It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deranged74

To me? No it wasn't life threatening. If it was I would have unsheathed my knife and spilled his guts onto the floor. He also didn't jump on top of me and start slamming my head into the ground. He punched me, while I was hunkered down smoking a cig. Then he started talking smack, so I took him down to the ground. I am not an average joe, I have trained in many martial arts. Dude has had 3 reconstructive surgeries on his knee so far, and still walks with a nasty limp. Not everyone is trained in self defense fighting, and are better off shooting a thug that attacks them, or end up a statistic in a coma or dead.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Where is the proof his head was smashed? Show me the pics or medical reports, Something other than Zimmermans words.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Cito

SO if it comes out he did in fact murder him you stand by him? Pretty sick
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

How the hell is that going to come out?
Based on the evidence we have,
there is no way to prove zimmerman was
not acting in self defense.
Can you prove zimmerman was not acting
in self defense?
Zimmerman does not have to prove he is innocent
you have to prove he did not act in self defense.
If they could of done that by now, they would have
especially with all these morons they got working on it.
Oh, this trial they want with an all
black jury. What a scam.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

The evidence with the video, voice analysis etc etc is really making Zim look bad atm. It is not looking good for him, I suspect charges to be filed soon. I also suspect him to at least get manslaughter.

Ill be here when one of us is proven right and ill stand by the courts decision.

If he gets convicted will you be here as well and stand by the decision?

hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The evidence with the video, voice analysis etc etc is really making Zim look bad atm. It is not looking good for him, I suspect charges to be filed soon. I also suspect him to at least get manslaughter.

Ill be here when one of us is proven right and ill stand by the courts decision.

If he gets convicted will you be here as well and stand by the decision?

hmmmmm

Stand by what decision?
That the MSM has lied,
that zimmerman has been
lied about, that ANY jury is now tainted,
Stand by the decision of what
not putting people on trial
without REAL evidence?
That putting people on trial
over public opinion is BS
and al and jesse are leading
this one?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

So you think the cops are retarded then? If he made the claim, and the EMT that treated him said there was no evidence of what he was claiming, do you not think that would have raised some red flags?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

reply to post by Cito

SO if it comes out he did in fact murder him you stand by him? Pretty sick

How the hell is that going to come out?
Based on the evidence we have,
there is no way to prove zimmerman was
not acting in self defense.
Can you prove zimmerman was not acting
in self defense?
Zimmerman does not have to prove he is innocent
you have to prove he did not act in self defense.
If they could of done that by now, they would have
especially with all these morons they got working on it.
Oh, this trial they want with an all
black jury. What a scam.

That's why I support Zimmerman 100%, he's a hero and only way anything happens to him is by "crucified by the media" brainwashing the sheep into thinking their way AKA political correctness.

Zimmerman did nothing wrong and is a hero to his neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If that guy had his head pounded against the pavement and sustained a head wound and broken nose like has been described he should have been evaluated in an ER, and he should have gone to the ER in an ambulance. No EMT would brush off real injuries so nonchalantly

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Source: Politicol News

The reports from that night’scall to the EMS

The Emergency tapes from a response that night that Trayvon Martin was shot and killed, show George Zimmerman was not hurt.

In fact, the ambulance was canceled from arriving to the scene of the violent death of a young teen Florida boy.The EMS report shows in their determination that George Zimmerman was not injured enough to go to a hospital for further medical treatment. Although, Zimmerman claimed a self-defense situation, there was no physical evidence that night of an altercation that would cause a man to shoot a teenager when neither of them were injured with life-threatening wounds or a claim of a life-threatening altercation.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Really? If you choose to be treated on scene, and refuse a ride to the ER, you can be taken against your will? I thought that is called kipnapping.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Zimmerman needs to be arrested.

An armed man gets out of a car after following a 17 year old and shoots him.

If your kid was walking home from buying skittles and someone is following him, then shoots him....

What would you think if you took away the race... but im sure most will have trouble doing this simple feat.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

So you are supposed to wait until you are medically in danger of death to defend yourself? If that is the case, then I spit on the law, because it is retarded. The whole point in defending yourself is to not get yourself hurt or in danger of death.....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Really a guy was scared for his life enough to shoot someone and claims to have been receiving life threatening injurys but is not scared enough to go to a er and check for internal bleeding or something else that could cause his death? Get real pal

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Other than his word how do you know? People like you scare the crap out of me.. You could take anyone off somewhere private shoot them, then claim self defense and you expect the cops to just say OK WE BELIEVE YOU sir be on your merry way.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

You get real. Are you really gonna wait until someone does real damage to you before defending yourself? If so you are not very smart, sorry to say. I was taught to take an attacker down, with extreme prejudice, to prevent any real injury to myself. That is self preservation. If someone puts their hands on me in an aggressive manner, they will be maimed best case scenario, dead worst case scenario.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I ask once again how do you know Marvin attacked him or attacked him first? HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Well, no not really.... Cops can tell if you shoot someone execution style, by the entry wound. If I claim self defense, but the entry wound shows that they were on their knees, and I shot them from above..... Not gonna jive.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Other than his word how do you know? People like you scare the crap out of me.. You could take anyone off somewhere private shoot them, then claim self defense and you expect the cops to just say OK WE BELIEVE YOU sir be on your merry way.

That is not what the cops did here.
They have looked at the evidence,
talked to the witnesses, heard the 911 calls,
statements, and the whole media is on this.
You think if they had something they would
not charge him? They would love too right now.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I don't know, but I am going from all the evidence I have seen up to date. If someone shows me good evidence to the contrary, then that is a different story. That is how people with analytical minds think.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

SANFORD -- Despite public claims that there wasn’t enough probable cause to make a criminal case in the Trayvon Martin killing, early in the investigation the Sanford Police Department requested an arrest warrant from the Seminole County State Attorney’s office, the special prosecutor in the case told The Miami Herald on Tuesday.

A Sanford Police incident report shows the case was categorized as “homicide/negligent manslaughter.”

Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join