It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Matter and the Material World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by NorEaster

I've decided that I'll occasionally post technical threads concerning all of this, since it's better that this information at least gets out than that I sell a ton of books. The proof does exist, and while I can only thumbnail concepts here, at least it'll be here as a reference for anyone who wants to do further research into what I've uncovered. Maybe it'll help.

Hi NE. Yes. It will help.

Internalizing the information is not easy. I still struggle with it myself. What is important is to map it all out for yourself in whatever manner works best for you.

I've read your work twice now (and hopefully a third time soon when time permits) and follow your posts pretty much every day here on ATS.

However I've yet to think I am worthy of participating in your technical* conversations like these, because mainly when information sinks in (and I understand it in my hermit-like, right-brain-way) - it just kinda hangs there and I can't get it to travel from there, back down to my mouth where I can verbalise it into some sort of laymans terms. I just end up sitting here gaping like a fish trying to put words into what I've just read.

BUT every time you post something like this, it sinks in a little more, and a little more, and a little more. Until hopefully one day I'll have that "aha moment" and be able to relay it back to myself.

So regarding the OP, the one-liner that I have is...
yes I agree with you.

edit on 25/3/2012 by Netties Hermit because: Just the technical stuff mind you. The other is

Hi! I haven't heard from you in a while, so thank you for saying hello.

I just finished a web site that is specifically designed for people who are reading the book. It has explanations, slide shows, video clips, essays, and will have a lot more added soon that focuses on helping decipher some of the more counterintuitive stuff in the book itself. I'll message you the address, and I hope you'll check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions for me to improve it. I'm actively trying to clear the confusion that my writing style causes by presenting specifics individually and in a variety of mediums. You'll really be helping me if you critique it and teach me what I need to learn that will help other people grasp some aspects easier.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Do you have a Masters, or PhD in physics? I have a notion, but want to be fair and check with you.

I have no formal training at all. That said, physics is just the logical interaction between dynamic wholes and the logical ramifications inherent as a result of that interaction. When examining existential drivers and qualifiers, you don't need a Masters or PhD, nor can you earn one, since there's no formalized accredited syllabus that exists that exclusively examines pre-physics in this manner. In fact, traditional physics courses teach basics that can be proven to be assumptions, and perhaps even incorrect assumptions, if one takes the time and dedicated effort to carefully expand the direct inference and ramifications of these traditional physics course basics.

The real issue with the traditional study of physics is that it is restricted to a specific silo of influence and relative scope, whereas physical existence has no such restriction in reality. The impact of information is never really examined, and neither are the variety of expressions (versions) of information and their dynamic impact of physical interplay between "material" wholes. All of this is dismissed as "natural law" when it shouldn't be. Natural law is something that emerged in our own reality confine as a ramification, and this needs to be acknowledged and examined for what this specific emergence can teach us about the true nature of reality within our specific confine.

The controversy surrounding quantum mechanics should be enough to alert the field of physics that the traditional staples are insufficient, and possibly incorrectly arrived at, but it just seems to cause sides to be chosen, as if reality is something that can be won by one side or the other through competitive argument. Reality is what it is, and if there are anomalies that can be detected, then the basic assertions about reality (that are causing these contradictory indications to be seen as anomalous) should be reexamined with a focus on eliminating the anomalous indications by way of adjusting the basic assertions to allow for the anomalies. Truly inexplicable anomalies are not allowed in reality, and it's not science to claim otherwise. Things don't just "happen". Human beings can make that claim, but the claim doesn't change the true nature of reality - absolute or relative.

So, if you're thinking that it takes years of classroom time being bombarded with outdated and hopelessly myopic interpretations of isolated experiment results that failed to consider a much, much larger reality whole, then I hope this explanation helps you to see how significant a Masters or PhD in this particular field of study is in my view. Frankly, it hurts the examiner's ability to break through to a more appropriate angle of perception, and in this field - especially at the primordial level of examination - that angle is the most important aspect to get right. The rest is just simple logic and observation.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
'Things' only become 'things of matter' if they matter to you, otherwise they pass by without thought.
Thinking is 'thinging'.

Look, no video clips or catchy phrases are going to ever prove that you - as a thinker - create the reality that contains and includes you as part of it. That's just the way it is, and as a fellow human being, I know that you know that you can't change the day to day material world for yourself by simply thinking differently about it. You can change the way it affects you, and that's wonderful if you can get that critical quality together, but you know as well as I do that you are completely powerless to change the nature of the corporeal (material) realm by simply willing it to be as you wish it to be.

Poetry and catch phrases aside, this is just how it is. And you can argue all day about it, but at the end of the day, the room you sit in will still be the same size, the walls will still be the same color, the laptop you're using to "prove" your assertions will still be the same size, specs, make and model, your hair will still be the same color and texture, your eyes will still be the same color, your height will still be the same, your mom will still be the woman she's been for years, your moments of "now" will still line up in logical and consistent progression, and your impending instances of "now" will make perfect logical sense with the instance of "now" that immediately preceded them. And the reason is because I'm right about the nature of progressive development and ramification and how it creates material reality in an ongoing manner from instant to instant.

Maybe you should consider ways to surf that progressive development instead of insisting that it doesn't exist? Believe me, you'll have plenty of arrested development potential when you cross over to the informational realm. Why not take advantage of what there is to gain in knowledge within this material realm. Once you leave here, that'll be it, so don't blow your chance to get as much from this phase as you can. I'm serious. This is a brilliant opportunity that you don't want to waste by denying it exists, even as you plod through it in denial.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by Sweetmystery

While some are born to dazzle... Others form outlines I guess!

Path to higher consciousness begins with childlike innocence.

Promote action to gain various types of understanding.

Condense units of such understanding to council.

Integrate this council into a single director.

Utilize director to reach out to others.

Reach out to others via sacrifice.

Become sacrifice to expand.

Expand to unite as "One."

You mentioned Childlike Innocence and I thought of my favorite author and teacher of metaphysics William Samuel. Here is a link to a short audio about 'Childlikeness" -- I think you will like this guy, he's quite brilliant!

www.youtube.com...

The Time is Now... Speaking in terms of "childlike," reality is more of a flip-book we illustrate our experiences with. This isn't my first encounter with NorEaster, so I doubt he'll mind: System of Truth

It does help to have an outline and/ or visualization. For me, it was sitting in a room full of unfamiliar faces, a couple of hundred in fact, listening to their stories. The overlay to consciousness... Something resembling a child's toy. Imagine that!

How material structure manifests is definitely a subject worth examining, but my own focus is on the drivers, imperatives and qualifiers that force the emergence and structure of material existence. It's the "why" that I'm most involved in examining. This is mainly because physical existence can be expressed in a wide variety of ways depending on the contextual aspects that are featured within a given relative reality confine. The drivers, imperatives an qualifiers are consistent regardless of the specifics, and that's why my focus is there. It's much more determinable.

HUA... Just don't overlook a primary source in the process:

Chaos is inevitably followed by drive. -Americanist

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So then Noreaster,

correct me if im wrong,; you are saying that the progressive development of post-natal brain/neurological activity is responsible for the arising of a personal (subjective) consciousness or soul?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I don't have to be right because nothing matters - emptiness is form.
On the other hand you have to be right because you believe it matters.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

does nothing matter because you say so? or because the reason everything exists and does what it does = no reason? and if a smidgen of creation can extrapolate a reason for matter and its matters, would that mean that a reason exists?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Do you have a Masters, or PhD in physics? I have a notion, but want to be fair and check with you.

I have no formal training at all. That said, physics is just the logical interaction between dynamic wholes and the logical ramifications inherent as a result of that interaction. When examining existential drivers and qualifiers, you don't need a Masters or PhD, nor can you earn one, since there's no formalized accredited syllabus that exists that exclusively examines pre-physics in this manner. In fact, traditional physics courses teach basics that can be proven to be assumptions, and perhaps even incorrect assumptions, if one takes the time and dedicated effort to carefully expand the direct inference and ramifications of these traditional physics course basics.

The real issue with the traditional study of physics is that it is restricted to a specific silo of influence and relative scope, whereas physical existence has no such restriction in reality. The impact of information is never really examined, and neither are the variety of expressions (versions) of information and their dynamic impact of physical interplay between "material" wholes. All of this is dismissed as "natural law" when it shouldn't be. Natural law is something that emerged in our own reality confine as a ramification, and this needs to be acknowledged and examined for what this specific emergence can teach us about the true nature of reality within our specific confine.

The controversy surrounding quantum mechanics should be enough to alert the field of physics that the traditional staples are insufficient, and possibly incorrectly arrived at, but it just seems to cause sides to be chosen, as if reality is something that can be won by one side or the other through competitive argument. Reality is what it is, and if there are anomalies that can be detected, then the basic assertions about reality (that are causing these contradictory indications to be seen as anomalous) should be reexamined with a focus on eliminating the anomalous indications by way of adjusting the basic assertions to allow for the anomalies. Truly inexplicable anomalies are not allowed in reality, and it's not science to claim otherwise. Things don't just "happen". Human beings can make that claim, but the claim doesn't change the true nature of reality - absolute or relative.

So, if you're thinking that it takes years of classroom time being bombarded with outdated and hopelessly myopic interpretations of isolated experiment results that failed to consider a much, much larger reality whole, then I hope this explanation helps you to see how significant a Masters or PhD in this particular field of study is in my view. Frankly, it hurts the examiner's ability to break through to a more appropriate angle of perception, and in this field - especially at the primordial level of examination - that angle is the most important aspect to get right. The rest is just simple logic and observation.

Thank you for your response. Moving on ...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

The human mind is always looking for a reason. The human mind has been developed to solve problems and that's what it likes to do. First the mind has to make a problem to solve. The mind asks a question that cannot be answered and then it is in business for the rest of eternity. Science is the same. Science says that the world is material but science has not found the Higgs Boson. They say 'when' they find it they will know what the world is made of, it is the thing that makes the world 'solid', matter, the material blocks that make the material world. Scientists could spend the next 1000 years looking for it, they won't give up because they believe the world is material (or they know more and are keeping it quiet).
There are no things as such. This present moment, you experiencing, color, sound, sensation is all there is. What this moment looks like/sounds like is constantly changing. You cannot go back even 5 seconds or move forward 5 seconds. There can be no thing solid.
Most humans live in their minds, they cannot feel the their bodies, the warmth, the aliveness, the sensation of life. They are completely in their heads dreaming of yesterday, 5 years ago, tomorrow, 10 years from now. All this dreaming of different times creates the illusion that time is real but nothing happens any other time but presently.
Whenever the present moment is, you are. Those two come as a package. As one. It is not a thing.
Out of 'this' (nothingness) stories are told, time is imagined, a personality erected. A world (illusion) is created.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

HUA... Just don't overlook a primary source in the process:

Chaos is inevitably followed by drive. -Americanist

The primary source is the existential imperative - "The existent something must maintain existence until it can no longer do so." Simple survival. That's the primordial driver for everything that exists. It's expressed in a range of manners, and these expressions have been assigned "gender" by human beings over the many centuries. Gender, as the term is applied in this case, refers to broad qualifications that become fairly obvious when you see how the survival expressions break out per gender qualification.

Masculine (exhale)
  • Competition
  • Isolation
  • Defense of Unique Identity (exclusion)

Feminine (inhale)
  • Association (alliance)
  • Increase / complexity
  • Symbiosis
  • Broadening of Identity (inclusion)

Everything that happens is based on a balance of these basic survival imperative expression drivers in anywhere from simple to really complicated blends that are always shifting and in flux. The goal is inimitable and successful Identity, with success meaning that the Identity survives as long as it can. From this basis, the concept of holon structure emerges, and from there, it's as broad and as complex as you can possibly imagine.
edit on 3/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
So then Noreaster,

correct me if im wrong,; you are saying that the progressive development of post-natal brain/neurological activity is responsible for the arising of a personal (subjective) consciousness or soul?

The Homo Sapien brain is the "generator" of the human being...yes. The "soul" is a term invented by people to label the conscious mind and make it clear that they were referring to the product of the brain and not the brain itself. Like the label "music" and how it is delineated as existing apart from the voice or instrument that brings that music into existence. Religionist and spiritualists have seized the term "soul" and have decided that it isn't associated with the brain at all, but is either a passive observer of or an outright enemy of the brain.

I sort of like Prof Susan Greenfield's theory concerning how consciousness "happens":

Professor Susan Greenfield (Oxford University) has proposed that the mind may arise from the activity of brain cells at the level where the cells are connected together (the synapses). Rather than arising from a single isolated region of the brain, she suggests that consciousness arises diffusely from the brain-cell connections.
The reasoning, Greenfield argues, is that there is no single complete function that takes place in one region of the brain. As mentioned above, it is known, for example, that vision is divided up into many separate components that are connected together to give rise to the conscious experience of seeing, such as color, motion, and form processing, and the function of vision can preoccupy over 30 brain regions. So brain regions are smaller parts of a wider brain stage and not units that work alone. Thus we know that conscious experience arises from the actions of many different parts of the brain.
However, when we break each area of the brain down into its smaller constituents, we see that each area is a complex circuit that is ultimately reduced down to the connections between the cells, or synapses, or in other words, to the individual wires of the circuits themselves across which electrical signals are passed. This signaling is dependent on a series of different biological products, or proteins, which are themselves products of genes. Therefore, Professor Greenfield has proposed that the neuronal correlate, and in effect, the physical substrate of the "mind" is a process that occurs at the level of the brain connections, or synapses, which are not only highly dynamic, but which also reflect experience through their strength and extension of connections.
According to this theory, consciousness, or our sense of self-awareness, is thought to arise from the interaction of assemblies of neurons involving up to tens of millions of neurons all connected together. It is proposed that at any one time, there may be many neuronal assemblies present; however, the largest assembly will dominate and determine that moment of consciousness.
(excerpt - WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE: Sam Parina MD, PhD - 2006, Hay House)

The description of human consciousness as an "event" that occurs across the entire brain seems to be closest with what I've discovered about the actual physical nature of the consciousness information "burst". These bursts are constant and happen at a rate that is in sync with the rate of change, even though an associated harmonic of that exact rate - which would still allow for perception stability and consistency. Since it's generated in physical and contextual isolation (relative to the emrgence of residual information within the reality confine) and not directly responsive to the confine's Unit Rate of Change, it doesn't have to match that URC exactly. It's "rhythm" just has to be sympathetic (in sync) with that URC for the human perception to remain stable and for material existence to remain "solid" within that perception.

Now, keep in mind that information - once it emerges as physical existence (which it definitely is) - is permanent at the sub-structural level. It doesn't change. The relationship between information clusters can change, but the clusters themselves (facts) don't change and can't change. If something changes or occurs, it'll always be true that that change or occurrence did change or occur. And consciousness is a form of information. And that means that human consciousness is permanent. That said, it emerges as an event in its own right (unlike residual information which emerges as a result of an event (representing the fact of that event's occurrence). That makes consciousness a very different informational whole entirely. We call it the spirit, the soul, eternal life, and many other names, but it's a hybrid of the event trajectory (material existence) and information (eternal existence), and yes, that's a definition that you won't find in physics classroom or in Sunday school.

edit on 3/26/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaFungi

The human mind is always looking for a reason. The human mind has been developed to solve problems and that's what it likes to do. First the mind has to make a problem to solve. The mind asks a question that cannot be answered and then it is in business for the rest of eternity. Science is the same. Science says that the world is material but science has not found the Higgs Boson. They say 'when' they find it they will know what the world is made of, it is the thing that makes the world 'solid', matter, the material blocks that make the material world. Scientists could spend the next 1000 years looking for it, they won't give up because they believe the world is material (or they know more and are keeping it quiet).
There are no things as such. This present moment, you experiencing, color, sound, sensation is all there is. What this moment looks like/sounds like is constantly changing. You cannot go back even 5 seconds or move forward 5 seconds. There can be no thing solid.
Most humans live in their minds, they cannot feel the their bodies, the warmth, the aliveness, the sensation of life. They are completely in their heads dreaming of yesterday, 5 years ago, tomorrow, 10 years from now. All this dreaming of different times creates the illusion that time is real but nothing happens any other time but presently.
Whenever the present moment is, you are. Those two come as a package. As one. It is not a thing.
Out of 'this' (nothingness) stories are told, time is imagined, a personality erected. A world (illusion) is created.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I understand the argument you're presenting, but you're not acknowledging something else that remains after the instant of now occurs, and that something is the informational representation of the instant of now that did - in fact - occur. Now, the reason why this is important is because that residual information collects and if anything at all exists, it's this collection of residual information. In fact, physicists call the real, tangible, and measurable impact that this informational collection has on physical reality "natural law". It establishes precedent, contextual ramification, and through that it manages "avenues of potential" for everything that occurs within a defined relative reality confine. Each full contextual environment can contain many such reality confines, and our universe is one such confine within the larger full contextual environment we exist within.

You see, it's this established contextual definition (that's been adjusted and configured as a direct result of all that information lingering within each relative reality confine) that ultimately determines the "natural law" within each confine. There are universal existential staples, but beyond that, things can evolve in a pretty specific manner depending on the nature of a confine's progressive development trajectory. Stuff like gravity and centrifugal force didn't just happen, but they're so fundamental to this confine that it'd be tough to unwind the chain of contributive contextual ramifications to a point where we'd be able to say for sure exactly how they became so determinant. Still, there's no arguing with them. Same with magnetism. Pretty primitive stuff, but none of it is primordial. Just established precedence and the impact of contextual ramification that's provided by more information clusters that you can imagine that will never stop existing and cluttering up the place.

So, yes, the instant of now is the only material thing that exists - as far as material existence is material at all anyway - but the resulting information is always here, and always will be here. That's the stuff that sets the table for everything that did, does and will happen within the material realm. It's like a firmament of sorts. It's stable, eternal, reliable and constant. It IS the environment that hosts all that happens within its confines.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

what function established the systems and laws? the manners in which energy distributes its self, works its self, creates ordered matter? Is it odd that raw energy in a place called a universe, can come to life,, and you and everyone youve ever known and heard of can exist, and feel comfortable and at home in this construct they were constructed for? the diversity of individuals, and the number of individuals,,, and the number and diversity of living things, on this planet,,, is it an every man for its self universe,, all energy on the smallest level content with itself and unsure of everything else,,, born a dragon fly, you do what you must do or die,,,, if we were born on another planet, we would except it as just as normal? to exist as a system that can temporarily work, we can work on evolving the system or except ourselves until our relatively short time expires... why we progress, scientifically, technologically,,, is because.. ought we be ashamed of how little we know? how little we have contributed to creation,, we are given ourselves and a place to reside,,,, " itsnowagain" I can easily embody your philosophy and perception,, i understand it,, i get it,,, but is there a difference between being a creator,, and being a creation? knowing, and knowing not..... i just dont get why we are so special to be given selves and a chance to play this game, I understand all life has fought for its life, fought for its right to live on earth and party,.....

also our lives are one constant wave of existing,, the universe has existed for however long it has before we were born,,,,,, where was our personal essence before we were born,,, all energy that exists now has always existed in some form? what is the original former of energy,, what harnessed all original energy,,, if it harnessed, formed, and dispersed itself,,, how did it all stay on the same page,,?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It is only human language (talking) that gives the impression (illusion) that the past comes with you. Memory of impressions made are not here in material only as thought.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It is only human language (talking) that gives the impression (illusion) that the past comes with you. Memory of impressions made are not here in material only as thought.

That's not true. "Natural law" is the proof. Physicists and all the scientific researchers work with natural law and contextual precedence all the time. Your computer is proof, right in your own hands, that natural law is real and dependable. I'm sorry that you can't conceive of established precedence and ramification, but the proof is conclusive.

I don't know why this fact is so hard for some of you guys to deal with. There's nothing that's restricted by the presence of historical ramification in the form of information and the influence that it has on progressive development and the layers of event trajectories that form and play out to achieve that development. If anything, that information presents a person with a means to manage progressive development - as humanity has certainly done since realizing this existential structure to be real and influencing the present. Stuff like electron flow (electronics) and nuclear fission and gravity and the capacity to "time" things (timing) like cooking, chemical processing, trajectory calculations (space travel and targeting projectiles) and...hell....the list goes on and on and on.

Your philosophical riffing just plain doesn't stand up to what's been taken advantage of since human beings started using their heads to get a leg up in the survival effort on this planet. That doesn't mean that you're forced to be restricted by the past. It just means that you can take the past into consideration as you work toward your future - regardless of what you want that future to be.
edit on 3/27/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There is a "source" that you're feeling, and it does have a physical presence that exists literally everywhere. It's not "god" and it's not conscious, but it does provide the existential anchor that is required for all that exists to develop and maintain existence. Within this reality confine, there's nothing more significant and it's been worshiped as God, the All, Allah, The Universal Consciousness, and other labels for a very long time by Earth's human beings - both corporeal and post-corporeal.

Then why do they say that God loves us if the source is not consciousness? Why would they explain the source and make sure that the information will not be corrupted while at the same time lying saying that it is conscious and loves us?

What do you think will happen post-corporeal? Will we exist for eternity trapped in this "source" as some kind of illusion ?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

There is a "source" that you're feeling, and it does have a physical presence that exists literally everywhere. It's not "god" and it's not conscious, but it does provide the existential anchor that is required for all that exists to develop and maintain existence. Within this reality confine, there's nothing more significant and it's been worshiped as God, the All, Allah, The Universal Consciousness, and other labels for a very long time by Earth's human beings - both corporeal and post-corporeal.

Then why do they say that God loves us if the source is not consciousness? Why would they explain the source and make sure that the information will not be corrupted while at the same time lying saying that it is conscious and loves us?

People do the best they can to understand what they see, hear, feel and have other people tell them. That's the best explanation there is for most of what people have gotten wrong over the centuries. Also, you have to consider that there are people on both sides of the death divide, and they're completely human on both sides of that divide. When you die, you don't suddenly become someone other than the person you've created of yourself, and we all know that there are plenty of people that created seriously miserable and destructive people of themselves. We know that there are way too many people who want to be able to take advantage of other people's weaknesses, and we know that they do exactly that for years and years before finally dying off and heading over the divide to the eternal realm.

This particular "source" is the Informational Continuum, and while it's certainly impressive (completely dominating the eternal informational realm) it doesn't claim that it's God. People who've encountered overwhelming bits of it claim that it's God. People on this side of the divide have been influenced into this sort of thinking by people on that side of the divide, and we've all heard the stories about mediums and psychics making those claims. But are these channeled messages accurate interpretations, or in some cases, even honest messages at all? You have to keep in mind that if someone tells you something that you can't verify, you should take it with a grain of salt. Especially if they insist that "faith" in what they just told you is the sole key to survival, especially if it's survival in the form of salvation (which suggests that you're already lost and that you can't win survival without it).

When you've stepped off from your corporeal body, you're left with 100% subjective perception and nothing more. If you're presented with a version of God that you feel satisfies all your predetermined requirements, then your perception will easily fill in all the blanks that may exist, and that presentation will be God for you. You'll believe and then you'll build your eternal world around that belief. That can clearly be leveraged to someone else's advantage if they learn how to, and when you remember that the worst people here (as well as the most naive people here) won't be changing who they are when they pass over and arrive there, then the potential for problems becomes obvious.

What do you think will happen post-corporeal? Will we exist for eternity trapped in this "source" as some kind of illusion ?

My concern (knowing only what I know about human perception and the physical nature of the eternal human being) is that a person's experience once they've crossed over can be radically affected by a person who's knowledgeable of how to manage that newly passed person's perceptions, and shape that person's forever in a way that he or she won't ever be aware of. Just knowing the true nature of human Intellect as perception-centric information can make all the difference if your perceptions in the eternal realm have been hijacked (which is certainly possible, and seems pretty easy to engineer if you know the basics) and you've found yourself restricted or even trapped in a nightmare.

The bottom line is that your eternity belongs to you, not to anyone's version of God. The fully developed post-corporeal human being is eternal, indestructible, indomitable , and forever free to control its own existence. Any ideology or philosophy that insists differently is not based on the physical nature of the post-corporeal human being.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I thought you said:
'So, yes, the instant of now is the only material thing that exists'.
Listen to what Alan Watts says:
youtu.be...
edit on 27-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

But isn't matter just a slowed down speed of energy? What if this world is also mental / informational, it is just a slowed down version of what we call "source" or "the realm". Is it possible to come back here from the realm of information?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Perception tells us we're material, but we're not. We're activity that's in perfect sync with the rate of our own perception generation. I call us matrixed event trajectories. Matrixed layers of linear and orbital trajectories that combine to form the overall linear event trajectory that is our own event trajectory of physical existence - our life span. And literally everything that is physical is also a composition in the same exact manner. We see ourselves as solid, so we see it all as solid. And it is because we're perceiving in sync with all of it.

And that's what material existence is. It's structured action.

Sounds like a solid theory (excuse the pun).

A couple questions if you find time:

• In your opinion, if perception masks what the physical world really is, should we reject sensory experience as the path to an understanding of the universe and find more abstract conclusions?

• Would it be possible that this perception generation rate—like the body—could malfunction and result in a distortion in perception of the material world? If not, would we have to assume that perception isn't a natural occurrence of the body, but something separate and possibly eternal?

Thanks for the enjoyable read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join