It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bales / Trayvon Martin Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I do not mean to demean the death of Trayvon Martin, the young guy killed in Florida this past week. And I know to say about the media spinning of the event, from all sorts of angles, with the details "blurred" as they say. But the MSM have embraced this horrible occurrence to the fullest.

It just seems coincidental that this alleged mass murder of Afghan civilians by Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales happens just ahead of the Martin incident, which is now taking up major MSM airtime.

There are reports that this man did not act alone, that numerous US army were involved, and they have their fall guy. I do not reference (never do) because if you look around as a good ATS'er you will see there is some discrepancy in the stories, especially according to Afghan news, and other agencies.

And it has been long seen that the MSM in this "conspiracy" realm broadcast fantastical events to broadcast over other stories (see: Obama birth certificate scandal breaks, then all of a sudden Osama bin Laden is killed.) ...regardless of your birther perspective, the timing of this was highly coincidental.

My point being: they got this sh*t ready to go. The Patriot Act was envisioned long before 9/11 then the thousand-plus page itinerary was doled out within a few days, detailing all sorts of laws and rules to constrain freedom? IMHO, that is.

Does anyone else think these stories are conveniently placed? Some crazy massacre (which may hasten American troop withdrawal, which has other implications of course) suddenly being overwhelmed by a senseless act of violence in the homeland? The means are almost similar, is the motive?

edit on 23-3-2012 by andboycott because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Of coarse they are conviently placed. how nice of you to notice. Prepare to hear a knock on your door and the reading of your miranda rights, or do we even have those anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the underwear bomber is a good example
they used the underwear bomber to justify those machines which were ordered over a year before that fella was PLACED on the plane
the fbi even tried to get the witness to change his story...

funny stuff all right

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

lol. been read them before, the thing is, i am not afraid. i know legally how to talk myself out of arrest even should there be a warrant. im beyond the specter.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

thats the other example i was thinking of when writing the OP. its ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andboycott

This is a psyop to prepare us for no-gun legislation.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS PSYOP GARBAGE.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Very interesting timing! That entire story over the so-called massacre stinks, though! Has from the beginning. To start, they had contradictory reports. First, it as a "group of drunken soldiers", then it was "one methodical soldier", then he was "drunk". It was all in one attack, then it was off base, attack, back on, and off again for another attack. They can't even get the story straight! The first village is supposed to be within hearing of the base. Meaning that, if the guy snuck off (VERY unlikely on a smaller base with tight security), and fired his weapon that many times, the people on the base would have heard, and there is NO WAY he could have gotten back on the base. Much less gotten back on AND off again, AND back on a second time! I don't know what did happen, but one would have to be blind to believe that what they SAY happened is the truth. To top it all off, as soon as the man started getting sympathy from people, a story "breaks" that he was supposedly responsible for "ripping off" some elderly man! In fact, he was NOT prosecuted for this, and apparently wasn't responsible. Near as I can tell, from the vague reports, he was a broker for the company that DID rip the man off, but he didn't do it himself. But he's pained as some "whacko, out of control soldier". Just the sort of target an anti-military administration likes! Systematically, we see race being made an issue, and the military demonized, and a push for taking away our guns. Those that deny this, look up the UN crap he's supporting! These days, it's all about gaining control. Riots, maybe, to declare martial law? Military not trusted, since they would not support such things? No guns for you to defend yourself against international forces?

top topics

join