It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I was speaking of the presentation of the story by the MSM.

I do not recall expressing confusion. I know what you were talking about and that is why I responded to it instead of asking you to explain it. You still have not answered my question though.

The cover of people magazine this week is still portraying Trayvon as a twelve year old. Was he twelve when he died?

This is the only thread on ATS about a topic suffering from media distortion then?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by butcherguy

I was speaking of the presentation of the story by the MSM.

I do not recall expressing confusion. I know what you were talking about and that is why I responded to it instead of asking you to explain it. You still have not answered my question though.

The cover of people magazine this week is still portraying Trayvon as a twelve year old. Was he twelve when he died?

This is the only thread on ATS about a topic suffering from media distortion then?

And you have the cojones to call me a troll?

People don't come to ATS for 'ordinary'. This story is ordinary.
It is only through lies and distortion does it become extraordinary.

People don't tune in to the national media for ordinary.
edit on 2-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

It would be a wonderful lesson to all the other would be vigilantes with judges for dads out there to let them know that when you grab your gun, get out of your car, and follow a kid home in the rain at night, bad things just might come of it.

It may come as a surprise to you, but your 'wonderful lesson' is called murder in our society.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
What happend to innocent until proven guilty?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Chalupas

Obama himself has come forward and compared Martin to his own children, and even his son if he had one. The MSM is only using his 7th grade graduation photo.

Prove it, I keep hearing it but I see no proof same as with the witness who says Martin was on top of Zimmerman, and even if he was...if some guy was checking you out then you run away and he chases you...wouldn't you defend yourself? Zimmerman provoked the entire thing.

You don't believe the Prez made that statement that if he had a son he would look like Treyvon? That's pretty funny as a quick two minute google on Youtube found it right away.

Now I am not saying what the Prez said was wrong or anything, just confirming he did indeed make that statement. In fact I have a feeling his advisors told him to hold his tongue and not say anything caustic either way, as he said he had to be careful what he said. Not that I think he is genuine, he just knows he will catch trouble if he stirs up too much.
edit on 20-4-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

People around here love to call people trolls, especially when it's someone they disagree with. Don't pay any mind. I figure when someone gets mad enough to say it, means you've hit a nerve.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I guess Obama was a Punk-ass Thug, then?

edit on 7/26/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72   >>

join