It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by Chalupas

Going to need some citation on the last part. Most sources that claim Zimmerman instigated the fight are recent stories just coming out. However, the people who say Martin instigated it have kept to their story since day one.

Citation? Okay. Take a look at that recording of the 911 call. Zimmerman clearly states he is chasing Martin.

You said there is evidence of instigation by Zimmerman.
Meaning, there is evidence of Zimmerman attacking Martin first.
It is impossible to tell who attacked who first with phone audio. So, no, that is not a source.

Following somebody who is running away from the simple question "Why are you out so late?" is not considered agressive behavior ANYWHERE.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

You know what they say about assumptions. I would bet you anything if this was your son you would be singing a different toon...

My son wouldn't flee from a simple question, and then attack the man who asked it.

That does not matter, however.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Allegedly his father's girlfriend lived there...not the father or the "boy".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Zimmerman is 5'9"...the current Trayvon was 6'3" and a football player.

If someone was beating the snot out of me and I had a gun...game over.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Following somebody who is running away from the simple question "Why are you out so late?" is not considered agressive behavior ANYWHERE.

I'll tell where it's considered aggressive- right here where I'm standing. I don't care if it's 3:30 in the morning. If and until you actually witness me committing an actual crime, you have absolutely zero business inquiring as to my doings. Who the heck are you, or anyone else for that matter, to ask me at any time of day or night, "Why are you out so late?" Somewhere along the line, no thanks to the Nanny State which has taken hold in American society, a great deal of American citizens seem to have forgotten, (if they ever understood in the first place), that living in a free society entails a modicum of risk, however slight. If you need someone constantly holding your hand and wiping your culo for you, then maybe you don't deserve to live in a free society.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJagov

I'll tell where it's considered aggressive- right here where I'm standing. I don't care if it's 3:30 in the morning. If and until you actually witness me committing an actual crime, you have absolutely zero business inquiring as to my doings. Who the heck are you, or anyone else for that matter, to ask me at any time of day or night, "Why are you out so late?" Somewhere along the line, no thanks to the Nanny State which has taken hold in American society, a great deal of American citizens seem to have forgotten, (if they ever understood in the first place), that living in a free society entails a modicum of risk, however slight. If you need someone constantly holding your hand and wiping your culo for you, then maybe you don't deserve to live in a free society.

Calm down, buddy, and be reasonable. There is absolutely no law against following somebody that looks suspicious, and who is looking into houses. The attitude you have is the attitude that Martin had, and look where that got him!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyJagov

When you are on private property and the one asking the question is the neighborhood watch guy...then he most certainly does have the right to ask him a question.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

If and until you actually witness me committing an actual crime, you have absolutely zero business inquiring as to my doings. Who the heck are you, or anyone else for that matter, to ask me at any time of day or night

I wish I knew what is true in this whole story. There are MSM stories stating that Trayvon Martin was killed in a 'gated community'.

If that is true, he could expect someone to ask him what he was doing inside the gates. The gates are there for a reason.

Hell, the homeowners associations in places like that can levy fines and place liens on your property for painting your house the wrong color.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

This is the development in question...it is a gated community, which means people pay a monthly fee for privacy, safety and cleanliness......no one but an owner has the right to just wander around.

1410 RETREAT VIEW CIRCLE SANFORD Fl. $95,500.00 Property and Mortgage Information

Sanford
Built in 2006
Seminole County
1409 Square Feet
3 Bedrooms
2 Baths
3 more
great pictures
below!

Short Sale , This is a lovely 3/2 townhome conviently located to the Seminole Towne Center Mall, I-4 and the 417.
Features:
General: No pets allowed
Condition: Sold "As is"
Community: Community swimming pool(s) , Gated community
Condo: End unit
Construction: Concrete block stucco , Stucco exterior
Roof: Shingle roof

www.rprealty.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

He put himself in a position to be attacked if he was. HE should have kept a eye on him and waited for cops to arrive! Whats so hard to understand about that?

HE DID not see the kid break any laws!!!!!!!!! And ONCE AGAIN how do you know Zimmerman didnt try to detain him?!?!

You wouldnt be saying that if Zimmerman was never attacked to begin with. Zimmerman tried to keep an eye on him, but Martin fled. Zimmerman couldnt put any eyes on him.

Zimmerman did not know if Martin had or had not broken any laws, yet, when Martin ran, Zimmerman's, like anybody's, only assumption was that he had or was going to.

'anybody's, only assumption'? Not a good idea to speak for the entire planet. It's quite possible that maybe just someone (the pursuer) might conclude that perhaps this dude (Martin) is running because he has no idea who it is that is chasing him and for what reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJagov

Calm down, buddy, and be reasonable. There is absolutely no law against following somebody that looks suspicious, and who is looking into houses. The attitude you have is the attitude that Martin had, and look where that got him!

Rest assured Chalupas I'm quite calm at the moment- If I weren't you would probably see something like this: #%]^*#+*%]! LOL! It's all good. You are quite correct about there being no law against following someone that looks suspicious, However who decides who is 'suspicious' is rather ambiguous to say the least. Now I haven't seen or heard any evidence of Martin looking into windows. Not saying he wasn't, just ain't seen the evidence of that. I could very well be wrong about that- maybe you could point me to a source on that. All I'm saying is, if I was in Martin's position that night, I would want to know who this non-uniformed, unidentified individual was tailing me, particularly if I truly was just going about my business. As for me having the same attitude that Martin had, well I don't really know what his attitude was- but my attitude would have been, 'Who the heck are you and why are you following me?' I'm starting to think it was two guys who had no idea what the other's intention was, and it unfortunately escalated into the situation we have now.
Having said all that, well yeah, I would most certainly avoid getting up in somebody's business unless I was totally convinced that somebody was or was intending to commit an obvious crime. As I would also not appreciate people hassling me on account of they got it in their mind that I was up to no good without being 100% certain.
So there you go.
Cheers Mate.

BTW- when I say 'Who the heck are you...?', I don't mean you in particular, I mean anybody in general.

edit on 24-3-2012 by JimmyJagov because: Clarification.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Those pic are of the real "kid" he was obviously the typical young black teenager who thinks he is a gangster.

But he is skinny as a bean and if I saw him id knock him out just for fun.

He probably did not deserve shooting dead but a sound beating....HELL YES.

HE put those pics on his facebook to look cool but does he look cool now??????

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You should be absolutely ashamed yourself.

I love how you have added new facts here and there as you are making this up as you go along. Martin was "casing houses". Zimmerman himself NEVER said this. You made it up. You made that up, just like you make up that Zimmerman identified himself. That also never happened. Martin runs from Zimmerman while he on this phone with 911. Then you say Martin ran because he was asked a question. Wrong and another blatant lie. Martin ran because he believed he was being followed. In Zimmerman's view, Martin ran because he was trying to "get away".

Are you so concerned about being right that you are willing to just make up details to reinforce your own views? It appears so, and for that you should be ashamed of yourself.

edit on 24-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Speaking of criminals your boy Zimmerman has a record... Hmmmmmm Pot meet kettle

I am not upto date with the law in the STATES.....if zimmerman had a record..then why was he given a license to carry a concealed weapon??? I know in some states you cant???? Please someone clear this up for non amerrrcuns!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

There is literally no point in arguing with him. He has been making stuff up this whole time and has not felt an ounce of shame.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Speaking of criminals your boy Zimmerman has a record... Hmmmmmm Pot meet kettle

I am not upto date with the law in the STATES.....if zimmerman had a record..then why was he given a license to carry a concealed weapon??? I know in some states you cant???? Please someone clear this up for non amerrrcuns!!

He was arrested in 2005 for suspicion of battery against a law enforcement officer. The charges for an unknown reason were dropped.

[url=http://www.thefloridanewsjournal.com/2012/03/09/sanford-crime-watch-captain-george-zimmerman-did-have-previous-arrest-record-2005-battery]source[ /url]
edit on 24-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The charges for an unknown reason were dropped.

Forgive me for not posting this sooner, I wasnt aware the thread did not have this info.

In reality, Zimmerman had been arrested in 2005 at a UCF-area bar and charged with resisting arrest without violence. He completed a pretrial-diversion program, meaning the case was officially dropped, and he wound up with no conviction on his record.

www.chicagotribune.com...

The charges were dropped because Zimmerman specifically completed a program to get the charges dropped.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

ARE YOU INSANE??????????????????????

If I am walking down the street to my home and you CHASE ME to ASK ME WHY I AM WALKING TO MY HOME, that is EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE and I carry and I will blow your kneecaps across the #ing street before you finish "asking" me why I am out so late. I can walk the street any #ing time of night I want.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by ker2010

Zimmerman is 5'9"...the current Trayvon was 6'3" and a football player.

If someone was beating the snot out of me and I had a gun...game over.

The kid weighed 140 lbs.
The guy who shot him weighed over 200 lbs.
If someone was beating the snot out of me and also had a gun, game over.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

When you are on private property and the one asking the question is the neighborhood watch guy...then he most certainly does have the right to ask him a question.

So you guys are just making things up?
Martin was not on private property and there was no neighborhood watch captain involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join