It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Opinions On Photo Anomalies Please.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Like Phage said....sorry but I see nothing but an ugly creep with a bad beard.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Thanks....but I don't know. I think he is just a mush face....are you saying you think it's photoshopped?

Well, not photoshopped exactly. Have you ever heard of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire,
where the leading estranged father character applies facial prosthetics to disguise himself
as an old housemaid in order to work for the family and see his children.

Please take another look at the photographs with this in mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Thanks....but I don't know. I think he is just a mush face....are you saying you think it's photoshopped?

Well, not photoshopped exactly. Have you ever heard of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire,
where the leading estranged father character applies facial prosthetics to disguise himself
as an old housemaid in order to work for the family and see his children.

Please take another look at the photographs with this in mind.

I see nothing *fake* cosmetic on his face.

Why would he even bother to wear a prosthetic Makes no sense whatsoever....
edit on 23-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I know you think you see something, and I have looked several times. I see nothing. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by pshea38

That's the shape of his face.....nothing more.

Here's a photo of one of his sons Omar, still young and non-sagging skin that comes with age.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Well, this is interesting that you post this picture of this character (and I might get
into why later on in the thread.) But I do not understand what you are trying to point out
within it, and I do not think that you understand what I am asking you to look at in the OP.
I crudely coloured in the relevant area in my reply to phage, if that makes it clearer.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Greetings:

Perhaps the OP is inferring that all the photos preceding the "We've got him!" photo appear to have the same beard line, and last one appears "different?"

Hanging on tenterhooks, with Des, wondering where this is going?

OP, please enlighten.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I posted the photo of his son to show you the family genetic makeup of the facial features. How the younger son's face hasn't yet developed the so called flaps, that come with age. You don't need to be rude, I at least tried to get involved in YOUR thread.

It's obvious you see something, that connects with a thought in your mind, that you are unwilling to share with us.

Sorry, I, like Phage and SK, see nothing that you are seeing.

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

What you call *flaps* are the natural sagging of facial muscles that comes with aging.....

Hang on! Ageing?
bin laden is a young man in most of these photographs.

I am 40 and have a beard. My facial muscles show no sign of sagging.
I know people older and younger with beards (Hi Mom!), and I have never seen
this particular feature of bin laden's face on anyone else, ever.

If this is common, I challange you to produce any photo whatsoever from a google
image search of a bearded man of any age showing similar peculiarities.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Nope. Not gonna respond to your demands anymore. You haven't had the courtesy to reply to one single question in your thread yet. Won't play your game while you make up the rules on the fly.....

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes I see what you mean. He has creases in his face there, and kind of saggy. I think it just looks like that because of the creases and his scraggly beard starting there. What is it that you think is strange....I mean you didn't say. Are you saying you think it is altered in some way? I don't see that but I'm no expert on that subject.

Forget about who the subject of the photograph is.

The arrows point to what are obviously some sort of saggy flap endings. Imagine the beard
is removed. What do you think could possibly account for these features, realistically?
I have a beard and have not had a beard and I can't explain it! (Well I can offer an
non-natural explanation which would account for what we are seeing.)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pshea38

Yes. You are pointing to the gap between his beard and his mustache. Many men display such a configuration.

You think those are flaps of skin covering his beard? Really?

louisville.styleblueprint.com...
i.cdn.turner.com...
3.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 3/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

phage, you are winding me up, no? Being deliberately obtuce, no?

Let's play spot the difference, eh?
These are snips from the links you posted.

Now where in the hell do you see any of the 'sagging flaps' indicated below
in any of the normal (to my eye) photographs you linked to!!

What? Does a moustache come to an abrupt end normally?
Do you see the straight line going from below bin laden's right eye across to
his cheek and down? What is that about?

Notice how the 'flap' endings are shaped and aligned differently from snip to snip!
Can you account for this?.

None of the photos you linked show anything like the features that I am bringing attention to!

You are trying to say that where the beard and moustache meet, the thinner
hair around the area creates the illusion of skin seperation.

Well, to me, all the photographs are indicative of a strip of latex movie effects fake skin
extended from below the side of the mouth,up and around to the nose, and the same
with the other side of the mouth.

In other words, we are seeing photographs of somebody in movie-style special
effects disguise, somebody who has been represented to as osama bin laden.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by LeLeu

See my above posts if you originally didn't understand what I was asking you to look at.

I have read all your posts, and looked multiple times at your photos. I gave you my opinion, which you asked for. Now, please tell me what your purpose in starting this thread is about.

What *exactly* are you trying to get across to the rest of us. It's not fair to keep posting your frustration with our responses when you have said nothing.

Well, I believe these 'sagging flaps' of skin (which phage maintains are an illusion) are
actually flaps of fake latex skin, cosmetically added to just below the side of the mouth,
up and around to the nose with the same for the other side of the mouth. It is the same
in every photograph, except the make up artist didn't do such a seamless job.

Forget about the subject of the photographs for a moment and re-examine the photos
with this possibility in mind. What do you think?

Somebody has been disguised to represent the character presented to us as osama bin laden.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
reply to post by Destinyone

Greetings:

Perhaps the OP is inferring that all the photos preceding the "We've got him!" photo appear to have the same beard line, and last one appears "different?"

Hanging on tenterhooks, with Des, wondering where this is going?

OP, please enlighten.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

Well if you take a look at my responses above, I think you will understand what
I am trying to say. Please re-examine the photographs with the points I made in
mind. What do you think?

I believe most of the images I posted were produced pre-9/11 and feature the
'original' bin laden, not the 'fake' bin laden seen in videos and photograph seen
post-9/11.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Nope. Not gonna respond to your demands anymore. You haven't had the courtesy to reply to one single question in your thread yet. Won't play your game while you make up the rules on the fly.....

Des

What are you talking about? I am trying to answer everybody!

I also haven't been rude to you.
What at you angry at me for?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No-one interested?

Examine the photographs of bin laden again, this time assuming that it is somebody
in disguise (forget that it is bin laden), and you will be surprised at the number of
indicators you discover.

It is hard to believe that no-one is seeing this!
It is not as if it is completely beyond the realms of possibility.
We know so little about bin laden, but act as if we know him well.

He arrives on the scene a few years before 9/11, and departs the scene shortly after 9/11.

Is it not worth investigating the possibility that bin laden is a created character,
especially with the anomalies pointed out here in mind, which have not been
explained away at all, in my eyes.

(phage failed miserably in his explanations, as can be seen from my earlier post.
I was surprised that someone like him turned up at a thread like this.)

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They used DNA to verfiy it was this insane person who was killed dead by ST 6. R u saying he's still alive? And for what purpose? They'd just kill him again. Now the Pakistan Govn't is trying to get us to stop using using UAS to bomb insurgents before they event get into Afganistan.
I'm still not sure of the OPS purpose for starting this. Can you say, in a couple of sentences, what is the purpose of showing us the this dead mans bread is different in a couple of shots. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this one.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
They used DNA to verfiy it was this insane person who was killed dead by ST 6. R u saying he's still alive? And for what purpose? They'd just kill him again. Now the Pakistan Govn't is trying to get us to stop using using UAS to bomb insurgents before they event get into Afganistan.
I'm still not sure of the OPS purpose for starting this. Can you say, in a couple of sentences, what is the purpose of showing us the this dead mans bread is different in a couple of shots. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this one.

Look. I don't know how to be any clearer. Forget about anything/everything else for a moment.
I assert that the area highlighted below is a movie-effects cosmetic addition applied as a
disguise.

Now, is this man not instantly recognisable as osama bin laden as first presented
to the public? But if it is in fact a person wearing a disguise, then osama bin laden
was a character played by somebody else in disguise.

Is there no-one who gets this? Really?
Where are the ATS critical minds? (Not that you have to think too
critically or be keenly observant to see this, IMO).

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Once again you are being rude. Just because other people don't agree with your, quite frankly absurd presentation.

You go off on a tirade putting down just about all of ATS......

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Once again you are being rude. Just because other people don't agree with your, quite frankly absurd presentation.

You go off on a tirade putting down just about all of ATS......

???????????????

This is not rocket science. (Or maybe it is, and I am super-intelligent.
I doubt it though.)

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

And No-one is seeing this apparently.

Wowzer!

Thank you for your contribution destiny. No need to reply.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I believe most of the images I posted were produced pre-9/11 and feature the
'original' bin laden, not the 'fake' bin laden seen in videos and photograph seen
post-9/11.

So what's the difference between the original and the fake if they're both makeup FX?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join