It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Annee
EVERY group has its extremists.

Or are you profiling?

Are the Black Panther's worse then NOM (National Organization for Marriage)?

Not in my mind.

I'm sorry..but you have GOT to be kidding me.

NO - - absolutely I am not.

NOM - - sends out a message of hate - - which Anti-Gay people act on.

No different then the Black Panthers.

Both extremists - - - firing up other people's emotions to cause harm.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Annee

Right, and it's just the few "bad eggs" in the KKK ruining it for the rest of them right?

Black Panthers are equal to the Ku Klux Klan and every other extreme group out there. And I also find this "Dead or Alive" poster to be disgusting. Why aren't you raising hell about that? I'm sure you would if the KKK released something similar...

NOM - - - is officially listed as a hate group.

They send out a message of hate - - that fires up peoples negative emotions - - which some have acted on.

No different.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I call for a $10,000 bounty for this guy to be arrested. See I can do it too.

But seriously, $10,000? You got a million dollars and you offer a $10,000 reward? Well, I guess the rest of the money goes to guns and bombs and dark glasses and leather hats and stuff. Super.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SalvationIsWaiting

rest of the money goes to guns and bombs and dark glasses and leather hats and stuff.

Don't forget hoodies.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF.

There are extremists in every group, but they usually arise from a sense of extreme injustice. Sometimes that injustice is imagined, as in the case of Nazis believing that they are superior and victims of theft. But when the injustice is genuine and seen by millions the threat spreads far more quickly.

What is the threat? That would be unrest and violence.

We've seen it happen when it comes to police corruption and injustice. The LA riots, the UK riots last year, the teenager in Greece... when you have police making catastrophically bad decisions and then refusing to act to rectify their errors you get massive public outrage.

The only thing about this story that does surprise me is that there hasn't been riots yet. That man should have been in custody from that first night. The witnesses heard the boy screaming for help, it is know that he was an unarmed boy and that the man in question was a "wannabe" cop with a history.

The only reason I can fathom that this has gone the way it has is because of corruption, or simple racism in that force. There is no sane reason why a murder suspect should still be free in a case like this.

I am amazed at the strength of that family and their community. If he'd been my boy, I would have been tearing that police department apart with my bare hands by now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

This puts the Black Panthers in league with the KKK and the NAZIs.

If Obama is going to get involved with this group, it should be calling for the arrest of Mikhail Muhammad, for putting a price on another man's head.

This looks to get uglier and uglier.

edit on 24-3-2012 by poet1b because: typo

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Okay, I get the fact that the National Organization for Marriage is looked upon as mean spirited and hateful by a large number of people. How that figures into this thread exactly is beyond me, but the comparison is still outrageous.

For the sake of arguement, does NOM teach kids Urban fighting while decked out in tactical gear?

On-Topic...

That video is one The Blaze brought to the public light some time ago, but there are the New Black Panther Party people and that is one of their top people in the video. If I were Zimmerman, I'd take the death threat seriously...and I hope the local cops are too.

I want to see the guy put through the system, not lynched. We ought to be beyond such things in this nation and the fact it happened a 100 years ago or 75 years ago in another way, in no way makes it right in ANY way today, IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

EVERY group has its extremists.

Or are you profiling?

Are the Black Panther's worse then NOM (National Organization for Marriage)?

Not in my mind.

I'm sorry..but you have GOT to be kidding me.

NO - - absolutely I am not.

NOM - - sends out a message of hate - - which Anti-Gay people act on.

No different then the Black Panthers.

Both extremists - - - firing up other people's emotions to cause harm.

Just had to repeat this, as it deserves it.
Any group or organization espousing their opinions based on hatred and bigotry is by very definition a hate group.

Just because you are Christian, or Catholic, or Jewish or Republican, or *insert religious, racial, political grouping here*, does not make your specific brand of extremism or hatred any less of a threat.

Just as the Taliban don't think they are extremists, the right-wing Christians across America think they are right and just. Why are the groups so different when they make similar demands on the rest of society?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Obama as his Henchmen at work,,,,,,, That's right all Uncle O had to do was Open His Big Mouth,,, Before all the Facts Are In,,,,,,,,,, Pandering For Votes,,,
Has Any One of The New Black Panther Party been Arrested yet for their Wanted Dead or Alive Poster,,,, The Bounty of What is it,,,, $10,000......... Any Arrest Their Mister,,, If I had a Son,,,, He Could Look Like This Kid!

The New Yorker Had It Right!!!

Shooter of Florida teen not a racist, lawyer says

Yes I guess he has a Lawyer,,,, Who can Blame Him,,,,, With Uncle O's Henchmen after his Blood!

Sonner declined to discuss most details of the case to protect his client, who is under investigation by a state special prosecutor, the FBI and the U.S. Justice Department.

OK, Lets Get This Straight,,,, I understand he said,,,,,, State Special Prosecutor,,,,, The F. B. I. and The U. S. Justice department:,,,,, For What?
The Thug turned around and Attacked this guy,,, Beat Him,,, When if he was Not A Thug,,,, He Could Have Gone His Merry little Way,,,,, But He Was A thug!!!!

"Actually George Zimmerman was a mentor to a single mother with a 14 year old son and a 13 year old daughter and she had nothing but good things to say about his involvement with them, and also helping in raising money for their African American church," Sonner said.

www.reuters.com...
We are Wasting our money here,,,,, Investigate The New Black Panther Party and Why Eric Holder is Involved!

Better Yet,,,,,Lock Up The Idiot at the NBPP who ordered the posters for being Racist and Stupid Out Of,,, Being Stupid Season ,,,, No Being Stupid Tags Have Been Offered Forsale Yet!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I want to see the guy put through the system, not lynched. We ought to be beyond such things in this nation and the fact it happened a 100 years ago or 75 years ago in another way, in no way makes it right in ANY way today, IMO.

That can only be the case when justice is seen to be done.

You cannot have unequal justice depending on your race, social standing, connections or wealth. And this is the major problem a lot of countries face.

You're suggesting that the man receive justice, when that poor boy and his family have been completely denied justice in every sense.

Why does the murderer deserve justice when the victim and his family have received none?

For the record, I agree. Those making this threat should be charged. It's not acceptable to call for the death of someone (even though I recall Bush and Obama have called for assassinations and carried out extra-judicial killings - once again, justice depends on status, wealth, influence...)

But I completely understand why it has reached this point and why I believe it will get even worse if the Police don't do their f**king jobs and arrest the man responsible for murder.
The primary person to blame is the man who pulled the trigger and shot a child in cold blood.
The second man to blame is the officer who refused to charge him.
The next people to blame are all the officers who have since colluded in the protection of a murder suspect.

There are a lot of guilty parties here, but if the man who pulled that trigger is not arrested and charged with the murder he committed, I foresee the local force experiencing something a whole lot worse.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

But I completely understand why it has reached this point and why I believe it will get even worse if the Police don't do their f**king jobs and arrest the man responsible for murder.

Murder or self defense? He was attacked by this person ( not a kid ) This person could have walk on his way and be gone.

The primary person to blame is the man who pulled the trigger and shot a child in cold blood.

This was Not A Child. You're falling for the News Media B. S., I don't see the cold blooded murder,,,

I don't know if you've read the whole story here, or what, But this was No Child and He Did Not Have To Turn Back and Attack,,, he could have just flip the bird and walked away.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

What makes you think you should be judge, jury, and executioner?

The evidence shows that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, which means that Zimmerman acted in self defense, so there should not be any charges.

Obama made a big mistake supporting this BP group, and had better back pedal quickly.

All this story is going to accomplish is more states passing "stand your ground" laws. One of the big problems I see is too many blacks thinking they have the right to physically attack others, with no consequences.

At least you recognize what Mikhail Muhammad and his group are doing is wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Wow really? Damn Black Panthers, i didn't know you guys where down with the straight mob justice to. I made my comments about this case known in a previous thread.

However in light of what IS being released now, i'm interested in what the inquires will bring up. I'm hearing way to many conflicting stories.

But yea, that's so not cool.

I want you to ask yourself this though. How many young white kids have been shot and killed in a scuffle because a black guy though said white guy didn't belong in his upscale neighborhood?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Originally posted by Afterthought
I guess they can put their posters away.
I just heard on the local news that the police are going to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter. The DA will be taking it from here.

Sounds like their giving in to DOJ Holder, Obamas Head of the New Black Panthers.

Nope. If Zimmerman had a brain in his head, he would know that when you carry a gun, you AVOID confrontation - ALWAYS. If Treyvon had attacked Zimmerman with no provocation, then it would be a different situation altogether.

They can't lock him up for stupidity, so manslaughter it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The New Black Panther poster offering $10 Gs for the killing of Zimmerman is, of course, a con. Whoever kills this man will be promptly arrested for murder and do serious time. The NBP will never pay off. Typical of the NBP.

The "evidence" does not show that this kid attacked Zimmerman, it shows that Zimmerman was following this kid even after the police dispatcher told him not to. In any case, the kid was "armed" with a bag of candy and an iced tea. The story of this kid attacking Zimmerman comes from only one purported witness (whom nobody seems to have known about for at least 3 weeks), and conflicts with evidence of the cell phone call this kid was making at the same time.

This is not going to be a case that's neatly and quickly settled.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
The New Black Panther poster offering $10 Gs for the killing of Zimmerman is, of course, a con. Whoever kills this man will be promptly arrested for murder and do serious time. The NBP will never pay off. Typical of the NBP.

The "evidence" does not show that this kid attacked Zimmerman, it shows that Zimmerman was following this kid even after the police dispatcher told him not to. In any case, the kid was "armed" with a bag of candy and an iced tea. The story of this kid attacking Zimmerman comes from only one purported witness (whom nobody seems to have known about for at least 3 weeks), and conflicts with evidence of the cell phone call this kid was making at the same time.

This is not going to be a case that's neatly and quickly settled.

The "evidence" that you are referring to is the fragmented information that you heard about in the press, which makes it hearsay to you. Unless you are a member of the investigating agency and you are working this case, you most likely do not know what the hell you are talking about. Although I will agree with your last point.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I want you to ask yourself this though. How many young white kids have been shot and killed in a scuffle because a black guy though said white guy didn't belong in his upscale neighborhood?

Unfortunately, quite a few, except for the word upscale. That would make a good thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
While the actions of the black Panthers is a sign of where all of this is going, I will have to say the the black Panthers and the black leaders have all willingly swallowed a NWO "RACE" baited hook line and sinker and from all indications, the black community is going to swallow this deception bait all the way deep to the gullet which of course will cause the deaths of many.

This incident has polarized the nation and has galvanized certain racial groups and political pundits willing to milk this situation for all they can get from it. It is unfortunate, because when the NWO sets their clever race baited hook, the guts of the black community will be torn out for good and with no intention of ever allowing any blacks in this nation to ever recover.

I base my suspicions on the following facts that I have used to formulate this perception.

During the better part of 2011 we heard repeated news media releases about blacks beating up white patrons at McDonald's, blacks acting as raging, wilding youth mobs and attacking pedestrians in public areas.

We have seen violence from blacks covered repeatedly in the media for most of 2011 which the media reported with great enthusiasm as if to paint the blacks in this nation as nothing but angry, ignorant and a violent race in need of some Zionist disguised white power to show them who is really in control.

Conduct a search and you will easily find a multitude of articles discussing black violence in America and how the blacks of America are considered a ticking racial time bomb.

On August 5, 2011, Hollywood released, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and with this release, I knew then without a doubt that a negative racial agenda was being moved along. I also knew or at least suspected that this agenda would manifest itself with great clarity once certain racial incidents could be generated to further racial divides and to continue with new racial hatreds in America.

I found this Hollywood release to be intentionally and conveniently released at a time when blacks in America were receiving so much negative attention for violence at McDonald's and other places where blacks in numbers mostly unemployed and out of work blacks were openly and repeatedly beating up whites or anyone that got in their way of having some irresponsible behavior.

During this whole racial time frame that led to the Hollywood release was filled with news media releases about blacks and violence. I knew early in 2011 after so many media reports about ignorant fights over chicken nuggets that the media was intentionally running these stories to paint a certain picture of blacks in America.

When the movie came out, after watching it, I began to clearly see what Hollywood and the media were doing by running so many black attacks on whites just prior to such a movies release.

The movie, is in effect a group of apes that rage against the machine and declare war on humans.

This is what I feel this recent Florida shooting incident has done to galvanize and polarize races into camps that if further agitated by the so called black leaders and militant groups, will no doubt lead to racial violence in America that is desired and wanted by those that seek to use such violence to enhance their re-election campaigns and to keep America divided at a time when all groups of all races are being singled out for extermination and or genocidal actions.

By dividing the nation and using race as the means, it will ensure more acts of violence and if and when mass race violence does break out, groups like the black panthers and the so called black politicians that represent black interests in name only, will be the real cause by which to paint blacks as a group that "needs to be eliminated."

Any racial war will move from black on white to black on Hispanics, black on black violence and once races begin fighting only for their own races, such a move to racial polarization will ensure that the NWO has no one to stand up to them while they move on the nation and the peoples of the world, because while all the races will be killing each other for the NWO, when the racial killing is mostly done, is when the NWO will step in and deal with those left alive at FEMA death camps.

I see a nation moving by intention towards a racial abyss where racial hatreds will kill many innocent victims and when the violence begins in full, the black race will no doubt make progress in certain states, but this whole drama is to keep us fighting each other so we will never know what is really going on behind the scenes of those who intentionally planned such racial wars in America.

We must see beyond the racial trappings that have been presented and in the process, begin to focus on who truly is the most negative group in the world and surprisingly, it wont be the blacks, it will be the Zionist, who plan their evil and then encourage the killing of others while hoping such groups kill themselves off to better suit the Zionist agenda.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I really don't know that much about the Black Panther Party, I don't know if they are justly or unjustly labled radical. However I don't think they should have issued a reward for Zimmerman's capture let alone with the caption "Dead or Alive".

I don't know if the flyer was intended to be taken literally or if it was a message of being fed up, but it's irresponsible if not illegal, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm really surprised that there is any question on the legality of the subject.

Any un-lawful group that advocates the kidnapping and killing of an innocent citizen is a terrorist orginazation. Plain and simple. The Black Panthers have no authority or say so in the trial of George Zimmerman. Jesus, people, it is like trying to justfiy the tribal warfare in Africa. "Well, it was of their own kind, so I guess it is okay if we let them kidnapp and kill a man. We don't want to hurt their feelings."

Yeah, give it another...30 or 40 years and America will look like the slums of Uganda. This kind of passive behavior and favor for blacks and other minorities, who are NOT "AFRICAN" - Americans, who just seem to hate the majority, will NOT be tollerable for long. Sadly, most whites are guilted into believing that blacks need extra care. ANYONE living in America has all the essentials for a first world life -- there is no need to draw even more uncivilized people in our borders!

These actions are uncivilized and belong in places like Africa, not the United States!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join