It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Indisputable facts as they stand.

George Zimmerman has a history of Domestic Abuse.
George Zimmerman has lied on a police report about being assaulted.
George Zimmerman was carrying a gun.
George Zimmerman was advised by authorities not to pursue suspicious persons.
George Zimmerman has called 911 on black children as young as 8 years old (by his own estimate).
George Zimmerman is on record using racial epithets against black people.
George Zimmerman killed a minor.

These facts are the reason that the George Zimmerman defenders are trying to tear down the deceased. It is too hard to discuss the -actual- facts that have been released.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I'm going to need some sources on that...

Even if you did provide sources,

none of that is

"relevant to the case"

edit on 27-3-2012 by Cavalier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavalier

So, you are simply going to blindly support a man who killed a minor child regardless of why?

Truly sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

So, you are simply going to blindly support a man who killed a minor child regardless of why?

Truly sad.

1. Not a child. Would only be considered a "minor" here in good o'l passive USA.

2. Zimmerman is innocent.

What is that old saying again...

"Your rights end where my feelings begin!"

Oh yeah. Quit shouting that.

Zimmerman shot out of self defense.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
reply to post by Furbs

none of that is

"relevant to the case"

So the facts that he was advised by the 911 operators not to follow, was carrying a gun and killed a minor are not relevant to this case? And if you need proof, listen to the initial 911 call and read the police report. All of which have been posted over and over and over and over and over.

I can't comment on the lying part or history of domestic violence. I haven't seen or read anything about those, so I would need to see some kind of proof about them.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Minor is a legal term denoting the difference between a child and an adult. In the eyes of the law, he was child.

Zimmerman shot and killed a child, and you support him.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

Originally posted by Cavalier
reply to post by Furbs

none of that is

"relevant to the case"

So the facts that he was advised by the 911 operators not to follow, was carrying a gun and killed a minor are not relevant to this case? And if you need proof, listen to the initial 911 call and read the police report. All of which have been posted over and over and over and over and over.

I can't comment on the lying part or history of domestic violence. I haven't seen or read anything about those, so I would need to see some kind of proof about them.

Funny you should mention the police report. The police report states that Zimmerman was attacked. Zimmerman had a licsence to carry a firearm.

Lets listen to the 911 tapes again:
>Zimmerman: I lost him. Im trying to follow him.
>911 operator: We don't need you to follow him
>Zimmerman: Okay.

Or something similar to that. Zimmerman quit following him and got out of his car to check his surroundings. That is when Martin attacked.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Minor is a legal term denoting the difference between a child and an adult. In the eyes of the law, he was child.

Zimmerman shot and killed a child, and you support him.

Yes, I would support anybody who's face was being slammed into the ground by a thug while yelling for help for a full 1 minute.

It was out of self defense. Deal with it.

I really dont see how anyone can defend Martin now. Other than their feelings getting in the way.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You are the one letting your feelings get in the way. You are calling the minor child a 'thug', for instance. Why not simply refer to him as "the deceased", or "Martin", or "minor victim of gun violence", or "someone's son". These are all factual terms that could be used to describe Trayvon. You are allowing your own feelings to paint him as a 'thug'. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Does that only work for Zimmerman? Oh, it does, actually, because the deceased cannot stand trial for any crimes.. so technically he will remain innocent, since he cannot go to trial.. thanks to Zimmerman.

I wonder where your support would go if a jury finds him guilty.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by BrokenCircles

So in your opinion, screw justice, screw it all. Zimmerman had and has no right to self defense.

Is that what you are saying?
If that is what I was saying, then I would have said it. I did not say that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Does that only work for Zimmerman? Oh, it does, actually, because the deceased cannot stand trial for any crimes.. so technically he will remain innocent, since he cannot go to trial.. thanks to Zimmerman.

I wonder where your support would go if a jury finds him guilty.

I have to wonder with this statement about innocent until proven guilty post mortem. Wasnt there a case in Alabama that the guy who died was found guilty post mortem? I dont think its un precedented. I wonder what the reaction would be if he was found guilty of assault post mortem? I am going on what has been presented so far,and it looks like the youth let his brain write a check his body could not cash. If the witness says he saw the youth on top of zimmerman I would have no remorse finding it self defense. I try to go on evidence alone,and the US court system needs to start doing that instead of emotion trumphing evidence.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

As far as crime goes he was an adult...he would be charged as an adult if he was arrested for something..

Not a child in the eyes of the law, the military, or in stature.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Originally posted by butcherguy

And Trayvon's lying family initiallysaid that his suspension was for tardiness.

Does it make them easy to believe?
So *snipping* what?

[color=B5FF55]None of his family members were there with him, at the time he was shot dead.

If you remember Trayvon has been presented as a slightly built boy that had a great record in school and a bright future before him.

That he was suspended from school was initially denied, then it was denied that he had been suspended for possessing marijuana on school grounds. Now it turns out that his family is admitting that he was indeed suspended for marijuana possession on school grounds.

At no point did I say that marijuana possession is a crime punishable by death.

You are simply trying to steer this away from the fact that the squeaky clean Trayvon doesn't exist anymore.
You brought up marijuana, which has absolutely no relevance in regards to this specific case. Yet I'm the one who is trying to "steer the conversation away"?

I have not once said that Trayvon was squeaky clean.

All I have said, is that he is dead.

Google " 911 operator errors" then you can see how great they are. [color=B5FF55]They are not cops, they are not EMT's and they are not firemen.
[color=B5FF55]Neither is Zimmerman.

edit on 3/27/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by schuyler

That's not a picture of Trayvon Martin. A bunch of pictures of young black males were put out by members of Stormfront stating they were recent pictures of him, along with a whole lot of other nonsense trying to smear the kid.

Actually, it is. Not only that, there are a lot more of them. I can't really put them up because they show him giving the finger and all which would violate T&C. The point here, which you are willfully missing, is that this guy was a punk gang banger with a record as long as his arm, not this sweet little kid in a football uniform. You are being played and sucking it up hook, line, and sinker. This is ATS. You are expected to look beyond the MSM. How about trying to do that?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Lies....no domestic abuse...

His friend was getting arrested once when he was 21and drunk in a bar, he pushed the cop. charges dropped.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The February 2012 HOA newsletter requested that crime victims "call our captain, George Zimmerman" after calling the police.[8] Wendy Dorival, who organizes Neighborhood Watch for the Sanford Police Department, told the Sentinel in a recent interview that Zimmerman was chosen as a watch coordinator by his neighbors.[42]

The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a recently built private community in Sanford, Florida consisting of townhouses and condominiums. Vehicular access is by gates to the north and east, which are unguarded but electronically controlled.

He was not "self appointed and it was private property including the roads.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Nope. 18 is the age of emancipation in Florida.

Also, would love to see him charged as an adult for any crime. When do you think that will happen? Oh yeah, it won't because Zimmerman killed him.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Furbs

Lies....no domestic abuse...

His friend was getting arrested once when he was 21and drunk in a bar, he pushed the cop. charges dropped.

And yet..

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders’ being granted.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Answered 2 years ago. Criminal Defense Attorney in Jacksonville, FL. I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. Raising teenagers can be devilishly difficult. Any juvenile can be charged as an adult, in theory. The decision is made by the State Attorney and they should take a number of factors into consideration. How a child behaves at home is generally not one of them, however. A child's criminal behavior is examined closely, meaning history, type of crimes, treatment in the past, if there is a past, and the crime that brought the child to the State's attention. Violent crimes (gun crimes, assaults, robbery, etc.) seem to be the ones that get the most direct, or adult, filing decisions. Once a child is prosecuted as an adult, he remains an adult in the criminal justice system forever after. Here in Duval county, our new State Attorney has strongly stepped up juvenile direct file cases, even for children with no prior record.

reply to post by Furbs

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

She never filed charges, she filed for a restraining order,

Anyone can that, nothing on his record.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join