It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy website (coincidentally) knows my name?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by mwood
I think maybe you made this worthless site and by posting this on here you get a ton of hits on your site.

What easier way to increase your traffic.

It did non of the stuff you claim when I went there.

Totally a logical explanation.

You know me, makin' websites in Thai for no apparent reason, I think your paranoia has your judgement a tad diluted.

In regards to the individual who said clicking the picture shows the progression of the disease, did you actually click the picture? It's far from it. It's a pixel distortion that is intentional. My bet is that this was all just made for a creepypasta of some sort, but it's creepy nonetheless.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

MY PARANOIA??

I am not the one freaking out over a weird website.

I was only throwing out a plausible explanation, that's all. I only brought that one up because I personally have seen it done before.

Also my judgement is not "diluted". My judgement is fine, your the one freaking out over this site and asking other people for help figuring it out...... "Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids"

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Same as everyone else here, says Tyler and my name is John so I think we can rule out hacking, at least as far as the barely legible message is concerned. That video is creepy though, I'm going to watch it on YouTube, (It has a watch on YouTube button on it) and see what people are saying about it there.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Here's the acutal video that is embedded in the 'creepy website'.

This is the source of the video on the aforementioned website, not a copy, this is where it takes you when you click on "watch on YouTube" that pops up on the bottom when you hover your mouse over the video.

On the video description is says

This is the Persephone video reversed from: persephone.thehansofoundation.org... In this message you can hear numbers like in Numbers Stations. Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin. They generally broadcast voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters (sometimes using a spelling alphabet), tunes or Morse code. [From: wikipedia.org] The message says: 101 118 105 100 101 110 116 32 97 103 101 110 100 97 (twice) which translating from the ASCII table becomes: "evident agenda" It is part of "The Lost Experience" Look at the following page for more informations about Numbers Stations: en.wikipedia.org...

When I click on the link to the persephone.thehansofoundation.org... site, it fails to load, it just tries to load for several minutes and never completes.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Adama because: added quotation marks to "watch on YouTube" since it is a function of the embedded video on the site referenced and not a part of the sentence.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

edit on 23-6-2012 by stealthmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Looks like at least the 'creepy video' aspect of this thread can finally be put to rest. It appears that the video in question was part of a marketing campaign for the television series Lost.

Since this video has been identified as part of the 'Lost Experience', people reading this thread should know that Persephone was a character in that game who's role was to guide players through the game.

The link in the YouTube description is for an apparently defunct site from the Lost Experience persephone.thehansofoundation.org...

The Hanso Foundation is a fictional corporation mentioned on the television show.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Given that the 'creepy video' has been positively identified as being from a now defunct online RPG connected to the television series Lost, I will now go as far as to suggest that the Gomex site that inspired this thread is somehow related to that same game. Especially because of their use of that video.

I'll leave this to the Mods to decide, but I dare say this entire thread had been debunked!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I see the same thing you see,. except it say the end is near and I am under your bed Tyler~! Run Tyler Run!
edit on 16-7-2012 by SUPERMASON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Zombies brother~

edit on 16-7-2012 by SUPERMASON because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
That is perhaps one of the scariest videos I've ever seen in my life. Thanks for giving me nightmares for the next 12 years.

I hope the OP didn't go absolutely insane. I know I would've if I would have seen my name on the scariest website ever created... in 5,000 years.
edit on bTue, 22 Oct 2013 03:13:27 -0500am294America/Chicago10amTuesday22America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: Had an extra thought.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ofNight

I did not see what you described.
I followed your steps and was rewarded with the creepiest sh*t I have ever seen in my life.
I am seriously considering giving my laptop away at this point because f*ck that sh*t, I almost (and still may) crapped my pants.

How the motherf*ck did some website over in freaking Thailand make a video of me?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ofNight

i see it and that vid is very creepy

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vtrike every one needs a star

Don't you think?

wer much to young to deal with thesee problems but they keep thrusting them self's on us... untill finaly wer foced to think of the solution

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ofNight

Which brings me to the question that if that is true, why is it showing up for some but not others?

All you can see is based on your language. It says a lot more than that...but the english words, you can see.

cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meaningless

T̶̜̩̠̘͇ͩ̍ͦ̔̋ͩh̯̗̦̹̲̗̆͂̑̎͞͡e̴̲̠̰̼̯̾ͣ̈̃͊͆ͫ͠ͅ
ͩ̏͛͡͏̰͉̳̗̘͙̜͕
̠ͣ̓D̶̟̹̯͗͛̓͆͒̀͜r̶̨̛͔̻̜̬ͭ̂e̅̋̊͛̍͏̭̘̲â̰̩ͩͫ̇ͭͮ͘m̸̺̗͌͐̀͜
̺̜̳͇̗̥̫͛̃ͦ̓̉͗̄̔͝
̴̬̺̘̯͓̣̣ͧÍ̛̯̯͕͍̫͚ͣ̂̄͋̽̈́͞͝s̢̠͎̱̓̓͂̓̏ͤ̀
̧͈̪͍̞͔̘̘̲̭̔̃̀͗ͧ͋̓́͞
̠̬̤̫͐̔̓E̯͚̳ͦ̇̎̔̋̈́́͟n̈́͛͂͘͏͚̞͖͍̣̙d̡̖͊̅̄ͬ̅̈̔̕i̷̳̮̞̞̯̳̊̅̒̾́̚ņ̻͔͉͔̲̐ͫ͛́̉̋͑͒͝g͆̒̓҉͏ ̧̹
͇̼̩̤̮͉̖ͩ͐́ͥ͡
̸͓̺̳̓̋́ͦ́͠T̤̜̳̤̦͑ͫ̈̇ͤ̋́̏y͓̹̣̻̯̱̬̜ͫ̒ͯͩ͘ļ̇̃̒̈ͪ̈́ͣ̍͏̮͇e̯̙̔ͨ̉́rͯ̔̎́̌̋̎̅͏̰͙̀

Says the same for me lol pretty weird though.

above ^
needs to be copied, increased in size so all the languages therein can be read and seen.

my first guess just from looking at it quickly is that it is written in all langauges.
each person will only see what their brain can recognise.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
اسمي الصريح
僕の名前はフランクです
השם שלי הוא כנה
Apertus est nomen meum
我的名字是弗兰克

etc

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join