It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy website (coincidentally) knows my name?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Lol hmmmmm

"If I did have a tumor, I would name it
Marla. Marla, the little scratch on the
roof of your mouth that would heal if only
you would stop tonguing it, but you can't"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

sounds like either a spam site, or a site to do a creepypasta. I wouldn't think anything of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure if seen this before. I think it was actually in another thread a while back.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

do you have a youtube account?

i followed the steps you indicated, got the page with the vid and the "weird text".
next i took a look at the architecture of the page, without going into details.
looks like the text string is being generated by a bunch of scripts
so probably (I am not sure) a script was used to read out some cookies that store readable information on your ID.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i knew this would come in handy one day.
eeemo.net...

thats how you get that weird text.
its used by trolls to freak people out

also i got the same thing, i guess its was just a coincidence that your name was tyler.
and things get even more freaky for you when i tell you that i was stalking a guy named Tyler during my teen years lol

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It says the dream is ending tyler for me too. My name isn't Tyler. The video is of a numbers radio station broadcast. They're not weird or creepy. They're stations probably used for spies or something. My sig actually contains a transcription of one.

Here, read this!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll say the site is probably creepypasta.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Mr Headshot because: herp

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

It says Tyler on mine as well, and my name isn't Tyler. The website is written in Thai, so if you use Google Translate you will see that Enricks is a disease and I assume that clicking on the woman's face is to show you what the various stages of the disease look like. Nothing to see here, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Its just a coincidence, but if they said your last name then you should worry.

However, that site is really disturbing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think maybe you made this worthless site and by posting this on here you get a ton of hits on your site.

What easier way to increase your traffic.

It did non of the stuff you claim when I went there.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
I also discovered something else interesting about the site. If you click on the woman's picture really quickly, it becomes distorted and pixelated until a smilie pops up and says, "wake up".

Can't find that picture but found this youtube video embedded on the web site.

Here is where it is on the site. enricks.angelfire.com...
I'm at work and can't hear the audio. Someone made a comment about numbers? The pixilation looks intentinal, and here eyes are freaking me out!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

You get a star and flag because the video is weird and you had time in your day to find it. I followed your instructions and it did not know my name. The eyeless girl in the video is speaking a binary code. The owner of the youtube channel appears to be a programmer. The strangest thing was, when I first tried to give you a star - flag for effort, it instantly logged me out of ATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"The message says: 101 118 105 100 101 110 116 32 97 103 101 110 100 97 (twice) which translating from the ASCII table becomes: "evident agenda"

Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin. They generally broadcast voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters (sometimes using a spelling alphabet), tunes or Morse code. [From: wikipedia.org] The message says: 101 118 105 100 101 110 116 32 97 103 101 110 100 97 (twice) which translating from the ASCII table becomes: "evident agenda"

A numbers station (or number station) is a type of shortwave radio station characterized by their unusual broadcasts, which consist of artificially generated voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters, tunes or Morse code. They are transmitted in a wide variety of languages and the voices are usually female, although sometimes men's or children's voices are used.

en.wikipedia.org...

COOL VIDEO THO.
edit on 3/24/1212 by Hawkeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I think maybe you made this worthless site and by posting this on here you get a ton of hits on your site.

Totally a logical explanation.

You know me, makin' websites in Thai for no apparent reason, I think your paranoia has your judgement a tad diluted.

In regards to the individual who said clicking the picture shows the progression of the disease, did you actually click the picture? It's far from it. It's a pixel distortion that is intentional. My bet is that this was all just made for a creepypasta of some sort, but it's creepy nonetheless.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You know me, makin' websites in Thai for no apparent reason, I think your paranoia has your judgement a tad diluted.

In regards to the individual who said clicking the picture shows the progression of the disease, did you actually click the picture? It's far from it. It's a pixel distortion that is intentional. My bet is that this was all just made for a creepypasta of some sort, but it's creepy nonetheless.

I did a google of the text between Enricks and Gomex and came up with a pdf.
This is the cover page of the pdf...
pretty scary if this is true, we don't have much time!!

and this detail:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

I did a google of the text between Enricks and Gomex and came up with a pdf.
This is the cover page of the pdf...
pretty scary if this is true, we don't have much time!!

and this detail:

that picture is even weirder than then the website.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

After looking at the PDF, there are mentions of transvestism, swinging, "Happy To Be Gay", and Fetishism.

That's bizarre. We should get someone who can translate. Here's the link to the PDF:

www.dmh.go.th...

Edit: I'm reading some of it using the lame translation from Google translate, seems to be a manual about psychiatric "disorders" and how to get help. 1667 is a phone number, apparently.

Double edit: Now I'm finding locations mentioned in the PDF. One sentence said, "Center the Mind to Help the Youth in Franklin Island." Isn't Franklin Island in Antarctica? I'm sure there's more than one, but that struck me as weird.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

did u play the u tube video thats on the website it was odd to say the least

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by ofNight

I did, very creepy.

I'm more interested in the PDF. Names and phone numbers are given for psychiatric help. The entire manual makes me feel uneasy, it talks about psychiatric issues such as psychosis and schizophrenia, and then talks about homosexuality and partner swinging (which are seemingly irrelevant considering neither are mental illness).

It's just bizarre. Someone probably did it for teh lols, but it's still bizarre and the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if there really is something more. There is no record of an Enricks disease, so why have a web page devoted to helping people with it? Maybe an unknown psychiatric disorder?

Once again, I'm both interested and repelled by it all. Part of me wants to keep searching, but part of me thinks this could all just be one big hoax, much like what the 8-3-11 website ended up being.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by ofNight

I did, very creepy.

I'm more interested in the PDF. Names and phone numbers are given for psychiatric help. The entire manual makes me feel uneasy, it talks about psychiatric issues such as psychosis and schizophrenia, and then talks about homosexuality and partner swinging (which are seemingly irrelevant considering neither are mental illness).

It's just bizarre. Someone probably did it for teh lols, but it's still bizarre and the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if there really is something more. There is no record of an Enricks disease, so why have a web page devoted to helping people with it? Maybe an unknown psychiatric disorder?

Once again, I'm both interesting and repelled by it all. Part of me wants to keep searching, but part of me thinks this could all just be one big hoax, much like what the 8-3-11 website ended up being.

Theres gotta be something to this, its just way too bizarre to be made up

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

I got the same message. but before i hit the bypass button i saw this: i̮̩̲̻̬͕͗͊̾̆̽ͭͪ͘̕n͙̲̯̫͙͍̬͙ͥͫ͆ͨͤ͜ṯ̬̠͇͔̺ͥe̵̟̰̭̳̬̙͋̋͂ͧͯ̈̿̀͜r̞̪̺̭̗̮͐̎ͨ̍͌̓̀ṅͪ͌̂͐͢͏ ̰̼͍͍̩̹̫̻̮͞a͎̱̣͔ͪ̌̑̓ľ̶̖̖̒͞ ̖̯̙̙̠̭͇̬ͦ̄̉͊́ͫ̍̏͢s̝͍̓̂́͒ễ̢̧̼͙͕̭̐̀ͪ̓͂̄͠r̹̞͉̣̹̮̝̀̓v̜̘͈̙͆e̗͚͉̱͇ͤ̆̿͛̆̈͡r̢͉̻͋ͧ ͖͉̫ͭ͛͠͡e̷̼͙̯̘͋̏ͬ̿ͭ͑̉͐r̴͔̣̬̱̝̺̥ͧ̍ͧͅr̛͉̮̝ͨͣͭ͗͝o̵̸̧͍̬̐ͫ͋̚ȑ͍̣̫̤̯̲͉̈͗̿̾ͣ
̈́̉̋҉͎͕͞/̹̦͓̜̘͚͌̾̉̇̔̋͂̆͟͝/̣̟̠͊̃̉͂͘d̨̠̙͉̰̯̺̥̈ͨͭ̽̈́a̴̡̠͓̗̦̼͙̲̳͛͑͒̓ͧ́̎̚͟tͪͣ́̉̎͐̍͌́� �̲̭̼̮a̸̡̲̜̯̹̗̯͍̱ͭͩͩͦͪ̄ͭ̀ ̶̯͛ͪ̑͌̒ͧ̐ͪ́c̨̩͈̬̞̞͕̙̭̆̑́ͦ͆͐o͓̘ͨ̾ͩ͌̕r̠̯̤̱̫̫̙̅̉̅̃ͮͥ̍̌̀͢͝rͥ̐̔̑̍̏̽̔҉͇͉̕ṵ̷͉͐̓ͣ͢͟p̿ ́́̋͜҉̫͍̞̟̗t͍̻̪̯̪͔ͫ̎̅̽̑̄ḭ̥͇͈̳͉̹̠̬̆͞o̷̯̞̯̪̞̙̝͕ͭͬ͡n̨̢̟̦̘͙ͫ͆̆̍ͨ̋̋́͘ ̣̖̲͊ͣ̉͢͟4̮̲͗͑͋͒ͦͨͫ͜0̫̺ͯ̐͊͆͜3̛͖̂̔̊̚͝ͅ
̭̰̺͆͐͛ͫ͊
͊̏̅̑̀͋ͮ̚͏̹͎̠͖̳͓̙̹͔̀͢P̴̗̩ͮ̑ͬͭ̆̏̒͗̔r̡̲͚̩ͦ̈ͩ̈̀͡e̜͎͉̒ͭ̒̋̀̎̍͞ṣ̸̢͖̥͖̱̆ͪ͠s̻̬̥͈͉͐̾̅͜� �̲͖ ̺̪̱̼̗̜̲̗̇ͫͭ̓̂ͮͯ̀́F̶̗̭͖̪̰̪̑̒̓1̷̴͈̩͊̈́ ̶̶ͨͨͫͨ̏͑ͮ͌҉̱̥̭͖̘t̶̥ͪͬͧ̈́ͪͭȍ̢͎ͦͣͭ̂̓ ̡̛͔̥͔ͪ͊͐ͬ̈́̊̑͋̀o̧͎̞̻̲̼̅̌͜ͅp͎͔̣̹̭̮̮ͦ̽ͮ̓̆́ȇ͚͉͍̱̙͕̹̊̋̇ͫͤ͡n̐ͤ͛͌ͦ̂̅̂̀҉̬̝̟̭͔ͅͅ ̩͓̣̼̹͔̣̺̭̓̇͌̌̋H̳̼ͧ̽̈̉̋E̖͕̩͓͎̝̬̲͗ͣ͑͞L̸͖̠̇̌͛͌̐ͫ̽̅̀̚ͅP̷̢̨̖͚̤̱͔̭̳͖ͣ̾͛ ͙̺̜̩̎̈̃͛̆ͮf̗̠̱ͥͯ͒̐ͥ̂ͩ͞ḭ̧̯̪̖̺͕̩̺̀̓̌̄̏ͥl̔̂͗ͮ̿ͦ̽҉̨̝̼̤̱̺̻̫̟̪ẽ̡͈̹͔̓͋͒͑̚
̡̖͕̤̻̻̱͆̓̏́͢
̲̅̽H̙͕͙̥̺̹͌̔ͥͮ̔̃ͩ̾͗͞͠E͈̺͚͎̟̯̹̖͕ͨ͐̌ͫ̐̃̇ͣ͜Ľ̶̘̦̬̹͎͔̅P̄ͪͩ҉̗̖

this didnt strike you as odd either? maybe some AI is trying to speak to us 0_0

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join