It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy website (coincidentally) knows my name?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I discovered this website months and months ago but never really had the guts to make a thread about it.

enricks.angelfire.com...

On the web page, it appears to just be a simple site with little to no relevance. However, when you hit the "Enricks" tab, and scroll down below the blue key and hit "Bypass Login", it gets interesting.

When I clicked it, on the far right it said, "The Dream is Ending Tyler" with a bunch of disorienting symbols and a monotonous and eerie video on the right. For those of you who don't see what I'm seeing, here's a screenshot:

oi54.tinypic.com...

Does the same thing come up for you when you follow those steps? It's only relevant to me considering my name is Tyler, but it could very well just be a coincidence. If so, one must wonder, why the creepy video?

Edit: Also, if you click on the woman's face repeatedly, it becomes distorted and pixelated and a smilie pops up and says, "Wake Up". Creepy.
edit on 23-3-2012 by ofNight because: (no reason given)

UPDATE
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Jun 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Cookies probably told them your name. There are advertisements that appear depending on what your search history is.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't get it and I don't see what you see.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i just got illegible text, randon numbers and a video i didnt watch.
it didnt know my name.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by humanityisawful
Cookies probably told them your name. There are advertisements that appear depending on what your search history is.

Interesting, did you follow the steps? If so, what did it say for you?

Originally posted by lacrimosa
it didnt know my name.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback.

Originally posted by Swills

What did you see?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Dude I think you need to check your computer it is possible that they hacked into your computer and found out about your name in the process

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
T̶̜̩̠̘͇ͩ̍ͦ̔̋ͩh̯̗̦̹̲̗̆͂̑̎͞͡e̴̲̠̰̼̯̾ͣ̈̃͊͆ͫ͠ͅ
ͩ̏͛͡͏̰͉̳̗̘͙̜͕
̠ͣ̓D̶̟̹̯͗͛̓͆͒̀͜r̶̨̛͔̻̜̬ͭ̂e̅̋̊͛̍͏̭̘̲â̰̩ͩͫ̇ͭͮ͘m̸̺̗͌͐̀͜
̺̜̳͇̗̥̫͛̃ͦ̓̉͗̄̔͝
̴̬̺̘̯͓̣̣ͧÍ̛̯̯͕͍̫͚ͣ̂̄͋̽̈́͞͝s̢̠͎̱̓̓͂̓̏ͤ̀
̧͈̪͍̞͔̘̘̲̭̔̃̀͗ͧ͋̓́͞
̠̬̤̫͐̔̓E̯͚̳ͦ̇̎̔̋̈́́͟n̈́͛͂͘͏͚̞͖͍̣̙d̡̖͊̅̄ͬ̅̈̔̕i̷̳̮̞̞̯̳̊̅̒̾́̚ņ̻͔͉͔̲̐ͫ͛́̉̋͑͒͝g͆̒̓҉͏ ̧̹
͇̼̩̤̮͉̖ͩ͐́ͥ͡
̸͓̺̳̓̋́ͦ́͠T̤̜̳̤̦͑ͫ̈̇ͤ̋́̏y͓̹̣̻̯̱̬̜ͫ̒ͯͩ͘ļ̇̃̒̈ͪ̈́ͣ̍͏̮͇e̯̙̔ͨ̉́rͯ̔̎́̌̋̎̅͏̰͙̀

Says the same for me lol pretty weird though.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless

T̶̜̩̠̘͇ͩ̍ͦ̔̋ͩh̯̗̦̹̲̗̆͂̑̎͞͡e̴̲̠̰̼̯̾ͣ̈̃͊͆ͫ͠ͅ
ͩ̏͛͡͏̰͉̳̗̘͙̜͕
̠ͣ̓D̶̟̹̯͗͛̓͆͒̀͜r̶̨̛͔̻̜̬ͭ̂e̅̋̊͛̍͏̭̘̲â̰̩ͩͫ̇ͭͮ͘m̸̺̗͌͐̀͜
̺̜̳͇̗̥̫͛̃ͦ̓̉͗̄̔͝
̴̬̺̘̯͓̣̣ͧÍ̛̯̯͕͍̫͚ͣ̂̄͋̽̈́͞͝s̢̠͎̱̓̓͂̓̏ͤ̀
̧͈̪͍̞͔̘̘̲̭̔̃̀͗ͧ͋̓́͞
̠̬̤̫͐̔̓E̯͚̳ͦ̇̎̔̋̈́́͟n̈́͛͂͘͏͚̞͖͍̣̙d̡̖͊̅̄ͬ̅̈̔̕i̷̳̮̞̞̯̳̊̅̒̾́̚ņ̻͔͉͔̲̐ͫ͛́̉̋͑͒͝g͆̒̓� �͏̧̹
͇̼̩̤̮͉̖ͩ͐́ͥ͡
̸͓̺̳̓̋́ͦ́͠T̤̜̳̤̦͑ͫ̈̇ͤ̋́̏y͓̹̣̻̯̱̬̜ͫ̒ͯͩ͘ļ̇̃̒̈ͪ̈́ͣ̍͏̮͇e̯̙̔ͨ̉́rͯ̔̎́̌̋̎̅͏̰͙̀

Says the same for me lol pretty weird though.

Which brings me to the question that if that is true, why is it showing up for some but not others?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It says Tyler for me too. My name is Kris.

That website is quite strange though. Talking about diseases and crap. Freaky!!

**edit** Can someone copy down the numbers being said in the video. Its binary for something, but don't have the time to decode it.
edit on 23-3-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'm curious about what led you to the site - what were you searching that brought you to such a non-site?

If it helps, people often set up web sites on a domain name so they can sell it to someone who wants it later (if it is at risk of expiring especially).

I'll look through the source code and tell you if I find anything out of the ordinary. I always find I can calm myself regarding creepy sites if I just remember that someone had to write all those divs, classes, ids, etc to make it. Just normal people, sitting on their asses and likely wasting time.

Also, I see no name at all - not in your screen shot nor on the site.

ALSO also, if this gives me a virus, I will actually give you one back.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This has been on some forums for years, nothing new or mysterious about it. Cookies get your name or whatever you call yourself when you register and takes it from there. One i am in says my name every tiime i log in and says good morning or whatever. Nothing to worry about.......

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Re: the name - just spotted thanks to other posters, my bad.

Anyway, will keep you posted re: source code. (feel free to use firebug or any developers tool to peak in yourself).

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight

Originally posted by humanityisawful

Interesting, did you follow the steps? If so, what did it say for you?

Originally posted by lacrimosa
it didnt know my name.

Interesting, thanks for the feedback.

Originally posted by Swills

What did you see?

i̮̩̲̻̬͕͗͊̾̆̽ͭͪ͘̕n͙̲̯̫͙͍̬͙ͥͫ͆ͨͤ͜ṯ̬̠͇͔̺ͥe̵̟̰̭̳̬̙͋̋͂ͧͯ̈̿̀͜r̞̪̺̭̗̮͐̎ͨ̍͌̓̀ṅͪ͌̂͐͢͏ ̰̼͍͍̩̹̫̻̮͞a͎̱̣͔ͪ̌̑̓ľ̶̖̖̒͞ ̖̯̙̙̠̭͇̬ͦ̄̉͊́ͫ̍̏͢s̝͍̓̂́͒ễ̢̧̼͙͕̭̐̀ͪ̓͂̄͠r̹̞͉̣̹̮̝̀̓v̜̘͈̙͆e̗͚͉̱͇ͤ̆̿͛̆̈͡r̢͉̻͋ͧ ͖͉̫ͭ͛͠͡e̷̼͙̯̘͋̏ͬ̿ͭ͑̉͐r̴͔̣̬̱̝̺̥ͧ̍ͧͅr̛͉̮̝ͨͣͭ͗͝o̵̸̧͍̬̐ͫ͋̚ȑ͍̣̫̤̯̲͉̈͗̿̾ͣ
̈́̉̋҉͎͕͞/̹̦͓̜̘͚͌̾̉̇̔̋͂̆͟͝/̣̟̠͊̃̉͂͘d̨̠̙͉̰̯̺̥̈ͨͭ̽̈́a̴̡̠͓̗̦̼͙̲̳͛͑͒̓ͧ́̎̚͟tͪͣ́̉̎͐̍͌́� �̲̭̼̮a̸̡̲̜̯̹̗̯͍̱ͭͩͩͦͪ̄ͭ̀ ̶̯͛ͪ̑͌̒ͧ̐ͪ́c̨̩͈̬̞̞͕̙̭̆̑́ͦ͆͐o͓̘ͨ̾ͩ͌̕r̠̯̤̱̫̫̙̅̉̅̃ͮͥ̍̌̀͢͝rͥ̐̔̑̍̏̽̔҉͇͉̕ṵ̷͉͐̓ͣ͢͟p̿ ́́̋͜҉̫͍̞̟̗t͍̻̪̯̪͔ͫ̎̅̽̑̄ḭ̥͇͈̳͉̹̠̬̆͞o̷̯̞̯̪̞̙̝͕ͭͬ͡n̨̢̟̦̘͙ͫ͆̆̍ͨ̋̋́͘ ̣̖̲͊ͣ̉͢͟4̮̲͗͑͋͒ͦͨͫ͜0̫̺ͯ̐͊͆͜3̛͖̂̔̊̚͝ͅ
̭̰̺͆͐͛ͫ͊
͊̏̅̑̀͋ͮ̚͏̹͎̠͖̳͓̙̹͔̀͢P̴̗̩ͮ̑ͬͭ̆̏̒͗̔r̡̲͚̩ͦ̈ͩ̈̀͡e̜͎͉̒ͭ̒̋̀̎̍͞ṣ̸̢͖̥͖̱̆ͪ͠s̻̬̥͈͉͐̾̅͜� �̲͖ ̺̪̱̼̗̜̲̗̇ͫͭ̓̂ͮͯ̀́F̶̗̭͖̪̰̪̑̒̓1̷̴͈̩͊̈́ ̶̶ͨͨͫͨ̏͑ͮ͌҉̱̥̭͖̘t̶̥ͪͬͧ̈́ͪͭȍ̢͎ͦͣͭ̂̓ ̡̛͔̥͔ͪ͊͐ͬ̈́̊̑͋̀o̧͎̞̻̲̼̅̌͜ͅp͎͔̣̹̭̮̮ͦ̽ͮ̓̆́ȇ͚͉͍̱̙͕̹̊̋̇ͫͤ͡n̐ͤ͛͌ͦ̂̅̂̀҉̬̝̟̭͔ͅͅ ̩͓̣̼̹͔̣̺̭̓̇͌̌̋H̳̼ͧ̽̈̉̋E̖͕̩͓͎̝̬̲͗ͣ͑͞L̸͖̠̇̌͛͌̐ͫ̽̅̀̚ͅP̷̢̨̖͚̤̱͔̭̳͖ͣ̾͛ ͙̺̜̩̎̈̃͛̆ͮf̗̠̱ͥͯ͒̐ͥ̂ͩ͞ḭ̧̯̪̖̺͕̩̺̀̓̌̄̏ͥl̔̂͗ͮ̿ͦ̽҉̨̝̼̤̱̺̻̫̟̪ẽ̡͈̹͔̓͋͒͑̚
̡̖͕̤̻̻̱͆̓̏́͢
̲̅̽H̙͕͙̥̺̹͌̔ͥͮ̔̃ͩ̾͗͞͠E͈̺͚͎̟̯̹̖͕ͨ͐̌ͫ̐̃̇ͣ͜Ľ̶̘̦̬̹͎͔̅P̄ͪͩ҉̗̖

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I also discovered something else interesting about the site. If you click on the woman's picture really quickly, it becomes distorted and pixelated until a smilie pops up and says, "wake up".

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

It is Thai and a sample google translation is this:

Enricks a complex disease can be devastating to individuals and family members. Patients will receive adequate support and counseling to be helpful in combating the disease Gomex is the medical term is often thrown patients suffering Enricks It is very important to understand the jargon the doctor before that. any additional plans progress Gomex Enricks described as growing in the tissues of the human body.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

The numbers are in the youtube description, also it explain what it's all about, well, sort of.

In this message you can hear numbers like in Numbers Stations. Numbers stations are shortwave radio stations of uncertain origin. They generally broadcast voices reading streams of numbers, words, letters (sometimes using a spelling alphabet), tunes or Morse code. [From: wikipedia.org] The message says: 101 118 105 100 101 110 116 32 97 103 101 110 100 97 (twice) which translating from the ASCII table becomes: "evident agenda" It is part of "The Lost Experience"

edit on 23-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
nobody panic. . . . i get tyler too. and im not tyler.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

En̩̮̜̠̹r̷̟̦̖ ͎ ̘ ͉ ͉ i̸̝ ͈ ̪ ͚ c̨ ͚ ͎ ͓ ͕ ̣ ͓ ͙ k ͘ ̮s ͎ ̜̺̻ ͚. ҉ ͔ ̝ ͇ ̟̩̭ t ͝ ̮̦̙̭̤̣ the ̤̥ ͍ ç ͡ ͇ the ̴̝ ͖ ̣̠ ͇ ̭ ̙̣ link to the ͚ ̯̼ ̛ ͇ ̳̥ ͓ in ̘̼̼ ͉ ͖ ̼ no ̮ ͚ ͍ ̪ ͔ ̹ ͈ It ̢̭̬̮̤ ͓ ̳̼. Nice ̦̖ company ̯ the ̢ ͔ ͚ ̼̩̺̤ ➜ You ̭̖ the ͝ ̭̜ of ͡ in ͜ ͕ ͕ ͇ ̖ no ͞ It ͝ ̝̝̭̠ ͓ ͕ a ͞ ̟ ͕ ̪ the ͓ ̮̘̥ ͖ the ̫ the ̴̞̰ ͕ ͍ ̝ ͈ ̫ the ͘ ̘̙̣̜̝̘̘. If ̵ ͍ ̭ ͈ in ̹̰̥ ͔ ͉ ̨̼̬ ͉ remain in the ̪ ͓ ͞ ̻̗ ͖ ̫ ͎ ̥̦ the ͏ ̜ ͚ in ̞ The ͚ ̪̫̜ of the ͍ ̡̭ ͎ ̼ ̤̘ ͉ the company's ̙̬ ̝̻̪̯̞. ̢̟ ͈ of the group's ͟ ̞̦̟ ͎ ̖ ̭ in the ̀ ͓ ͚ ͡ ͇ ̦ ͝ ̜ ͚ ̜̪̫ between the metal ͇ ̗ ̹͠ The ̜ ͔ ͔ ͈ the ͢ ͇ ͉ ̪ ͕ in the ̟ ͖ ̙ ͈ ̦. ͞ ̮ the property in a ̟̯̬̫̼ ̵̬̫̞̣̖ ͕ ͇ ͖ ͇ ̜ ͍ used in the ̴̯ ̙ the ͓ ̪̠ ̫ the value of ̺ ͔ ͔ ̜̣ ̮̘ ͇ ̮̻̰ ͚ ̙̳̺̗̖ the company that ̻ ̫. The information ̳̘ ̝̣̞̦̠ ̹ ͎ ͖ The ̝ the ̺ ͉ ̖ ͠ A New York ̶ ͟ ̣ ͈ ̳̪ for each attempt ̞̺ ͈ ͙ ͕ ͍ ̣̟̮ the ̰̮̣ ͔ ̞ ͎ ͙ The ̯̺̹̦ ͉ ̖̬ the company ̧̖ ̹̜̗̭. The ̞̼̣̦̠̟̕ the ̵ ͚ ̙ the ͉ ̘ ͇ ̭ the ̛̰ ͚ ̩̞ a ̯̗̠ ͇ ͔ ̰ the ͔ ̜ ͇ ̧̝ ͎ ̪̥̭ the company's ͞ ̜̪̻̬̞ ̼ ͚ ͚ ̪̮̺ ͈ the ̴ ͇ ̣̞̙. Ø ̟̫͡ the ̵̘ ͔ ̟ ͓ ̤ ͓ ͇ t ͉ The ͏ ̠ no ͢ ̫̮̭ ͔ the ̡ ͉ ͉ ̬̥̮ of ͙ ̦ The ̜͠ ͈ ͖ ̗̦ the ̴ care ͡ ͕ ̞̖̣ ͇ ̩ in ͏ each ̭̦̗̫̫ a ̺̖ the ̷ ͚ ̖̞. Bright enough to ̧̹ ͉ ̭̮ ͎ ̥ for ̧ The ̛̫ ͉ the ̵̼̘̹ ͖ remain ͟ ̥ Pr ̧̰ ͚ ͕ ̼ school in ̷ ͇ human ͜ ̥̣̟ ͎ ̥ ͇ the ̵̼̻ ͎ in ̫̀ ͖ no ͞ ̗ ͈ ̳̖̹ ͉ ̼ A ҉ the ̥̺̺. There ̠̫̳ ͈ the ̦̮ ͉ ̨ ͙ during the Christmas and ̖ ͍ ̹̰̙ ̕ ͓ ͚ ̼̬̝ ͔ ̭ Lahore ͞ ̩̗ ͔ ̴̙̰ ͚ ̰ used in ҉ ͔ ̰ ͈ ̞ of ̺ ͙ ͎ ̠ ͉ ̺ requirements ͟ ̮. The ͞ ̩ ͕ ̠̭̦ ̣̞ It's the ̷ ͙ ̯̣̟ ̟̹ Information ́ ͕ ̰ The ͝ ͕ ̹̬ ͇ a ̕ ͇ ̼̥̳ ͔ ͚ ͠ the company s ̦ ̺̥ ͕ ͇ ̛̫̤̣̜ of the ̫̯̯̝. ̸̦̯̠G̜̥̜̼o̵ ͎ ̩̫ḿ̯̦ ͈ ex ͢ ̞. The ̰̗̘̣̗ ç t ̰̠̯̼ ̴ ͝ ͇ ̝ ͇ ̗ of the ͉ ̣ in the ̟̗ ​​̗̘ ͍ ͍ ͎ ̦ the ͟ ̫̰ ͙ ͉ ͎ ̠ a ̢̘ ͕ ̖ ҉ ̬̞̼̞ care of the ͔ ͙ ̞̬̰̭̘ ͘ ̤ ͚ ̘̭. The ͕ ̤ ̭̳͠ ͚ ̳̜ in the resort industry ̡ ͓ ̹ ͝ ̼̰ ͙ ̬̝ a ͝ ̠ ͕ ͍ ̹̬ ͉ ̯ the ͉ ͕ ͉ the company ̮̤̦̺̭̘ ͟ ͔ ͈ ͚ ̷̜̖ e s s ̛̳ ̼ ͖ ̻̰̳. I ̰̕ ̧̞̖̼ ͓ of the information ̞̫̗̹ ͔ ̟ ͘ ̹ The ͚ the ̸̖ ͚ ͎ ̤̻ A New York ̦ ̤̠ ͖ ̯̩ ͠ ͔ ̣̜̻̘̻ It's no ̸̰̻̠ ͚ ̭̩ the ̭̪̙̳̥ ͍ ̦. There's ̞ ͟ ̭̻̤̳̘ the ͢ ̤̣̥ ͍ ͈ ͖ ̝ the ͇ ̘̙̞̣̦ the ͖ ̭ ͇ ̰ ͓ ̦̠ ͈ of the company ͖ ͇ ̙̻̠̯ ͝ ͕ ͖ the ̨ ͔ ̭̻. ̞̥̗̫̥̕ ͔ ̜E͡n ͕ ̜̳r̸ ͇ ̤ ͉ ̜̯i̹̜̕ck ͟ ̯ ͔ ͕ ̜ ͇ ̣s̷̠ ͕ ̼. ͈ ̖̩̩ the ҉ company ͞ ̙̻ ͉ ̠̣ the ͟ a ̹̰̪̩ remain ͢ ͉ ͙ ̼ the ҉ ͙ ͓ ̬ ͍ ̫̝ company ͠ important ̶ ͕ ̘ the ̯ the ̵̠̼ a ͚ ̪̖ in ͜ no ͔ ̟̰ ͎ ͇ It ̨̮ ͉ and ͚. ̴̣ s t b ̠ ̤ ͔ The ̦̞̻̙ ͍ ̮̻̤̤̙ be used for ̹̻́ ͖ ̪ ͎ ̝̪ The company s ̣ ̣ ͔ ̦̥̖̫̩ ͕ in Lahore o ҉ ͓ ͔ ̶ ͖ ̯̘̗̦ a ͕ ̤̼̝ ͍ ̙. The ͞ ̰̬̦ ͔ ̩̹̼ ̣̳ ͉ in the ͍ ̫̩̻ ͇ ͖ ̰̺̼̜ hold of the ̝ ͈ ̞̣̪ ͉ ̳ o ҉ ̘̺̙̗̹ ̨ up in the ̝̤̦ ͈ ̳ ͜ ̳ ͕ ̳̣̫̳ Lahore ̦̕ ͕ ̳̙̬ ͔. A big ̷ ̛ ͕ ̗ ͙ ̬̠̼ in the ̣̟̙̤ ͔ ̤̼ It's no ̟̞ ͖ ̬ ̵ ͎ ̮̟̗ ͔ ̤ New York ̩ ͉ ̦̺̀ ͓ ̞̺ ͜ ̠ the New York ́ ̨̗ × ͢ ̖̮ ͚ ̝̤ the ̢̩̘ ͚ ̣. The ͓ ̖̗ ͍ ̦ of ̥̗̟̠̰ The ͖ ̟ ͙ the ͟ ̞̭ t ̜ The ͡ ͓ ̝̟ ͍ raw ̦ It ̘ ͇ ̘ ͎ ̤̹ the ͏ ̬ ͙ ̜̭̫ t ̗ of ̟ ͇ ̰̼̙ raw ̩̫̖̬ ͚ ̖̩ the ̳͠ ͚ ̣̦ any ̷̦̦̝ ͘ ̣ ͍ ̦ ͔ other ̖̻ ͇ ̫ ͎ ̵̦ care ͎ ̩ ͉ the ̧ the ̷̪ ͙ ̞̦. ̵ ͍ ͙ ̜̻̝̙̣G ͟ ̙̟̙o ͈ ͇ m̭̟e ͓ x̩. ̫ ͉ ̹ ͓ ̙̙ the ̖̫ ͍ ̥ ͇ ͔ North ͜ ͚ ͇ on the property ̮ ͇ ̠̘ ͍ ̙ ͔ of the ̵ ̘̳̝̥̪ ç ͝ ̝ the ̝. ̰̙̻E ͈ ̯̦ń̬ ͕ ̦̣̙ ͓ r ͞ ͓ ̬i ͇ ̠̬ ͉ c ͘ ̻̩̠̙k̴̩ ͓ ͍ ̘ ͎ ͎ ̥s̜̥̞͠. ̛̺̘ a ̜̜ ͕ ̨̠̪ of the t ̞̪̭̻ ̤ ͓ ͎ ̸̜̝ with the raw ͜ ̟̹ ͉ ͝ ͈ ̥ t j ̵̥ ͖ ͈ ̪̜̬ ̜̣̫ ͕ ̺ of the property ͓ ͈ ͟ s ̡̗̜ the ̧ ͕ ͓ ̦ ͍ ͈ ̫. ҉ ̯ ͍ ͚ ̟̙ ͎ ͇ used in ̨ ͖ ̠ t ͡ ͚ ̮ ͍ interests of ̧̖̭̠ ̫̝ ͖ ̼̗ The ̤̦̀ ͖ ̯̪̤ the ̷ ͉ ̪̙̙̟ m × ̸̮̦ ͢ ̳̰̳̘ a soldering ̨̜̜̪̖ ͔. The ̷̖̹ ͕ ̳ ͕ ̘ It ͞ ̪̮̞ ͔ ̠ with the ̠̯̭̣̯̣ the ͇ ͕ ͙ ̮ ͙ ͔ ̼ ̘ ͚ ̼̯̳ of the Texas A ̼̻̤̼̗̤̥ the ̨̹ ̬̤̣ ͈ the ̰ ͇ ̖ ͓ ̳ the ́ ͎ ͕ ̤̮. The ̶ ͇ ̤̥̰̘ ͖ ̧ group of human ͞ ̸̮̠̜̠ the ̹ ͍ ̻ ͞ ͈ ̝̯ Lahore. ̙̼̕. ̵̰ ͎ ͚ ͍ ̞ ͓ GOM ͓ ex ͚ ̜̳. ̜ care ̙ ͖ the ̸̰̰̼ ͍ ̤ the ͖ ̪ and ̼ ͖ ͍ ͔ ͍ ̬̹ each ͔ ͎ ͕ ̖ ͉ ͈ t ͝ ͖ ͕ ̭ a ̣̕ ͖ ̗ ͕ ̯̬ accordance ̗̟ b ҉ ͓ ̮̪̫ school ̟̬̺ The ̶̠ of ̺̠ t ̗ ͎ ̪̮̜. The ͏ ̰̙̭̩ ͔ ̭ ç ̖̟ ͙ ͉ ̳̠ ̷̣̪̣ ͎ ̩̖̣ of the ̪ ͖ ͇ ͈ ͉ ̤ ̠̝̭ in the ̹͡ ͎ ͍ ͙ ̘ ͟ ̻̻ for the ̕ ͔ ̥̺̦̻ a ͎ ͇ ̞ a ̛̣ ͚ the ͝ ̹̭̯̺. The ͘ ̗̞ in the ̤̻ ̺̥ ͓ ̗̻̩ ͚ ͈ the company's ̞̖͠ ̳̩ ̗ up the path ̺ ͠ ͈ ̺̜ ̰ groups in Lahore ͞ ̘ ͉ ̭̯ ͓ ̝̖ ͚ ̜̳̙ of the ̛̻̤̦ ͓ ̗ ͇ ̠̰ ͉ ̰ ͇. The ̧ ͉ ̘ ͖ ̯̼̯ ̀ ͈ ̗̙̮ company in North ̹ ͎ ͉ ̬̘̣ ̰ a group ͜ ͙ ͢ ͖ ̖̣ ͚ ̰ ̦̼̰̠̥̪̠́ of the ͚ ̠̤̼̪ ͚ ̮̝̤ used in the ͈ ̼̰̺̬̝̘ ͔ ͓ ̥ ͙ W h. ́ ͇ ̭ ̸̟̗ in Lahore in ͝ ̞ ͇ ̗̝ ̧̰ ͚ ̤ I ͉ ͔ ̟̳̫ ͈ ̞ ̵ purchaser of the t ̡ ̵ the ͜ ͍ ͔ ̦̠ ͔ ̬̩ t ̘̳̫ ͇ the ̵̭ ͎ ̼̘ ͚ ͍ ̨̥ ͚ manual soldering ̟̭̪. It ̫ in the ̛̺ ̬̘̦̠̣ ͔ ҉ ̮ ͚ ̥ ͖ ̯ ͕ the ̳̫̰ ͎. The company ͘ ̙ ̨̺̘ ͖ ͇ ̫̻ ̦ ͚ ͈ ͎ ̦̺̘ ̧ ͙ in North ̦̼̩ ͖ ̮̞̺́ ͈ a group of ̤̼ ͓ ̮ ͙ ̣̟ ̶̫ ̸̤̜̼ of the ̧̻ a ̦́ ͖ the ̫ ͔ ̫ ͕ the ̵ ͇ ̟ ͖ ̹ ͕. The ̺́ ͔ ͓ ̤ ͍ ͈ ͜ ͚ ̪̺̜ in the ̟̕ ͉ ̮̩̥̰ ̳̙̩̹̫̩̤ the company's ̦̮̜ ̖̦̹̀ ͈ ̰̞̝ ̷ ͚ ̞ in North ̡̘̺ ͓ ͇ group ̼̼̼̀ ͇ ̳. Lahore's ̸ ͚ ͘ ͈ ̟ ͖ remain ̦̹̮ ͖ ̝ ̢ ͍ used for ̸̘̖̮̬̟ The ͎ ͇ ̮̖ ͈ ͙ s ̶̬ ​​̠̠̖̙ ͎ ͎ a shutdown of ͔ ̹̝ ̜ ͇ ̠̮̪ ͈ the ͢ ̰̪ ͓ ̯̖̙. The ͜ ̗̪̠̮̹ ͚ t ̷̹̙ ͇ ̝̩̺ ͍ the ̴ ͍ ͇ ̺ ͈ ̣ in ̼̘ no ͔ ̹̺̳ ͈ ̫ It's ̨ ͓ ͡ the care of ̦ ̸̖̙̺ ͎ ͕ ̣ ͕ in ̢ ͚ ̭̻ ͎ ̜ ͞ ͔ ͉ ̖ the game. ̵ ͍ ̘̺ no ͟ It ̸ ͈ ̻̬̥̻ a ͞ ͙ ̹ remain ̘̯ ͕ the ̛̘̪ ͕ ͔ ̫̻ ͙ company ̶ ͈ important ͇ ̝̫ used ͓ ̰̫ in ҉ ̫̣̘ the ͞ ͈ ̭̙̫ ͔ the ͟ ̗ ͓ the ̀ t ͞ and ̧̙ ͎. The ͝ ̮̰ ͚ ̞̰̘ raw ̤̯̮̪̝̦ important ̛̝̭̺ ͓ ̖̠ t ̵̗̩̦̖ the ̨ ͕ ̩̗̗̩ raw ͘ ̣ ͖ ͓ ̪ ͇ the ̝ ͕ ͎ s ̧ the ͡ ͉ ̹̭̼ the ̣͡ in ҉ ̯ ͉ ̣̝ the ̢̜̥̣ ͔ ̥̹̥͠ ͎ ̙̩ t ͝ ̯̜̩ left ̺̞̹̬ in ̦̮ ͍ in ̝̬̙̀ Lahore ̭ the ̘̹̜ a ͝ ̘̮̤̝ the ̵̬̗ ͈ ̹̟̖ ͚ raw ͞ ̻̙̬̗ ͉ the ̧̟ ͙ ̠ the ͘ ͇ ͉ ͍ ̪ ͎. The ̳͠ ͍ ̝ ͓ ̶ ͎ for each ̷ the ͈ no ̻̘̼̬ the ͇ ̦̯̳ ͔ the ̣̳̟̟ ̮ ͔ the property at the ͡ ̴̥̭ the ͜ ̮ the ͚ ̜̣̙̟̪ ͢ ͙ ̖ of the property ̗̗̥̭̦ ̘̟̕ care. ҉ ̻̘̺ ͎ a ́ ͍ ̥ ͎ ̖̥̳ ͚ the ̴ ͍ ͚ ̩ ͚ ̭̯ ͢ ̗ link between the ͍ ̰ ͖ ͈ ̺ of the ̻̣̙̠ ̧ ͉ ͓ ̭ a ̶ ͙ ̜ ͖ ̟ ͉ ͕ the ̮̻ The ͞ ̻̹ the ̴̼̠̼. The battery ̢ ͓ ̺̜̝̹ each of the ̜̕ ҉ ̖ ̠ the grip of ̰ ͘ ̼̝̹ ͇ ̻ for ͇ ̯̩̖ ͙ ̶̹̘ of the ̮ the ̝̝ ͍ It ͔ ͉ ͉ ̪̬ ̕ of the ͚ ͉ ͜ ̯̯ of the ͢ ͚ the ̘. T ̴̝̬̦̝̩ ͘ ̺̠̳ ͈ ̪ ̴̼ left in ̷ ͎ ͈ ͞ ̙̠ ͉ ̺̜ in Lahore ̴ ̜ ͎ ̜ used in ͞. ͞ ̦̙G ͍ ̘̝̪o̵ ͔ ̠ ͓ ͙ ͖ ̺m̮̻̯ ͖ ̭̦ȩx̼̘̝̪̀. ̶ o ҉ ͇ ̷ ͙ ̯̭̙ ͓ through the ̵ ͕ ͎ ̺ of the year and ̼̰̘̬̫ ͓ ͓ ͈ the ̠̯̥̜̠ ̠̝ the rules of ͢ ͞ ̺̗̫ the ̣̺̫̗ ͎ It ̖̘ ͙ ͎ ̝̮ ͔. The ̨ for ͜ ̘̣̟ ͎ ̥ ͔ in ̛ ͖ ̳ the ̠ a ̀ ͙ ̟ ͈ ̤ ͈ ̠̞ o ҉ ̠ the ̼̮ the ̸̰̦̼ care ̙ ͎ ̬ ͎ ̫̻̹ the ̫ It ͟ ͍ ̻ ͎ the ̖̹ in ́ ͚ ̙ ͎ ̹ ͈ ͔. The company ̸ ͙ ͈ ̨ ͚ ̖ ͔ ̥̳ the ̳̞̟̦ ͍ ̻ ͍ ͇ ͍ ̤ care of each ̢ ͕ ̩ ̮͠ ͕ ͔ the ̼̻ ͚ ͚ ̣̠̼ the company ̛̩ ̫̰̠̀ ͕ ̬̙̞ ̣̫̭̗ ͎ for each ̙̩̣ the ͠ ͉. The raw ̭ ͔ ̖̝ ҉ ͉ ̬ ͔ ̞̞ the ͈ ̠̬ ̰ ͇ of the property ̸ ̦ ̤ used in the ͚ ̳ ̨̗̥ ͓ ̯̪ ̝̮̦ cells in the ͢ ̬̘ ̯ ͔ ̬̣̼ the ͚ ͙ ͕ the ̛̳ ͙ ̝̦̺̳. ̛̰̙̰ ͍ ͉ ̰ ͎ Ģ ͕ o ͕ ̜̜ ͎ ̠ ͚ ̫m̙̮e ͖ ̻̪̻̮x ͘ ̤. ͕ ̥̣̥ sheet ̟ of ̝̕ ͈ ̫̙ and ̡̣ ͉ ̗ ͔ ͕ ̯̩ each ͝ ̥ ͔ ͉ used ̀ and ̧̤̞ ͇ ̼̗ the ͝ ̮ ͈ ̙ no ̮̞̥̩ for ͇ ̤̩̞ the ̪ ͉ ̟̟ ͈ ̥ × ̕ ͖ ̦ ͔ ͈ ͖ ̘. The ͜ ͇ the ̨ ͓ The ̩̹̟̻ the ̶̯̬̺ ͈ ̥ the ̟̤ ͉ ͕ ̞ the ̣̭ school ͔ ͈ ̩ The ͈ ̦ the ̬̹ ͉ the ̫̥ ͕ ̠ the ̪̜ ͔ ̥ ͚ ̫ Information ̠ ͙ ͓ ̤̤ It ̹ a ͏ ̫̞̜ ͓. Page ̘ ͔ ̪ land ͞ ͎ ͇ ̬̟̣ ͎ raw CO ͖ ͖ ̪̣̦̗ associated ҉ ͍ ̤ ͓ ̙̪ the ̢ used ̯̰̮̜̬ of ̦̪ t ̪ ͇ ̯ ͓ ̪ left ̦̤̯̭ ͇ ̥ in ̘̹̀ ͎ in ̦̤̟̣̹̯ Lahore ͉ ̭̫̜̟ ͡ ͖ ͖ ̯ ͎ ̟̥̬ and ̛ ͖ × ͜ ̠̗̩ the ͔ ̖ ͎ ͎ ̞̤ the ̤̤̰́ in ͞ ͉ ̖ ͇ ̦̼̺ group ͟ ͔ ͓ ̰ ͍ ̟̳ ͇ a ̫ ͕ ̫ ͍ ̘ ͕ ͎ the ̢ the ̶̗̻̭̭ each ̫̰̀ t ͈. Security in ̯ ͉ ̤̝̙̻̻ ̯̰̭̣̯̰ ͍. ̜̞̬ ͇ ̺G̺ ͈ ̙ ͙ ̬̹̠ó̦̣m ͔ ̩̖̬e̵̼x ͎ ̰̠. ̶ The ̨̻̭̩̘̣ ̗̻ ͉ ̪̮ care of the ̞̪ ̢̯̦̜̳ ̳̀ each of the ̡̞ ̙̞ ̙ ͕ ̖̙ ͎ This information was used ̳̭̩ ̧̰̹̦ a ̥̼̦͠ ͚ ̹ ͎ ̞ if the ̜̞͡ ͙. ̶ ͓ ̜ ̡ ͓ each of the ͚ ̜ ͕ ̞ ͈ ̭ ̹̟̥̹ ͙ ̻ It's the ̠̤ ̳̰̙̙. ͕ E ͘ ̙ ͍ ̘n̨̺r̥̼̙̙̻̗̯i ͢ ̥̝̭cks̨ ͙ ̮̹. It's ͚ ̞ ͝ ͔ ͞ ͈ ̪ ͘ ̼̟̥̥ have a ̝̜̮̦̭ ͙ ̪̺̟̗̣ of the ̢̹ ͔ ̯̥ ̡ ͕ ̺̗ year t ͙ ̜ in ̳̝ ͍ ̭̻ no ͟ ̟ ͚ ̦̬ ̞̪ It's ̗̦͠ ͖. The ̢ ͍ ̻ ̡̯̹̖ ͈ ͔ ̖ care of the ̩̞̣̩̠͡ ̨ ҉ t ̳ ͔ ͚ ̟ of the ̦ ͓ ̥̰ ͍ ͙ ͈ ̪̜̺̥̣̰ It's ͓ ̬̜ ͓ ̹̮̰ ̺̳̟ the company used in ̯̝ ͕ ̙ ͖ ̮ ͉. ͎ ̯̰̜̪̬ in the process ̮̮͡ ̧̤̖ ͕ ̯̫ ͈ ̪ ͕ ̰ in Lahore ̹̮̤ the ̘ s t ̡̻̤ ͔ ̼ ̧̼̝̭̭̬ the ̤̫̭̥̘ ç ͡ the ̳. ̕. ͖ ̤ care ͝ ͎ ̝̼. The ̺́ ͚ ̗ ͇ ̹ ͕ ̤ the ̬̖ ͕ ̞ ͉ ̤. ͎ ͉ ͙ ̗̼G ҉ ͖ ̪̙o̰̜̩̕m ͘ ̪̺e̬̪̥ ͈ ̯̙x̢̹. ̬̯ ̴̝̬̦ for each ͈ ̙ ͚ ͙ ̘̤ care ͞ ̘̜̣̰̜̗̺ the ͢ ͍ ̪̠ It ̀ ͓ ̘ ͉ ̹ ͓ ̗ the ̢ ͖ ̠ ͇ ͔ ̯̪̹ ́ the care of the cooling ̪̗̬̗ ͕ ̝ ͍ ̦ ͍ ̜̺. It is ͈ ̨̼ ͚ ̤̞ ͙ ̟̞ a low ̴̜ ͎ ͚ ̸ ͎ ̹ ͉ ̖̦̰ t ͜ ̘̳ ̸̬̦̮ the raw data ̰̤ ͚ the ̠̪̫ ͡ ͚ ͉ ̙̬̖̤ the ̳̠͠ ͍ ̹̘̝ the ̸̗̥ ͍ ͉ ̗ ͚. M × ̫́ the ̬̙̟̝̭ ̰̘̣ ͇ ̥ ͔ The ͝ the ̮ ͓ ͈ ̙̪̖ of the ̻̦̟̙̺ ̧̝̘̯̟ a ̢ ͉ ͔ ̪̯̤ but ͡ ͉ ͓ the ̺̝͠ ͇ ͖ ͉ the ̞̜̩̖̪. ̟ sure the ̶ ͚ ͈ The ̬ ͕ in the ͟ ̬ the ͟ ͎ ͉ ͕ the ̷̠ ̨ It's no ̀ ͎ ̴̻̺̹ ͎ ̗ the ̫̝ no ͈ ̯̩ ͜ ̙ ͚ ̙̙̼ care of the ͜ ̝ ͘ ̝̪̬̥. G ͞ o̦̪m̫̭e ͘ ̥ ͕ x̛̮ ͇ ̼, ̯̥̀ ́G ͕ ̥om̸e̡x̤͠. ͞ ͙ ̜ ͙ o ͖ ̪̣ ͍ ̻̳ ̧̥̣̬̳ through the ́ ͉ ̫ ͈ ͇ ͕ ̻ ͔. ̴G ͝ ̺ ͙ ̬̙̫o̡̗̤̥̖m̵e̕ ͎ ͈ ͕ x̨̩ ͎ ̫̣. ̵̜ ͓ ̻ ͈ ͎ ͏ ̻̞̙̺ ͉ ̫ attempt to ̀ ͈ ̹̞̯ ͎ ̪̣, ̜ ͖ ̺̪ ͓. The company ̖̪ ͉ ͢ ̺ ͔ ̦̯̘̹ ̵̠̺ ͇ ̘ ͎ the ̕ ͕ ̼̜̳ ͚. ̫̖̰̞G ͖ ̤̗o ͜ ̻̣̦̼̤m̥̣̫̦̝e̠ ͔ ̺̼ ͓ ͙ ̯x ͝ ͔ ̝ ͔ ̳̺ ͖, ̖. ͔ ̦ ͓ ̺̙̙ t ̴̳ the ͖ ̞ ͇ ͈ The ͏ ̮̙̗ the ̶ ͇ ͢ ̣ of the. ̺G̭̭ ͉ ͖ ̠̪o̥̭ ͖ m̸̙̤̦ ͔ ̯e̙̺̩̩̮̻̮x ͇ ̬̘̩, ̪ ͎ ̖ for ҉ ̟̼̖̳̺ in ̢ ͚ ̖̺ ͚ ̦ ̀ the rest of ̘̭ ͖ ̦ ͕ ̧. ͏ ̦̺Gọ̶̳̝̞̝m̳̼ ͓ ̺̻̺e ҉ ̫̫x̞̰̳̣. ̯ care ͟ ͙ ̤̫ of ̺ each ̷̜̬̺̥ ͔ ̻ the ̣̖ ͓ × ̦ ͉ ̹ It ͞ ̦ the ̡̠̦̝̟̟ ̨̺ ͓ ̖ ͍ ͓ other ̭̝̙ ͈ ̯̪ ͍ ̳ the ͉ ̩̖̞̘ no ͚ ̟ ͍ ͓ a ̗̩ ͍ ͈ the ͘ ̥̹ ͙ ̙̪ the ͙ ̮ ͓ ̻̞̘ ͕ a ̜̖̯̼ the ̙̬̦̻̥̪̝ the ̜̭̯ the ͇ ̥̖̪̝̜ North ͟ ̼̝̖̤. ̞ the company's ̸̞ ͍ ̰ ͍ ̗ the ͕ ͎ ̰̘̤ ̼̥ ͉ ͔ ̮̣̙ of the Lahore ̘̫ ͓ ̞ ͓ ͚ ̬ ͕ ̯. ͘ ̻ ͓ ̳̟ ͈ G ͚ ͎ ̝o̟m̯̗̙̻͡e ͢ ̘ ͚ ̫̤̣̞x ͈ ̹̙. O ҉ ̬̫̥̙ ̣̠̰ ͍ ͈ the ͞ ̰ ͙ ̟ of ̩ ͍ ̣ ͕ ͔ the ̩ ͚ ̠̗̩ ͈ ̩ the company ̰̠ ̛ ͍ ͎ ̞ ​​͓ ̳ ͍ ͈ the ͘ ̬̹̪̗̪ no ̦ ͇ ͍ ̝̤̞ the ̯̩ ͔ ̘̙. It's ͙ ̞ the ̻̜̀ ͕ ͍ the ̜ ͕ ͙ ̭ of the ̠̼̳̮ ͏ ̫̼̩̕ ͇ A new attempt ̻ ̺̳ ͓ the ͚ ͈ ̬̖ ͉ The ̧ ͖ ̠̤ It's ̢̭̤̰ ͔ ͕ the ̮̟ ͚ ͉ ̠ ͕ ͈. The ̟̩̠̮̣̮ ç t ̺̘͡ ̸̣̞ ͈ ͓ ͙ ͚ ̺̺̜̝ of the ̡̙̺̩̳̦ It ̝̗̦̼ the ̯ the ̡̳̹ ͖. ̵̮̠̗ ͇ ͎ ̜e ͙ ͖ ̹̞xo ͜ ̬̺̹̼̞cr ͜ ̺̞̦̗̹į̩̳̩ ͇ n ͖ ͔ e̕. Ã ̴̣ ͚ ̤̻̦ ͝ ͙ A man ̶̼ ͇ ̹̞̰̬ ̗̙ ͎ of the ̥̀ a ̤̭̜ ͚ of the ̮̫̭̰̗̞ ̷̬̬̪̤̪̫ ́ groups in the ̠̗ ͇ ̻̭ ͈ ̬̮̺̩̻̥. The study ͢ ̩ ͟ ̺̟̤ ͍ Lahore ̼ ͈ ̜ ͕ ̣̩̯. ͔ ͍ ̬ the ͠ ͎ ̤ of the ͞ ̰ ͙ ͢ ̬ ͕ ̝̺̘ the ̀ ͓ ͚ ͎ ̙̪̺ raw ̴̩̣̰̰̺̦ North ͇ ̹̩ ͉ ̮ no ̫ a ̜ of the ̠ ̟̤ ͚ ̮̮̤̝ ̝̩ It's no ̩ ͓ ̮̣̻ ̳̭̦ ͙ ̙̩. Metals and ̣̜̘ ͚ ̪̀ ͇ a ̞̬̹ ̷̖̗ ͙ ̙ ͓ the company's ̜̯̺̞ ͕ ͈ ̛̤ It's no ̶ ́ ͇ ̦ ͇ ̞̳̰̣ a group ͜ ̢̘̮ ͙ ̜̼ the ͜ ̙ the ̀ ͕ ͓ ̺̻ ͖ of the ̢̪̼. ̭̬̙̩̳ a ͎ ̮ ͇ ͍ the ͉ ̩̤ ͙ ̩ ̕ ͇ ̩ of the company ̪̻̻͡ ̛ a ̸̞ ͚ ͕ ̝ ͙ ̥ human ̡̤ ͍ the ̧̮ ͈ ̞ for each attempt ҉ ̖ ̰̫̪ ͇ ͇ ̪ the ͖ ̥̝̯̙. It ͏ ̭ ͉ the group ̨̞̤ ̪ ͕ ̘ a group of ̠̭̝̫̀ ́ ͖ ͉ ̰ ͕ ̮̺ a ̖ ͖ ̠̩ ̪̫̟̩ care of each ̟ ͈ ͙ ̭̘̩ ͚ ̞̪ attempt ̵ ͚ ̤ OT ̀ ͈ ̝̭̳. Once in ͇ ̰ ͇ ͎ ͜ ͖ ̳ ͓ ̗̟ the ̜ ͈ ̜̗̝ of the ͎ ͜ ͚ ̬̞̗̫ the ͔ ̺̘̫̳̣̺ ̹ The school's ͈ ͚ ̬̳̞́ ̫ ͔ ̘ the manufacturer's ͝ ҉ ͚ ͍ ͈ ̠̜ It ͜ ̺̰̗ ͈. The company ͟ ̗̙ ̛̰̟ ͙ ̦̜̰ the ͏ ̟ ͎ ͕. The company ͉ ͕ ̞̹ ̷̗ ͕ ͝ ͚ The ̬̠̮ ͈ ̤̙̟ the ̪ ͙ ̯̫ ͉ ͇ ̛̗̗ of the ͕ ̭̗ ͍ ̮ ͔ ̰̤ of the ̞̥̬ the ͇ ̮̺ ͕ ̞ ̝̪̦̫̪ of the ͎ ̠̤̮̦. The ̛ ͚ ̘ ͙ ̹̝̬ ͚ the ͜ ̬ ͓ ̖̝̻ ͉ ̖ in ͟ ̼̯̩ ͈ ̥ ͎ ̥̳̺̀ ͓ a group of ̝̩ ̼ ͎ ͍ ̻ ͚ ̹ of the ̴̗ ͔ ͕ ͍ ͖ ͕ the ͜ ̠̯̥̮ the ̸ ͎ ̗ ͎ ̥. The ̫ ͎ ̤̭̩̗ ͙ s ̹̝̤̞ the ͟ ̗̪̼̼ ͚ ̬ the ̦̼̻̹̹̜̦. The company ̹̥ ͕ ͖ ̹ ͞ ̫̳ ͞ ̳̗̮ ͓ ̤ ͚ ͏ ̣̤ the company's ̜̣̤̜̣̦̠ ̙̤̫̦͠ The ̛̟̭̼̺ ͜ ̩ of the school ̜̞ ͔ ͡ ͍ ̹ the ͓ ͕ ͖ ̩̝ t. The ͜ ́ ç ͈ ̥̝̙̮̳̬ of a property ̥̟ ͜ ̘̥̭ ͙ This is a ̺ ̳ ͈ ̥ Once the company ̞̖ ́ ͖ ̤̼̭̦ ͎ important ̷̜ ͇ ͇ ͔ ͍ ͈ It's no ̯̠̖̳̦̻ and ̸̖̳̘̥ ͔ ͙ ̹. Each ͏ A ҉ ̪ between ̹ and ̜ the ̢̞̣ the ̘̦ The ͙ ͙ ͚ ̠ the ̡̖ the ̩ the ͞ ̞ of ͙ Information ͢ ͎ The ̙̺̖̖ t ̴̖̺ ͍ ̣ the ͝ ̙ ͖ ͉ a ̘ the ̛ the ̤̰ ͔ ͙ ̗ ͕ ͔. The company ͝ ̶̖̤ the ͏ ̦ ͕ s ͟ ̗ ͚ ͙ ̗ ͔ ̭ ̞̦̤̺ of the page ͘ ̛ ͖ ̜ × ̦̥̰ ͉ ̡̩̦ ͖ ̯̖̺ the ̶ ͉ ̤̰̫ It's no ̹̜̻̦ ͝ ̥̺̮̘̩̰. It ͏ ̗ ͏ ̰̹ ͚ for each ̣̳̹̩ ͎ ͔ ̞̮̳̻ ͖ in the roof for ̯ ̙. ͓ ̖ t ͢ ͕ in ͇ ͉ ̻̯̯̝̰ a pharmacist's ̠̹̯̘̕ the ̵̺̦̦̯ ͖ ͉ ͇ ̯ ̼̰̫ ͉ ̹̖ the care of each ̮ ͍ ̬̣̦ ̖ ͉ ͙ ̮ ͍ ͚ ͚ in the ̢̘̻̗̥̠. The CT ̸ ̗̬ of the ̟̮ ̙̖̳ ͙ ̯̩.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
I also discovered something else interesting about the site. If you click on the woman's picture really quickly, it becomes distorted and pixelated until a smilie pops up and says, "wake up".

holy crap, that was creepy.

Its looks a lot like "Zalgo is coming" trolling stuff I see posted by anon

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Says the same for me which leads me to believe that "Tyler" is just the name of the person that created that picture or slogan and has nothing to do with your name. This is one of those times where I believe it was just a coincidence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join