It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 40
78
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by rufusdrak
Fact: No where is there evidence or even hinted that Zimmerman "chased" nor "cornered" Martin as some of you are erroneously reporting.

Fact: his girlfriend told Martin to run and he replied that he would not which seems to insinuate that he was deciding to instead confront Zimmerman.


The reason we are winning this argument is because the evidence is on our side. You guys who are defending Martin continually resort to fabrication and twisting/stretching of the truth to make your biased claims.


Zimmerman himself told 911 that he was following Trayvon after Trayvon tried to run away from him.

Zimmerman himself told 911 that Trayvon was running away.



Don't worry guys...just a dead black kid...no need to investigate further.


And Trayvon himself told his girlfriend that he would NOT run and he is only walking. So you're saying you rather believe the guy you think is a murderer over the guy you are trying to defend? So you're basically calling the guy whom you are defending a liar. Interesting




posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 



NO ONE on here knows what happened


We know an adult was following a "coon", Zimmerman's own words, because he was walking while black.

We know that an unarmed kid was shot dead by an adult male who made it his job to chase down this dangerous criminal who was armed with skittles.



And we know that a lot of racism still exist in America....we knwo a lot actually.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
Your doing it again....you have no idea of how the system works do you? The Police do not judge innocence or guilt. When they have facts that a crime has been committed, they charge and arrest the "accused". The Police, at the time of this incident, had witness statements and DID NOT have facts that a crime was committed.

If facts arise later, the prosecutor will issue an arrest warrant for the accused and have the police arrest them. If the family wants an inquiry, they can request it. Even a Grand Jury Investigation, which is the direction this case has gone.

Got it....hope you understand it now????


I am not doing anything again. What you are doing is ignoring the content and context of my post and attacking one word to form a debate over while ignoring everything else.

I know exactly how the system works. The Police investigated. They ruled the shooting was "justified". By making that ruling it means, Mr. Zimmerman is innocent of any wrong doing. I am not using the word innocent in the context of a courtroom trial.

Do YOU understand now?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





we all know who the aggressor was in the overall situation.
If it was Zimmerman, what was the aggressive act? An attempt to communicate with a person that was being evasive?

Is there an eyewitness that observed Zimmerman being aggressive with Martin?

And it better be physical, because I can get in your face and talk nasty to you and you don't have any reason to get physical with me.


Let's look at your logic.

Someone who is being chased by someone else has no right to "defend" themselves if they feel like they are in danger.

But someone who is actively chasing someone down has the right to shoot and kill that person if the tables get turned on them.


Great logic.



But the black kid was wearing a hoodie...and he was black...and a thug....no great loss right...Zimmerman probably did us all a favor


No one was being "chased" so it throws your entire premise straight out the window and only proves you are using outright lies and disinformation to make your biased point and continue your agenda.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak
 





Plenty of people have posted these eyewitness accounts such as the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman first, yet ofcourse conveniently you have selectively left that out and pretended it's not even in the equation which just shows your bias and proves why you are wrong and justice does not agree with you (which is why Zimmerman is free)


NO ONE has posted any evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman first.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak
 


Zimmerman is free because of lazy police work and using Floridas Stand Your Ground law which did not even apply in this case.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said who threw the first punch is irrelevant.
I have no problem admitting, according to the witness account, that Martin may have physically attacked Zimmerman first.

Just as I would have no problem admitting to police that I thew the first punch at someone who followed me after I ran (which Zimmerman told 911 he did and which was confirmed on the recording) in the dead of the night.

I'd let the court decide who was right or wrong. But I guarantee you one thing, if the 911 call was presented as evidence where my pursuer was told to back off, and he didn't, I'd be walking out of court a free man.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak
 



And Trayvon himself told his girlfriend that he would NOT run and he is only walking. So you're saying you rather believe the guy you think is a murderer over the guy you are trying to defend? So you're basically calling the guy whom you are defending a liar. Interesting


Oh, I see...since he told his girlfriend he wasn't going to run...that means that he can't change his mind.

So tell me...why did Zimmerman lie to the 911 operator about him running if you honestly don't think Trayvon ran away???



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 



NO ONE on here knows what happened


We know an adult was following a "coon", Zimmerman's own words, because he was walking while black.

We know that an unarmed kid was shot dead by an adult male who made it his job to chase down this dangerous criminal who was armed with skittles.



And we know that a lot of racism still exist in America....we knwo a lot actually.


It was never proven Zimmerman used the word "coon" I listened to the tape myself and could make no such word out so you're reaching there. Secondly once again you're propagating the falsehood that someone was being "chased" which is not the case so once again you are conveniently stretching the truth as usual to make your false case and promote your biased agenda.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The kid got killed and that is sad, regardless of the stuff we don't know about yet.
My question is why does Obama take it upon himself to conveniently interject himself into this story by claiming this kid could pass for an Obama Jr?

If that doesn't tell even his hard core fans that Barack is an egotistica/opportunistic aye-hole I don't know what will.

Obama is trying to politicize this story because it has Race War written all over it.

edit on 23-3-2012 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)


This incident is being talked about all around the country. As president of the United States, he had to say something about it sooner or later.

What he said did not lend support to any side. He simply expressed that he has empathy toward the situation being a father himself.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by rufusdrak
 





Plenty of people have posted these eyewitness accounts such as the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman first, yet ofcourse conveniently you have selectively left that out and pretended it's not even in the equation which just shows your bias and proves why you are wrong and justice does not agree with you (which is why Zimmerman is free)


NO ONE has posted any evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman first.


Several people posted the evidence, I guess you haven't been reading the thread.
There was an eyewitness account that said Martin jumped out and attacked Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by sonnny1
 





So if its not "fair" why hasn't Obama played his hand in any of THESE CASES ?


Obama is not directly asked about every other case.


Again,for a President to get "personal" in this PARTICULAR one,speaks volumes.


He was ASKED about it.

Listen, I disagree with you. Thats it. If you feel Obama was wrong, then thats fine. I dont. And we can leave a our subjective opinions at that.
Look forward to discussing something with you that has a clear "right" answer



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak
 



No one was being "chased" so it throws your entire premise straight out the window and only proves you are using outright lies and disinformation to make your biased point and continue your agenda.


By Zimmerman's own admission...Trayvon ran away...Zimmerman followed.

That is being chased in my book.



One dead black kid though...no biggie...did you see that photo of him giving the camera the finger??? What a little thug...he's better off dead...you know those coons never amount to anything.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
reply to post by rufusdrak
 


Zimmerman is free because of lazy police work and using Floridas Stand Your Ground law which did not even apply in this case.

Perhaps you missed the part where I said who threw the first punch is irrelevant.
I have no problem admitting, according to the witness account, that Martin may have physically attacked Zimmerman first.

Just as I would have no problem admitting to police that I thew the first punch at someone who followed me after I ran (which Zimmerman told 911 he did and which was confirmed on the recording) in the dead of the night.

I'd let the court decide who was right or wrong. But I guarantee you one thing, if the 911 call was presented as evidence where my pursuer was told to back off, and he didn't, I'd be walking out of court a free man.


Wrong, you would not walk away free because at no time did anyone with authority tell Zimmerman to back off. A dispatcher softly advised "We don't NEED you to follow him" but did not even command him to back off, nor would such a command from a civilian NON SWORN-IN 911 dispatcher even hold any weight because a dispatcher is not a police officer and is a civilian with no authority. So unfortunately you'd be in jail in your hypothetical scenario.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 





we all know who the aggressor was in the overall situation.
If it was Zimmerman, what was the aggressive act? An attempt to communicate with a person that was being evasive?

Is there an eyewitness that observed Zimmerman being aggressive with Martin?

And it better be physical, because I can get in your face and talk nasty to you and you don't have any reason to get physical with me.


Let's look at your logic.

Someone who is being chased by someone else has no right to "defend" themselves if they feel like they are in danger.

But someone who is actively chasing someone down has the right to shoot and kill that person if the tables get turned on them.


Great logic.



But the black kid was wearing a hoodie...and he was black...and a thug....no great loss right...Zimmerman probably did us all a favor


There you go again,,,chased? Where in the statements does it say he was being chased? Also, can you please quit tossing the race card around. It only adds to the ignorance of your posts!



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by rufusdrak
 





Plenty of people have posted these eyewitness accounts such as the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman first, yet ofcourse conveniently you have selectively left that out and pretended it's not even in the equation which just shows your bias and proves why you are wrong and justice does not agree with you (which is why Zimmerman is free)


NO ONE has posted any evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman first.


Several people posted the evidence, I guess you haven't been reading the thread.
There was an eyewitness account that said Martin jumped out and attacked Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car.


I swear on my life no one has posted evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman first. You are referring to the account of Martin on top of Zimmerman. Which was observed after the "fight" had started.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by rufusdrak
 





Plenty of people have posted these eyewitness accounts such as the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman first, yet ofcourse conveniently you have selectively left that out and pretended it's not even in the equation which just shows your bias and proves why you are wrong and justice does not agree with you (which is why Zimmerman is free)


NO ONE has posted any evidence of Martin attacking Zimmerman first.


Several people posted the evidence, I guess you haven't been reading the thread.
There was an eyewitness account that said Martin jumped out and attacked Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car.


The eye witness only reports seeing them fighting and who was winning at the time.

The eye witness never stated he saw the start of it...and if he did...that part hasn't been released.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by AwakeinNM
 



NO ONE on here knows what happened


We know an adult was following a "coon", Zimmerman's own words, because he was walking while black.

We know that an unarmed kid was shot dead by an adult male who made it his job to chase down this dangerous criminal who was armed with skittles.



And we know that a lot of racism still exist in America....we knwo a lot actually.


Why don't guys like you ever get outraged about the Mexican vs Black race wars that have been going on in LA for years? For that matter, why are so many of you trying to make this Zimmerman guy "white", when he clearly isn't? And another thing, why don't I see this outrage when white people are assaulted or even killed for racial reasons? I didn't see anything on ATS about the white kid who was burned alive for being white.

This is just another glaring example of the left's double standards and oozing white guilt.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by rufusdrak
 



No one was being "chased" so it throws your entire premise straight out the window and only proves you are using outright lies and disinformation to make your biased point and continue your agenda.


By Zimmerman's own admission...Trayvon ran away...Zimmerman followed.

That is being chased in my book.



One dead black kid though...no biggie...did you see that photo of him giving the camera the finger??? What a little thug...he's better off dead...you know those coons never amount to anything.


And by Martin's girlfriend's admission Trayvon walked and refused to run. So who do you believe, the guy you claim is a murderer, or the guy you're defending?



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
 





There you go again,,,chased? Where in the statements does it say he was being chased? Also, can you please quit tossing the race card around. It only adds to the ignorance of your posts!


There is an audio recording of Zimmerman admitting to chasing Martin.



posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
 


Person A running away...Person B pursuing them. I call that a chase.


It's not a race card...it's a mirror.







 
78
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

log in

join