It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Eye Candy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So I'm driving to work along the Columbia river and I pass this train with 300 of these vehicles and no other train cars attached . The vehicles were SISU XA-185s and though the pictures from my IPhone kind of suck it struck me funny that they were all heading east and were not desert brown, but dark green. They looked new and you can see plastic on top for they didn't have any configuration yet. These are Finish made and our military doesn't use these at all as far as I have seen...

They would seem to make a great Marshall Law vehicle, and a train with 300 is a lot... just saying

Below are some configurations they can be turned into.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

If they are not being deployed to a desert region, then they do net get the painted camo. Most of the world is green/woodland. They are still being fitted into their roles as well. No need to automatically assume this is NWO hardware.

Also, who would be manning them in your NWO - American soldiers? :/

Edit: Are you mistaking them for the LAV-25?

edit on 23-3-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

seems to be a lot of "martial law" rumors lately. could this really be true? nahhh, I'll just wait till it actually happens.
Hopefully I won't snooze and loose.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I want one

But wouldn't it be cost effective to deliver all of these in one go? If the US army ordered that many? did they have any symbols on IE:army etc?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I saw eye candy and looked, no babes misleading title

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33

If they are not being deployed to a desert region, then they do net get the painted camo. Most of the world is green/woodland. They are still being fitted into their roles as well. No need to automatically assume this is NWO hardware.

Also, who would be manning them in your NWO - American soldiers? :/

Edit: Are you mistaking them for the LAV-25?

edit on 23-3-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

Not my NWO...I don't believe in it, but hey still interesting.

I pretty sure they didn't look like LAV-25s, and they were three axle. Being ex military I understand the whole green/brown thing. I just have not seen them used by the US and to see such a large number going across America creates questions.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I want one

But wouldn't it be cost effective to deliver all of these in one go? If the US army ordered that many? did they have any symbols on IE:army etc?

I guess if you needed 300 of them.

No markings at all and painted solid dark green. They looked to be new with no configuration on top, just plastic covering. Kind of weird to see something made in Europe on the west coast.

Our military mainly uses the two axle MRAP style with many configurations, and the four axle Stryker type, with maybe the older Humvees. I have not seen a three axle vehicle in the US inventory.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

This is about as "eye candy" as ATS gets...hehe

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by calnorak

This is about as "eye candy" as ATS gets...hehe

Unless the subject we're talking about is Russian spies that is.

edit on 3/23/12 by FortAnthem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join