It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy website (coincidentally) knows my name?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Says the same for me too. Did anyone watch the video? WTF???!!! Made me feel strange after about 15 seconds and had to shut it off. Repeating 1's and 0's and blacked out eyes and stuff. Skipped forward, same stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I translated the text to this:

Enricks a complex disease can be devastating to individuals and family members. Patients will receive adequate support and counseling to be helpful in combating the disease Gomex is the medical term is often thrown patients suffering Enricks It is very important to understand the jargon the doctor before that. any additional plans progress Gomex Enricks described as growing in the tissues of the human body.

Gomex planned to occur as a result of genetic mutations in cells of the glandular tissue. Genetic mutation causes significant changes in the growth of normal cells may be abnormal structure and configuration of cells in Gomex plan may appear to be pseudo-stratified, and often irregular in shape Gomex. the plan is good or bad, depending on the activity in cells. Nearly all will be well positioned before Enricks Gomex plan has changed markedly in the tumor cells.

Plan Gomex is divided by the origin of the tumor, the pituitary gland that have Gomex, Gomex plan Gomex liver Gomex, breast Gomex, bronchial Gomex and other thyroid Gomex plan also affects the Internet. exocrine duct is a gland in the human body. Some of the most modern methods of treatment are non-invasive and painless, depending on the stage of the progression of the disease. Therefore, it is important to spread knowledge about the disease to avoid complications.
I have never heard of this disease. I searched it and found nothing. very strange.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
Says the same for me which leads me to believe that "Tyler" is just the name of the person that created that picture or slogan and has nothing to do with your name. This is one of those times where I believe it was just a coincidence.

Very well could just be a coincidence. Interesting nonetheless, thank you for your response.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I clicked on the lady up til before the smiley, got a wall of text.
Translation just repeated a bunch of things like "the company" "the north" "the information"

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Youtube Link

Under the video is posted

This is the Persephone video reversed from: persephone.thehansofoundation.org...

Link

Text from site:

"Shutdown" of the websiteEdit Shut Down Of Hanso Foundation website Hidden "Save me" message After Persephone's Life Extension Project hack, the site shut down, revealing the message below and a link showing a video statement from Thomas Mittelwerk, talking about "spirited debate" and critics from "the darkness".

Decompiling the flash shows that the original text of the message was "Save me". "The Hanso Foundation site has been hacked by malicious infiltrators seeking to blemish the good work of many dedicated researchers. Until a legal investigation is completed, the site will no longer be accessible to the public.

Namaste." "Click here to see a statement by Dr. Thomas Werner Mittelwerk, president and chief technologist of the Hanso Foundation. If you let your mouse sit still you'll hear a growing noise and after 110 seconds (1 minute 50 seconds) the message "orientation testing version 1988" will flash very briefly directly under the Hanso Logo. You can also right click the page and click play to hear this message.

If you click the word HUMANITY in the letter, a face will appear along with the words "You've taken a battle, buts thats all it was, a battle.

Humanity needs me! now more than ever.I have the virus, I have the will and I will not fail". If you click this mysterious face the site comes back. Late in the game a coded correspondence message appeared on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What I see, a la source, including commented out notes:

It's running _javascript by the file name of lycos, inside of which it is labeled as lycosQuantcast - which seems to me to be monitoring user traffic (not unusual by today's standards BUT this is an angelfire site....maybe it was a badass thing to do then).

www.quantcast.com...

All the text is written in Hex codes, and it is indeed Thai:

บางวิธีการที่ทันสมัยท&# xE35;่สุดของการรักษาจะไม่á A;ุกรุกและไม่ลำบากขึ้นอ& #xE22;ู่กับขั้นตอนของการลุ 01;ลามของโรค ดังนั้นจึงเป็นสิ่งสำค&#x E31;ญที่จะกระจายความรู้เก ;ี่ยวกับโรคเพื่อที่จะห&# xE25;ีกเลี่ยงภาวะแทรกซ้อน

This means it's not a thai "font" but hex codes which create characters that computers in general can read (like when you grab something from the character map on your pc - in html, things like the copyright symbol are written in a hex code).

So what a pain to write it all like that. Or if there is some automated way to write in Hex, I don't know it.

INTERESTING NOTE: some of the english is written in Hex I think - on the "wake up and thanks for visiting our webiste page" (linked below), only thanks for visiting etc is written in roman characters. but wake up still appears, so possibly they bothered rendering roman characters in Hex. This seems to tell me this hex writing was pretty painstaking and deliberate.

enricks.angelfire.com...

Note that the page title is "Help."

Here is the scary glitching Tyler was talking about that leads to the "thank you" smiley face page (it's just a series of written pages, I will post from most glitchy to least, as I am backtracking my own progress).

enricks.angelfire.com...
enricks.angelfire.com...
enricks.angelfire.com...
enricks.angelfire.com...

That's me for now, gotta make dinner.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Note - I was stupid. I wrote the hex codes but of course they turned into the symbols our computers read them as. I'll post some with spaces to show you:

& # x 3 5 9 ; ---- Imagine no space in between any of these characters. Now imagine strings of these all next to each other varying numbers. I'll screen shot later if you like.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

there was another thread for this, but it was inconclusive

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by humanityisawful

I was a part of that thread. 8-3-11 was debunked, but angelfire remained inconclusive.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ill be the first to say it,maybe enricks is the pandemic they will release when we revolt.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

WHen I bypassed the login, on the left of the screen, it said the same thing you go.

It did say Tyler.

My name is not Tyler.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

tyler durden? Is that you? First rule of fight club?
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

It was built for an interactive game for the TV show Lost. Nothing special to see move along
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by humanityisawful

I was a part of that thread. 8-3-11 was debunked, but angelfire remained inconclusive.

Ummmm, how could you have been a part of that thread when all of the posts in the other thread for the year 2012 are not under ofNigh and your profile shows you having registered 2/10/12?? Now I'm confused.......

ETA: Especially since the screen shot from ATS member Phasma and the screen shot you use have the same number at the top which is: oi54.tinypic..com/axdyk2.jpg

Originally posted by Phasma

oi54.tinypic.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

That is what comes up when I do it. 'The Dream is Ending Tyler'.

This particular quote being the last one on page 82 of the other thread linked.
edit on 23-3-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

ETA2: posting another link to the other thread for ease: Other creepy website thread
edit on 23-3-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I got the dream is ending tyler so I don't think it has anything to do with you. As for the other part, I didnt click on the chicks face.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I found this...

Zalgo Text

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Because no one has ever had more than one account or anything. *cough*

edit on 23-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

I see, so then my next question here would be why pass off this concept of a thread as your own, knowing full well it's been proven in the other thread, with no acknowledgement back to Domo1's thread from last year?

In other words... what is it you are asking us to do for you concerning this topic that has not been covered in the other thread? That may help things a bit.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn

reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Because no one has ever had more than one account or anything. *cough*

edit on 23-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

I see, so then my next question here would be why pass off this concept of a thread as your own, knowing full well it's been proven in the other thread, with no acknowledgement back to Domo1's thread from last year?

In other words... what is it you are asking us to do for you concerning this topic that has not been covered in the other thread? That may help things a bit.

The thread was focused on the 8-3-11 website. The angelfire website was secondary, it got mixed up in the array of information on the hoaxed 8-3-11 website. This is an individual thread to focus on the angelfire website considering the 8-3-11 was ruled as a hoax and the angelfire website was never, to my knowledge, debunked in the thread.

The point of this was as follows:

1. To see if "The Dream is Ending Tyler" came up when multiple people clicked the link and followed the instructions.
2. To speculate as to why such a site even exists, amongst other mysteries, such as what the disease is that is spoken of and what significance it may hold.

The 8-3-11 thread where it was mentioned did not focus on angelfire. This thread is devoted to an entirely different website than what the main focus was on the other thread. Hope that cleared up your confusion.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is possibly a part of project mayhem its in zalgo talking about the dream ending. So maybe a leak of the truth Anon was talking about Tyler its an acronym for something I cant remember. I figure a quote or two will be a good thing.

"Is Tyler my bad dream? Or am I Tyler's?"
"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... # with us."

I guess the plan is convince a lot of people to take there little flash drives to work for big companys with a file on it that pulls info or gives access dig up as much dirt and destroy the big wigs.

Lastly im going to check with the video but others can to if its connected to this then there might be images or messages hidden in the video only flashing for a second if that. Check out fight club great movie

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join