It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum campaign ad appears to link Obama with Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Rick Santorum's presidential campaign appears to have released a new video that subliminally links President Barack Obama with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The video, titled "Obamaville," is a 65-second-long production that presents bleak images of an America in dire economic and social straits, interspersed with scenes of international unrest. Prominent among those is a segment showing images of protests and violence in Iran, featuring pictures of Ahmadinejad.
edit: link

Before you continue reading and please read and then click the video, take a pencil and paper and have it handy to write down the shows or what ever pop's into mind once the video is complete. This is not a test, this is the real deal..!

Now this is good, this what many members have been waiting to see in real life scenarios, this is how its done and applied to real life situations. Many of you will find about 8 links to subliminal messages. The messages are of previous show's that span from a 50 year mark to current events, this my ats's is hardcore material.

edit on 23-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: forgot the link to the article

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wonderful!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
and this is how america will look if romney or santorum get elected:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have counted 5 separate t.v. shows so far. 3 are of a scifi series. I feel there are many more, i have feeling that there are something like 10 various shows all grouped into the video. I have written them down and will find the yt links to make a comparison and see what you all think. Keep in mind, not every link will be similar to that you might agree with me as this is geared to a general population and not to an isolated person(s)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

No wonder people rated that video down shouldn't that be a copyright violation?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by cerebralassassins

No wonder people rated that video down shouldn't that be a copyright violation?

How does the saying go...all's fair in love and war ?

I assume and reading your reply you obviously picked up more than what you were ready to handle, So sure, this is what many ats threads and comments numbering hundreds if not thousands have been linked to, the difference is, this is happening now and in real time and it will achieve the maximum effect possible. This is high grade AAA rating hard core stuff.

P.S. To make it clear i care not of who and what message is being shown i am only showing the methodology of targeting what needs to be targeted through visual and audio mechanics to trigger positive and negative thought patterns accompanied by color shifts to gain maximum effect to benefit the intended origin.

new topics

top topics

join