It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Kinda of hard to do it your way when Trayvon had him on the ground and was punching him....it was Zimmerman screaming for help.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Your smoking gun eyewitness saw the fight. He did not see what caused the fight. He did not see who started the fight. This has pointed out to you numerous times, and yet here you are repeating the same silliness that you have said at least a dozen times between the 2 threads.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

There are so many flaws within that post of yours, that I don't really know where to begin.

Which one is 'Whitey'?

Originally posted by popsmayhem

BS.... You people who want to hang whitey
can try and hang onto your BS all you want
but a key eye witness testimony is not he/said
she/said...........
Actually, he-said-she-said, is precisely what an eye witness account is. Someone says that they saw something.

They are not always entirely accurate. Sometimes, there can be 2 people witnessing the same event, but from different locations. It is possible for the 2 testimonies to contradict one another, even though they may both wholeheartedly believe what they are saying is the absolute undeniable truth.

The only real credible evidence is the people
who saw what happened, like this eye witness.
Eye witness testimony is never the most credible, and should actually be questioned a little more in this case, because there are probably people in that community that are glad Zimmerman went as far as he did.

Go on all you want Zimmerman is innocent and this
smoking gun eye witness saw it all go down..
huh?

Why zimmerman has not been arrested, charged, or anything,
because he is innocent.. STOP THE HANG WHITEY MENTALITY
HE DID NOTHING WRONG!
Innocent? It was somebody else, other than Zimmerman, who shot and killed and Trayvon?

HE ACTED in self defense, treyvon bullied his last victim that night.
Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't. Can you prove beyond a shadow of doubt, that Trayvon wasn't acting in self defense first?

The fact that Zimmerman was getting his butt kicked, does not definitely prove that it was Trayvon who began the physical confrontation.

edit on 3/25/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Obviously, you don't care about the facts, like the rest of the crowd out to lynch Zimmerman, for self defense.

[color=E9ADFF]You are proof that racism is alive and well.

Good job of fanning the flames of racism.
[color=E9ADFF]lmao. You are undeniable proof that moronic idiocy is not only alive and well, but it is standing tall and proud.

I have not mentioned anything about the race of either person involved.

These are the only facts that I know:
  • Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon.
  • He did so with his own gun.
  • Neither of them were on their own property.

Do you disagree with any of those↑ facts?

The fact that I think Zimmerman should be charged, does not mean that I think he should be convicted.

There is no question of guilt. Zimmerman did shoot and kill Trayvon. The only question is to whether or not it was justifiable, and if it could have been avoided.

IF it was justifiable self-defense, and IF that can be proven beyond a shadow of doubt in the court of law, then he should walk free. Until then, he should have already been charged with some sort of manslaughter/homicide, and he should have been put in jail, with a rather large bond.

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

You first. Your point contains no actual relevance, in regards to the subject of this thread, and not worth discussing. I have already given you more replies than I should have.
    You made claims that another member stated something that he didn't actually say. I called you on it. You have had a chance to show me where he wrote what you said that he did.
    You failed to do that. [color=FCAF74]There is a reason for that.

[color=FCAF74]Reason being that it does not matter one iota.

Do you realize that there are over 1100 posts in this thread, at this time? There is a reason for that also. A large majority of those posts consist of meaningless bickering, that have no actual relevance to the particular topic of this discussion.

With the hopes that this will get you to shut up and leave me alone, I will explain it to you again, one last time, with a brief summary.

• Zimmerman shot & killed Trayvon.
  • Popeye (top half of this reply) said,

Originally posted by poet1b

After listening to the Zimmerman police phone call, a completely different picture emerges. Zimmerman doesn't come off as some crazed vigilante, but a neighborhood watch doing his job.

Doing your job doesn't mean getting paid, it means doing what you are supposed to do. Don't play semantics.
    [color=BDFF59]1 + 1 = 2. Now leave me alone kid. I'll go buy you a Happy Meal, if you can promise me that you will shut up. Which do you prefer→ A boys toy? or a girls toy?

[color=BCDB86]Seriously, I am not in the mood for this pointless argument that you continue forcing upon me. I have nothing more to say to you, unless/until you actually make some sort of an attempt to discuss my opinion, in regards to this case.

edit on 3/25/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:29 AM
    link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
    Your smoking gun eyewitness saw the fight. He did not see what caused the fight. He did not see who started the fight. This has pointed out to you numerous times, and yet here you are repeating the same silliness that you have said at least a dozen times between the 2 threads.

Say a cop is following you, checking you out
    as you walk down the road, the cop then
    comes over to you and says hey what are you doing?
    Go swing on that cop, get on top of him and start
    pounding his face in and see how fast he shoots you.
    Even if the cop hit you first you better just stand down
    because if you then get on top of him and start pounding
    his face in he will and has every right to shoot you then in self defense
    in fear for his life...
    Does not matter who striked the first blow
    we know treyvon attacked zimmerman
    zimmerman did not need to get into a fist fight
    with treyvon zimmerman had a gun.
    Zimmerman would of just shot him,
    With the evidence that treyvon was on top
    of zimmerman beating him up gives zimmerman
    everyright to use deadly force no matter who hit first.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
    link   

This wasn't a cop.
    A cop someone could understand so obviously they aren't going to fight.
    A stranger that may be out to rob, rape, or kill you is a different story.
    The kid didn't know if this stranger was armed and going to rob him or not.
    The kid defended himself out of fear of a stranger that wasn't an officer stalking and approaching him.
    The kid's fear was justified as the guy did have a gun and killed him.
    So the kid was justified in fending Zimmerman off in the first place.

How dense does one have to be to make the argument you just made. I mean really? If it was a cop following the kid he wouldn't have been scared because he could assume it wasn't a serial killer/mugger. So your comparison makes zero sense.
    edit on 25-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
    link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

This wasn't a cop.
    A cop someone could understand so obviously they aren't going to fight.
    A stranger that may be out to rob, rape, or kill you is a different story.
    The kid didn't know if this stranger was armed and going to rob him or not.
    The kid defended himself out of fear of a stranger that wasn't an officer stalking and approaching him.
    The kid's fear was justified as the guy did have a gun and killed him.
    So the kid was justified in fending Zimmerman off in the first place.

How dense does one have to be to make the argument you just made. I mean really? If it was a cop following the kid he wouldn't have been scared because he could assume it wasn't a serial killer/mugger. So your comparison makes zero sense.

Well the law says other wise..
    Especially florida law.
    DO YOU KNOW FLORIDA LAW///??

Why has zimmerman not even BEEN ARRESTED
    LET ALONE NOT CHARGED

It is because he is innocent they have nothing on him..

Complain all day about making this a race war
    but the bottom line is zimmerman has not been arrested
    not been charged, and all the evidence points to what
    the eye witness, and zimmerman have been saying
    the whole time...

Go on about hanging whitey because if they could
    they would have they cant!!

NO CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

WHERES YOUR PROOF HE DID NOT ACT IN SELF DEFENSE?
    Prove he did not act in self defense prove it!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
    link   
    Zimmerman hasn't been found innocent. He just hasn't been charged with anything yet.

Right from the source where you keep on bringing up this 'witness' you give so much weight to:

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
    link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
    Zimmerman hasn't been found innocent.

HE DOES NOT HAVE TO PROVE HE IS INNOCENT..

They have to prove he is guilty of not acting in self defense..
    Wow, you didn't prove anything.

edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
    link   
    reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

The damn boy was a twig!!!! Stop acting like this kid was 180 - 200 lbs and 10% BF.

The boy was probably in great cardiovascular shape but he was not a BEAST!

Stop acting like the guy was Jon Jones!!!!

Booo hooo damn have any of you EVER been in a damn fight? 99% of the time you live to see the next day , you may be sore as hell and if you lost all busted up but you live.

Sure their are cases of someone hitting someone and them falling and hitting their head and dying, and cases of someone being so over matched the person just beats them to death with their fists, and the rare case of killing someone with a hard punch. BUT those are the exceptions not the rule!!

Martin was not out in that neighborhood looking a fight. Guy went to the store and bought some skittles and tea. He wasn't out in the neighborhood provoking anyone or breaking into anything!!

If i go up to a stranger playing Robo Cop for no reason I will be man enough to not shoot them unless they have a weapon. If I feel I cant handle a person physically unless I or someone else is in immediate danger ill wait for the cops.

No one in this case was in immediate danger. Those are the facts.

Had Zimmerman not played Barney Fife everything would have been fine.

I swear i think you people defending Zimmerman just like the fact you are able to shoot someone unarmed and get away with it.

Even in the Wild West they would hang you for shooting an unarmed man!

He was shot at around 7:20 pm in the evening which is still early evening - while unarmed.

This wasn't 1:00 am in the morning where you may be justified in thinking someone was up to no good.

When I was a teenager yeah i knew a few shady teenage characters who would break into cars and sometimes houses. NO ONE would do so at 7:15 at night!!
    edit on 25-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:03 AM
    link   

And you have? You are going way out of your way to claim all your assumptions and theories are fact yet you have proven no more than is already known in this case.

Zimmerman was armed and in a vehicle with no recognized authority of any kind.

Trayvon was unarmed and not observed breaking any law.

Zimmerman took it upon himself to pursue Trayvon after exiting his vehicle after calling 911 (when there was no emergency to do so) and being advised not to as the police were on their way.

A scuffle may or may not have ensued between the two parties.

Zimmerman shot Trayvon.

What happened between the time he began pursuing Trayvon until he was shot remains unknown and are merely theories and assumptions.

There may have been a witness that heard Trayvon scream before he was shot.
    There may have been a witness that had a conversation with Trayvon about him being followed.
    There may have been a witness that saw the two after the shot was fired but did not see what happened leading up to that point.

We have exactly two people who know what happened. One of them is dead at the hand of the other and cannot tell his story.

You have proven nothing beyond any of this whatsoever.
    edit on 25-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
    link   

I do know Florida law, and you are actually wrong.
    The police do answer to a chain of command and if you read anything, and if you knew anything you would have learned by now that they wanted to file charges against him, but they never could.

Do you know why they wanted to file charges of manslaughter? Because evidence points to a crime on Zimmerman's behalf.

I know you will ask for a source, so rather than wasting my time I will toss it out pre emptively.
    Source: LINK

WFTV learned on Friday that Sanford police did recommend Trayvon Martin’s killer, George Zimmerman, be charged, possibly with manslaughter, but it didn't happen. And, on Friday, staffers with State Attorney Angela Corey suggested to WFTV’s Daralene Jones that a grand jury may not be involved in the case. Several sources confirmed for WFTV that Sanford police thought Zimmerman should have been arrested for shooting and killing 17-year-old Martin.

Also.. charges will be filed against Zimmerman and you will be proven wrong and I will make sure to come back to every thread you have made on the topic and post about it. The investigation is ongoing. Another link.

However, he said he's encouraged that the state's investigation of the shooting will lead to criminal charges filed against the gunman, George Zimmerman.

I look forward to the day you enter a thread knowing what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
    link   

What you are basically saying is anyone can get a gun and PLAY COP!!

I can get my .40 sit on my front porch and ANYONE I see walking through my neighborhood I do not recognize
    I can follow them go up to them and harass them. So you wouldn't be mad if your GF/wife/teenage son was jogging in my neighborhood and i did this!? RIGHT? RIGHT? There was lawn furniture stolen in my neighborhood a few weeks back, so im justified right?

So if i see some chick jogging through my neighborhood in the evening with headphones that I do not recognize I can go up to her and stop her and ask her what the hell are you doing in my neighborhood I dont recognize you!!

WTF get a grip people..

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
    link   

Did Zimmerman shoot & kill Trayvon?

What needs to be proven is"
  • Whether or not it was justifiable self defense.
  • Whether or not it was avoidable.

He killed someone = He is not innocent

Comprende?

• posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
    link   
    Its been said ,that God turned its back on the human populace at one point in time…after looking at this thread, now I see why. I guess if I made the mistake of making humans like this, I would of bailed to!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
    link   
    reply to post by LastProphet527

People have no respect for life anymore. They are so desensitized now killing someone is no big deal..

Those who still have a soul know killing someone effects a lot of people. And if you kill a unarmed man you better be able to prove it was 100% unavoidable!!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:32 AM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

He wasn't required to follow or approach. The neighborhood watch guidelines/manual he was supposed to adhere to specifically stated not to approach and not to carry a weapon/preferred they remained unarmed.

It was obviously avoidable. Actually easily, he had to go out of his way to create the confrontation as he was inside his car/truck.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
    link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

WITNESSES SAYS IT WAS NOT SELF DEFENSE.

He was 17y.o, 6' and 140 pounds, a twig with no weapon.

Ok so let's believe the lady who didn't witness anything prior to the shooting and disregard the man who literally witnessed with his own eyes what transpired which coroberated the police report and Zimmermans story.
    Seriously use some common sense people. It makes no sense believing her story when hers is based off of what she heard and how she interprets it over someone who saw the whole thing especially when the evidence backs up what the EYE WITNESS SAW AND NOT THE woman who heard some stuff.
    edit on 25-3-2012 by Clunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Clunky

He didnt see the whole thing!!! he saw the middle of it.. No one saw the whole thing transpire.....

How would you feel if someone attacks you, you are getting the better of them, someone looks out the window and sees you have the upper hand and thinks you started it?

No one knows who attacked who first.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
    link   

edit on 25-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Zimmerman played accuser, judge, jury and executioner on Trayvon's life. Exactly what is he innocent of?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join