It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Furbs

The point is minors are killed everyday, by adults or whomever! What makes this story so damn special that the President of The U.S. has to put his nose in it in such a short period of time?

My guess is that Barack Obama is a father and a black man that just happens to be the President of the United States. Are you merely your job title? I know I am more than mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

The point is minors are killed everyday, by adults or whomever! What makes this story so damn special that the President of The U.S. has to put his nose in it in such a short period of time?

My guess is that Barack Obama is a father and a black man that just happens to be the President of the United States. Are you merely your job title? I know I am more than mine.

Just to clear something up here. Obama was asked about it by a reporter. He expressed empathy for the family of the deceased and then said that law enforcement would find out what happened.

Obama never took a side, only expressed sympathy as a father. ATS would have you believe that is wrong.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Are you merely your job title?

I don't know what you mean by that. But by Obama using this case for a sympathy reason causes a conflict of interest anyways.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Are you merely your job title?

I don't know what you mean by that. But by Obama using this case for a sympathy reason causes a conflict of interest anyways.

What I mean is, if you are a painter, a police officer, a doctor, a fry cook, or the president of the united states, you are entitled to an opinion, especially when you are asked about it. Barack Obama didn't hold a special press conference to speak about it. He was asked a question and he gave a response, as any and every concerned American citizen has the right to do.

I still don't understand what the concern is.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

He appears to be learning, the last few times he jumped in and commented before knowing all the facts and ended up looking foolish.

I was pretty surprised he didn't step in it over this one, he is learning, slowly, but it's coming.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I still don't understand what the concern is.

I thought this was obvious. The concern is: ATS hates Obama and everything Obama does is wrong. Even when he doesn't take a side, ATS insist he did.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

The concern is: ATS hates Obama and everything Obama does is wrong.

So you yourself hate Obama then as well? You are a member on ATS so I guess that includes yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

his twitter account....his name connects him to the black foot soldiers. Who perpetrate black on white violence and fight white authority.

Martin's arm with tatto from his my space.....skinny little kid......think not.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Look at the pics I posted and the info coming out....on twitter his brother was yelling at him for attacking his bus driver, another reason he was suspended....

Obama stepped in it big time again.....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by TsukiLunar

The concern is: ATS hates Obama and everything Obama does is wrong.

So you yourself hate Obama then as well? You are a member on ATS so I guess that includes yourself.

Very clever Mister Pister McAlister.

No, I do not hate anyone.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I'm confused. Did Barack Obama post those pictures?

How did Barack Obama 'step in it'?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Look at the pics I posted and the info coming out....on twitter his brother was yelling at him for attacking his bus driver, another reason he was suspended....

Not tattoo's?

People with tattoo's are all evil.

Is that what you are trying to say?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I was showing the picture to prove he was not some skinny kid and the name he used on twitter which has been linked I believe to the Florida Black Foot Soldies, a black on white violence syndicate.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I thought this was obvious. The concern is: ATS hates Obama and everything Obama does is wrong. Even when he doesn't take a side, ATS insist he did.

You should have been here during the Bush Admin. ATS is anti-establishment by nature, obviously.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Umm his twitter account. The name connects him to just about every black kid across the US. You can hear that N-word, with the "gga" spelling to it everywhere. It's in music, videos, movies. It is a common term not only between back kids, but even white kids say it. For some reason using that word with a "ga' spelling instead of "ger" spelling makes some kind of difference. - again this is also completely irrelevant unless Zimmerman knew Martin's twitter account name at the time he saw him.

The first picture is a picture of Martin's wrist. That name on his wrist is the name of his girlfriend.

Your second picture is a tattoo on Martin's arm. It is 2 hands in prayer with rosary beads. That is a religious symbol.

So how does his tattoos mean he was not a skinny kid? Even though the people from his school, classmates, teachers, coaches, all say people called him "Slim" as a nickname?

I have to ask also, what was the purpose of showing the fact that Martin had tattoos? Does tattoos = criminal in your mind?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Now your lying.

No one knows what that twitter comment was about and the school has said repeatedly that his suspension had nothing to do with any type of criminal or violent act of any kind. Are you suggesting that the school is part of some grand conspiracy now too?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
No one knows what that twitter comment was about and the school has said repeatedly that his suspension had nothing to do with any type of criminal or violent act of any kind. Are you suggesting that the school is part of some grand conspiracy now too?

The only part he had wrong, was that it was his brother, it was his cousin.

As Dan Linehan, a blogger at Wagist.com, pointed out, correspondence with Martin on Twitter before he died alludes to an incident with a bus driver. "Yu ain't tell me you swung on a bus driver," Martin's cousin wrote to him on Feb. 21.
news.yahoo.com...

What else could that mean?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
These hang zimmerman folks got another
thing coming buddy. The bounty the
black panthers have on his head, they
better bring 10 men because zimmermans
A pretty damn good shot.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

zimmermans A pretty damn good shot.

Hmm, I am not sure shooting a kid at point blank qualifies as being "a pretty damn good shot".

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by popsmayhem

zimmermans A pretty damn good shot.

Hmm, I am not sure shooting a kid at point blank qualifies as being "a pretty damn good shot".

This guy has got to be related. Or something.

Way too creepy.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join