It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

it is sad to see someone
killed over being retarded.
TRAYvons death has used
his grave has been spit on, stepped on,
disrespected.
Of course they are going to rake in as
much money as they can.
I saw a promo from them on the news
they have a number you can txt to donate
20 bux lawyers are not cheap they are
trying to get funding. Moving on up to the east side.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

WOW! The United States has almost gone 10 years without a lynching!

GREAT JOB! -_-

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Seriously, how are you not being racist right now?

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

WOW! The United States has almost gone 10 years without a lynching!

GREAT JOB! -_-

Great Job, indeed. In a nation of 300,000,000. No collection of extremists have gotten together and killed someone in the dead of the night. That is quite an accomplishment, whether you choose to belittle it or not. Given the number of people you no doubt see as inbred, redneck, conservative, etc., it really does say something about progress that has been made, that none of them have done the sorts of things you are are convinced they do every saturday night. For a decade.

Meanwhile, in it's most recent completed yearly report, Florida posted 101,969 violent crimes. Nearly a thousand of those were murders.

And 700,000 property crimes.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well, I was being sarcastic. There are lynchings more often than you would like to believe.

Ask Fredrick Jermaine Carter. Nevermind, he was lynched in 2010.
edit on 28-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This whole mess is typical MSM biased garbage against a white person who lawfully defended himself against an attacker who was hell bent on causing severe injuries to Mr. Zimmerman, PERIOD. More and more Americans these days with no criminal records are arming themselves and getting conceal and carry permits, It's about god damn time! The biased reporting that the MSM practices on a daily basis is absolutely disgusting and is far beyond being comprehensible in any way at all. Had this been a black man killing Mr. Zimmerman during a robbery -something that happens everyday in America- there would be absolutely NO OUTCRY FROM ANYONE IN THE MSM or so called "civil rights groups"; it would be brushed under the table and forgotten and the story *might* get 30 seconds on the local nightly NEWS.

For YEARS there has been a media blackout when it comes to black people killing white people, crimes that would be instantly labled a "hate crime" if the same covered up crimes had been perpetrated against black people; the double standard is so blatant it makes any person with a sense of justice sick to the stomach. There have been numerous hate crimes perpetrated against whites over the years and until the advent of the internet these crimes went under the radar and the MSM purposely ignored them. Here is just one of the many outrageous cases that are blatantly ignored by the MSM, very few of these crimes are ever classified as hate crimes. Don't become a victim, hone your shooting skills; conceal and carry. Then give thanks to the United States Constitution for making it your birth right to protect yourself with firearms, not everyone in this world has this right.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

SOURCE

In the early morning hours of Jan. 7, 2007, Christopher Newsom and his girlfriend Channon Christian were carjacked and held captive in a house on Chipman Street in Knoxville. Both were raped, tortured and killed. Newsom's body was discovered in the vicinity that afternoon burning alongside railroad tracks. Christian's body was found stuffed in a trashcan inside the house a couple of days later. Five people were arrested in connection with the crime .

edit on 28-3-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The story is really said. Why would anyone shoot an innocent kid

This song really hit me hard.

Trayvon was going to his father that worked in the gated community. Then randomly shot.

edit on 23-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Post bookmarked.

I'll check back in a months time once the truth comes out to see if you're still singing your MSM dictated emotional-rather-than-intelectual lament.

Well done all you millions of sheep.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Well, he acquired a broken nose and some head trauma somewhere in the "eventually."
What did he do before then? Did he exit his vehicle with a loaded gun, and walk in the direction towards Trayvon?

In most states, once someone assaults you, you can use force to defend yourself; you don't have a duty to flee or just lie on the curb and be beaten.
Nor do you have a duty to exit your vehicle with a loaded gun, intentionally walking into a confrontation, while knowing that there is a possibility of the situation becoming 'heated', simply because someone looks suspicious.

He had a loaded gun, and he called the cops, so obviously he had thought about the confrontation, before heading towards Trayvon. Just doesn't quite seem much like self-defense, since he thought about it beforehand, but continued on anyways.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

For the Martin defenders, the real underlying problem seems to be the whole idea of neighborhood watch.
Defenders?? Trayvon was not afforded the same luxury that Zimmerman is currently receiving, by having many others defending him.

Should neighborhood watch actually be driving around, looking for trouble?
Neighborhood Watch is not the problem.
Neighborhood Watch did not advise him to do that.

Zimmerman did that all on his own, by allowing his self-appointed position of power, to go to his head.

Should they ask pedestrians who are wandering through the neighborhood in the middle of the night, who are covering their faces, what's up?
Anybody can ask anything to anyone, and at any given time. That doesn't mean they will get an answer every time though.

edit on 3/28/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I agree with you that neighborhood watch is not the problem. I also agree that Zimmerman was free to approach the person in the dark; even though it was forcing a confrontation. Dumb as hell. But dumb is not against the law.

In most states, the law attaches great importance to the question of who struck first. It sounds like the police saw some merit in the idea that Zimmerman may have received the first blow.

Not that this absolves him of wrongdoing.

Laws vary by state. In my state (TX) he would probably be charged with manslaughter or at least, deadly conduct.

On another thread it says that Sanford PD has turned the case over to the state, which is assembling a grand jury. A lot of people are shocked that he wasn't arrested. In my state, the best strategy is to hold off arresting someone until you can make a charge stick---you can only hold them for 72 hours (if its a weekend). And once you've arrested them and then freed them, you cannot re-arrest them without substantial fresh evidence, or it's considered malicious prosecution, and your department gets sued. Unless the perp is a flight or safety risk, let 'em go home till you can hold them for good.

I think that Zimmerman would have been released that night, regardless of the race of his victim. Not enough to hold him on, if you ever want to charge him later. Seriously. Every jurisdiction has at least one "cop groupie" like this to deal with. you couldn't have locked him up before he acted, without depriving him of constitutional rights.

So Zimmerman is a manslaughtering idiot, it seems, before a grand jury is convened. He should obviously do time if that is the case.

But he also doesn't represent all whites,or mixed persons or whatever, any more than criminals of any other race should be made to be symbols for their own race(s). He only represents himself.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Nor do you have a duty to exit your vehicle with a loaded gun, intentionally walking into a confrontation, while knowing that there is a possibility of the situation becoming 'heated', simply because someone looks suspicious.

Zimmerman had the right to carry a loaded weapon, and to walk his own neighborhood at night, keeping an eye on a suspicious character. You keep wanting to claim this is wrong, and it is not.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman intended to confront Martin. Most likely, having already called the police, Zimmerman's only intent was to keep aware of Martin's location.

From Martin's girlfriend's own statement, Martin confronted Zimmerman. Martin initiated the confrontation, which puts intent on Martin, not Zimmerman.

Martin should have been well ahead of Zimmerman, hard to believe Zimmerman ran down a scared Martin. Which indicates that Martin was waiting for Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If this all happened in a gated community, why did a man that goes on nightly watches need to get out of his car to see what street he was on? I have only lived at my present location for 3 months and I know every street within walking distance of my house.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Some of you just might have to eat your words.

Today video was released showing George Zimmerman arriving at the Police Station. Guess what it shows and does not show.

It shows George Zimmerman, with a shaved head (I am not implying he is white or a skinhead, many people shave their heads. I shave mine)

What does it NOT show?

It does not show a beat up George Zimmerman. There is no grass stains on his back. No marks on the back of his head. No bloody nose. No bandages from being treated at the scene.

So what was that about George Zimmerman being beat up and in fear for his life? Sure does not look like it.
George Zimmerman Video

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b

Zimmerman had the right to carry a loaded weapon, and to walk his own neighborhood at night, keeping an eye on a suspicious character. You keep wanting to claim this is wrong, and it is not.
I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to comprehend. All I am saying is that he needs to convince a jury that his actions were warranted, and justifiable. Zimmerman's own decisions & actions, are at the very least, partly to blame for the ensuing confrontation that concluded with the death of the other person involved.

If Zimmerman does not have to prove in the court of law, that his actions were justifiable, then there is a good possibility for more vigilante style justice still to come, in regards to this story. He killed somebody. For that, he needs to stand up and accept responsibility for his actions.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman intended to confront Martin. Most likely, having already called the police, Zimmerman's only intent was to keep aware of Martin's location.
BS and you know it. If Zimmerman didn't intend to confront Trayvon, he would have never got out of his vehicle with a loaded gun.

Martin should have been well ahead of Zimmerman, hard to believe Zimmerman ran down a scared Martin. Which indicates that Martin was waiting for Zimmerman.
yeah yeah yeah, read that the other times you said it. You put the blame on Trayvon for not walking away faster. You put the blame on Trayvon, for not approaching Zimmerman, and explaining what he was doing there. Doesn't matter how much you try to blame Trayvon, nothing will change the fact that Zimmerman brought the only gun, and that Trayvon was the only one that was shot.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

then there is a good possibility for more vigilante style justice still to come, in regards to this story.

And who do you think will suffer the most from increases in vigilante style justice?

You might want to consider the agenda of big media behind this campaign to incite a race war, which is exactly what is going on here.

Lots of people are buying into this blatant race baiting game being carried out by big media.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

then there is a good possibility for more vigilante style justice still to come, in regards to this story.

And who do you think will suffer the most from increases in vigilante style justice?
Any and/or all of the victim(s), and their families, will suffer.
Doesn't matter who suffers 'the most'.

You might want to consider the agenda of big media behind this campaign to incite a race war, which is exactly what is going on here.

Lots of people are buying into this blatant race baiting game being carried out by big media.
Why would I need to consider that? I don't watch the news, nor do I read the newspaper. I don't care what color anybody is.

Maybe you should consider though, since you don't agree with me that he should be charged, and should face a jury.

It is just common sense.
Zimmerman killed someone.
There are consequences for such an action.
He has not yet faced those consequences.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

A lot of people with no connection to this event could very well wind up suffering as well. Probably not the people who you think.

If Zimmerman acted in self defense, then no, he should not be punished for anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If Zimmerman acted in self defense, then no, he should not be punished for anything.
Is it really that hard for you? Or do you just enjoy arguing with me?

Fact: Zimmerman brought the only gun.
Fact: Zimmerman shot & killed Trayvon.
Opinion: It was self-defense.

If it actually was self defense, he should have no problems convincing a jury of it.

.....and another opinion: His life will be much easier if he faces a jury.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Prosecuting attorney can't even build enough of a case against Zimmerman to charge him.

Opinion - Zimmerman should face consequences.

Time to wash my hands of this one.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73 >>

join