It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by illuminatislave

You're an idiot if you don't think black cry racism every chance they get.
edit on 24-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

oh! the sub-humanity!:shk:

funny how mr z was caucasian up until his cuban mom was discovered
now he's not white, but hispanic, thus the sheer stupidity of subscribing to racist theories

oh those poor entitled white folk how ignorant
there was a time in the US when the irish and scots where brought here as slaves, and they were discriminated for a long time after, then the sicilians and italians, germans too
now they're just white folk

ignorance especially of history which is not to convenient for some to examine to closely

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow
reply to post by MrWendal

I am just glad I didn't have you or the others like you on here as the jury in my case for self defense. I'd be doing time for sure.

Turn in your Ron Paul button, you're a threat to freedom and liberty.

How so?

I think Mr Martin has the freedom to walk down the street without being harassed by Mr. Zimmerman.

The basic right of being innocent before found guilty...you know that one little clause in our Constitution. You spout about RP and all he believes, but the second an issue like this arises, you jump on the "hang em high" bandwagon.

We have no idea what the true facts of this case are, you all are just assuming & speculating. Settle down, remove all your silly emotions from it and let the authorities handle it. The only thing you should be upset with is the fact Obama stuck his nose in it and politicized the tragedy.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
Zimmerman is the problem here as Travyon wasn't bothering anyone.

Hmmm.

Until ALL the facts are presented,Judgement shouldn't be so hastened,regardless of personal feelings.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Skittling is slang for dealing- Have you ever heard of a skittle party? I think OP is on to somethin

jorge

reply to post by HangTheTraitors

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by HereAgainGoneTomorrow

I worry for your family if you are ever caught without a gun...sounds like you would be helpless to defend them.

If you would like the history of my background, I'd be more than happy to share it with you. When you don't even have the ability to comprehend what I wrote, what would it matter to engage any further with a numb skull as you. Learn the basic skills before going on the attack, it just my save your life....oh yeah, by the way my record was 12-1, you figure it out from there.....

are you serious. Another internet tough guy. Excuse me while I tremble..

You started the bashing little one. You still haven't replied to what I wrote prior...still haven't figured out you're wrong and/or too much of a coward to admit it? That's OK, I didn't think you were a big enough man to do so anyhow.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Isn't there around a 1-in-8 chance a child of Obama would be white? Unless his mother wasn't really Ann Dunham...

/TOA

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sjorges2002

Skittling is slang for dealing- Have you ever heard of a skittle party? I think OP is on to somethin

Or, it could be, that he had skittles on him(candy). Which is fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

It's not a racial sterotype if it fits. A thug died

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjorges2002

jorge

reply to post by HangTheTraitors

It is drug-related, but I am not sure about the dealing.
Skittling

I am still looking.
Urban Dictionary lists skittler as a person that prefers pills to other drugs.
edit on 24-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why is everyone talking about Obama as if he made a big press conference about it? He was asked about it and did not take either side. In fact, the title of the OP refers to Obama drawing parallel between the death of Martin and how he would feel if his child died. Thats it, as far as I am aware.

People have used this thread to bash Obama for answering a question.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
reply to post by Kali74

It's not a racial sterotype if it fits. A thug died

Im sorry, what thug? Zimmerman is still alive.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

FYI: In the future, if you're going to jump into the middle of a conversation between others, you may want to start at the beginning, and catch up, before joining in.

Originally posted by butcherguy

I believe that you are doing a little leaping here. Is he claiming that it is the job of a neighborhood watch to shoot people? You just made that claim.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Originally posted by poet1b

After listening to the Zimmerman police phone call, a completely different picture emerges. Zimmerman doesn't come off as some crazed vigilante, but a neighborhood watch doing his job.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

hmmmm

Neighborhood Watch does not require any training, or skills. It is voluntary. You do not get paid for it. Nobody asks you to do it. Hell, you can still do it, even if everyone tells you not to. yeah, that sure doesn't sound like a job.

Even if it was, he still went above and beyond the simple act of 'watching'.

Originally posted by poet1b

Doing your job doesn't mean getting paid, it means doing what you are supposed to do. Don't play semantics.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Do play semantics. The word is 'watch'.

That is quite an astonishing leap you're making, to claim that shooting someone is all just part of the job of 'Neighborhood Watch'.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Obama has done this before though. Made a "remark" that he knows will polarize,or galvanize his stance on something. The President has many handlers whispering in his ear. Don't think he didn't know what he was saying,or implying.

He needs to be unbiased in cases like this. Not Pandering to the public,for what could be "more" votes,his way. He could have easily said I am leaving this to local authorities,next question. He didnt though.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
nightstalker78 and illuminatislave... could you take your argument somewhere else? I'm not trying to be mean or nasty but you two are going back and fourth and totally derailing this topic. Ignore eachother.

Same for SonoraUndergroundLabs and Thunder Heart Woman... please.. I ask in the nicest way possible. Just focus on this topic.

edit on 24-3-2012 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

umm no dude i understand your concern

however this site is about denying ignorance
that's why the mods are allowing most of the racist dribble
if a subhuman [racist] wants to out him or herself and let us all know that he or she has a negative IQ
[animals being 0 on the IQ scale]
asking them to not do so would not be denying ignorance now would it?

edit on 24-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: ?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Okay, slick.

Be a pal and show me where he says it is the job of a neighborhood watch to shoot people.

Here is what you posted:

That is quite an astonishing leap you're making, to claim that shooting someone is all just part of the job of 'Neighborhood Watch'.

Now, you show me where he said that. Where did he claim "that shooting someone" is part of the job.

After you show me that..... Then roll your eyes.

edit on 24-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

www.huffingtonpost.com...

"Obviously, this is a tragedy," he said. "I can only imagine what these parents are going through, and when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids, and I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together -- federal, state and local -- to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened."

I cant see him polarizing anyone. He was asked about it, and gave diplomatic answer in my opinion.

To paraphrase his entire response: "I understand this is a tragedy and how the parents feel, having kids of my own i would be devastated if this happened to them. I am glad to see that law enforcement is working together to find out how this happened."

He did not take a side if I am missing something show me please. I am truly curios as to why exactly everyone is bashing Obama for doing the exact opposite of what they are bashing him for.
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is this story any different from the thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children that have been killed over the last 10yrs in all America/Allies illegal wars?

None of those people get a protest march or even a news story.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Is this story any different from the thousands upon thousands of innocent men, women and children that have been killed over the last 10yrs in all America/Allies illegal wars?

None of those people get a protest march or even a news story.

None? Really? I myself have attended protest against the war.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

FYI: In the future, if you're going to jump into the middle of a conversation between others, you may want to start at the beginning, and catch up, before joining in.

An FYI for you.....

Address my specific point if you feel like chastising me. I read all those posts and understood them.

It is quite obvious that you didn't understand mine.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well well well. This is likely the reason little "innocent" Trevon was shot and why Zimmerman isn't in jail.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police. "The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said. Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red. The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera. His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Zimmerman witness

This ENTIRE debacle shows who the real racists are in this country. It's the media and black leaders who cry fowl and scream racism of whites against blacks (when Zimmerman is Hispanics non the less) with NO EVIDENCE what-so-ever. And they turn a blond eye when this occurs:

A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head. The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said. Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white. "We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

Teen set on fire by black kids for being a "white boy"

The black leaders in the Untied States have set racial relations back a generation because of their actions. THEY WANT racial division because they profit off of it, it gives them power, and they stoke the flames of the black community falsely. If there was real racial equality in the US, they'd be out of business.

The liberals just can not get it about race relations in the US, and Obama has done nothing but add fuel to the fire; first with the Harvard professor and police who acted "stupidly", and now with him getting involved with the Tervon Martin case without knowing the full evidence.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join