It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." - Obama. What the MSM isn't telling you.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

If he was on the phone with her at the time then why would Zimmerman say that the kid has his hands in his pockets holding something.

He was grabbing and then holding his phone obviously.

. He does not say he's talking or on the phone does he? No. And why would he call his gf to ask if he should still walk to the creepy guy or turn around.

Zimmerman described his actions to a certain point. And why do you trust Zimmerman's account more than the records which confirm that a phone call did indeed take place between Martin and his girlfriend?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I wasn't going to post, I was just going to read and enjoy the idiocy,but..............
Have none of you ever heard of a citizens arrest? You do realize that you, I and anyone else does have that right? I'm pretty sure that is part of the justification used for neighborhood watches.

Now if I'm part of a neighborhood watch, yes I will follow you if I don't recognize you and I may even ask you what you are doing out and about in my neighborhood especially if there have been a lot of break ins. Does this give you the right to attack me if I do so? No it doesn't, asking someone why they are in a strange neighborhood does not equate to aggressive or threatening behavior.

People are bringing up the fact he was on the phone to his girlfriend. Why the hell wasn't he on the phone to the police? If someone is following me at night, I'm not gonna call my GF, I'm going to call the police, unless of course I'm doing something wrong.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I know what kind of plant they were discussing and as someone else said, it aint ferns.

Then factor in the witness statement and the physical evidence and I'm sorry to say this but, it seems maybe Trayvon should have considered a different course of action. If the world was a little less dangerous of a place, Trayvon might have even had a second chance to make a different decision next time. Alas, the world is a nasty and dangerous place, so when you ambush someone ya get what ya get.

peace

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If a 6'3 170 pound muscle bound male comes at me at night with any intent of bodily harm, he's going to get dropped. Hey, that's my right as a Texan to protect myself and my property with deadly force. No longer do I need to match force with force, eg fist with fist, knife with knife, gun with gun, etc. You bring a fist, you get a couple verbals beforehand; you bring a knife or a gun, you answer to a cocked .45 full of hollow points.

This 'KID' was no 'KID', he was an aggressor, a drug dealer, and he assaulted a 5'8 Zimmerman before fleeing.

The thing is; Zimmerman should NOT have followed him. If you can get out of a situation before using deadly force, it's always better to do so. You never know what is going to happen. IF it's at night and the perpetrator is on your property uninvited at night and you feel you are being threatened (in Texas) you have the right under the Castle Doctrine to use deadly force...but it doesn't even seem that was the case here.

Unfortunately, what we have is something rather simple; Zimmerman followed someone fleeing the scene of an assault and killed a person. Color, age, etc doesn't really matter past this point. If this story is even real, which I doubt because anything the president comments on specifically doesn't usually appear to be 'real' in any sense of the word, than Zimmerman will probably be charged with aggravated manslaughter and sentenced to 15, of which he'll do 7 or 8.

Next.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by MrWendal

Your going off hear say from his girlfriend im going off of a recorded police call Haha. If he was on the phone with her at the time then why would Zimmerman say that the kid has his hands in his pockets holding something. He does not say he's talking or on the phone does he? No. And why would he call his gf to ask if he should still walk to the creepy guy or turn around. None of this matches up I believe a police call over a little girl any day. So your moot

So what was Trayvon Martin holding in his hands? Well now that he is dead, we know he was holding a bag of Skittles candy and an Iced Tea drink.

So is that a reason to shoot and kill him? Candy and Tea are instruments of crime?

Your argument is beyond stupid.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RichardA

You need to read the thread. Your ignorance is embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

He didn't but he didn't know he "had" one either and since he didn't zimmerman gets murder for this. I have no doubt that he will get life at the minimum, his life had to have been threatened or trayvon had to be bradishing a weapon... which he wasn't. Zimmerman guilty maybe he should've went to the police academy before he tried to be a wannabe cop!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

If a 6'3 170 pound muscle bound male comes at me at night with any intent of bodily harm, he's going to get dropped. Hey, that's my right as a Texan to protect myself and my property with deadly force. No longer do I need to match force with force, eg fist with fist, knife with knife, gun with gun, etc. You bring a fist, you get a couple verbals beforehand; you bring a knife or a gun, you answer to a cocked .45 full of hollow points. This 'KID' was no 'KID', he was an aggressor, a drug dealer, and he assaulted a 5'8 Zimmerman before fleeing. The thing is; Zimmerman should NOT have followed him. If you can get out of a situation before using deadly force, it's always better to do so. You never know what is going to happen. IF it's at night and the perpetrator is on your property uninvited at night and you feel you are being threatened (in Texas) you have the right under the Castle Doctrine to use deadly force...but it doesn't even seem that was the case here. Unfortunately, what we have is something rather simple; Zimmerman followed someone fleeing the scene of an assault and killed a person. Color, age, etc doesn't really matter past this point. If this story is even real, which I doubt because anything the president comments on specifically doesn't usually appear to be 'real' in any sense of the word, than Zimmerman will probably be charged with aggravated manslaughter and sentenced to 15, of which he'll do 7 or 8. Next.

Just quoting this so you cant delete it when you find out that pretty much everything you said was wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If he's holding on to his precious skittles and his amazing thirst quenching tea. Then how is he managing to talk on the cell phone at the exact same time. I guess he has 5 arms now to do these magical things. He can run drink talk and taste the rainbow all at the same time. And if you want to call zimmerman himself and leave a nasty message I have his cell phone number also if you'd like.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
If a 6'3 170 pound muscle bound male comes at me at night with any intent of bodily harm, he's going to get dropped. Hey, that's my right as a Texan to protect myself and my property with deadly force. No longer do I need to match force with force, eg fist with fist, knife with knife, gun with gun, etc. You bring a fist, you get a couple verbals beforehand; you bring a knife or a gun, you answer to a cocked .45 full of hollow points.

This 'KID' was no 'KID', he was an aggressor, a drug dealer, and he assaulted a 5'8 Zimmerman before fleeing.

The thing is; Zimmerman should NOT have followed him. If you can get out of a situation before using deadly force, it's always better to do so. You never know what is going to happen. IF it's at night and the perpetrator is on your property uninvited at night and you feel you are being threatened (in Texas) you have the right under the Castle Doctrine to use deadly force...but it doesn't even seem that was the case here.

Unfortunately, what we have is something rather simple; Zimmerman followed someone fleeing the scene of an assault and killed a person. Color, age, etc doesn't really matter past this point. If this story is even real, which I doubt because anything the president comments on specifically doesn't usually appear to be 'real' in any sense of the word, than Zimmerman will probably be charged with aggravated manslaughter and sentenced to 15, of which he'll do 7 or 8.

Next.

Ummm you may want to get some more facts on the case.

Martin did not flee after assaulting anyone. Martin ran from a man who was following him. The "assault" took place when Zimmerman caught him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If he's holding on to his precious skittles and his amazing thirst quenching tea. Then how is he managing to talk on the cell phone at the exact same time. I guess he has 5 arms now to do these magical things. He can run drink talk and taste the rainbow all at the same time. And if you want to call zimmerman himself and leave a nasty message I have his cell phone number also if you'd like.

It's called Bluetooth genius. Hands free. Even in the girlfriend's statement she says quite clearly, "his headset fell off".

Here, you can shop for one yourself at Best Buy. I will even link it for you.
Bluetooth Headsets and Accessories
edit on 24-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I think it is a failure in communication. Martin was holding his phone. The skittle and ice tea were in a bag or something.

Or maybe it was bluetooth, like wendal said above. The girlfriend did mention a headset.
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Next.

Martin did not flee after assaulting anyone. Martin ran from a man who was following him. The "assault" took place when Zimmerman caught him.

Where in ANYBODIES RIGHT MIND does it say any flippin where that the kid ran AFTER being followed by Zimmerman. The kid was walking right to his car when the he was sitting parked the phone saw Zimmerman on the phone turned around and ran.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Eye witness accounts
SAW TREYVON ATTACK ZIMMERMAN first!!

I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
But one man's testimony could be key for the police.
"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Don't skip the key witness testimony it is in the op
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen
A tragic event!!
Go play your trash somewhere else.
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is the hoodie becoming the new Hijab?

Is a ban in our future?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Next.

Where in ANYBODIES RIGHT MIND does it say any flippin where that the kid ran AFTER being followed by Zimmerman. The kid was walking right to his car when the he was sitting parked the phone saw Zimmerman on the phone turned around and ran.

Umm Do I really have to point out what is wrong with your statement?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Eye witness accounts SAW TREYVON ATTACK ZIMMERMAN first!!

Despite the fact that the testimony doesn't make much sense, it also clearly says that what he saw was the middle of the altercation in which the "fighting" had already started.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
Actually, I think if Obama had a son, he would look amazingly like Chewbacca with big ears but I digress...

Why does the thug-in-chief think he needs to get involved whenever a black person is "wronged"? Blacks kill whitey all the time. And they kill each other all the time. Thousands of children come up missing every year and we never even hear about them on the news. Obama has truly denigrated the institution of the presidency. It is not the president's place to stop what he is doing to comment on daily news stories. His duty is to uphold the Constitution not advance his racist agenda. He knows full well that by him getting involved in this it will do nothing but fuel racial tensions but he doesn't even have the restraint to keep his pie hole shut. I truly despise that worthless illegal alien.

wow, what a thoughtful and worthwhile contribution to this thread, but please, tell us what you really think.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Delete
edit on 24-3-2012 by SonoraUndergroundLabs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I think it is a failure in communication. Martin was holding his phone. The skittle and ice tea were in a bag or something.

Or maybe it was bluetooth, like wendal said above. The girlfriend did mention a headset.
edit on 24-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

The kid should have outran him anyways he was a football player so flight was not a problem. And a football player should never have bee able to get pinned down by an overweight man that somehow caught up

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Eye witness accounts
SAW TREYVON ATTACK ZIMMERMAN first!!

I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.
But one man's testimony could be key for the police.
"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.
His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Don't skip the key witness testimony it is in the op
He should of never attacked zimmerman
if treyvon never attacked zimmerman
then zimmerman would of had no right
to shoot him. The fact is per say the eye witness
they DID see treyvon attack zimmerman..which is not hearsay
THEY SAW it happen
A tragic event!!
Go play your trash somewhere else.
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

No one is debating if Trayvon attacked Zimmerman... the question you seem to refuse to answer is WHY.

WHY did Trayvon attack him?

Would Zimmerman have been attacked if he had simply listened to the 911 dispatcher who told him NOT to follow Trayvon?

Is it possible that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman because he was being followed by a Stranger and felt threatened?

Pops, I seriously question your mental stability. Seek help. I am not taking jabs at you, I am not insulting you. I seriously think you need to seek some type of professional help.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join