It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What makes this case special? There has not yet been an arrest. That's it. Many people are killed every day of all colors and ages. The lack of arrest is the problem here. I can think of several reasons for this (there could be more).

1. Zimmerman is being given special treatment (friends on the force?)
2. There are details not yet disclosed to the public
3. The police are trying to build a strong enough case for a sure conviction
4. It is being done intentionally to incite racial tension

Stop with the mini race war and realize that this is the anomaly of this case.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Zimmerman tells the police where to meet him. He stops breathing hard. Sounds like he then stopped his pursuit.

So where did the final confrontation take place. I guess that is the final answer.

Who knows, maybe Trayvon thought Zimmerman was the bad guy, casing the neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Now that I think about it(after my laughter died down), that clearly is a threat. Over an online argument no less. This guy clearly lacks self control. Should I inform the mods or something?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Originally posted by NeoVain

That was Zimmerman screaming for help in that clip, he was below Trayvon getting pounded in the face, that is why he started bleeding from the back of his head as well as his nose and had grass stains on his back according to the police. When Zimmerman understood he was not about to get any help he began fearing for his life (naturally) [color=FFEABF]so he drew his gun and shot the perp. The fact that the perp was black has nothing to do with it. And this is also why Zimmerman is not charged: It was self defence.
Whether or not it was justifiable self defense, is completely irrelevant at this time. That is for the courts to decide. He should have already been charged with some sort of Homicide/Manslaughter Felony.

Hypothetically, let's pretend for a moment that everything you said in this↑ post, is 100% accurate. How do you know that Trayvon wasn't acting in self defense? The fact that Zimmerman was getting his butt kicked, is not enough to definitively conclude that Trayvon started the fight.

Curious: Why do you refer to Trayvon as 'The Perp'? Are you just trying to dehumanize him?

reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b

After listening to the Zimmerman police phone call, a completely different picture emerges. Zimmerman doesn't come off as some crazed vigilante, but [color=FFEABF]a neighborhood watch doing his job.
hmmmm

Neighborhood Watch does not require any training, or skills. It is voluntary. You do not get paid for it. Nobody asks you to do it. Hell, you can still do it, even if everyone tells you not to. yeah, that sure doesn't sound like a job.

Even if it was, he still went above and beyond the simple act of 'watching'.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not a threat just a tactic for a later time. Not now of course.

peace out girl scouts. Until next time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Well, if some of you want to live in a society where someone can decide you look somehow suspiscious and walk up to you brandishing a weapon and then kill you, then start packing for Florida and have a good one.

BTW, Zimmerman isn't even officially on the neighborhood watch... he is a self-appointed cop wanna-be who has all the warning signs of exactly someone who shouldn't be packing heat.

But this has given the frothy "non-racist" racists something to smolder over on the web, so good... better that then creating another tragedy in the real world.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If i had a person for every time Obama made himself look like an ass.
I'd have his loyal entire voter base.

Take that anyway you like.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
From where I'm sitting, this looks like the result of both people exercising their right to "stand your ground". If Zimmerman had chosen to let the police handle the situation, and if Trayvon had chosen to continue to his father's house and call the police to report a suspicious-looking man who was following him, this whole episode may never have transpired.

link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs

Not a threat just a tactic for a later time. Not now of course.

peace out girl scouts. Until next time.

Again, you have failed to tell(or even hint at) what you are talking about. So you dug up my personal information or other sites with my screen name(which is impossible since this name is unique to this site, i think)?

Or past threads i have been in? Please use this tactic now so you can cause devastation to me with it.

Otherwise, I assume you are just lying.

link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Doing your job doesn't mean getting paid, it means doing what you are supposed to do. Don't play semantics.

As to what went down, I personally refuse to fall into the trap that Zimmerman was a vigilante, or Trayvon was a thug. I fell for that when I first heard the story, thinking Zimmerman was a vigilante, but now that I have hear more evidence, it sounds like the media has done their usual job of turning us against each other.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Now that I think about it(after my laughter died down), that clearly is a threat. Over an online argument no less. This guy clearly lacks self control. Should I inform the mods or something?

It appears to be a threat and judging from his post addressing it, I would say it is a threat. You might want to consider informing a MOD. I know I alert them to the post because I felt it was the right thing to do. If you feel you should as well, I think that would be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It surprises me that not a single Mod has piped into this discussion yet...not that I've seen anyways...
Interesting

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Stop with the mini race war and realize that this is the anomaly of this case.
reply to post by notquiteright

Thank you.
I fail to see where race enters into this incident. Maybe if Zimmerman was a KKK member and told a witness that he was going hunting 'N-words' just before this took place.... But that is not the case.

I understand why race has been injected into the whole story, post-incident. There are those that make money from it and score PR points(which can translate to money), like the media, politicians and community organizers. There have been cases that have been taken down this road before, all for power and money.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

Can we stay on Topic please?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Doing your job doesn't mean getting paid, it means doing what you are supposed to do. Don't play semantics.
Do play semantics. The word is 'watch'.

That is quite an astonishing leap you're making, to claim that shooting someone is all just part of the job of 'Neighborhood Watch'.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Drudge is right ring propaganda. Divide and conquer.

The whole point is a teenager was shot and killed for no reason and there isn't going to be a trial, that is the issue.

No it is not you can find these articles anywhere on line.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by poet1b

Do play semantics. The word is 'watch'.

That is quite an astonishing leap you're making, to claim that shooting someone is all just part of the job of 'Neighborhood Watch'.

I believe that you are doing a little leaping here. Is he claiming that it is the job of a neighborhood watch to shoot people? You just made that claim.

From what I have read in his posts, he believes that if Travonne was on top of Zimmerman beating the crap out of him, then maybe he had justification for shooting him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Zimmerman pissed off Travyon by annoying and stalking his ass. Zimmerman could have stopped and likely did when he realized he was about to get his ass beat. Travyon should have taken his ass beating like a man. I got in a two on one once when my buddy bumped into some gang bangers on the street. He then said do you have your metal on you? Yes, but I'm not going to use it because you just bumped into their ass on purpose. Then he ran off and I took my ass beating. Zimmerman is the problem here as Travyon wasn't bothering anyone. In this sick twisted logic I could have shot these two guys. Better yet they could have shot me. All I wanted to do was go play some video games. Common sense needs to prevail in these instances. Zimmerman and Travyon would be here today if Zimmerman had just taken some shots and not been a sissy about it. It's your own damn fault he was going to beat you up.
edit on 24-3-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join