It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

He once called 911 to report a suspicious black male 7-9 years old. Would he have shot him in "self defense" too?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by LastProphet527

People have no respect for life anymore. They are so desensitized now killing someone is no big deal..

Those who still have a soul know killing someone effects a lot of people. And if you kill a unarmed man you better be able to prove it was 100% unavoidable!!

They have no respect because they were not taught respect from the parents that raised them, and most likely weren’t raised good by the parents of the parents. I don’t fought them… I blame the parents.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What I would like to know is- how would the situation have transpired if Zimmerman had not shot the gun? Was Treyvon going to kill Zimmerman if he did not shoot? I would have only shot the kid if I knew he was going to kill me.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Didnt you know the 140 lb kid was a trained UFC fighting killing machine!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Does not matter who striked the first blow
we know treyvon attacked zimmerman
zimmerman did not need to get into a fist fight
with treyvon zimmerman had a gun.
Zimmerman would of just shot him,
With the evidence that treyvon was on top
of zimmerman beating him up gives zimmerman
everyright to use deadly force no matter who hit first.

Your logic sucks...which explains why you hold the positions you do.

You are saying that if someone is following me, confronts me, and punches me...I should just lay there and let him beat me....because if I fight back....he can shoot me???

Retarded.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Yeah, that bag of skittles would have really done some damage.

It's good to know that we have sociopaths running around here that are trying to find any way to justify the barbaric actions of Zimmerman.

Would you have called the kid a coon and chased him down as well? Sick...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Exactly. If I was in Zimmerman's position, I would have just pushed the kid off and escaped. Contact the police and let them deal with it. I would not feel threatened by some 140 lb 17 year old.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by Nathwa

It's good to know that we have sociopaths running around here that are trying to find any way to justify the barbaric actions of Zimmerman.

Are you accusing me of being a sociopath because I am exploring the situation objectively? At this point I am under the impression that Zimmerman was just a trigger happy moron who went above and beyond the scope of the neightborhood watch program and got a young man killed, and the worst part is it was totally avoidable. However, I want to understand the rationale. After all, in this society, we are all innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. If any part of what I said makes me a sociopath, then so be it, I accept your designation.

I would not have called the kid a coon and chased him down. If I felt that the child looked suspicious, I would have called the police and alerted them of suspicious behavior, and leave the matter at that. It is not my job to venture out and confront the child.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by Nathwa

I am not sure WHY people are trying to justify Zimmerman's actions. With the known facts we have, it is REALLY obvious Zimmerman was the aggressor. The ONLY thing he has going for him is that extremely suspect eyewitness account of Martin WINNING the fight, not starting.

Not only that, Zimmerman clearly lied to begin with. Not only does he claim to have not confronted Martin, which makes NO SENSE with the statement from the girlfriend saying she heard it, but his story has discrepancies that just do not make sense either. Also, the claim Martin attacked him unprovoked makes no sense in cohesion with the character witnesses I.E. Martins schoolmates and family.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I dont care what his "size" was....

and yes, ive been in plenty of fights, enough to know that it doesnt mater what size you are, if youre intent on hurting someone youre going to do it.....

you keep stating "facts"

When you have no other facts to go on then anyone else........

how bout YOU stop making up useless crap to defend someone who very well could have been a delinquent who got caught doing something and retaliated...........

wait for all the facts, and stop lashing out

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

How about you stop playing top cop. The kid was charged with nothing, their is ZERO evidence he was breaking into anyones car or house. No evidence he was causing any trouble.

BUT their is evidence he was shot dead and was unarmed.

Now move along lil pup
edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thinking that people are being robbed and taking a community interest is a good thing. Kid wasn't robbing the sidewalk. Frustration with robberies is understandable, but there is a reason why society has police.

Having been followed by creepy guys before, I got to tell you that if I'd had size on my side the idea of stopping them by beating the crap out of them seems very appealing.

Doesn't matter if the kid was Freddy Kruger, walking to the store in a gated community is not a crime.

Zimmerman provoked, and the kid reacted. Zimmerman's provocation was that the kid existed where Zimmerman didn't think he should be.

Zimmerman is a man, not a boy. Martin shouldn't have attacked him, and from that point on Zimmerman did have the right to defend himself. I don't know that I would consider him innocent - at the very least he is suffering from what should be a terminal case of stupid and armed.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

How about you stop playing top cop. The kid was charged with nothing, their is ZERO evidence he was breaking into anyones car or housr. No evidence he was causing any trouble.

BUT their is evidence he was shot dead and was unarmed.

Now move along lil pup

Lil pup? How bout you check your ego stop making assumptions and attacking posters....

p.s. im in my 30s I hardly think pup is a term i would use...

Second , if all the evidence you need is someone being shot dead..........Then id say your investigation skills are EXTREMELY lacking........

Top cop? Atleast im looking at all the facts as they come in, and not just "the guy was shot dead"

Give me a break.......feel free to move along yourself
edit on 25-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Look, I'll say it again:

FOLLOWING. SOMEBODY. IS. NOT. AGRESSIVE. BEHAVIOR. OR. PROVOCATION.

Maybe this timeline of known events will help you understand it more.

--Martin is out walking around, talking to his girlfriend, looking at houses, nothing wrong here
--Zimmerman, being the neighborhood watchman, tries to pull up and ask Martin why he is out so late.
--Martin takes off, running away from Zimmerman.
--Zimmerman calls 911 and begins to chase him
--Zimmerman looses him, and steps out of his car to have a better look around
--Martin allegedly attacks Zimmerman from behind
--A man witnessing it says they saw Martin on top
--Another dials 911 and hers Zimmerman calling for help, followed by a gunshot
--Zimmerman calls 911, is checked out by a medical staff, detained by police for questioning, and then leaves.

This is all we know. Zimmerman had no lawyer present when talking to police -- there was no need to, Zimmerman was innocent and even the police knew!

What we don't know is who really started it. According to Martin's girlfriend, Martin was nervous of Zimmerman chasing him. However, the only reason Zimmerman would be chasing him is if he had ran in the first place. Martin's girlfriend can say anything she wants to because Martin is dead. In her own account, she says that she heard Zimmerman push Martin, and then the phone cuts off. I don't know about you, but any *thud* on the other end of a phone line sounds like it could be anything. Martin could have dropped his phone, or really anything. If she did indeed "hear a push", then there is no way to determine who was pushing who.
Sadly, this girl has probably made over a years paycheck just on testimoney's alone. Funny, because her testimoney holds no water and will not work in a court of law.

I am confident in the justice system.

Yes, the murder was bad. However, your "feelings" on the case must not get in the way of evidence. The only evidence we have is that Zimmerman was attacked and shot out of self defense.

Guess what? Zimmerman will be found not guilty of manslaughter. So prepare for rioting. If you live in Harlem, Detroit, LA, and Atlanta, I suggest you smoke a last pack or leave whill you still can.

edit on 25-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

There is no evidence that Zimmerman tried to detain Trayvon.

Trayvon's girlfriend stated that Zimmerman asked Trayvon what he was doing in there, and then the fight broke out.

Asking someone what they are doing somewhere is not provoking a fight.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
While all you sheep argue about this topic (which is EXACTLY THEY WANT!) you are ignoring one very important factor...

NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!! ITS ALL FAKE. How can you call yourselves Conspiracy Theorists, yet instantly believe everything CNN has to say about this story???? Gobble it up you fear mongering turkeys gobble gobble

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I know at 38 years old 6'0 and 225 lbs having lifted weights most my life, a 140 lb unarmed teenager would not make me have to shoot them in a fist fight. If you are gonna be a wanna be cop, bouncer, security guard at least have the motivation to get yourself in shape enough to be able to defend yourself from a skinny kid.

And Im inclined to believe he tried to detain Martin. Either way had his fat ass not followed and just waited for REAL COPS none of this would have happened. If Martin did attack first maybe he felt threatened that a older, bigger, armed person was following him and approaching him for no reason. So in essence he is responsible for the kids death either way.

Anyone who can justify shooting a unarmed 140 lb boy who has no weapon and didn't do anything but walk through a neighborhood is a coward along with Zimmerman.

No wonder this Zimmerman couldn't become a real cop. He is a Bitch plain and simple.

And if thats what anyone here looks up to or (defends) it speaks volumes about what they are too.

(nicest way i can say it without getting a warning hopefully)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I know at 38 years old 6'0 and 225 lbs having lifted weights most my life, a 140 lb unarmed teenager would not make me have to shoot them in a fist fight. If you are gonna be a wanna be cop, bouncer, security guard at least have the motivation to get yourself in shape enough to be able to defend yourself from a skinny kid.

But, Zimmerman is 7 inches short and full of guts and lard. Trayvon was athletic and played football. Zimmerman didnt had some kind of "Fat Man's Strength"

And Im inclined to believe he tried to detain Martin. Either way had his fat ass not followed and just waited for REAL COPS none of this would have happened. If Martin did attack first maybe he felt threatened that a older, bigger, armed person was following him and approaching him for no reason. So in essence he is responsible for the kids death either way.

Walking behind somebody on public property is not a crime. All evidence points to Martin attacking first. Thus, Zimmerman attacked out of self defense.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

You have no evidence that Zimmerman went beyond his job. Since when is it a crime to ask someone what they are doing in a gated community.

There is no question of guilt.

Yeah, no bias here.

If it is self defense, there is a question of guilt.

You want to claim Zimmerman did something wrong because he followed the guy and asked what he was doing there. Sorry, nothing wrong about that.

I say the recording of the phone call makes Zimmerman sound like he was just trying to do his job, and you claim I think shooting someone is part of the job of a neighborhood watch. Yeah, no bias or jumping to conclusions there.

Sorry, but you don't come off nearly as good as you think you do.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

His "self appointed" job. OIther neighbors had complained about Zimmermans watch before.

He had no right to confront the kid, period.

He's just another cop wanna be.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join