It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't wait for new Ancient Aliens episode!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I love the show, but if I'm speaking honestly, the episode tonight is going to do no favors for the AA crowd. Tonights episode is going to be about Bigfoot. As a devout AA believer, and even a Bigfoot aficianado, I do see some connections between the two, but this episode is only going to make skeptics and debunkers scoff at the idea.

That said, I still can't wait!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That just sounds odd.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
That just sounds odd.

Oh it's definitely odd. The only real connection is that they see UFOs a lot in areas that Bigfoot sightings occur the most often. Whether Bigfoot is actually a cosmos-traversing Extra-terrestrial......I seriously doubt it. Although I do believe in both.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

I love aliens. I love ancient aliens.

I HATE BIGFOOT! come on just show yourself already you big monkey

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You all must not remember what could quite possibly have been some of the greatest television ever aired. The Six Million Dollar Man had the BEST episode dealing with bigfoot and aliens.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Although I am not an A.A. theory proponent, I do find the show 'Ancient Aliens' very interesting.

However, this was the worst episode ever. The A.A. theorists were really grasping for straws on this one. They showed pictures of the genetic abnormality called Hypertrichosis, and tried to say they were Bigfoot instead. Then they go on to state that Goliath of 'David and Goliath' was a Bigfoot!
Their so-called evidence was the worst presentation of the A.A. theory that I've ever seen.

My thoughts on Bigfoot if it is or was real.... simply another species of non-modern human, or an unknown species of hominid, or an unknown species of great ape.

top topics

join