It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by spacedog1973

Nope. There is no evidence but the witnesses and the fact that Zimmerman was underneath and had the damage done to him. You can't prove anything else, he was the one that was in danger of sustaining damage or death therefore he is justified. There is not really anything else they can investigate to come to a different conclusion. He is innocent until proven guilty and to charge him would be to risk putting an innocent man in prison which we can't do.

So case closed pretty much.

If Zimmerman was underneath and shot Treyvon, then blood would be all over him, tons of it. He would have to roll the body off of him. When the witnesses came out immediately after the shot (mary curtcher) she saw him standing over treyvons body...that was literally seconds after the shooting and the screaming stopped. How did Zimmerman manage to get out from under Treyvon so quick and with no blood on his clothes, hands, or anything else? And if you say he changed clothes before he went to the station, please provide a link that backs that claim up, and why would he still have on the red jacket?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

His head wound is there.
Look.. it's not a conspiracy. They aren't lying about his head wound. It is visible at times in the video. It is undeniable.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Dude.. the video at the station was taken 4 hours after the shooting. Think of when you have something heavy on you. You don't actually roll it over, you push it up and slide it left or right and it falls same side down. Think of lifting a heavy coffin lid. You push up and then move it left or right.

Also there is no dispute that the shot was in the chest from extremely close range.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by spacedog1973
If TM was attacked, he has EVERY right to defend himself. So until it is known how the fight started, the injuries or otherwise to GZ are irrelevent except to prove that he was lying by saying his nose was broken.

SO they both had the right to defend themselves
and treyvon lost.

Remember men use to dual over
being calld an idiot. first with swords
then with guns..

If both idiots thought they were acting
in self defense which could be possible
then by all rights come hell or highwater
one of them was going to die did it have to be
that way? NO i think both of them stood there ground
one guy won one guy lost but dont hang the guy who won
a fight to the death for winning, either way it had turned out.

When you are attacked, you become the defender. There cannot be two defenders.

In reality there is not two defenders
but how do you know what both of them
were thinking>>? In there head each one
could think he was defending. That is where
evidence comes in with the rule of law, treyvon should of listened to the gf
and ran, if he would of put his pride down he would of ran
and this would not have happen. Had zimmerman put his pride
down he would of never got his head beat in and in the position
he is in... you think treyvon got the # stick?
Like life for zimmerman is going to be great
with his name forever tied to this BS? That is alot
to handle

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yeah.. ok she still only spoke with the lawyer there and with questions from the lawyer. You are probably smart enough to know how it works with lawyers? Right?

Are we to believe Zimmermans lawyer? You are probably smart enough to know how it works with lawyers. Have you seen Zimmermans lawyer?

If I was Zimmerman I would be sh'ing my pants because his lawyer seems very underqualified.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Yeah.. ok she still only spoke with the lawyer there and with questions from the lawyer. You are probably smart enough to know how it works with lawyers? Right?

Are we to believe Zimmermans lawyer? You are probably smart enough to know how it works with lawyers. Have you seen Zimmermans lawyer?

If I was Zimmerman I would be sh'ing my pants because his lawyer seems very underqualified.

Just the good looking one they put on camera
trust me you aint seeing the puppet masters
who are orchestrating this playing both sides

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Dude.. the video at the station was taken 4 hours after the shooting. Think of when you have something heavy on you. You don't actually roll it over, you push it up and slide it left or right and it falls same side down. Think of lifting a heavy coffin lid. You push up and then move it left or right.

Also there is no dispute that the shot was in the chest from extremely close range.
edit on 30-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

That video was about 35 mins after the shooting, not four hours.
What does how he moved the body have to do with anything? He still shot someone that was supposedly on top of him .... that bloody hole would have then splattered and fell right on top of zimmerman...gushing blood all over his clothes and hands......tell me how it could not gush blood on him?

Again that video is not 4 hours after the fact, it is 30 mins or so. He doesn't look upset about just earning his teardrop tattoo, looks calm, cool, and collective.....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Another example of how you are wrong. She spoke with reporters....not just her lawyers. Have a listen....

BREAKING: NEW EVIDENCE ON TRAYVON MARTIN'S CASE

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
After looking into what Martin's girlfriend said. I am actually more convinced that Martin started the fight.

She gave basically a cleaned up version of the same story the Zimmerman people gave. Zimmerman said Martin confronted him and said "do you have a problem." Martin's girlfriend said Martin confronted Zimmerman and said "why are you following me." In both stories Martin confronted Zimmerman first.

If Martin was scared of Zimmerman he wouldn't have come back and confronted him.

Also, this is just an opinion blog, but it is pretty unbiased and it does a good job of explaining.
glpiggy.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Ive only seen one lawyer for Zimmerman - and if you think HE is a good looking woman then Im missing something.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

She is a witness for the prosecution. It doesn't matter who interviews her. She will say the same thing. A lawyer can't conjure a witness from thin air. Are you suggesting she would say something different if interviewed by someone else any more than the witnesses you have based your judgement on? Ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yep. I just commented on it. When she spoke, she actually hurt their case. In her story Martin contacted Zimmerman first. This kind of squashes all the people saying Zimmerman confronted Martin and tried to detain him or flashed a gun. Martin confronted Zimmerman to ask he was following. This matches Zimmerman's story except he said Martin was aggressive. Could very well be her bias showing through. She may be cleaning up the same aspect Zimmerman spoke of.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

After looking into what Martin's girlfriend said. I am actually more convinced that Martin started the fight.

She gave basically a cleaned up version of the same story the Zimmerman people gave. Zimmerman said Martin confronted him and said "do you have a problem." Martin's girlfriend said Martin confronted Zimmerman and said "why are you following me." In both stories Martin confronted Zimmerman first.

If Martin was scared of Zimmerman he wouldn't have come back and confronted him.

Also, this is just an opinion blog, but it is pretty unbiased and it does a good job of explaining.
glpiggy.net...

A question is not the same a being jumped.

Now you have to start deciding what you believe. Either Zimmerman was jumped or not.

If he was jumped, there was no conversation was there as he was on his way back to his car. It would not be logical to ask 'why are you following me/do you have a problem' when you have just followed HIM.

As I said, you don't really have much of a grasp of this. I think im wasting my time.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Martin's girlfriend said Martin confronted Zimmerman and said "why are you following me." In both stories Martin confronted Zimmerman first.

It doesn't prove physical contact. If anything, it proves there was verbal contact before any physical contact was made, which disproves the theory of Martin jumping Zimmerman as he was walking back to his truck.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In response to someone stating there CAN'T be two defenders I beg to differ.
Actually this never really occurred to me until the statement.
IF and big IF:
Z follows TM.
TM thinks its threatening or odd.
TM takes and aggressive stance.
Z also takes aggressive stance because he feels threatened.
They fight.
Z goes down. They both still have assumptions about
the other. Yet neither posed an actual threat.
The only one with a gun feels it is going in the wrong direction
and discharges his firearm.
TM lays dead. Z is left to explain.

As I said a BIG IF but imagine if this happened how Z would feel if TM
was alive and they learned that they both felt threatened.
Which would mean "2" defenders.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

glpiggy.net...

You know why the girlfriend didn't say anything about him saying 'you do now' .... cuz he didn't say it.

And if zimmerman stopped crying out because the threat was now dead, why didn't he then start screaming for help...or get on his cell phone and call 911 and tell them he just shop his perp? It makes much more sense, like the witness testimony, that the cries stopped after the gunshot because the person doing the crying was dead.

That source is laughable.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SoldierVET30

Someone has to move first, upon which he becomes the aggressor. Both can dance around all night and if no one makes another move, nothing else happens.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yep. I just commented on it. When she spoke, she actually hurt their case. In her story Martin contacted Zimmerman first. This kind of squashes all the people saying Zimmerman confronted Martin and tried to detain him or flashed a gun. Martin confronted Zimmerman to ask he was following. This matches Zimmerman's story except he said Martin was aggressive. Could very well be her bias showing through. She may be cleaning up the same aspect Zimmerman spoke of.

doesent this make out zimmerman to be a liar? i thought trayvon jumped out from behind a bush and cheap shotted zimmerman knocking him down and then got on top of him and repeatedly bashed zimmermans head into the ground?????????????????? lets all just stop assuming what happened until the federal investigation has rounded up all the evidence and witnesses.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It maybe all related to the Hopi Stone Tablet Prohecy:

"In the prophecies of the Six Nations people they say there will be two great uprisings by black people to free themselves. We've seen one about 1964. There will be a second, more violent one to come.

There was one more uprising coming for the black race of people and then they will be released and this is also going to have an effect on Native people, a good effect. There's a whole new set of prophecies from the Iroquois people about that"

Or it could be Ignorant poeple faced with a diffcult realization.

They were never FREE!
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Asking someone why they are following you is not 'making contact first'. How do you know zimmerman didn't try to detain (grab Treyvons arm or similiar) or how do you know Zimmerman didn't flash his gun or reach for it? How do you know that for certain?
Excpet zimmerman is the one with the aggressive background not treyvon...yet your unconditional support for zimmerman continues.
Do you think Zimmermans statements could be biased?

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join