It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
Anderson had Trayvon's parents on his show shortly after the calls were released.
Through tears, Trayvon's mother asserted that it was her son and repeated that is my babies voice.
I can't forget the look on her face, as it was painful to watch.
Just knowing that the last time she will ever hear her childs voice, he is screaming in terror and she can't help him, is unimaginably heart breaking.

Once again the Zimmerman victim fable is exposed. Lies from George, the father and the brother. The father wrote a letter to the newspaper filled with lies. George claimed it was self-defense and that he was attacked from behind and his head was bashed repeatedly on the concrete and his nose was broken. He was found on the grass far away from his vehicle. The father stated George didn't chase Trayvon but Zimmerman admits it on tape. No bruises no broken nose and no blood on his clothes. ZIMMERMAN family lies that George was screaming. Confirmed that Trayvon had no injuries on his hands. And still there are Zimmerman supporters who insist that this murderer is innocent and a victim. They've blamed a hoodie, skittles, iced tea, gold teeth, a suspension, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the media and his parents. They will never admit that they were wrong. That is the tragedy. Zimmerman supporters. That is the tragedy!

To me it was no tragedy except to zimmerman... this poor guy will never have a normal life thanks to the racist side of trayvon's family!! As far as i am satisfied with, one less hood rat is a true blessing for any community!! Rot in pieces!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

The guy above me is in no way racist lol

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by steve95988

The guy above me is in no way racist lol

Whats this word you use?? Its just a made up word that people attach to someone because of their belief?? lol funny f'n world we live in
He played the part of a thug and now hes dead like many other thugs!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A local talk show here is hosted by two lawyers, one left and one right. They both agreed that once we can determine who was screaming, the case will basically be settled.

Once it comes out 100% that it was not Zimmerman screaming you guys will be sending him fan mail in prison.

A lot of man crush here toward Zimmerman, if you guys have girlfriends they must be envious of the crush you have on him.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

A local talk show here is hosted by two lawyers, one left and one right. They both agreed that once we can determine who was screaming, the case will basically be settled.

We already did, just ask john the key eye witness
his sworn testimony which was given before
this story was even in the paper saw who was screaming
and he saw zimmerman screaming..

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
To me it was no tragedy except to zimmerman... this poor guy will never have a normal life thanks to the racist side of trayvon's family!! As far as i am satisfied with, one less hood rat is a true blessing for any community!! Rot in pieces!!

And there we have it. Poor Zimmerman. That stupid kid ruined a perfectly good day for poor old Georgie, He'll never be the same. Might even have to take some time off from work to clear his thoughts.

I'm really sad for the caliber of people who now frequent this site. I've been a member for a LONG time and lately it is just becoming filled with... well... idiots.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
We already did, just ask john the key eye witness
his sworn testimony which was given before
this story was even in the paper saw who was screaming
and he saw zimmerman screaming..

Reaching much? I could give sworn testimony right now saying you were on the grassy knoll and shot Kennedy. Does that make it true???? Seriously....

It's like trying to debate with a broken record.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
So many Zimmerman fan-boys living in denial, here is more evidence that Zimmerman lied and is punking the entire US population;

Trayvon Martin shooting: It's not George Zimmerman crying for help on 911 recording, 2 experts say

Orlando Sentinel: Forensic voice identification expert says screaming is not George Zimmerman's

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion. [...]

Owen, a court-qualified expert witness and former chief engineer for the New York Public Library's Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound, is an authority on biometric voice analysis — a computerized process comparing attributes of voices to determine whether they match. [...]

"I took all of the screams and put those together, and cut out everything else," Owen says.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Not only do TWO experts declare the voice screaming to NOT be Zimmerman's, but later when he is heard making that phone call to his friend/neighbor, his voice was as clear as could be. I had my nose broken once and I couldn't talk right at all, the nasal passages are going to be swollen, interfering with your ability to speak normally.

As far as all the comments about how a cop is clearly (if very briefly) looking at the back of Zimmerman's head in that video - SO WHAT? They are looking, no doubt, because Zimmerman was already lying about his "wounds". But the video clearly shows NO WOUNDS. Certainly nothing that would be considered "life-threatening". All the cop did was look, because Zimmerman was spinning his lies, but the cop saw what we saw in the video - nothing.

The lead investigator wanted to press charges because she saw through Zimmerman's BS right away. It took a state's AG with political connection to overrule her.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Reaching much? I could give sworn testimony right now saying you were on the grassy knoll and shot Kennedy. Does that make it true???? Seriously....

The only reaching is the post I am replying
to reaching grabbing grasping at that straw
for some air.
If I was Lee Harvey Oswald yes.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Thank you. Thank you for actually POSTING links with evidence from REAL experts. Instead of posting nonsense, and he-said / she-said stories.

Star for you.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I got my nose broken last summer, some pussy suckerpunched me at the bar. My nose didn't swell much, I didn't get black eyes or anything like that. Only reason I knew my nose was broke was from the doctor telling me. The only thing I got was a nosebleed, that lasted like a minute, like any other nose bleed. It hurt like crazy though, which is why I asked my doctor about it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Two experts who only sampled zimmermans voice
against the tape on software but simply forgot to sample treyvons?
Get a grip. John the EYE witness saw zimmerman screaming for help.
The voice sample came back 50/50 chance it was not zimmerman..
Him what is are guessing odds? OH THATS RIGHT 50/50
edit on 1-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

The only reaching is the post I am replying
to reaching grabbing grasping at that straw
for some air.
If I was Lee Harvey Oswald yes.

And you still have YET to answer any of the questions I've posted in both of your threads. Hmm... I wonder why that is? Perhaps because you don't have any proof? You don't have a shred of evidence to support your claims? Perhaps its because what you believe to be fact is being blown out of the water with each passing day?

Let's see what we have now.

Claim: GZ says he was attacked.
Evidence: Video evidence shows absolutely ZERO sign of injury.
Comment: If GZ was truly injured, where are the reports? He claims he went to the doctor the following day to get his nose checked out. Why doesn't he release any of this proof? I mean it would only stand to help his cause wouldn't it? But yet we have nothing. Just one lone witness who claims he was attacked.

Claim: GZ says he was shouting for help before he killed TM.
Evidence: 911 call which recorded the screams were analyzed by two separate EXPERTS and both determined that the screams for help were NOT GZ.
Comment: Not much else to say there. He said/She said can't hold up in court against expert analysts.

Claim: GZ says he was attacked while at his car. Punched in the face and head slammed on the sidewalk.
Evidence: Witness states the entirety of the altercation took place on the grass, far from GZ's car.

Claim: GZ was in fear for his life. TM was 6 feet tall and anywhere from 170-200lbs.
Evidence: Martin was 6' 140lbs. A witness described the "fight" as "being between a "larger man" and a "boy." While the witness said he was not able to see who was on top of the other as the two scuffled, he said "there wasn't a lot of movement" immediately before he heard a gunshot."

I can keep going if you would like... but I'd sure like to see your responses to my questions.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Do you know anything about voice matching? I doubt you do. People when they are in a panic and screaming bloody murder, do not match up to their normal speaking voice. I heard myself in a panic state recorded on a 911 tape, it sounded nothing like me at all, to me, or to anyone that knew me and listened. I found my boy in the parkinglot with his head split opened and called 911. Blood everywhere.

If I didn't know any better, and knew I had made the call, I would swear that wasn't me at all. Normally I have a very deep deep voice, like the prank caller in scream. On the 911 tapes, it sounded totally different.
edit on Sun, 01 Apr 2012 01:30:12 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Do you know anything about voice matching? I doubt you do. People when they are in a panic and screaming bloody murder, do not match up to their normal speaking voice. I heard myself in a panic state recorded on a 911 tape, it sounded nothing like me at all, to me, or to anyone that knew me and listened. I found my boy in the parkinglot with his head split opened and called 911. Blood everywhere.

If I didn't know any better, and knew I had made the call, I would swear that wasn't me at all. Normally I have a very deep deep voice, like the prank caller in scream. On the 911 tapes, it sounded totally different.
edit on Sun, 01 Apr 2012 01:30:12 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Do YOU understand a single thing about voice biometrics? It isn't a match based on a "gee that sounds like him". It measures sound, patterns, rhythm, etc. Everyone's voice is distinct. Even if your screaming, yelling, agitated, or talking normal. Technology today can distinguish this. That is why voice biometrics are allowed as admissible evidence in court cases. That is why voice biometrics are used by pretty much every single intelligence agency around the world. This is not some guy listening on a head set and making an opinion of what he thinks. Zimmerman's voice only matched 40%. Anything 90% or above is considered a match.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I got my nose broken last summer, some pussy suckerpunched me at the bar. My nose didn't swell much, I didn't get black eyes or anything like that. Only reason I knew my nose was broke was from the doctor telling me. The only thing I got was a nosebleed, that lasted like a minute, like any other nose bleed. It hurt like crazy though, which is why I asked my doctor about it.

Good account so you are saying it wasnt life threatening and you didnt shoot the guy? Thanks for helping Martins case.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I 100% wholeheartedly support Zimmerman.

I have had an instance where I drew a gun on a trespasser on my land, although I didn't fire I did chase him off my property and my neighbors property, and he was arrested for trespassing. And thankfully laws here support just that thing, if the boy had turned to rush me I would have shot without a problem.

The media has turned this into something that it is not. Zimmerman was 100% correct in his actions... but just like when Brady was shot and paralyzed and started his brady bill crap the entire nations propaganda machine paraded this Brady around as the poster child for gun control.

Same is happening now.

What they don't tell you is 4 days ago a white teen was shot and killed cause he was walking home and walked through some "gang territory" in compton/watts area... It was only discussed on local news and not 1, I repeat not 1 national media channel has covered that incident.

I stand with Zimmerman and regardless of what happens to him he has my undying support and is a hero to me and an idol to my eldest son.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

How do you know he rushed Zimmerman? Because he said so? 99% of people in prison will say they are innocent do you believe them too?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

not to get technical...but it was 48%

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

SO if it comes out he did in fact murder him you stand by him? Pretty sick
edit on 1-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join