It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted Dead or Alive Poster Issued for George Zimmerman by New Black Panther Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I see what your saying. Of course just because I'm white I'm not saying that all whites are good people too. In the UK where I'm from we have the BNP a bunch of racist so called politicians

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
O wonder if the Obama administration will send in the FBI to arrest the New Black Panther Party for calling for the death of a white man. That is what a hate crime is, right ? Or will they arrest Luis F. for calling for retaliation against a white man for the death of a black man ? I think not. I think they will only go after the white people because they are white people.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

I Don't Believe So,,,,From everything I've read, the Obama Administrations Department of Justice,,,, Looks the other why,,,,, Here you go, you decide.

The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case, sometimes known simply as the Black Panther Case, is a political controversy in the United States concerning an incident that occurred during the 2008 election. The New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and Jerry Jackson, were charged with voter intimidation for their conduct outside a polling station in Philadelphia. The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King Shabazz and dismissed the charges against the New Black Panther Party and Jerry Jackson. The decision to dismiss the charges has led to accusations that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration is biased against white victims and unwilling to prosecute minorities for civil rights violations.

en.wikipedia.org...
I'm going to say it again,,, You decide!

And here we have a video clip of the head of the New Black Panther Party admitting members of the NBPP did in fact engage in voter intimidation in 2008, but then happily stating the case was dropped when the Department of Justice “fell into the hands of a Black man”

[yvid]
[/yvid]
Now Read and Watch This.

Here is a video of the brother of Malik Zulu Shabazz, King Samir Shabazz – the very man filmed holding a nightstick outside a Philadelphia polling office. In this video clip King Samir Shabazz is screaming for the murder of white people and their children. Clearly Eric Holder knows of this man’s repeated threats against whites and the U.S. Government, his organization’s urging of violence, and yet, no charges were brought against this man by Barack Obama and Eric Holder’s Justice Department for his open violation of federal voting rights laws – a case Eric Holder now dismisses as “made up”…

And lastly, here is an image from the official 2008 Obama campaign website detailing an endorsement for Obama by the New Black Panther Party. Read more: newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

So You Really Believe The Person Would Get A Fair Trial From Obamas Henchmen?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a man here in san diego ca was just sentenced to seven years and four months in state prison for posting a wanted dead or alive poster for his daughter's boyfriend... but he was white and the daughters boyfriend was black....
www.10news.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by uggghhh
a man here in san diego ca was just sentenced to seven years and four months in state prison for posting a wanted dead or alive poster for his daughter's boyfriend... but he was white and the daughters boyfriend was black....
www.10news.com...

Point Made,,, Thank You for posting that link.

Yet,,, The New Black Panther Party has not and well not be charged with any Hate or Racist Crimes, Not as long as Holder and Obama and his Henchmen are running our Government.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Right, and it's just the few "bad eggs" in the KKK ruining it for the rest of them right?

Black Panthers are equal to the Ku Klux Klan and every other extreme group out there. And I also find this "Dead or Alive" poster to be disgusting. Why aren't you raising hell about that? I'm sure you would if the KKK released something similar...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
My questions is what if a group called themselves .. I dunno The White Knights and placed dead or alive posters for a wanted non white person. That group would be branded racist and the members would all get arrested for hate crimes

Obama has already laid the law down to Holder. Telling him to only prosecute white people for hate crimes.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"We don't need no Po-leece Dept"says Black Panther leader....that ought to say where their thought patterns lie...and since much outrage has been vented on here about being a vigilante,I was wondering where the stump standers were now on this issue?
Will Uncle Jesse and Big Al be outraged on MSM?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
EVERY group has its extremists.

Or are you profiling?

Are the Black Panther's worse then NOM (National Organization for Marriage)?

Not in my mind.

I'm sorry..but you have GOT to be kidding me. Are you actually sitting there with a straight face and saying to the site that the New Black Panther Party "has it's extremists"???? We're talking about the same people, right?? I'm surprised to hear they have anything *BUT* extremists in that group of racists radicals.

It's like saying the Aryan Brotherhood just has a little disagreement with Black folk....but it's a minor part of their whole program.
C'mon..... The BLack Panther "badge" or whatever they call the emblem over their chest in their "Uniforms" kinda says it all I think. "Freedom or Death" is the bottom of the symbol.

I didn't realize they were so short of Freedom as black people that killing anyone was even on the table. They apparerntly think of the same nation in very different terms though, as this obscene poster shows.

The Panthers are no better and with very little difference from the K.K.K. and Aryan scumbags. Different race, but the same racist garbage. (I'm white..for what it matters..I still hate White racists and Black racists are absolutely no different or better)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Funny thing is, if the victim had been the shooter the Black Pussycats would be protecting him right now. The NBP party is nothing more than a militant gang.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Around here if you come looking for someone,you might find him.This one is in the Playbook,Page 29 under the Angry Villagers/Frankenstein Gambit.We practice it quite often.Has some interesting twists such as the villagers having the endorsement of the "Officialdom"....much like this come to thing about it...hmmmm:Note to self:check for possible updates to page 29
edit on 24-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Hoochwater Balls'-He Lives!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't know about Florida, but in several other states the issuance of "dead or alive" posters is treated as a serious criminal offense, akin to soliciting for a hitman.

The "New Black Panther Party" is not a continuation of the old one but a separate organization conjured up by a very whacky and greedy follower of Farrakhan.

Zimmerman is keeping close to home according to his lawyer, and the cops know where to find him if they should get authorization to bring him in. If he went, or were taken, to the police station this instant, the cops could not keep him - except maybe for his own protection..

By the way, a whole flock of people - white and black - are painting Zimmerman as a Jew. He is not and never was. He was a Catholic altar boy. His father is white and his mother Hispanic, and somewhere in the family tree he has black cousins.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
I don't know about Florida, but in several other states the issuance of "dead or alive" posters is treated as a serious criminal offense, akin to soliciting for a hitman."...unless its the NBP doing it
"
" and somewhere in the family tree he has black cousins. [/quote"Ohboy..That put to make Holder and comPany happy...not to mention Uncle Jesse and Big Al

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
O wonder if the Obama administration will send in the FBI to arrest the New Black Panther Party for calling for the death of a white man. That is what a hate crime is, right ? Or will they arrest Luis F. for calling for retaliation against a white man for the death of a black man ? I think not. I think they will only go after the white people because they are white people.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

Zimmerman is white like Obama's black: only when it can be used politically.

When I first saw his picture, I thought they made a mistake and put up a picture of some random Latino guy. The press keeps saying "Mr. Zimmerman" to play up his "white sounding" name and garner sympathy with minorities against whites.

The Black Panthers, as well as other sub-human racist organizations, had better watch themselves. They're not as big as they think they are.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So if Zimmerman is murdered, then will the Black Panthers be arrested for an accessory to murder?
Probably not. I'm sure brother Eric has a place for them in Washington.
Expect more of these thugs "guarding" the Polls this fall.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

If Zimmerman is murderd, not prosecuted by the system, then I'd say even President Obama has blood on his hands from this one. It isn't noting the guy did something horribly wrong here...it's HOW and the way it's feeding the frenzy that heading in real dark directions here.

These public people, Obama and the NBPP included, never should have become involved. It still isn't too late to quietly slip back out of the situation before more damage is done or someone else dies here.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To my knowledge, it is illegal to put a bounty on someone who has not been convicted of a crime.

They have no legal standing whatsoever, no warrant, nothing.

What they are (in essence) doing, is asking that someone murder Zimmerman as retaliation.

People take posters like that seriously these days, and this could easily end up getting Zimmerman killed.

I'm still on the fence as to his innocence, but I'm not aware of all of the facts like the police and Feds are, and they haven't charged Zimmerman with anything, so it's looking like there is more to the story that will unfold.

In the meantime, the Black Panther Organization should retract those posters from any public space, or be prepared to face charges for participating or conspiring to commit murder.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The unfortunate part of ALL THIS, is that when it comes to situations like this, whether be any race against whites is always the same thing. It isn't about what was done but about RACISM!

WE HUMANS always find a way to relate anything and everything with RACE!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No updates yet on whether or not police have arrested Zimmerman on manslaughter charges, but it seems as though the Black Panthers have toned down their demands.
articles.orlandosentinel.com...

SANFORD — Members of the New Black Panther Party are offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, leader Mikhail Muhammad announced during a protest in Sanford today.

When asked whether he was inciting violence, Muhammad replied defiantly saying: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

The bounty announcement came moments after members of the group called for the mobilization of 5,000 black men to capture George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who shot Trayvon Martin last month.

Muhammad said members of his group would search for Zimmerman themselves in Maitland and Jacksonville -- where the 28-year old worked before the shooting, employees there told the Orlando Sentinel. But he declined to say when they will begin their hunt.

The group called for Zimmerman's arrest and threatened to find and detain him if police were not willing to do so. But group members didn't call for the mobilization of thousands until Saturday.

Muhammed led the group in chanting "Justice for Trayvon!" and "Black Power!"

"If the government won't do the job, we'll do it," Muhammad said, leading his group of eight party members in chants like "freedom or death" and "justice for Trayvon" while making the iconic gesture of raising their fists into the air.

So, I guess this means they're only going to do a citizens arrest. Yet, their "eye for an eye" language still sounds violent to me. We'll have to wait and see how this pans out.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I have to agree with Newt Gingrich and his statement here ( I don't agree with him often )

Newt Gingrich called Obama's remarks about Trayvon Martin "disgraceful" in an interview with Sean Hannity, according to CBS/National Journal.

Drop the Sean Hannity Part and just read what Newt is saying , OK.

“It’s not a question of who that young man looked like. Any young American of any ethnic background should be safe, period. We should all be horrified no matter what the ethnic background," Gingrich said. "Is the President suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot that would be ok because it didn’t look like him?"

That's what I was thinking the other day, After Uncle O had to get involved and opened his mouth and commented. Yes, My Question Exactly: "Is the President suggesting that if it had been a white who had been shot that would be ok because it didn’t look like him?"
www.politico.com...

I mean,, Obama,,, Stop the Pandering,,,, They'll be bussed to the polls along with the illegals and The New Black Panthers Party will be there to ensure,,,, They get to vote for you.
Uncle O's Department of Justice, Brother Eric Holder will make sure all charges are Dropped and All Whites are Arrested.

edit on 24-3-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think what is needed is a tit for tat philosophy...for every race specific group ALL OTHER races get the same thing...show just how stupid this all is...New White Liberation Mitia,New White Panthers,New Hispanic Panthers ,Mexican Militia etc...see how long it takes for TPTB that sew discord to freak the f*** out
edit on 24-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Snow on wolfsbanes tail

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join