It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apocalypse Of The Sixth Trumpet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Sequel to Revelation Chapter Nine, by EstimatedProphet: . . . . . . Part One

[color=Cyan]The sequel of the Locust Thread, before and after the Asteroid Impact.

Here is a quick review on the other threads that I had put together about the struggles and of the survival of humanity, during the chaotic times of the tribulations in revelations, and of the coming destruction's of the known modern world of today, and of this generation.

Rev 8:5. Then the angel took the censer, felled it with fire from the alter, and hurled it on the Earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake!

[color=Cyan]This is a symbolic and metaphorical view about the overall sequences, before and after the biblical catastrophe of an asteroid impact on Earth!

After the beginning of chapter eight in the book of revelation, again the bible repeats itself when the trumpets are sounded, but this time with symbolic detail and meanings in the visions, to help the reader understand of what shall take place!

[color=Cyan]First Trumpet Blast, Rev 8:7. = Meteor Shower from the Asteroid fallout!

And there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth!
[color=Cyan]Second Trumpet Blast, Rev 8:8. = Asteroid Impact!

And then, something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea!
[color=Cyan]Third Trumpet Blast, Rev 8:10. = Super Solar Flare!

And a great star, blazing like a "torch," fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water!

Please Click on this Link Below to Read about the Wormwood Prophecy!
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread815052/pg1#pid13598383]> > > Revelation Research Project < <

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Very well presented.
S&F
I really don't have much to add at the moment. I think I need to read it again to get it all to sink in.
Although the chapters you quote from Revelation, could August and September of this year be represented by their month's place in the calendar (8 & 9)? Maybe this is when all four horsemen to ride on, so to speak, as it all begins... or ends?

I'm interested to see Part 2.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Excellent post! The pictures break it up and make the information easier to understand. But, I've always been a sucker for picture books.

I never understood the "locust" reference in Revelations, but you may be correct....They send out men, or drones even, and then help themselves to whatever crops and resources are left, like real locusts. Locusts swarm all over any green crop and scarf it down to the roots. That's what came to my mind, anyway...otherwise, Revelations could have said "butterflies" or "bees" or "birds". Locusts are the harbinger of starvation because they take it all and leave nothing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Part Deuce - 2

Before I continue, I must apologize to all of you about the concerning of this matter, and my condolences go-out to the saints in the world, that will come to suffer during their great trials, persecutions and death.

Again, I am deeply sorry for the bad news that I have been mentioning, but we really do not have much time left, so I must urge you all to prepare yourselves both physically and spiritually, because these things will happen, it is only-just a matter of time.

[color=Cyan]As I had mentioned before, about the asteroid, it is but a sign from God Himself, to put a stop to humanity and their civilization. If this catastrophe does not occur here on the earth, it would be almost impossible for the governments and world leaders to take full control over the population and their new world order would not be possible nor successful because of the large amounts of their troops that would be lost during the rebellion against the civilian populace!

Therefore, the fulfillment of the asteroid prophecy here on Earth, will be the equalizer between the people and the powers to be. Thus with the large amounts of losses and casualties from the common civilian population will be great. And while at the same time, the powers of the governments that had concealed themselves and escaped destruction inside of caves, mountains, bunkers, and underground structures, they will have minor losses.

Virtually almost all of the governments men, would have survived these catastrophes here in the world, that where caused before and after the asteroid impact!

Therefore, these destruction's and the lose of many of the common civilian population will make it easier for the governments to take control over the population after the asteroid impact, and for them to eradicate the world of peace and human-rights by Martial Law and civilian detainment all over the world. thus bringing about their new world order of totalitarianism into effect, and of the fulfillment of these prophecies!

Once the paratroopers in or near the cities start to land, the reinforcements or convoys of vehicles will begin to aid and support the descending paratroopers from the sky, on land and/or, from the air!

The reinforcements must “fend-off” any confrontation from rebellious and/or violent groups of civilians, and by the use of whatever means necessary!

Note: The paratroopers nor the reinforcements and/or the troopers on the ground, are “NOT TO HARM THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS” who are praying, mourning and lamenting to God because of what is happening around them! “THESE GROUPS OF PEOPLE ARE TO BE LEFT ALONE!”

(These people who are in a state of prayer and lamentation, are the "Saints and Witnesses," who will be put to death because of their faith in God and in His Son, Jesus Christ. They are the "saints" because they would be martyred, and they are the "witnesses," who will testify and prophecy, during the last days, here on Earth!)

“Their time will come when they shall be forced inside of prisons and eventually interrogated.” But they are to be given the privilege and honor that they deserve, by allowing them to continue in prayer, even inside of their prisons and until their execution and death!
(Note: That schools, churches and government buildings, will be converted into prison camps, when peace and human-rights are abolished. They will be used for the imprisonment of the survivors, of the many destruction's that where caused by the asteroid, and when Martial Law and civilian detainment is decreed upon the people/populace!)

(This is concerning the fulfillment of what the Lord has spoken to His Apostles:
"On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them!")

(The common people inside of these camps, will be given a choice and ultimatum, to accept the world as it is, by the act of initiation, through the acceptance of being microchipped, via (RFID Chip,) and/or "death," by the act of a wicked beheading by the guillotine!)

[color=Cyan]Therefore, the governments elite forces will survive by air and inside of mountains and underground structures throughout the world, before and after the impact of this falling object. The human population will now be declined and ready for invasion by the governing forces that have survived these catastrophes.

These are the whole and overall implications about the sixth trumpet being sounded in scripture. I shall go through the chapter with you, verse by verse, to help you understand the mystery and meaning of this prophecy, and about the endeavors which the people will have to face, during the end of this age.
edit on 26-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: color error!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Part Three - 3

Revelation 9:13-21
New International Version (NIV)

(I use the New International Version and/or the King James Versions, because they have all the original texts and verses and have not been altered as the other books.)

(The "New World" Translation is the book that many of the Jehovah Witnesses use, and that I do not recommend. Because this is a new translation of the Holy Bible that has been altered several times, and that words have been changed, added, taken-out and/or left-out, from the original bible texts.)

(This was done purposely by the Free-masonic founder of the cult,
(Charles Taze Russell and his Associates) too change its meanings and interpretations of the Holy Book. Thus corrupting the truth within the Holy Bible!)

(In Revelation 22:18, it reads;
"If anyone adds anything and/or takes away the words from the original texts of the "Holy Bible," God will add to him/her the plagues written in the book, and their names shall be taken-out of the "Great Book Of Life!")

Therefore, the founder of the Jehovah Witnesses, (Charles Taze Russell) has defied the warnings of the Lord, about the concerning of the editing, alteration, change, and/or the modifying of the Holy Bible, which is contrary to what was written in the ending of the Book of Revelation and of the Holy Bible!

Thus, the meaning of the words, "New World Translation," used by the altered bible, refers to the same meanings of the illuminaties, "secret government cults, New World Order!"
("The Gideon Bible" also is another example of bible alteration and change, within it's texts!)

Therefore, the "New World Translation of the holy bible," is a corrupted text, that have been changed and altered by these hypocritical religious leaders. Charles Taze Russell was not the only-one/person doing such things, because up-until this day, almost all religious leaders and/or false prophets are making several books, that use God's name in vain, to deceive the masses and to make a profit and/or financial gain by selling these lies!

Anyways, sorry about all this religious trolling, but I had too just get this out of the way, and also to make it easier for you to understand the true texts, of the Holy Bible, that have not been altered, so that you can gain a greater understanding of these endeavors of the prophecies and about the revelations, thereof.

edit on 28-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "Color aditive error!"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well there is a small, very small mind you, group of so called elite that want to bring this in. However, even if it should happen, my consciousness is not up for grabs and I will NOT be pulling this crapola in, for I am faithful to Mom and Dad, the Family, our Creator/Source, who are really rooting for us to get it together and wake up, hold Their Frequency of Love and Goodness over this world.

that is the real job here.

Not the doom!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The Continuation Of The Message In The Prophecy, Part - 4: . . .
[color=Cyan]Revelation 9:13-14
King James Version (KJV)

13_The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14_It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

[color=Cyan]In this symbolic and mysterious, "Metaphorical meaning," in this verse and chapter, it speaks about the four angels. These angels are, and represent the figurative meaning of the, "Four Corners of the Globe and/or the entire World!"

The Great River Euphrates metephorical meaning is, (People!)
(Note: The four angels also represents people throughout the world!)

The great river Euphrates was one of the "names" of the four rivers that where connected through the midst of the Garden of Eden. The Garden of Eden was the place where God created man and where man and woman originated from.

Thus, the river Euphrates represents man and life. But in this case of the revelation prophecy, it is absolutely the opposite. This time the River Euphrates symbolism of giving life in the garden of Eden, it is now symbolically exterminating man, as a deluge or flood, thus representing "Death" for all man-kind!

In these chapters and verses here, you can get an overall view of the asteroid impact, and how humanity is going to deal with this matter, and also how the land and heavens are affected by this prophecy.

Revelation 6:12-17
King James Version (KJV)

12_And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The earthquake was caused because of the great impact from the asteroid.
The sun is darkened by reason of the Abyss, which is the volcanic activity and smoke from off the disruption and disorder of the Earth's inner-core!

The moon is tainted red-like blood because of the many fires that are caused by this event of the great impact on our planet, and that are reflected back into our moon, causing it to look red because of the burning land here on Earth!

13_And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

"Brimstone and Hail."

This shower of fire will seem as the stars are falling from heaven. but these fire falls, are simply the debris off the asteroids tail and the aftermath of the asteroid, before and after impact!

14_And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

In this verse, it explains the presents of the Lord here on Earth, God the Almighty.
The approaching planet which is the "Kingdom of Heaven," will reside on the Earth and bringing great wrath and destruction to the nations of the world.

Because of it's great gravitational pull against the world, that the Earth's axis will shift, mountains and islands will be removed from their place, and the world shall burn from the immense heat of the great fire thereof!
The heaven departing is the Earth's atmosphere, that will be removed because of the immense heat of this planet. (Something like an unquenchable flaming torch against a body of water and the waters and "vapors" (clouds) receding before it's fiery flame!)

15_And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

"People will go into hiding because of the wrath of the Lord, The Lamb of God the Almighty!"

16_And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17_For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 7
King James Version (KJV)

1_And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

"Again, these are the same angels of the four corners of the world, that are also described in Revelation 14, who are bound at the Great River Euphrates!"

2_And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3_Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

This angel with the the Seal of The Living God, is the "Messenger" of the Lord of Spirits, after His "Death," here in the world!
edit on 28-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "Ats color error!"

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Excellent post! The pictures break it up and make the information easier to understand. But, I've always been a sucker for picture books.

I never understood the "locust" reference in Revelations, but you may be correct....They send out men, or drones even, and then help themselves to whatever crops and resources are left, like real locusts. Locusts swarm all over any green crop and scarf it down to the roots. That's what came to my mind, anyway...otherwise, Revelations could have said "butterflies" or "bees" or "birds". Locusts are the harbinger of starvation because they take it all and leave nothing.
Agree.Good job

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ok, according to the bible we aren't supposed to have advanced warning of this so there's really no evidence that says the worlds going to end this year. People can believe what they want, it's their privilege. The weather is supposed to get screwed up and the Economy may collapse if our government doesn't pull a rabbit out of it's hat. I see evidence of these things happening.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by estimatedprophet
Part Three - 3

Revelation 9:13-21
New International Version (NIV)

(I use the New International Version and/or .)

(The "New World" Translation is the book that many of the Jehovah Witnesses use, and that I do not recommend. Because this is a new translation of the Holy Bible that has been altered several times, and that words have been changed, added, taken-out and/or left-out, from the original bible texts.)

(This was done purposely by the Free-masonic founder of the cult,
(Charles Taze Russell and his Associates) too change its meanings and interpretations of the Holy Book. Thus corrupting the truth within the Holy Bible!)

(In Revelation 22:18, it reads;
"If anyone adds anything and/or takes away the words from the original texts of the "Holy Bible," God will add to him/her the plagues written in the book, and their names shall be taken-out of the "Great Book Of Life!")

Therefore, the founder of the Jehovah Witnesses, (Charles Taze Russell) has defied the warnings of the Lord, about the concerning of the editing, alteration, change, and/or the modifying of the Holy Bible, which is contrary to what was written in the ending of the Book of Revelation and of the Holy Bible!

Thus, the meaning of the words, "New World Translation," used by the altered bible, refers to the same meanings of the illuminaties, "secret government cults, New World Order!"
("The Gideon Bible" also is another example of bible alteration and change, within it's texts!)

Therefore, the "New World Translation of the holy bible," is a corrupted text, that have been changed and altered by these hypocritical religious leaders. Charles Taze Russell was not the only-one/person doing such things, because up-until this day, almost all religious leaders and/or false prophets are making several books, that use God's name in vain, to deceive the masses and to make a profit and/or financial gain by selling these lies!

Anyways, sorry about all this religious trolling, but I had too just get this out of the way, and also to make it easier for you to understand the true texts, of the Holy Bible, that have not been altered, so that you can gain a greater understanding of these endeavors of the prophecies and about the revelations, thereof.

edit on 28-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: "Color aditive error!"

(I use the New International Version and/or the King James Versions, because they have all the original texts and verses and have not been altered as the other books.)

You know, I have seen this claim repeated and wonder how it can be so when:

www.drbo.org...

The Latin Vulgate (Biblia Sacra Vulgata) Clementine Version
Translation from Greek and other languages into Latin by Saint Jerome, about 382 A.D.

Pope Damasus assembled the first list of books of the Bible at the Roman Council in 382 A.D. He commissioned St. Jerome to translate the original Greek and Hebrew texts into Latin, which became known as the Latin Vulgate Bible and was declared by the Church to be the only authentic and official version, in 1546.
What is known as the Doauy-Rheims Bible.

en.wikipedia.org...

For many years it was common not to give the translation any specific name. In his Leviathan of 1651, Thomas Hobbes referred to it as the English Translation made in the beginning of the Reign of King James.[12] A 1761 "Brief Account of the various Translations of the Bible into English" refers to the 1611 version merely as a new, compleat, and more accurate Translation, despite referring to the Great Bible by that name, and despite using the name "Rhemish Testament" for the Douay–Rheims Bible version.

Can you tell me how a bible translated in 382 A.D. Is the same as the King James Version made in 1611? I believe the reason King James wanted a new bible was because he took issue with the original texts. All this discussion of other versions having altered texts seemly high hypocritical IMO. Bottom line, the Protestant changed what they did not like in the Catholic bible, the first bible translated from Greek to Latin Vulgate. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort you made to provide us with a vivid scenario of how this could all unfold.
One picture is worth a 1,000 words.
Starred and Flagged.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Fair effort, like your pics you attached.

For the record, i'm not fussed, just interested in seeing how this folds out. Whether it be death, or bliss

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Who the hell let Harrold Camping on the internet!? Unplug his AOL please....

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This thread is like opening a big comic book ,Nice work
On the other hand i was talking to a preacher ,who is always telling me the end is nigh,and i asked him to narrow down the date of the apocalypse ,Got him down to 50 years but his younger sidekick went outside protocol and reckons more like a year. either way, love the pics

edit on 29-3-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Look, I'm gonna pick two of these joints and show you another way.

first....
And there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth!

Hail is very cold condensed water vapor.
Fire is very hot ignited material vapor.
Blood is... well... it is blood of life.
You see now how ''life'' condenses and falls upon the earth?

second....
And a great star, blazing like a "torch," fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water!

The Sun (Sol) is a great torch.
Sol, in his masculine form, falls from the sky upon the earth, lands inside the amniotic fluid and rides the wave through the narrow gate into the promised land.
We say ''a third'' because the earth (Earth) is referenced by the number 234, the Sun is referenced by the number 432, and thus the waters of life are approximately 1/3 of the total 666.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
EstimatedProphet Response too, "Sad_Eyed_Lady." . . . . . !

The New International Version (NIV) and the King James Version (KJV) are the original translations of the Holy Bible, that are taken from Hebrew scripts, Aramaic and Greek texts.

The King James Version is the translation of these old ancient scriptures, that have been simply translated into the "Old English" version or style of words, that where used back in those days and/or times!

The New International Version of translation is basically the same words that where put-together as the Old English style, but except this time, they are translated with the modern version, style and/or system of "English' that we use today in our modern times!

For example, here is a quoted text, that is translated from these languages, from the "old" to the "new English:"

[Old English][align=center][color=Cyan]Deuteronomy 27 (KJV) 2_And it shall be on the day when ye shall pass over Jordan unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, that thou shalt set thee up great stones, and plaister them with plaister:[/align][Modern English][align=center][color=Cyan]Deuteronomy 27 (NIV) 2_When you have crossed the Jordan into the land the LORD your God is giving you, set up some large stones and coat them with plaster.[/align]

Thus, the scriptures of the Old and New English are basically the same words used, as they where written in the ancient texts of the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek languages.

The scriptures only have simply been translated into English form, from their original texts, and they are also translated in other several different languages, that exist today in modern times, around the world, using the same and/or original words from the texts as in the ancient scriptures.

These are only "translations," and have not been changed and/or altered from there original texts, as written in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek and other ancient languages that these ancient scriptures have been written on. Therefore they hold the same meanings and interpretations because the words where only translated into different languages, and they are not changed and/or altered!

But now, the New World Version, the Gideon Bible, and other books, have been altered and changed, with words being removed and/or new words added into the texts. Therefore, these texts that have been altered and changed, are no-longer original translations from the ancient texts and/or scriptures!

So therefore, the versions of the bible that had words added and/or taken-out, are misleading interpretations and understandings from the truth, about what has been recorded long-ago in ancient times.

The reasons why the righteous King James had rewritten the bible, was because he knew that the Roman Catholic religion was false. If you have read throughout history, the Roman Catholic Church was responsible for the murders and the death of many Christians and people who had the true faith in the Living God.

The Roman Catholic Church would use several different forms of excuses to "kill the true faith," by saying that these people where demon possessed and/or witches and even heresy was used against these people back in those days and times, for opposing this cult/church and religion.

So therefore, King James wrote the bible as they where written in those ancient scripts and texts, and converted them in his language into translation, but kept it original as they where written in ancient times. And now, thank God for this man, because the "Old King James Version," is the one, that people from all over the world and from different languages use, to translate them into their vocabulary and language.

The Roman Catholic Church is just wrong, false and condemned now and when the Lord returns. This religoun was made-up by free-masonic Juisuite preists and pharisees. Who they, themselves practice the worship of money and material things and they also commit idolitary and the worship of the stars, suns, the luminaries and demons, saints etc.

The Roman Catholic Bishops and Pope, had their own government till this day and they where even just as powerful as the Kings in those times up until these days, in our modern age.

Continue in the next post please! . . . . . . !
edit on 30-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Post Continuation to, "Sad_Eyed_Lady." . . . . . !

Charles Taze Russell rewrote the bible, but not for translation, but to change it's meaning and interpretations, as the following. Here is a verse of his New World Translation (NWT):

New World Translation (NWT) Mark 9:43 “And if ever your hand makes you stumble, cut it off; it is finer for you to enter into life maimed than with two hands to go off into Ge·hen´na, into the fire that cannot be put out. 44 —— 45 And if your foot makes you stumble, cut it off; it is finer for you to enter into life lame than with two feet to be pitched into Ge·hen´na. 46 —— 47 And if your eye makes you stumble, throw it away; it is finer for you to enter one-eyed into the kingdom of God than with two eyes to be pitched into Ge·hen´na, 48 where their maggot does not die and the fire is not put out.

As you can see here, the verses 44 and 46, from the chapter where taken-out!
Why where these chapters removed from the original text?

And What does Ge·hen´na mean?

Ge·hen´na, should have been spelled proper like this, "Please Click Here Too Read About what (Gehenna) means!" . . . . . . .

Anyway, here is the same verse from the "King James Version," the (KJV). . . .

(KJV) Mark 9:43_And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44_Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45_And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt (crippled) into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

46_Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47_And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48_Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

(Note: The New International Version (NIV) also does not include the verses 44 and 46, because they are reputations of the verse 48 in the chapter nine!)

But if Ge·hen´na, means "Hell and/or Hades," why couldn't they, who rewrote the good translated bible, simply write in it Hell or Hades?

Well, the Jehovah Witnesses do not believe in a "Hell," because Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the "WatchTower, Organization, Cult and Corporation," did not believe in it.

[color=Cyan]And therefore, the followers of this cult, the JW's, would blindly follow Mr. Russell's advise, who is in "Ge·hen´na" (HELL) right now eternally suffering, and who was a false prophet!
(Wake-up People, you are all being led, like Lambs to the Slaughter!)

But anyways, this is another, different matter. The truth is that man or woman do not need a religious system to worship God and/or Jesus Christ. Because true faith comes from within, whether you are in sin or not.

[color=Cyan]Go to "Them" the way that you are, for the Lord will purify and cleanse you of your sins and filthiness. For your body is a vessel that holds life, therefore your body is a church and it is up to you, in what and how you want to choose and proceed your destiny!

Your physical life can end at any moment, and after you die in the flesh and pass away into the neither world, then it would be far too late for you to repent and to learn about this truth.

Please, now that you are alive and know of what is right from wrong, please repent and seek the Lord Jesus into your life, because He is that life, that you want to seek and cannot find here in this world.

Even if you are a constant sinner, it is OK, just seek Him and He shall save you. Your spirit within you shall become "Holy" for seeking about this truth, but remember this, that the world will hate you, for your faith in Him, the Lord Jesus Christ.

For no one cannot be true witnesses of the father without the knowledge of His Son. In-order to be true "Witnesses" of God, (Jehovah, Yahweh) you must first be the witnesses of His Son, Jesus. Because Jesus is the "New Covenant and the mediator, between you and God the Almighty."

God has made with the "Saint/People" the new covenant with His Son, so that those that have faith in Him shall find salvation and everlasting life, here on the Earth forever. For the "Paradise'' that the JW's are always talking about, is the "Messianic Kingdom of Jesus Christ, the King of King's and the Lord of Lord's!" . . . (Amen!)

For this world and everything in it, including your physical bodies are all "artificial."

The world that you are living in is but a test on behalf of your faith, and to see if you are worthy for eternal life, by the discernment of your judgment, to till what is right from wrong and to discern from what is false, and that which is truth. . . !

Please Wake-up, for we will all come to face death here in this world. But judgment is reserved for those who did not believe in this truth in the hereafter!
edit on 30-3-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Further development!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Apocalypse Of The Sixth Trumpet, Part Five - 5:

Here is a quick review on what is described in part 4, of the prophecy about the sixth trumpet.

Revelation 9:13_The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the four horns of the golden altar that is before God.

14_It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

[color=Cyan]In this symbolic and mysterious, "Metaphorical meaning," in the chapter, it speaks about the four angels. These angels are, and represent the figurative meanings, of the "Four Corners of the Globe and/or the entire World!"

The Great River Euphrates metaphorical meaning is, (People!)
(Note: The four angels also represents people throughout the entire world. "But what sort of race and people can this be?")

The great river Euphrates was one of the names of the ancient rivers that separated into four parts into the sea, that came from the main river system, that flowed from the midst of the Garden of Eden.

(Again, the river that flows from the midst of the garden, and is then separated into four parts, is also a symbolic representation and/or meaning about these four angels that are bound in the Euphrates river!)

[color=Cyan]The Garden of Eden was the place where God created both man and woman, and where they originated from. (Thus the river of Life and of the Origin of Man!)

[color=Cyan]Thus, the river Euphrates represents both man and life. But in this case here, of the revelation prophecy, it is absolutely the opposite. This time the River Euphrates is now a symbolic representation of destruction, and/or the extermination of man, as a deluge or flood. ("So therefore representing "Death" for man-kind!")

[color=Cyan]So what sort of death is this river representing, and what are the metaphorical meanings of all of this evil be? (This Answer Might Shock Some Of You!)

Revelation 9:15_And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

16_The number of the mounted troops was twice ten thousand times ten thousand. I heard their number.

As I had mentioned before, that when the asteroid was to strike here on Earth, that most of the governments men, would hide and conceal themselves from the impact and from the many devastation's that will occur, from this event world wide.

Catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, hail storms of lighting's and brimstone, and other phenomena that will be caused in various places, and simultaneously produced, during these chaotic times of havoc and wrath, when the comet strikes, here on this Earth.
After the devastation caused by this celestial object, the governments elite forces who had concealed themselves inside of caves, dens, mountains and underground structures, would be ready to come-out, of the safety of their concealment and to eradicate the world of the surviving and remainder of the population worldwide.

These are the four angels from the four corners of the globe, who have been kept ready for this very hour day and month, to eradicate the world of the population!

(They have been kept ready and trained all this time, to eradicate the world of it's civilian population by the "global union system" of the beast, (governments) and to create their long awaited "New World Order!")

Matthew 24:4-31, Luke 17:20-37 and Mark 13:5-27

“When you see ‘the abomination (Nuclear Warhead) that causes desolation’ standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the house-top (Roof or Attic) go down or enter the house to take anything out. [color=Cyan]Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
As it was in the days of Hitler and other ancient world leaders, who invaded their neighboring states and countries, so shall it be during these "Last Days" of this generation in the world today.

The bible describes the same things that happened during the genocide a phew years ago, accept this time it shall happen in a global scale. (World-Wide)

The same description of how the Jews and other people went into hiding during WWII from the invading forces of "Hitlers war machine," so shall the people do the same when the global governments unite and eradicate the world of peace, human-rights and it's civilian population, during the Last Days!

These are one of the many reasons why the New Testament was not included in the Torah. Because it speaks continuously about these matters and they, the modern Pharisees, do not want their people to know about this truth, because of their sworn secrecy to their Master and Leader "Satan!"

(These are the reasons why the governments and world leaders and the religious and education systems are trying so hard to keep the people in a state of sleep. So that when these things described here start to happen, the people would not know what to do, because they where not prepared.)

Thus, making it easier for the governments to invade the people without much a fight and/or a struggle. So therefore the world governments will succeed in the last days, during this rebellion!

edit on 2-4-2012 by estimatedprophet because: Color additive & error corrections!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The Apocalypse Of The Sixth Trumpet, Part Five - 6:

Again, before I continue into the rest of this prophecy, I must warn you about the things that are described here. What you are about to read is a true and the most accurate interpretation about the biblical prophecy.

And again, I must apologize to all of you for the bad news. For many of the prophecies in the Holy Bible and in the Book of Revelation are mostly bad information about the concerning of things to come.

When these things written here become evident, then it will be nothing but Tribulations for us all in this world. The most brutal and worst acts committed after the asteroid apocalypse, is that man will be doing most of these wicked acts of murder, sacrifice and death, to his own kind.

Revelation 9:17_The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur.

About two hundred, million troops, will march against the civilian population during these End-Times of rebellion, after the asteroid impact, and when the governments and world leaders new laws and regulations, are forced upon the general population and civilians worldwide.

Revelation 9:17_The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur.

Nevertheless, the governments troops will also have major loses on their part, during the rebellion against the common civilian population.

Revelation 9:18_A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.

Please note and try to understand that some of this information that I am revealing to you are based on actual facts, that some of these interpretations are actually happening right-now as I'm speaking in these words.

Revelation 9:19_The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
It is up to every single one of you, whether you want to prepare yourself with the truth and to awaken to these realities, or you could just simply ignore them and live your life the way that you see fit, in a mental state of sleep in your consciousness, as the same way that the world powers, want you to be, in denial of your own ignorance from the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Posting here so I can find later tonight, thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
One thing absolutely sure is...the last verses of Revelation 6 refer
to the Great Warning. Non-Catholic Christians know it as the "awakening."

There are the words from chapter 6 in a prophecy about the Great Warning.

GOD SPEAKS WILL YOU LISTEN

message to Cletus and Verne

June, 07

The Secrets of Man's Hearts

...My people lay aside your secret sins. Focus on your Jesus, not on this world. Remove the sins from your life now in the hour of mercy by the light of my spirit. All of mankind will soon have my light shine into their souls. Will you be able to withstand that day? Or will you cry to the rocks and the mountains to cover you and to try and hide from my presence? Better to be humble in my sight today than to wait until that hour. Take advantage of my mercies and graces today. For now is the acceptable time. Now is the day of salvation. Do not presume on my mercy. Cleanse your soul in my precious blood and make your soul acceptable in my sight today. The words of the Lord...

Revelation 6:12-17
And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood: [13] And the stars from heaven fell upon the earth, as the fig tree casteth its green figs when it is shaken by a great wind: [14] And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:
[16] And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join