It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

So the police thought there was a case, and the prosecutor, thought otherwise. Isn't that a normal scenario? The prosecutor knows better than the police what is chargable, and what isn't, that is their job no? Police try to charge everything they can, and the prosecutor filters what is chargable or not.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Most people weigh stuff as it is bought to the table,, so far the video shows no injurys, voice analysis shows not zimmermans screams..no wounds on martins hands etc

So until Zimmerman shows photos or records of his injurys and the voice screaming help is identified as him i will suspect him.

Why is Zimmerman getting the benefit of the doubt when the other person is dead? The other person cant prove his case cause he is dead so Zimmerman being the one who shot him and is still alive and able to do so needs to man up and prove his case. If i knew i was innocent id be screaming it on tv in a secret interview with security.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

SANFORD -- Despite public claims that there wasn’t enough probable cause to make a criminal case in the Trayvon Martin killing, early in the investigation the Sanford Police Department requested an arrest warrant from the Seminole County State Attorney’s office, the special prosecutor in the case told The Miami Herald on Tuesday.

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

THAT IS WHAT we are saying, the cops will
try to charge you with anything. If there is not
enough evidence it does not happen.
Whether or not he got out of it because he had connections
is speculation prove it.
Maybe, maybe not.
Looking at the evidence
that we got, i do not see
how you could prove he did
not act in self defense.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Its common sense if i had just shot someone for self defense and was badly injured i would take photos of myself with my cell phone, id also get the cops to take photos to defend myself from a murder charge!!!!

If Zimmerman has these why havent they been shown?!?!?! I would show them asap to prove i was in danger and clear my name!!

Id have the emts who worked on me coming forth or writing a statement on my behalf as to my injurys!

It dont add up

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty, it is how our justice system is supposed to work. It is broken though, especially with the media allowed to report things..... The media should not be allowed to reports #, until after a trial and conviction. I have been on the short end of the stick, being accused of rape, and the media had me convicted from the getgo. The media reporting cases before conviction or aquital is jury tainting. I am just glad my peers weren't retards listening to the idiotbox.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Would you not agree their is in fact enough evidence for a investigation? In fact whenever someone is shot and killed would you agree their needs to be a pretty in depth investigation?

Ok if you agree to any one of those statements then here is a fact,

If the parents had not gone to the media this would not have gotten the attention and their would not have been a investigation..

They would still have questions about their sons death while Zimmerman went scott free with no investigation.

Its the people like Al sharpton , the panthers and Jesse who are making it worse.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Reason for investigation, sure. And the police have been doing just that, no? They have failed to convince the DA so far. DA's in my experience are always trying to make a name for themself, and if they thought this was prosecutable in FL, they would be all over this like pirhanas. It is my hope that FL prosecutors are basing their decisions on evidence, not public opinion. I was charged on public opinion before, and it sucked. I had to hire a liar, that made more per hour than I did per week. All because the local media had me convicted. Even after I was deemed not guilty, I had death threats to deal with. That is not fair, and that is not right.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
. All because the local media had me convicted. Even after I was deemed not guilty, I had death threats to deal with. That is not fair, and that is not right.

Awwwwwwe.

How sad.
I really feel bad for people like you and Zimmerman.
You guys really got it tough with you both being alive to hear people say mean things to you.
Tell Martin all about how much you hate it. I bet he is gonna feel so bad for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by TKDRL
. All because the local media had me convicted. Even after I was deemed not guilty, I had death threats to deal with. That is not fair, and that is not right.

Awwwwwwe.

How sad.
I really feel bad for people like you and Zimmerman.
You guys really got it tough with you both being alive to hear people say mean things to you.
Tell Martin all about how much you hate it. I bet he is gonna feel so bad for you.

Martins in a better place, so don't use that bs logic...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

That still is not evidence of a crime being committed.

Other than the dead body, what is there really?
Hey, here is a thought. Since Zimmerman got to judge and execute Martin, you must have a ready list of evidence of a crime being committed by Martin before Zimmerman ever got close enough to punch, right?

We cannot say anything about Zimmerman being a criminal because you say he is innocent. He said Martin is guilty of nothing and killed him. You eat your own logic each time you post and the longer this goes and the harder your opinion gets to defend, the harder it is to believe this is about anything other than politics.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

No. I didn't dismiss any of it I used it all making the same arguments you are now way back in the start. I'm way past it. Its not relevant. If he wasa serial killer it still wouldn't make him guilty in this instance it would just let us know he's capable. The reason trayvons past is oof interest is because the were passinng him off as an innocent child but now we know he wasnt. we didnt need to know with simmerman because the act was comitted, we know it happened. with the kid we don't know so its worth noting past instances of crime or violence. What. Is the big question is why did the kid not go home when he haave the chance? When he escaped zimmerman and was within sight of home. If he was scared an innocent why wait rather than running in? He had the time.
Sorry if this is hard to read. Its from mobile.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No. I didn't dismiss any of it I used it all making the same arguments you are now way back in the start. I'm way past it. Its not relevant. If he wasa serial killer it still wouldn't make him guilty in this instance it would just let us know he's capable. The reason trayvons past is oof interest is because the were passinng him off as an innocent child but now we know he wasnt. we didnt need to know with simmerman because the act was comitted, we know it happened. with the kid we don't know so its worth noting past instances of crime or violence. What. Is the big question is why did the kid not go home when he haave the chance? When he escaped zimmerman and was within sight of home. If he was scared an innocent why wait rather than running in? He had the time.

Treyvon tried to go home....he was gunned down by zimmerman before he made it there.

Look at a map of the neighborhood. Ive linked it a few pages back. Tell how Treyvons body was found where it was it Zimmerman was not still in pursuit of him? Just because Zimmerman 'lost' sight of him at one point doesn't mean Treyvon went to hide or do anything but continue home. It just means that Zimmerman could not see him from his view point. Treyvon may not have run full speed, but why should he have? He had a sense of security, somewhat, he knew he was almost home, doing nothing wrong. What he DID NOT know was the was being actively pursued by an over zealous nut carrying a concealed weapon.

But please, look at the map and explain how the situation could have gone down the way Zimmerman says it did if he wasn't still Following Treyvon?

You know what makes me sad and I think is a issue worth discussing. People heard Treyvon screaming for help, and called 911, but not 1 person actually went outside and tried to assist. Nobody knew about a gun at that point so they just heard shouting...why didn't people at least open the doors and scream they had help on the way or something. That boy died screaming for help and no one came, no one. That says alot about the state of our country that people are to afraid to assist anymore when they hear cry's for help.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Here is video from Sean Hannity, probably a news source you trust. Im not sure what day it was, but it was early on. However listen around the 4:08 mark to the field reporter who says 'today the Sanford Police did make it clear that what George Zimmerman told them was that he was actually getting back into his SUV when he said Treyvon Martin came around the left hand side of him and he says Treyvon Martin said Do you have a problem and he said no and then Treyvon said something like 'well you do now' then George Zimmerman told the cops that he got punched in the nose, he hit the ground, and thats when Treyvon Martin jumped on top of him and slammed his head into the sidewalk and thats when he began to yell for help. I mean thats what Sanford Police tell us that George Zimmerman told them.' .... Then back to Hannity...

What people who are dead set on supporting Zimmerman seem to forget is that his story has changed several times. This I posted is the first, 'original', story that was reported. We know for 100% sure that Treyvon was not killed at Zimmermans truck. That is not disputed in anyway. Zimmermans truck was too far away from where Treyvons body was at to have been struck at that location and shoot Treyvon so far away.

So the question at this point is why hasn't he been charged? Is the Sanford Police covering this up or are they being FORCED to cover it up. Remember the lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman that night but was over turned by the STATE ATTORNEY...why was the top state attorney even involved in this case. Could it possibly be that said state attorney knows Zimmemans father the retired Judge? I think that is where the cover up is at...if the lead investigator had his way, which in cases like this, recommending charges to a DA they usually do, then Zimmerman wouldn't have been charged. What really need to be investigated in this situation is George Zimmermans father, the retired judge. They never expected this to blow up nationally/globally like it has and now it coming back to bite them.

That is how I see it at this point. George Zimmerman is being protected by people higher up than just the Sanford Police Department. Question is Why and How and Who? The usuas.

Zimmermans 1st account to police
edit on 1-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
These were two healthy people engaging in combat. Regardless of who was right or wrong is this what the black community wants as their platform of injustice? It seems like they are always looking for stuff like this to pounce on. How about the poor woman that was dragged and died in a jail cell? I would say that demands more attention than this, or at least as much outrage.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

This is more of a conspiracy than I thought. Not only does it help your case when your daddy is a retired judge, but The Sanford Police Department is a member of Citizen Corps and so aren't neighborhood watch captains. (See this post and this post).

(from the second post)

Citizen Corps is a part of Infragard. Infragard is a part of the FBI and Homeland Security

Sanford Police's Citizen Corps page.

Thank you to JBA2848 for exposing this information.

There's more going on than some wanna be cop killing a kid walking down the street. It's like a whole new hole to fall down in this case.

But let's say the retired judge dad and the fact that George is connected to this Citizen Corps has nothing to do with how he's still walking free.

Zimmerman gave his statement at the scene and the cops pretty much believed it. We now know there are so many holes in it and it's changed a few times. So obviously the cops didn't do their job. How could he have been attacked at his truck when he was behind the houses? Did martin punch him so hard, they completely broke the rules of physics and gravity?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I guess Zimmerman didn't learn much from the anger management classes he was sentenced to from the incident in 2005 when he was charged with a felony of resisting arrest with violence and obstruction of justice. I dont get how Zimmerman supporters can ignore all the evidence against him, ok yes I do understand how and why they show their support and I find it disgusting.

Trayvon Martin Case - george zimmerman arrested in 2005.avi

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
These were two healthy people engaging in combat.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're kidding, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This is interesting - Zimmerman's story continues to sink beneath the waves: www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I've read that and it's not just another piece unraveling another string in his loose story, it's damning. If it's not Zimmerman screaming on the tape, it can only be one other person.

When you shoot someone as they're screaming for their life, it's no longer even a charge of involuntary manslaughter. It's murder.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here's what we know:

- Zimmerman had no severe injuries: The second ambulance was cancelled, and videos show no apparent injuries.
- Trayvon wasn't injured at all, not even bruises on his knuckles: LINK

So neither the guy who shot was injured, nor the victim apart from the gunshot. Anyone who's ever been in a serious fight knows that there should be at least some bruises. For example, 99.9% of people in fights (especially untrained people) punch with their fists. Anyone who ever punched someone knows it leaves a bruise on your knuckles, even if you semi-miss, you will still have a slight bruise.

So we have 1 uninjured person who shot another uninjured person claiming it was self defence. That's complete and utter nonsense.

If I had to guess, Zimmerman's adrenalin levels were really high and he simply overreacted. If Trayvon had attacked him in a way that would warrant self defence, Travyon would have bruises...but he doesn't. Zimmerman claims he got punched in the nose, yet the videos don't show any injury. Also, I've been Thai boxing for years, and there is NO WAY you can punch someone in the nose with bare knuckles and not get bruised!! It's biologically impossible. I get bruised all the time when hitting sand bags, and they are softer than the average bone in your nose.
edit on 1-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join