It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Chalupas

You can claim that your goofy website is a legitimate source all you want, but it doesn't make it so.

And you have yet to provide a legitimate one which means you don't have one.

Eyewitness accounts are tools, not evidence.

And here is the exact reason why:

In 1984 Kirk Bloodsworth was convicted of the rape and murder of a nine-year-old girl and sentenced to the gas chamber—an outcome that rested largely on the testimony of five eyewitnesses. After Bloodsworth served nine years in prison, DNA testing proved him to be innocent.

scientificamerican

Give me a break. You can not use one incident that happened over 30 years ago as a reason to say evidence in this case could be frauded.

The websites were CNN and Youtube. They aren't goofy.

And, I said he was a football star because he has the ability to outrun and is physically stronger than Zimmerman --- something the media is not telling people.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Still waiting for an explanation on how those tweets lead to an assumption of Trayvon being a gang banger.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Still waiting for an explanation on how those tweets lead to an assumption of Trayvon being a gang banger.

In one picture he is being called a Blood.

In the other is his friend saying, quote "dog I know yu whooped his ass doe"

The second one could provide further evidence that Zimmerman was attacked.

Although, gang affiliation does not matter, as I have stated before.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It won't be long before a whole army of Trayvons rises up and destroys the system keeping them down.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

About 200 people convicted of violent crimes have been exonerated by DNA evidence in the past two decades. About 80 percent have been the victims of eyewitness misidentification

yale law

While there are many mistakes, omissions and sloppy practices that can contribute to wrongful convictions, one of the most serious and widespread problems is mistaken or flawed eyewitness identification. Of the 43 DNA exonerations in Texas, the most of any state, more than 80 percent were due to mistaken eyewitness identification, as were all nine of the Houston Police Department's DNA exonerations.

chron.com

Columnist Ronnie Polaneczky writes about three men in the Philadelphia area who were arrested on the basis of mistaken identifications.

link

I could post more but you get the point.

Also, do you personally know the physcal prowess of both men? Are you stereotyping again and speculating that an older man is weak and a football player must be strong and can over power him?

I hope you never get pulled for jury duty.

edit on 23-3-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Blood as in brother or family or close friend. The Bloods if they still exist even are in LA. Fail.
and..
The second one you mentioned about whoopin his ass...it's meant in tribute like he went out fighting his attacker, and how on earth would it provide further evidence when the tweeter wasn't even there?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

About 200 people convicted of violent crimes have been exonerated by DNA evidence in the past two decades. About 80 percent have been the victims of eyewitness misidentification

yale law

While there are many mistakes, omissions and sloppy practices that can contribute to wrongful convictions, one of the most serious and widespread problems is mistaken or flawed eyewitness identification. Of the 43 DNA exonerations in Texas, the most of any state, more than 80 percent were due to mistaken eyewitness identification, as were all nine of the Houston Police Department's DNA exonerations.

chron.com

Columnist Ronnie Polaneczky writes about three men in the Philadelphia area who were arrested on the basis of mistaken identifications.

link

Also, do you personally know the physcal prowess of both men? Are you stereotyping again and speculating that an older man is weak and a football player must be strong and can over power him?

The physicall prowess of both men is in the police report. You can not assume that the evidence is false no matter how much you disagree with it.

Quit putting words into my mouth.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Blood as in brother or family or close friend. The Bloods if they still exist even are in LA. Fail.

You are wrong on so many levels, though

US Dept of Justice and Gangs nation wide

From 1998.

Im done arguing with you about this and done with you blackmailing me for one post.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

GET ON TOPIC !!!!

Stop discussing each other and stop the bickering, you will be post banned.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

yale law

chron.com

link

The physicall prowess of both men is in the police report. You can not assume that the evidence is false no matter how much you disagree with it.

Quit putting words into my mouth.

OMG you haven't even gotten off the page yet and you are contradicting yourself.

You said it yourself:

And, I said he was a football star because he has the ability to outrun and is physically stronger than Zimmerman --- something the media is not telling people.

Not only did you say it yourself, you said the media is not telling anybody. Your making it up!

I am still waiting for a legitimate police report, which you have not provided.

Which means after all these pages, you don't have squat and can't admit it, and your only arguement is that I need to accept teh sloppy source you provided.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

That police report is all we have for now. I will post another one here if it is released.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Doesn't matter if the Bloods still exist or not that wasn't the context there and you know it, which is why you didn't include in your original text assault on slain teenage black boy. You also don't seem to understand what the word blackmail means as there's nothing I have to hold over you that you could buy my silence for.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Good for Obama.

Sometimes there's just a need to be human.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Good for Obama.

The POTUS shouldn't give his judgements on a local level case, no matter how much attention it has gotten. That isnt the POTUS' job. He knows his words carry a lot of weight -- he knew what he was doing when he said that.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yes, the death of anyone is a tragedy. But there are WHOLE riots and protest being insticated by "racial war fighters" who are ignoring the facts.

Sorry,but this "kid" wasn't given DUE PROCESS. Doesn't matter if he was mixed,white,black, green or red. This isn't about race,unless you want to make it about race. Take "race" or "color" out of the picture. Take past transgressions out of the picture. This man made himself,judge,jury,and executioner in a day. That is the ONLY fact that needs to be realized.

Now if Obama wants to trivialize the situation,like hes done with in the past,IE; Beer Gate,he better make damn sure to leave race out of it .Then again,Obama loves a good situation,to get off the real problems he should be taking care of. Like Unemployment and the empty promises he made,and continues to make.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

*collapses from exhaustion* that was a responsible thing to say. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

calm down man, don't allow the subhumans to bait you
yeah, sub-humans, because they lack the sense and intelligence given an animal.
see, black-furred dogs/cat/animals don't hate or attack white-furred dogs/cat/animals because of color

only sub-humans do that

this is just another of a few untermenschen mass-posting here who'd be better off posting in stormfront or kkk.org IMO

just remember the above and act accordingly,

dogs barking are no big deal
if it tries to bite you however...
see how it's color is irrelevant?

on topic:
a 17 yr old boy was murdered never mind what color he or his killer was.

All Major News Outlets Cover Trayvon Martin Tragedy, Except Fox News thinkprogress.org...

Another day has passed and George Zimmerman is still free. *shaking head* Anyway, a grand jury will convene in early April and unless the people of Florida are as dumb as their local law enforcement officials, criminal charges are sure to follow. I also have to commend the Department of Justice for getting involved. It's amazing what a little pressure can do. All you people who helped to blow up this story should be proud of yourselves. Nancy Grace isn't going to pick up our stories, so we have to make it a story and hope that the main stream media will chase it.

Sadly, I continue to learn more about what happened on that night in Central Florida, and the more I learn www.clickorlando.com... the angrier I get. It's getting harder and harder for the enemies of justice to justify the actions of the racist vigilante masquerading as a protector of law abiding citizens. Florida's seven year old self- defense ("stand your ground") law was made for the victim in this case, not for the shooter. But the shooter hid behind the law and avoided being charged by inept local law enforcement officials.
“They always get away,” Zimmerman told dispatch in a 911 call released Friday, and he kept tracking Martin. Zimmerman had a gun. Martin was carrying only an ice tea and the Skittles he’d just bought at the store. The two had a struggle that no one saw. Hearing shots, neighbors called 911. In one call that’s hard to listen to, a woman anxiously says she can hear someone calling for help while in the background, a terrified, wailing voice pleads, "No! No!"

I heard that "wailing voice". And it didn't belong to George Zimmerman.
field-negro.blogspot.com...

"SANFORD -- SANFORD The 911 tapes released by police Friday show neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman called in with a problem: there had been a few break-ins lately, and now there was another suspicious guy in his Retreats at Twin Lakes neighborhood.

He looked like he might be on drugs and “up to no good.”

“It’s raining. He’s just walking around, looking about,” Zimmerman told the dispatcher. “He’s just staring looking at all the houses.”
Later, he lamented: “These a**holes always get away.”
Zimmerman is the neighborhood watch volunteer in the Central Florida town of Sanford who on Feb. 26 shot and killed Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman claimed the teen started an altercation, and then -- in fear for his life -- Zimmerman pulled a weapon from his waistband and fired. He has not been charged.

Family members and attorneys believe the Sanford Police has bent over backward to protect Zimmerman out of a sense of kinship for a man who had devoted his spare time to law enforcement.

In an interview this week with the Miami Herald, Police Chief Bill Lee said the 911 calls would prove the incident was not a case of racial profiling, because when asked whether the suspect was white or black, Zimmerman did not know. However the recording clearly shows that when asked, Zimmerman said, “He looks black.” And then a few moments later, “He’s a black male.”

His family filed a lawsuit to force the Sanford Police Department to release the 911 tapes to clarify the murky circumstances. A hearing had been scheduled for Monday, and in the face of mounting national pressure the Sanford Police decided to release the tapes late Friday. They first allowed the slain teen’s family and attorneys to listen.

According to the recordings posted on the city’s website, Zimmerman was perturbed because Trayvon looked a bit out of sorts. Other callers reported hearing someone calling for help and then a blast that silenced the wailing. One call, so close that the cries for help could be heard, contains two sounds, first a muted bang that family attorneys believe was a warning shot, then the louder crack of close-range gunfire. Sanford police said Sunday that a check of the weapon showed only one shot was fired.
The thing is, the media in A-merry-ca will jump all over a story where there is perceived injustice somewhere else in the world, but not so much here in A-merry-ca. They are especially afraid of stories that involve the uncomfortable subject of race. God forbid we mess up the beautiful kumbaya post-racial vibe that we have been enjoying of late. *sarcasm off*

At the end of the day it's bloggers and the social media that always drives these stories,because the producers who work in the main stream media and their puppet masters do not have the guts to do it. It's only after the public outcry becomes loud enough to embarrass them that they give in and feature these types of stories in their programming.
field-negro.blogspot.com...

keep getting your intel from the MSM with it's obvious biases agendas, etc.
and don't think for your selves and continue to play race baiting games.your masters are pleased

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Good for Obama.

The POTUS shouldn't give his judgements on a local level case, no matter how much attention it has gotten. That isnt the POTUS' job. He knows his words carry a lot of weight -- he knew what he was doing when he said that.

the current POSUS is an MK-Kid/tavistock puppet whose ultimate purpose
is to set race relations back to post civil war era status

i suppose some are good with that

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You're saying the MSM shouldnt be trusted, yet give graphs on the number of times each station plays a story. I dont understand. Are you saying the are doing a good job at reporting the case, or are not?
edit on 23-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You are making claims that are just not there.

First you are saying he was a drug dealer, which you have stated many times....Where does it say this? I am asking for proof that he is one not assumptions.

Second you are also saying that he stopped his truck and was immediately jumped by Martin which you have also stated many times. Where does it say this has happened? In the Zimmerman 911 tapes, he clearly gets out of his vehicle to follow him...he does so for a few mins before the dispatcher asks if he is following.

Third you say that Martins rights were not violated...how about right to privacy.

Where does it state anywhere that walking alone at night is a crime? If he was peering into houses..then the neighborhood watch person can consider that suspicious and report to the proper authorities and at no time do these people have the right to stalk you.

You are also making claims that he was attacking Zimmerman...who said this and why are there statement to the contrary by eyewitnesses.

You can also clearly hear in the 911 tapes that the person yelling for help is a young man and sounds nothing like Zimmerman which you can tell from his own 911 tapes.

The facts are...he saw a young black man walking in his neighborhood at night and decided he was up to no good. The boys actual crime..NOT A DAMN THING BUT BEING BLACK.

I have no clue when ATS became a haven for stormfront..but this site is appearing more and more like it every day.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join