborhood hero, etc caused him to act in an out of control manner that did lead to someones death. For that alone he needs to stand trial. It was entirely his actions that night that escalated this situation.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

If Zimmerman ends up being guilty, this opens up a whole other can of worms. Because it makes one thing clear, untrained people should stay the hell away from guns. And no, going to the shooting range once a week doesn't mean you're trained to handle violent confrontation.

I see this crap every single weekend where untrained people become violent charged up by adrenalin (and often booze). If you can't psychologically handle situations like that, you shouldn't be anywhere near weapons. I'm not even blaming Zimmerman for this, I'm blaming regulators for not ensuring proper training (not just technical training...psychological and law training too) is taking place when handing out guns. It's waaaaaaay too easy to get guns in the US, which is why we have Mexican drug lords buying 90% of their guns through middlemen in the US...and NOT Mexico. Think about it, it's easier to get a gun in the US than in friggin' Mexico, a country a lot of people consider a slightly elevated banana republic with all the crime going on there!!!

And before anyone comes waving the gun lobby flag, it isn't about the right to having guns...it's about protecting LIVES. And "freedom" shouldn't come at the expense of innocent lives. Proper regulations (definitely more than now) and forced training is a must to prevent crap like this...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well... I've posted in both of Pop's threads.. and asked him to reply several times to my questions. He has yet to do so. So now I'm officially calling him a troll. He is just baiting people into a heated discussion.

Please stop responding to his posts. All it is going to do is aggravate you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When I first became aware of this case, I immediately came to the conclusion that Zimmerman was guilty. I am now just a sideline viewer of this media circus. It has been brought to my attention by several of my black friends that there is a darker, deeper, underlying motive intentionally designed to create division and discord between the races. The MSM has resorted to the most irresponsible reporting of this case I have ever seen. My question is why? What is their true objective for inciting the old Roman tactic of division at this time?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

D.O.J. doesn't lets Police Officers or Court Officers get away with Drunk Driving, Nope no sale on your post and Z.'s daddy being a judge getting him out of the hot water. sorry the world doesn't flip that way. . sorry!!! You may have at least my attention on a court officer D.A. wanting to get reelected but that conspiracy flips both ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello people,
trail by MSM and a good hanging by a pissed off lynch mob isn't Justice in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

What if's don't stand as justice, not for your family and not for mine, and not for any family in America

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erica1631
When I first became aware of this case, I immediately came to the conclusion that Zimmerman was guilty. I am now just a sideline viewer of this media circus. It has been brought to my attention by several of my black friends that there is a darker, deeper, underlying motive intentionally designed to create division and discord between the races. The MSM has resorted to the most irresponsible reporting of this case I have ever seen. My question is why? What is their true objective for inciting the old Roman tactic of division at this time?

Well look.. we have an election coming up right? This "racial issue" is the perfect diversion from all of the other problems we have. The economy, unemployment, rising gas prices, possible war with Iran, etc etc etc. Instead of having to address these issues, the candidates will probably focus on this issue alone. It was the same thing last time around with "gay marriage". Instead of focusing on the important issues, they focus on the nonsense. I'm not saying the death of a 17 year old kid is nonsense. But the media is blowing this thing way off course. And now that Jackson and Sharpton are at it.. this thing is going to run wild.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

who says Zimmerman said he was punched in the nose,
Look what we have here is Media getting to the scene after the fact and filling your mind with crap for Ratings. disagree with me there? I dare ya!!
as I say,If you want a Trail by MSM and a lynch mob to do the execution, Go to a south american country of choice or the eastern european country of choice and have at it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Also the State Attorney came out the scene and/or Sanford PD station that very night. Not the local DA the f'ing STATE ATTORNEY, now if that is routine procedure for the state attorney to come the crime scene within hours of it happening then he would have no time to do anything else but than to travel to crime scenes. Its hard to explain how many high ranking officials got involved in this case very very early on and why the lead investigators recommendation was not followed. The SPD may have made mistakes that night, but if the State Attorney had not over ruled him then we would not be here.

So you have to ask why would the State Attorney do that? Anyone who wants to support it please provide an example of another case where the State Attorney came out to the scene (which was a sunday night at 715 or so and some bad weather) the very night of the crime and then over rules what an experienced Homicide Detectives recommendation?

again you are quoting MSM Rating Quest media, You and I and everybody else do not know what protocal was followed here, we just are not privy to that info so as to select a fair and impartial Jury. Our minds are so filled whith he said she said that nobody could sit on a jury to impartially hear the case on Zimmerman VS. The People should this thing go to Trial........Now, should we limit HYPER MSM Free Speech so as to create an impartiality of justice...HAHAHA, there is a can of worms, no?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

again you are quoting MSM Rating Quest media, You and I and everybody else do not know what protocal was followed here, we just are not privy to that info so as to select a fair and impartial Jury. Our minds are so filled whith he said she said that nobody could sit on a jury to impartially hear the case on Zimmerman VS. The People should this thing go to Trial........Now, should we limit HYPER MSM Free Speech so as to create an impartiality of justice...HAHAHA, there is a can of worms, no?

Are you saying you believe protocol is for the State Attorney to come out to every shooting in Florida? You can't actually believe that can you? We are quoting what has been confirmed by the media that you hate so much. It is not a secret that the State Attorney showed up that night.

And there are many people who could sit on a jury. We, on these forums are actively involved in the case, but there are plenty of people who aren't paying attention at all. A jury of his peers can and will be found.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Please that voice analysists has been
BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!!
how nice, they could only get
zimmermans sample but not treyvons!
Get real, the results reported have a 50/50
chance of NOT being his voice, just like what a guess
is. This is getting silly now. He says it is
not zimmerman on a 50/50?
I WONDER what chance it is treyvons voice maybe 50/50?
Lets ignore the 911 call where the kid
says the guy on top had on a white hoodie
Lets forget about a key eyewitness who
was not using software but SAW treyvon
on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming for help.
Lets just forget about john who SAW and heard zimmerman
screaming, these morons only used one sample and did not
even sample trayvons voice.
The eyewitness testimony smokes this theory
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Here's what we know:

- Zimmerman had no severe injuries: The second ambulance was cancelled, and videos show no apparent injuries.
- Trayvon wasn't injured at all, not even bruises on his knuckles: LINK

So we have 1 uninjured person who shot another uninjured person claiming it was self defence. That's complete and utter nonsense.

If I had to guess, Zimmerman's adrenalin levels were really high and he simply overreacted. If Trayvon had attacked him in a way that would warrant self defence, Travyon would have bruises...but he doesn't. Zimmerman claims he got punched in the nose, yet the videos don't show any injury. Also, I've been Thai boxing for years, and there is NO WAY you can punch someone in the nose with bare knuckles and not get bruised!! It's biologically impossible. I get bruised all the time when hitting sand bags, and they are softer than the average bone in your nose.
edit on 1-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

All of that has been vetted
1. ZIMMERMAN WAS INJURED this lines up with treyvon smashing his head in the ground

Here you can clearly see zimmermans nose is crooked and bruising under his left eye

Next, since there was a fight via WITNESS testimony
and eye witness testimony,
keep listening, the *funeral director* not official medical records
says treyvon has no signs of a struggle no cuts or bruises anywhere on him
if he has no cuts or bruises then we know it was zimmerman getting hit, because
if zimmerman hit him he would have signs of trauma.
That means treyvon was the only one throwing punches,
he was on top of zimmerman via eye witness testimony
zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was screaming for help via eye witness JOHN.
911 calls saw someone in white hoodie on top of someone in red
NO BLOOD? Matches right up with eye witness testimony.

An eyewitness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated to Fox News Orlando that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911. He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, Martin was lying in the grass, and the witness believed Martin to be dead.

On March 30, 2012, a new eyewitness said that it was dark and he saw two men on the ground fighting, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.[86] Police records confirm only a single shot was fired.[87]
CAN I GEEEETA WITNESS

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Please that voice analysists has been
BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!!
how nice, they could only get
zimmermans sample but not treyvons!
Get real, the results reported have a 50/50
chance of NOT being his voice, just like what a guess
is. This is getting silly now. He says it is
not zimmerman on a 50/50?
I WONDER what chance it is treyvons voice maybe 50/50?
Lets ignore the 911 call where the kid
says the guy on top had on a white hoodie
Lets forget about a key eyewitness who
was not using software but SAW treyvon
on top of zimmerman and zimmerman screaming for help.
Lets just forget about john who SAW and heard zimmerman
screaming, these morons only used one sample and did not
even sample trayvons voice.
The eyewitness testimony smokes this theory
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

You are proving your intelligence or lack of. You seem to not understand that they DID NOT need a sample of Treyvon to rule out the voice being Zimmermans. They a perfect sample of Zimmerman that was all they needed. So if it is scientifically ruled out being Zimmerman then that leaves it being Treyvon screaming.

The voice analysis analyzes the pitch and tones and frequency and all of that of a persons voice. They had all they needed to rule out that scream being Zimmerman. You just don't understand how it works.

Eye witness testimony is critical but it is the absolute least reliable in any court case. that is evidence and the science, like in these voice analysis is held in a much higher regard in a court of law.

I also find it interesting that you are saying listen to the this eye witness and this eye witness...but you forget there was like 8 or more people who 'witnessed' in some way or another yet you only use certain eye witnesses for your 'smoking gun'......you are all over the map. You can't say the eye witness is the smoking gun in this case and discount a portion of the eye witnesses. Absurd.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

so much for the MSM, bandwagon let me on hahahahaha. Love the Talk Radio guys having all the right answers stemming a hype for ratings.

Z. looks a little banged up to me!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Here's what we know:

- Zimmerman had no severe injuries: The second ambulance was cancelled, and videos show no apparent injuries.
- Trayvon wasn't injured at all, not even bruises on his knuckles: LINK

So we have 1 uninjured person who shot another uninjured person claiming it was self defence. That's complete and utter nonsense.

If I had to guess, Zimmerman's adrenalin levels were really high and he simply overreacted. If Trayvon had attacked him in a way that would warrant self defence, Travyon would have bruises...but he doesn't. Zimmerman claims he got punched in the nose, yet the videos don't show any injury. Also, I've been Thai boxing for years, and there is NO WAY you can punch someone in the nose with bare knuckles and not get bruised!! It's biologically impossible. I get bruised all the time when hitting sand bags, and they are softer than the average bone in your nose.

All of that has been vetted
1. ZIMMERMAN WAS INJURED this lines up with treyvon smashing his head in the ground

Here you can clearly see zimmermans nose is crooked and bruising under his left eye

Next, since there was a fight via WITNESS testimony
and eye witness testimony,
keep listening, the *funeral director* not official medical records
says treyvon has no signs of a struggle no cuts or bruises anywhere on him
if he has no cuts or bruises then we know it was zimmerman getting hit, because
if zimmerman hit him he would have signs of trauma.
That means treyvon was the only one throwing punches,
he was on top of zimmerman via eye witness testimony
zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was screaming for help via eye witness JOHN.
911 calls saw someone in white hoodie on top of someone in red
NO BLOOD? Matches right up with eye witness testimony.

An eyewitness to the confrontation just prior to the shooting stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and punching him, while Zimmerman was yelling for help. This witness, who identified himself as "John", stated to Fox News Orlando that "the guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911. He went on to say that when he got upstairs and looked down, Martin was lying in the grass, and the witness believed Martin to be dead.

On March 30, 2012, a new eyewitness said that it was dark and he saw two men on the ground fighting, then heard the shooting, and saw Zimmerman walk away with no blood on him.[86] Police records confirm only a single shot was fired.[87]
CAN I GEEEETA WITNESS

Explain to me how Zimmerman walked away with no blood on him after supposedly shooting Treyvon on top of him? His tshirt would have at least had some blood from a bullet to the chest. How do you explain that?

And, John also missed a good portion of the altercation, if his account is to be believed. He could not have seen anything from the time he entered his house until he got upstairs and looked out the window...a short period, yes, but still impossible for him to see anything....and let me ask you this about good ole john. Why didn't he go and try to assist Zimmerman? He didn't know Zimmerman had a gun. And everyone agrees on this....it was dark. How did he know for sure it Zimmerman screaming for help? Did he know Zimmerman and know what his voice would sound like? If he didn't then he is just guessing that it was Zimmerman. I believe the scientific voice analysis over 'John' any day of the week and so will a court of law.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Exactly.

I have been trying to point this out for awhile now. Good to see many in the black community are tuning in on this aspect.

Ought to be suspicious when right wing talk radio hosts go after a neighborhood watch.

Maybe both Trayvon and George were both acting in self defense.

Maybe in the neighborhood where Treyvon normally lived, seeing someone follow you was a legitimate reason to be afraid. Planning a good defense using an offence is the smart thing to do, and going home is only bringing trouble home. Maybe Treyvon attacked to defend himself.

In Georges world, watching someone in the neighborhood is the way people prevent crime. There is little reason that George had anything on his mind but keeping an eye on Treyvon, preventing another burglary. George never wanted a confrontation, or expected to get into a fight. When the fight began, it was most likely a total surprise, and from all descriptions, he held off using his gun until he thought is life was in danger.

It makes one wonder who Jackson and Sharpton really work for.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join