It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea directs missiles towards Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by v8poweredsofa

I'm afraid I can't have this conversation with you. Perhaps you may like to move to North Korea and help them build bombs or maybe travel back in time and shoot the Tsar. Best of luck either way, if being like this makes you happy.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Garfee because: Polite is free

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Originally posted by bellagirl
do you know what we will do if it lands in australia....we will give it free health care, internet access, free legal advice, a house, $10,000 to set up house, $500 bucks a week and a visa.

First missle on A Current Affiair to scream at cameras and deny it had anything to do with the nuclear explosion.

it can chase the cameraman down the street, with the reporter following

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

I'm afraid I can't have this conversation with you. Perhaps you may like to move to North Korea and help them build bombs or maybe travel back in time and shoot the Tsar. Best of luck either way, if being like this makes you happy.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Garfee because: Polite is free

Why don't you want to have this conversation? You were so confident in your description of rusty missiles, and how your bestest buddies the Americans would come to your aid, surely you would be willing to chat about it?

That's a shame.

I would be grateful if you could elaborate further on your "being like this" comment.
edit on 24-3-2012 by v8poweredsofa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

wtf is this a test ? dumbfired ? where is our warning?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Because I think you're trolling. it's one thing playing devil's advocate and quite another to declare you hope a government like North Korea finishes their missile testing in time to blow us all to smithereens before easter.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

"AMERICA # YEAH!!!" What a bunch of wankers!

Uh huh....until your country needs help. That was uncalled for....really. If NK fires a missle at any country....guess who will have their back?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by v8poweredsofa

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Do we (Australia) have a missile defence system?
edit on 23-3-2012 by CaptainBeno because: missed a bit

I'm pretty sure as part of the British commonwealth, the UK has some obligation to protect you, if the threat is real, I'm sure we will send something over that is capable of shooting it down, like a Type-45 destroyer. I'm sure the Queen wouldn't have it any other way

Australians cannot stand us, as far as I am concerned, I don't want any of our money being used to defend these people. Let them get into bed with the yanks, they deserve eachother.

I'm surprised you think that ozzies hate the poms?
We don't hate you we hate the yanks.

So after all of the men we have sacrificed to defend YOUR country, you wouldn't do the same for us?
Wow we got real great friends up north don't we?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by v8poweredsofa

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Do we (Australia) have a missile defence system?
edit on 23-3-2012 by CaptainBeno because: missed a bit

Double post
edit on 24-3-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

I wasn't aware Australians hate us....maybe I should ask some of my many Australian friends about that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

"AMERICA # YEAH!!!" What a bunch of wankers!

Uh huh....until your country needs help. That was uncalled for....really. If NK fires a missle at any country....guess who will have their back?

Where was our help in WW2 then?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

I wasn't aware Australians hate us....maybe I should ask some of my many Australian friends about that.

Yet another American who thinks the world revovles around them.

If you didn't realise, revelations came out two days ago that America is trying to destroy Australias economy.
So it seems YOUR the ones who hate us.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

I don't think anything of the sort. I don't hate you or anyone else. I think if NK were to do that, you will be surprised at the response from the U.S. That would be a terrible thing and it would not go unpunished.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

TextWhere was our help in WW2 then?

That was a different time....I think things would be different now. At least I hope it would. I know the U.S. has done some bad things and I am not defending that.....but please don't judge all people of a country based on what the government does. I don't hate you.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

I don't think anything of the sort. I don't hate you or anyone else. I think if NK were to do that, you will be surprised at the response from the U.S. That would be a terrible thing and it would not go unpunished.

Did you not hear what I just said?

The American government has been covertly attempting to destroy Australias economy.

That is betrayal in my and many other Australians eyes. We don't want your "help".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Jace26

TextWhere was our help in WW2 then?

That was a different time....I think things would be different now. At least I hope it would. I know the U.S. has done some bad things and I am not defending that.....but please don't judge all people of a country based on what the government does. I don't hate you.

It wasn't just America that ignored our calls for help in WW2, Britain too abandoned us so they don't get much love either.

Maybe you are right though, it might be different today but I don't know.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
We Americans will not have it.

Hate our occupation of your country all that you want to.... but we will be there to protect you guys!

Yeah right! You mean from all the enemies that you created for us???? Jezz thank's.
Or will it be like WWII,Russia will get the job done and you'll take the credit.

edit on 24-3-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How much longer til we hear about babies getting eaten and they hate us for our freedom?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd be leary when America is the first to say there's a threat given our history with Iraq and their ''WMDs'' but then again North Korea is crazy capable of these things too so who's to say. I wish your country luck in this delicate situation.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

I hope it's different now. I really do .....peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Quick! Start a war!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join