It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Matter What Your Politics, Why Is Anyone Living In Poverty?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Honestly? You can't handle the answer...

It's because we must prune the species of rough edges, and pressure heat to ensure correct structural integrity.

The pressures destroy the weakest, and promote the most fit.

I know you can't handle it...

I know you must fight...

You just don't realize where it all leads if the pressures are released.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

OK, what you are saying is because TPTB want to prune off, the good and decent people, the best, in my opinion, and the ones walking the walk of kings and going home, because WISDOM LOOKS UP FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE WELL and reward its own asleep at the wheels, apathetic, users and abusers, claw to the top As$h$l$s!!

I know that dog eat dog, social darwinism (fit a draco immature, less than develped consciosness) is what they're using.

But, the LIGHT IS HERE HOLDING THE TRUE FREQUENCY AND THEY CAN'T OVERCOME IT WITH THEIR BASE ONE.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

SELF CHARGING and ACCELERATING potential free energy motor generator

Course we're going to have to try and duplicate his starship motor, I've been interested in starship winds for some time.

Gotta love that acceleration.

There is simply no way we're ging to build little windmills a press little pellets forever.

High Voltage Looped Streamer

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Free Energy Flyer for the Public - (See all the Information in the Description)

He recommends making videos on the things we wish funded over their missiles, nuclear, fossil fuels and war, the many great things that should be freeing the world, already, and solving the real problems. Of course, minus their profits, for they don't need anymore profit in the least, in fact they need a good dose of humble pie themselves.

But we have the power.

Opting out, and giving a voice to those who don't have one. We are not overpopulated, yet, and have ample room for all to live free. And all to have land and resources and ENERGY. To choose what they wish to do each day.

Currently, a small group of middle class who are healthy, (lucky even because one brought down with a serious illness in the US will bankrupt a family easily), a tiny minority group on earth, is so bought off that they continue to vote in and support the most wost criminals of our galaxy and allow the suffering of billions.

Are they really asleep? Or just taking the candy?

Videos are a good idea. So are TShirts! Cards! Posters! And newsletters or magazines on the alternatives and what we should be funding.

And getting people to research and make those phone calls in spades, because its time to really get going.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Again, the most fit arent the most psychotic. They're the most loving and the very ones earth was designed for by the true Family for the master tests. Here on earth, those are the most successful, and the middle class who allow it all are the amongst the most apathetic in the universe. We don't a planet redesigned to be filled with the dark side demons.

In fact, that is not going to happen cosmically. The dark will be not pulling off what they want, even with Fukushima.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Yea whatever you're smoking I don't want. I'm dealing in reality here.

Humans are of the animal kingdom, and deal with the same issues for the most part.

Animals instinctively know to push out the weakest from their herd.

We do it time and time again via our own pecking orders.

I don't care if you wanna belive this or that. It doesn't change reality.

Too many dimwits walking around means degeneracy of the herd.

It's most unwise.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm awake. I have memories and don't get nudged to learn more, see more, or wake up more, don't get nudged to write or post even, I get pushed, and kicked in the butt very hard with my wake up.

Humans are not animals, their body suits share the same stardust, they're all ET off planet dna, also, so they share in alot. But they're on a different level and grade of soul in a universe that is a testing ground school. Its alot like water too, we're all spongebob. Eveyrthing is waves, even rocks are more condensed wave.

And we enter into the schools, to grow our Love and Equality, to practice what we preach, to have our inner and outer match, to raise our frequency and expand, progress our intellect, which is our Souls/Consciousness.

We are infinite parts of infinity. Always existed, and always will.

Earth has infinite frequency and realms around it too. The animal kingdoms are lower frequency. We're here to make choices:

Up the ladder, by living with integrity and love.

Or down the snake to the predator world of dog eat dog. We're in the 50/50, half way point, where we behave like primatives or strive to Become, and join our family.

Every day its a test here.

And the hard core reality of whatever you think you're facing is a dark side trap for a regressed consciousness, one allowing self to be programmed to have less love, less compassion, less understanding, a shrunken state of consciousness, from entering the school as an infant.

You're living in a world where there is far more Love, than fear/hate. Far more people giving beyond their abilities to family and friends than this elite predator group, so the blanket statements put out against humanity, don't even listen to them. They're just propaganda.

There is integrity, where it is an honor to be here, to serve or help. To knock on your soul and ask what you came for, and then there is the side that will only have regrets when they pass over, for all the unopened bottles of wine they never tried, all those who were placed in their path to assist, that they never tried to help.

Our infinite selves, our own souls are pretty tough judges.

As for me, equality all the way, and love for others.

I guess there is a line in the sand and people have to make some choices.

Did you know that the animal kingdom/realms, they're our little brothers and sisters, and once upon a time, we were there too? And animals respond best to love and goodness as well. Traumatizing and harming them is halting their progression, and many of them are being taken off planet right now as we speak.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
But most of all, we are not going to allow a criminal, lower frequency psychotic level of human, a tiny minority group, to murder, harm humans, to depopulate, to destroy this planet any longer. They are going to face the music for their own actions, they are not off any hooks, however, their frequency, and NLP, and all the coding they do, is not even = to the light and intention of one awakened soul connecting to their Infinite Light and potential. They won't get past my frequency or many others. And we're going to be freeing this planet, and opting out, setting a prime example, curing the body of disease and making them face their unlawful actions is an honor.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

human

This may clear up some of the confusion.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You're here to wake up too.

And use the mind you have to pay attention to the world around you. Notice things like the Olympic opening ceremony and see clearly that this means the ones running things are incredibly twisted.

You're also here to pay attention to your own inner works, your own wake up calls, your own nudges of conscious. Most people have strong messages that they're off track or lacking love. It takes a long process to twist children. They notice when their hearts are open and even feel Spirit within, and when they feel hollow and off track. We're all sent in here as incredibly sensors, all of us are psi.

There are many who have been awake all their lives, at least to some extent.

Human as you defined is an AI body suit. Its not consciousness, its not alive as I define it, it is a mere toaster! And science already has disproved all the main tenants of relativity, homogenous space. In fact, we are most likely in a hologram universe (and all holograms are technology).

news.discovery.com...

Your body is a holgoram. So what is your consciousness? Is you consciousness the size of a rodent's consciousness? A feline's? A bird's? What is the difference in frequency and realms? Do you think there are other realms? Grades of consciousness? If man was a reptile, where would he be living?

Every day we are in tests: help another or walk away? have patience to a family member, or harshness and intolerance? buy yourself a trinket or help a friend in need? those choices reflect who you are and the size of your own soul/consciousness.

Everything around us is also Waves

Perception - The reality beyond matter

Much of science is questionable

Leedskalnin's Magnetic Current: Natural AC

Leedskalnin's Magnetic Current: Man Made AC

Those who think they're in the animal dog eat dog frequency, may be creating their next step.....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The main thing is we are all flesh and blood women and men and have infinite inalienable rights, and any law to the contrary is unlawful legislation. And we who are aware, and refusing to participate in this will be opting out physically from this slave system, as much as possilbe, for some its only opting out in spirit, but we're never going to stand under the bad ideas of the few.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The main thing is we are all flesh and blood women and men and have infinite inalienable rights, and any law to the contrary is unlawful legislation. And we who are aware, and refusing to participate in this will be opting out physically from this slave system, as much as possilbe, for some its only opting out in spirit, but we're never going to stand under the bad ideas of the few.

I don't think these two go together.

You are free to believe in these "infinite inalienable rights", but what I witness says they are non-existent except in the minds of fools.

Laws exist that can be enforced.

Freedoms exist that can be defended.

Call me lame, but my years of wanting to fight are mostly over.

I can do quite well in the current system.

Some are less fortunate.

Ultimately nature will select who is most fit to survive.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So you're someone who would just cave in to any police state?

I'm not ever going to. I don't have the time to get the group going locally here at this point, for I have 3 older sons, 16-22, one is working part time, nearly full time, working on paying off his student loan to do another year of college.

This year, we're going to be working at creating small learning businesses for my sons, and then if that property doesnt sell, the plan for getting the gypsy caravan together will be put into play.

If they start to stand on their own 2 feet, then I'm going to switch my focus to what I've been wanting to do, as soon as the nest is a little less full, or dependent, and that is go into community work, newsletter, blog radio, group.

Its not just awareness, awareness is important, getting people to do some research themselves, and getting offgrid solutions going. Plans for survival if needed, for relocation, if needed. We don't know what is coming.

But its actually a legal battle, before any revolution. They have enacted unlawful, unconstitutional legislations, which is a unlawful and very fragile house of cards.

Throughout history, including the Nuremburg Trials, those legislations were death sentences to the signatures on them

We have a common law, thou shalt not harm and constitutions. Much of our bylaws and all of our corporate laws are unlawful.

I suggest nonstop legal challenges, and never stopping, until justice is served well. People can pass the hat to lighten the costs and launch the freedom campaigns.

I don't believe in violent opposition. But ASSERTIVENESS and nonstop.

If we run into a corrupt judge or politician, pass the hat and get a few good PI's on them and nail their buttside to the wall. Make an example of corruption going to jail and ensure they stop betraying their office of trust and abusing their positions.

So, the community work is to get people into the aware free will zone, and progress consciousness. See through things, think.

Work on seed banks. Fill food banks up with some aquaponics. Write and solicit the will of some local farmers, and aware, caring people to know there have always been options and we can make a difference in this world.

The corruption and unlawful abuses and legislations are going to be overturned.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
And for everyone focusing on offgrid, I highly recommend putting up that cob or tent workshop, there are some inventions and solutions that need to be discovered, open sourced, and shared with the world. Spread to whole neighborhoods.

Secrets of Magnets & Hidden Sciences - Jason Verbelli (Click Show More below the video)

The many links below are well worth pursuing.

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We're far from a police state!

Look, I'm pretty much disgusted with people at this point. Their critical thinking skills are incredibly lacking. Why fight for people who refuse to learn. . .

Whatever the case may be:

Some being too dumb to comprehend

Some being too apathetic to care

Some being too greedy to see the forest from the trees

The reality is that the system is in place, because the people allow it.

You can claim I'm a hypocrite for allowing this as well, but I've spent too many of my days trying to teach the most simplest of concepts to people.

THEY WON'T WAKE UP. Even if they seem to, they're still several steps behind the PTB.

I'm content knowing that the brightest are still flourishing in the current terrain.

As for the mindless fools? Let them eat cake.

Call me heartless, I don't care. I'm still going to live my life how I so choose, and that includes helping out those whom I deem worthy of my support.

I still help out those who are quite weak, yet still just need a little bit of community support. People who others call "crazy" or "psycho" or what have you. I'm the guy that shows them respect and compassion as long as they're nice, but honestly deep down I know there are too many dumb people causing problems for the rest of us.

It's an internal conflict that I don't ever think will be fully resolved, but each year the cognitive dissonance is further accepted, and the tension cools down a bit more.

So you can sit here and judge me however you want, but I know who I am and why I say and do the things I do.

Good day, ma'am.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Video 54 Houses Earthships

Tour of a Yurt

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't have any intention of judging you in the least. However my free will is to find simple solutions to not (even if I win a lottery or write a best selling novel) giving the Corrupt Middlemen, money from me and my household, or any I can influence, for that is not needed, they can take a hike, and shining the way.

It doesnt take everyone seeing something to make a difference. It takes striving for goals that can shine the light for others, and help those in need, and doing what we can and are directed to do.

This is my biggest passion, equality, getting people offgrid and not handing them the little money many of us have, to the larger money some of us have, but prefer to live relatively independent (thus far there is no place where taxes and insurance and repairs do not have to be made, there is always some cost, so this is RELATIVE until enough say, wow, we've been living, working, adding whole wages to our family to PAY THAT GUY OVER THERE, WOW, the bear is stupid, the bear is stupid, circles just circles.

I don't even believe it takes a majority to raise frequency, and putting ideas out, around us, online, in conversation, and with our meditation, thoughts, even, holding that, brings that frequency into the Earth Energy Grid. It all helps.

What Im going to be working for is a world where anyone who thinks like you, cannot slam dunk the majority of us and our free will (world wide, most people aren't doing well, and they're the awake ones.)

In other words, my life goal is to work to make sure a good section of us who do not appreciate being forced to pay huge sums to landlords/realators/bankers, and power companies, or even corporate farms GMO farms and food prices, will be doing something a little different.

As long as we ALL have choices. Then whatever floats your boat is fine for you, as long as you don't try to impose anything on us.

Another goal of mine, aside form some way of shining this example, is to GIVE A STRIDENT VOICE IN OUR COMMUNITIES TO THE NEEDY, HOMELESS, HANDICAPPED, not just the well heeled yuppies. Time for communities to start to have empathy and understanding and respect for each other.

Blessings and Love to you, and your family. May you walk in happiness and health, wellness and Good Fortune.

Edit to add: And you can choose to find people you think are worthy. I intend to see it that ALL PEOPLE FEEL WORTHY ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND LIVE AS THEY SEE FIT.

IF I WANT TO FIND THE WORLD'S GREATEST, I'll LOOK IN THE WORLD's MOST FORSAKEN PLACES.
I WAS BORN KNOWING THAT, BUT THAT'S JUST ME!
edit on 20-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
At the smallest level, you could get together with a bunch of your friends and buy some land in the country and go for it.

I think that the big problem with something like this is that far to many people are not willing to work hard for the common good.

I live in the country, built my own house, barn etc. We garden keep chickens and don't have a mortgage. It was a heck of a lot of manual labor. I just don't think that most young people have any concept of what it is to do manual labor from dawn to dusk for weeks in a row.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well what I see is that project where they grew 1 million pounds of food and 10 000 fish on 3 acres aquaponics.

I feel that people who are seeing real solutions can, if they wish, keep to themselves and live their lives as they see fit, contributing out of their own talents, ie. consulting, art, woodworking, writing, design, counseling, what ever they feel up to, I imagine some of them are called to be teachers or nurses, just like the rest of the population. They won't have to work full time necessarily, though and might prefer to share a job with another who has family and only wants part time.

But I see heritage, healthy, non GMO, organic Food Production on that scale a real advantage.

Ideally, family and friends would set up, they would have their own small businesses or ways of contributing much smaller amounts of money, they would still save for repairs and trips and rainy days, but if its all in the clear, and everyone is doing well, perhaps selling some of the food to pay for the operation, and they've more than broken even, why not contribute the rest to families in need, food hampers, and even adopt local families, for extra nutrition, for the kids and extra presents at christmas. Why not teach some of the young in the community how to farm, how to build energy devices, wood working, crafts, and share. Run a community newsletter and group from there, and even some telescope building and skywaching. And if everyone is more well off, pass the hat to duplicate/export this in a third world country. Or an eco farm/half way house, for the street children, like in the Phillipines, or any country in need.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The commitment to working dawn till dusk for groups branching off, for certain periods of time, is part of opting out, it is pretty much a given that its not going to be the same as renting a 1500/month home or buying a 400 000 dollar house all nice and pretty but costs you 1 1/2 extra incomes to pay for.

Some can adjust, others won't. Also I actually see eco farms being balanced, and inclusive. That means a community that looks after its own, including the handicapped, the elderly, and won't work any other kind of world. Don't like this one.

I grew up on an orchard/farm, then it was the farmer's market. Lots of work. But the house raising and that kind of work is not nonstop.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join